- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this got deleted by accident so i rewrote this the same night, it's not as good as what i orignally had it's about half the original draft , i will be touching it up bit by bit

Mary stood in her living room in front of a large body sized mirror resting against the wall, she stood admiring her bottom heavy figure , her hips curved up to her heavy bossom.She had piercing blue eyes and dark black hair.

She often complained that her breast were not worth the back pain and vowed someday to get them surgically reduced.

she tugged at the waistband of her tanga panties pulling the sides up tightly above her hips, a small wet patch forming in her nether regions, the out line of her lips poking through the fabric, her vulva a protruding mound.

She brought her hands up to her breasts and gave them a playful jiggle before reaching up and tying her hair into a ponytail  quickly. 

she brought her hands back down to her panties and tugged them down slightly.

"There that should be comfortable enough for you" She said as she tugged on the crotch "God knows it's more comfortable than where the burrowers go" she said chuckling to herself and returned to admiring her figure in the miroor.

The door opens and Mary's housemate Jess walks in.

"New panties?"

"No " Mary said as she tugged on her waistband once more.

"Just making sure Tom has enough space" she said with a smile.

"Mary you can't seriously tell me you're coochie carrying Tom right now.

Mary looked offended by the comment, and and turned to face her.

mary stood with her legs spread open, and said "Take a look"

Jess stared at the crotch of her dark tanga panties, right between her veluptuous lips in a small wet patch of mary's making, was the profile of a small man, no bigger than three inches,

"Come on Jess, Coochie carrying is more or less becoming the norm for caring for micros"

Coochie carrying had become popular in the seven years following the emergence of the burrowers and the outbreak of the valends virus, "The world health organisation even state that when carried elsewhere on the body or in a container they were more like to die from circumstance."

Jess looked saddened but quickly responded "But it must be humiliating being stuck in that heat with all your..." she nervously hesitated "Yanno ... the gooey stuff".jess looked almost ashamed of what she said.

Mary "Jess, The valends virus changed their biologic structure entirely, they are far better suited to heat and require a whole different set of nutrients" she smirked having rendered Jess speechless.

"All of which can be found in that gooey stuff you find so icky." Mary followed up,

 

"Well I just hope he's comfortable" 

 

"Asked him yourself" Mary beckoned Jess to her crotch, and pull open the front of her underwear. Jess peered into Marys underwear and saw Tom sitting in the crotch of the fabric. "How ya doin' lil' guy"

"I hate it but I know it could be a lot worse and could you not call me lil guy please"

Jess put on a pout and a puppy dog eyes and said "I'm sorry, you're just so teeny weeny" she giggled.

Mary piped in "Count yourself lucky , most guys got given to their sister for caring, you wouldn't want to be coochie carried by her, being so leaky" Mary chuckled.

"What do you mean Leaky?" Jess asked,

Mary giggled barely able to talk " Tom's little sister had a bladder infection really young and can't control her bladder, He be coochie carried in her diaper. It's real sad, she's 19 and still in diapers".

"that's horrible, but I guess you dodged a bullet there Tom"

Tom was about to reply when Mary let go of her waistband.

"Why'd you do that?."

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!! 

"That's why!, My oatmeal is ready",

..................