- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter by Sheograth10 (Footwear & unaware tags apply here, with some crush at the end)


Artwork by Guireyart

Part 2: Staying Warm - 2nd Half (Ch 3)

 

Once Nesi stopped wiggling her pinky toe, Marissa walked until she was right in front of it. And after that, she leaned down and gave it a quick kiss, incredibly nervous that Nesi would feel her. Though her toe did not react, leading Marissa to mutter "That was exciting! Maybe another one wouldn't hurt..."


So she leaned down to kiss her pinky toe a second time, this time following that with a generous lick, filling her taste buds with the salty flavor of sweat. But as Marissa thought about if she should lick again, she heard Nesi mumble to herself from up above, saying "Gotta quote the reading for this question..."


As she said that, she tilted her foot to the side, causing Marissa to fall into the space between Nesi's 4th and pinky toes. Upon crashing into that sticky and moist crevice, she tried to move but only managed to unconsciously bother the proportionally gigantic woman. In response to her movement, Nesi clenched her toes, smothering her small and vulnerable friend between them. The pressure was intense, but the sensation of having every inch of her nude body wrapped in the hot and squishy flesh of Nesi's toes was overwhelming to Marissa, though in a good way.


After nearly a minute of getting forcefully crushed, Nesi finally relented, allowing her shrunken friend to breathe again. But as Marissa caught her breath, she realized that her body was completely stuck under the neck of Nesi's big toe, where all the sweat acted as an extremely effective adhesive.

 

 

Main Image 5

 

 

And no matter what Marissa tried, she couldn't free herself, causing her to mutter "This is amazing... But I really hope that Nesi still can't feel me..."


At first, things were relatively quiet, except for Nesi periodically clenching her toes. Whenever that happened, the entirety of Marissa's body would be vigorously pressed into the warm flesh Nesi's toe, making the tiny woman wonder if this was how it felt to be sock lint.


But a few minutes later, Nesi's toes started to buck and shake like crazy, frightening Marissa as she muttered "Oh crap... She didn't feel me, did she?"


To her surprise, and relief, Marissa was simply forced into the damp space between Nesi's 3rd and 4th toes. And when that happened, she muttered "She's treating me like a toy... She wasn't exaggerating!" Once she was moved to this location, Nesi clenched her toes yet again, brutally crushing the miniature woman between them. Due to the way Marissa was repositioned, she was stuck face-first in the dark crevice between Nesi’s toes, where she was unable to free herself. Because of that, Marissa decided to try licking again, finding the texture to be rougher and it to taste far more strong. Each time Marissa started to lick, Nesi would vigorously wiggle her toes, giving her friend an unintended but aggressive full body massage.


But a few minutes later, Nesi suddenly shook off her moccasin while Marissa remained deeply embedded between her toes. And as she did that, she mumbled to herself, saying “Feeling a bit itchy... Hopefully this doesn’t make her too chilly... Better be quick!”

 

When Marissa heard that, she gasped while muttering “She still can’t feel me... That’s a relief. But what’s she about to do...?” Right as Marissa said that, Nesi lifted her other foot and pressed her achilles tendon between her pinky and 4th toes, before forcefully rubbing it back and forth. And true to her word, Nesi finished that toe space speedily, soon giving Marissa a frightful sight. From her upside down position, she was forced to look up as Nesi’s achilles tendon crashed down onto her, mercilessly grinding Marissa into dust.


By the time she was finished, Nesi continued to scratch the rest of her toe spaces, barely paying any heed to her actions and blissfully unaware of what sort of havoc she was putting Marissa through. She was jammed into each toe space and thoroughly mashed into them, barely even able to breathe during the whole thing, though Marissa was enthralled by the casual brutality that her friend was unconsciously inflicting on her. By the time Nesi started to scratch the space between her big and 2nd toes, Marissa was overcome with arousal from the brutal way her friend was unknowingly torturing her. In fact, Marissa couldn't help but scream to herself "P-please, pop me Nesi!"

 

 

Image 6

 

 

Once Nesi was finished, Marissa ended up stuck to the upper part of the ball of her foot, just above her big toe. And as she was caught in that fairly tight crevice, Nesi twisted her foot into the carpet under her desk. However, as she was tormenting her friend, she muttered to herself, saying “Something feels weird...”


Despite how dazed Marissa felt, she was far more worried about being caught, and her apprehension only increased when Nesi lifted her leg to inspect her foot. And as she lazily looked over it, Marissa thought that this was the end, but to her surprise, Nesi merely said “It’s probably just dirty under there...” After that, Nesi started to shuffle back on her moccasin, saying “Don’t worry Marissa! I’m done so you should warm right back up...”


