- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sheograth's links:

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

 

My (Guireyart) Links:

https://twitter.com/guireyart 

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10/posts

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/43352350

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter & Art by Guireyart

Part 1: The Prologue (Ch 1)

Nesi sat at her desk, waiting for her friend to finish showering. Her slender light brown legs were extended out in front of her, and crossed at the ankles. She absentmindedly rubbed her bare feet against one another; flexing, cracking and curling her toes occasionally.

Unbeknownst to the young woman, her friend was already out of the shower. In fact, Marissa was standing right at the heel of Nesi's comparatively massive feet.

She couldn't have been more than an inch tall in height.

A single sneeze had sent Marissa plummeting down from her usual height to that of an insect. If it had happened in front of Nesi, there wouldn't be any issue, as she would have helped her. 

‘If only…’ Marissa thought.

Instead, the young woman had shrunk down right after she went to use her friend's shower. She'd just turned on the water when her shrinking cold struck her down. To make matters worse, the sound of running water dispelled any doubt in Nesi's mind that she was still showering. 

If there was anything to be thankful for in this situation, it was that Nesi's dorm was fairly small. This made Marissa's trek from the bathroom to her friend's seated location much easier than it could have been.

From the tiny woman's diminutive perspective, Nesi was a veritable colossus; practically a god towering above her. Her feet were no different, with even her toenails dwarfing Marissa several times over.

The little woman swallowed as she watched her friend's feet rub against each other. They loomed overhead like two skyscraping mountains, colliding and recoiling violently. This sort of movement was completely negligible to Nesi, who only shifted her feet subconsciously. 

Marissa was well aware that with even the slightest movement, her friend's gargantuan feet could be the end of her. Nesi wouldn't even have to look down. A simple roll of the ankle, or shift of a heel, and Marissa would be gone. The little hairs on the back of Marissa's neck stood on end at the thought of being squashed by her unwitting friend. 

She cursed the predicament she'd found herself in, but knew deep down that a part of her was actually enjoying this. Doubt popped up in mind, trying to rationalize arousal as a natural part of fear; just a reaction of the body and nervous system. But if that was the case, and she really was afraid of being smothered and broken under Nesi's uncaring feet, then why did she get so close to them?

There was no getting around this one in Marissa's mind. She'd been this size before, and had crushed more than her fair share of tinies. Years filled with these experiences taught her the best methods of getting noticed when at a diminutive stature. This was certainly not one of them. 

If anything, Marissa's current position was best for only one thing: getting crushed. 

As Marissa wrestled with this realization, Nesi was starting to get impatient. She eyed the time on her phone, and looked up in the direction of the bathroom. 

"She's kind of taking a while isn't she…" Nesi muttered. 

"I mean she was on the train for a while, I guess it makes sense...I kinda wanted to take one myself though..."

Nesi turned her attention back to her phone, but as she did so, caught sight of some sort of movement by her heel. 

Marissa slowly walked closer to Nesi's humongous foot. Arousal and curiosity had gotten the best of her, and compelled the tiny woman to walk over and touch her friend's sole.

Before she could make contact though, the enormous appendage withdrew. The swift movement of such a comparatively large object snapped Marissa out of her fetish fueled fervor.

‘Oh shit, that's not a good sign.’

She looked up to see Nesi staring down at her, a disgusted look plastered across her face. 

‘Wait no...did she realize what I was about to...that I'm…’

Marissa's cheeks became a deep red color and she dropped to her knees.

‘Nesi, I was just- Um, I mean…’

"Ew, another bug?" Nesi said through curled lips. 

"I stepped on that one the other day after practice too… maybe I should call for an exterminator."

A wave of relief rushed over Marissa, and it felt as though a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. 

‘Oh, thank God. I was NOT ready to explain...whatever that was…’

Before Marissa could make another move, a shadow was cast over her world. She instantly knew what it was, and looked up with a small smile.

Nesi hovered her foot over the small bug she thought she'd found. She positioned her leg so that the ball of her foot was aligned with the position of the pest. The loose gold chain round her ankle dangled about as she did so. 

Marissa watched her friend's sole crash down out of the sky. A moment later, everything went black, as an impossible amount of weight squashed her into nothing.

Nesi stomped her dainty foot down on the bug. Strangely, she didn't feel any sort of indication that she'd even caught it underfoot, let alone crushed it. She leaned forward in her seat, applying further pressure, then twisted her foot from side to side.

After still not feeling anything, Nesi lifted up her foot and turned her sole towards her. 

Sure enough, there was a tiny broken form plastered to the ball of her foot. It was partially smeared, likely by her twisting, but something still managed to catch Nesi's attention. She leaned in closer and squinted her eyes at the so-called bug she'd just killed.

"Is that...oh my God..."

Nesi froze in place, shock having completely overtaken her.

Suddenly, a ringing tone played from the bathroom, followed by a robotic voice.

Marissa Park, dead.

Nesi's shock quickly turned to dread, as she realized that somehow, she'd just crushed and killed Marissa.

Before she could process that thought in detail, another chim echoed from the bathroom. 

