- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Toetally Traveling

Characters and Story by @Guireyart

 

Marissa showed her ticket and passport to the TSA agent. Spring break had finally come around, and she was more than ready to get out of town for a few days after a hard week of work and midterms. The agent scanned the ticket, then looked back and forth between Marissa and her Id before nodding and handing it back.



"Go on ahead, safe travels, sweetie. Next!” 


Marissa grabbed her papers and proceeded to one of the conveyor belts. She grabbed a bin and began placing her bags in it. Quickly filling the first bin, she grabbed another and continued to unload her belongings to be scanned through the X-ray. 


All the while down at her feet, a tiny couple bickered back and forth as they unloaded their belongings onto a proportionally small conveyor belt, connected beneath the regular sized one. 


Tiny travelers were not particularly uncommon, especially in this day and age, but aside from at specialized dedicated tiny airports, most facilities did not go out of their way to provide accommodations for diminutive travelers. 


This tiny couple, a bearded man and his red-haired girlfriend, argued about this very fact.


"I told you we should've gone to a tiny airport!" She yelled at him.


"Look how fucking dangerous this is!"


The bearded man sighed. "You think I don't see that? I thought this was a tiny airport."


"Oh really, Dev? What about this place screams tiny to you?" 


"Will you come off it al-"


"Can you two shut up, please? It's kinda annoying hearing all your squeaking down there."


Marissa had tried to be patient as the people in front of her in line sluggishly passed through the metal detector, but the sound of diminutive bickering at her feet had become difficult to ignore.


"Oh, I'm sorry, are we making you uncomfortable, miss 50 foot woman? Well pardon me for having a dipshit of a boyfriend!" 


"Angie, I don't think you should-"


"No, no, Dev. Don't you tell me what you think I should or shouldn't do. I've had it up to here with yo-"


Suddenly, an enormous shoe landed on top of the diminutive woman, squashing her instantly into a pulp beneath it. 


Devonte was in shock. No warning, no fanfare, Angie didn't even have time to scream.


"Ugh, that's better, amirite? No need to thank me." Marissa said down to the miniscule man.


Something in him snapped at that moment, and he began to unleash a slew of profanity directed at the giant young woman.


"You fucking bitch! How dare you! I swear you fucking cunt, if you were my size, I'd-"


"Oh yeah, can't forget, shoes go in the tray too." 


Marissa lifted the foot she had just squashed Angie with, and removed the shoe from it, revealing a black no-show sock. She followed suit with the other foot before placing both shoes in a bin.


As she did so, Dev was confronted with the squished remains of his girlfriend, which lay splattered against the floor. More precisely the partial remains, as about half was smudged on the sole of Marissa's shoe. Devonte's eyes were locked on the flattened red smear, which seemed to have a hypnotic hold on him.


"Pssst." 


His trance was broken suddenly by Marissa, who was attempting to draw his attention.


He looked up to see her sock clad foot looming overhead.


"Bye, bye." She smiled.


Marissa lowered her foot down onto the bug sized man, her weight forcing him down into the cold floor.


*Crunch*


Devonte's body gave way to the intense pressure with a tiny, virtually non-existent, wet crunching sound. 


"Ma'am, you can come through." the agent on the other side of the metal detector motioned with his hand for Marissa to step forward. 


Without missing a beat, she did as the man instructed, a small red splotch smearing along the reflective floor with every step.


"Oh, hold on, ma'am"


"Yes, sir?" 


"Can you please remove your sock, it looks like you might've stepped on someone."


"Oh, darn, looks like I did. Is that going to be a problem?"


The agent smiled. "Nah, don't worry. This happens all the time. There are disclaimers about this sort of thing listed in our policy agreement when they buy a ticket. I'd just rather keep the mess contained."


"Fair enough." Marissa laughed, removing her sock and walking through the metal detector, her bare foot slapping against the floor as she did so.


"Alright, you're all set, thank you!"


Marissa reclaimed her belongings and peeled off her other sock, balling it up with the other and placing them in her bag. She then slid her bare feet into her sneakers, and hurried off towards her gate. 

 

End

 

Happy Trails!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

For more Marissa madness, or more of the Toetally series in general, be sure to check out the links below!

https://twitter.com/guireyart

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10