Once her foot was back inside, Marissa glanced down at her arm, causing her eyes to widen. And as she stared dumbfounded, she said “I look filthy! No wonder Nesi didn’t see me... At this rate, I’d rather be squished than explain this to her... There’s always a chance she was faking though, knowing her...” But time continued to pass, as Marissa was now in a relatively safe location, though she was still fairly tightly embedded in Nesi’s sweaty skin. Honestly, being stuck to Nesi’s foot while she did homework felt comforting to her, as her skin kept Marissa's naked body warm and it was insanely comfortable to the tiny woman.


However, an hour later, Nesi was in the middle of writing an essay and was in full focus mode, and was even listening to music. Marissa felt odd, and far less hardy than before, almost like she usually did when she shrunk. And with that sensation growing more noticeable to Marissa, she started to feel nervous, as she thought:


Aren’t I supposed to be more durable...? Why do I feel like I did before?


Yet, Marissa started to shiver with anticipation, as the fear of being squashed like a bug reentered her mind. Yet right now, that thought aroused her more than ever. And almost as if on cue, Nesi started to tap her foot, slowly but surely dislodging Marissa from her safe location in the crevice between her big toe and the ball of her foot. But as the song ramped up in intensity, Nesi tapped her foot to the beat of the music, sending Marissa rolling directly under her foot.


And with each tap, Marissa was filled with a surge of pain, though that pain was coupled with arousal. Even as her bones were breaking and her consciousness was fading, she felt incredibly turned on by the situation. And just before the life left her eyes, she thought:


Is this messed up...? At least the reviver is still set-up...


A moment later, Marissa was flattened into an unrecognizable splotch of blood, all without Nesi even feeling what just occurred...

 

 

Image 7

 

 

Soon, the machine brought Marissa back to life, good as new. She then quickly put back on her clothes that she was previously wearing, before walking toward the still studying Nesi. Despite how much pleasure Marissa experienced, she was also slightly annoyed by the spray not working how Nesi promised, so she simply waited quietly behind her. And after about a minute, Nesi glanced back, before nearly falling over in her chair and muttering “M-Marissa?? What are you...? I... Huh???


Marissa proceeded to fold her arms before saying “Apparently that spray didn’t work, because you just squished me... I thought this stuff was supposed to make me more durable.”


Nesi quickly grabbed the bottle while saying “It should! Umm... Oh! ...Oh...” She then proceeded to nervously laugh before showing Marissa the bottle, where the following was written on it:


"WARNING: Reapply every hour to ensure formula does not wear off!!"

 

When Marissa saw that, she sighed and said “So that’s what happened... You should’ve read the fine print, Nesi...


Marissa was clearly annoyed, causing Nesi to say “I’m real sorry!! Really... It was a total accident!” Before Marissa could voice her complaints further, Nesi smirked and said “Anyway... How was it? I thought I felt something odd while I was studying, but there’s no way that was you, right...?


That caught Marissa off guard, causing her to take a step back, before nervously stammering and saying “I... Well... Umm...”


And as she struggled to find the right words, she thought:


‘I’m so screwed!! There’s no way I’m telling anyone about this... At least not before I figure it out myself. But how the hell do I get out of this??’


Then, an idea popped into Marissa’s head, leading her to say “Well, basically I... ahhh... AHHH....” A moment later, Marissa sneezed into her hands, before immediately shrinking back down. When Nesi saw that, her eyes widened, shocked by how quickly Marissa shrank even while she stared right at her during it.

 

Image 8

 

After that, Nesi picked up the re-shrunken woman and said "Wow... Again? You've got some bad luck tonight. Well, wanna go in the other shoe this time? Ya know, just for warmth?"

 

Marissa folded her arms, acting annoyed before saying “Sure... Because of how cold it gets for me... And no other reason!


Nesi proceeded to laugh while saying “I know! I know... This is purely a practical activity, since you’ve still got a little cold... I'd gladly let my bug-sized friend stay in my warm moccasin all night long!”


And after spraying Marissa with another dose of Dr. Amy’s durability serum, she dropped the tiny woman in the other moccasin, before shuffling her foot inside until she felt her friend stuck under her 2nd toe. With Marissa in this position, Nesi forcefully pressed that toe down, smothering her while quietly mumbling “Talk about a win-win situation... Marissa gets to stay warm and I get a focus toy for the night!”


Despite Nesi’s playfully devious nature, she always looked out for her friends when they really needed it, and tonight was no exception, luckily for Marissa...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more to come!

Feel free to leave a review if you feel like it. They'd be greatly appreciated.


Sheograth's links:

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

 

Guireyart's Links:

https://twitter.com/guireyart 

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10/posts

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/43352350