Restoration Sequence, Complete.

The water shut off. 

A moment later, the bathroom door swung open to reveal Marissa, alive and full sized again. 

"Sorry I took so long, I-" Marissa had loaded a lie to explain everything, but one look at Nesi's face told her it'd be wasted.

"Oh, you realized…"

Nesi sprung up from her seat and hugged Marissa. 

"You're okay! I was so scared, I thought I'd killed you!" 

Marissa patted her frantic friend's back.

"I mean you did, but don't worry about it, happens all the time." She laughed sheepishly.


 

After they both calmed down, Marissa explained the shrinking cold and how she tried to get Nesi's attention at her feet. 

"I always forget about the whole restoration part you guys have, that's not something common around here. That really gave me a scare!"

Nesi lay sprawled out on her bed, relieved that she hadn't just permanently pulped her visiting friend. 

"Yeah no, it happens all the time for us, I've been squished more times than I can count honestly."

Marissa sat at the edge of the bed, relieved that Nesi had no reason to doubt her -getting your attention- story. 

"I just wanna say again, Marissa, I'm really really sorry for...doing that to you. I feel awful about it!"

"No, no! Don't worry about it, honest, Nesi. You didn't know any better, and it was my fault for not getting a booster before traveling. I always get like this when I travel."

"That had to be terrifying though, right?"

"Which part?"

Nesi sat up and crossed her legs under her. 

"Well all of it really, but especially being so vulnerable next to someone so big…like there was no doubt in my mind that you were a bug…"

The sound of her friend's words sent a small chill down Marissa's spine. Though she was fairly certain she hadn't, it felt almost as if Nesi had put extra emphasis on that last part.

"I mean it is pretty scary, but you get used to it when it's such a regular part of your life for so long. Plus I'm sure if you'd had more exposure with tinies, you would've recognized me."

She tried to play it off, not wanting to respond in a way that would imply how hot she'd found Nesi's previous statement.

"I'm not so sure...I mean it's not even just how tiny you were, but like, I didn't even feel anything when I stepped on you. Hell, I even applied more pressure trying to feel you pop! Ugh, I just feel so awful about it!"

Marissa was squirming in her seat. At this point she felt as if Nesi was trying to make her feel small. If she was, she was most certainly succeeding. 

Despite how much she enjoyed hearing Nesi say these things, Marissa still made an effort to play it cool. 

"Hey, don't be so quick to write me off, I bet you'd be even easier to squish!"

Nesi jumped up a bit at the statement, but quickly noticed the playful smile on Marissa's face.

"Oh, would I now?" She smirked back.

Marissa released a small sigh. 

"Trust me, I've crushed a ton of people in my time. I think I know what I'm talking about when I say you wouldn't stand a chance."

This playful facade masterfully covered up the amassing arousal brewing within Marissa.

‘Okay, I might be able to calm down like this. It's still kind of hot to think about, but at least it's a bit tamer than-’

"Sure sure, says the girl I just scraped off the bottom of my foot, right?"

Marissa was speechless. 

Nesi hadn't noticed and continued on to shoot another playful taunt.

"I mean, I've squashed ants bigger than you. And I at least felt something underfoot with them. I only realized I got you when I looked really close."

At this point the lack of replies caught Nesi's attention. She looked over to her friend who looked as if she'd frozen in place. 

"Marissa?" 

Nothing.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Marissa! I didn't mean any of that, I was just playing since you- I would never do that to you on purpose!"

Marissa finally regained her senses and caught wind of her friend's apology. She quickly thought up a fitting response.

"You're fine, I'm just kidding! Like I said, it happens all the time!" She laughed to put Nesi at ease.

"Hell, I wouldn't be mad if you did do it on purpose!" Marissa practically bit her tongue as the words entered the air. 

‘WHY DID I SAY THAT?!’

She looked up at Nesi who had a reassuring smile.

"Oh, Marissa, you say the funniest things sometimes!"

‘Alright, dumbass, play it safe this time.’

"Yeah..." She chuckled.

‘There, give her absolutely nothing, let the topic die naturally.’

"I'd never step on you purposefully though. Honestly, if you happened to shrink around me again, you'd probably get smashed under my foot without me even noticing. Anyway, you never got to actually take that shower, right? If you don't mind, I'm gonna take one real quick. All that stomping and apologizing worked up a sweat."

"O-oh, yeah go ahead. I'll just take one afterwards or something."

"Sweet!"

Nesi sprang out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. 

Marissa couldn't help but eye her slender legs and feet as she moved about.

"Oh, and Marissa?"

Her gaze snapped up to Nesi's face.

"Be careful, I don't want to have to clean you off right after showering." A playful smile and wink punctuated her comment before she disappeared behind the bathroom door.

Marissa slinked off the edge of the bed and to the floor as she released all of her pent up tension. 

‘Okay, no more tiny talk for her, I can't take this.’

 

Before the Stomp - Image by Guireyart

by Guireyart

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more to come!

Feel free to leave a review if you feel like it. They'd be greatly appreciated.