- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter by Sheograth10 (Footwear & gentle tags apply here)

Artwork by Guireyart

Part 2: Staying Warm - 1st Half (Ch 2)

 

About an hour passed since Marissa's unfortunate shrinking and Nesi's subsequent squish of her, and by now both women seemed to have gotten over that unexpected moment, at least on the surface. Though as Marissa casually chatted with her friend, she could not get the mental image of Nesi's titanic bare foot out of her mind. And there was one particular thought that remained in the back of her mind...

 

'I want to shrink again...'

 

Honestly, Marissa couldn't figure out why that thought remained stuck in her head, since it made no sense to her. Sure it felt exhilarating to be that small in front of Nesi's feet, but there was no way she could enjoy it. So she told herself that she was just feeling confused because of shrinking out of nowhere.

 

However all this introspection didn't go unnoticed by Nesi, causing her to say "You okay, Marissa? You kinda started to stare into space..."

 

Marissa proceeded to quietly laugh, trying to act confident before saying "Oh I'm good..."

 

When Nesi heard that, she smiled and said "Well you really are impressive, Marissa. If I were in your place, I'd be far more shaken up. I mean I must've looked like a living mountain to you! And I squished you without a care in the world..."

 

Marissa's eyes widened when she heard Nesi say that, leading her to think:

 

'Oh no... I better change the subject before I get more flustered!'

 

And so Marissa said "It's different when you grow up in the Shrinking Nation! I'm not that special in that regard..." Marissa then smirked and added, saying "I'm just so used to being the bigger one that I wasn't thinking straight!"

 

Nesi proceeded to shake her head in response before saying "Give yourself more credit, girl! You actively walked toward my foot, despite how huge it must've looked to ya..." After saying that, Nesi gave her own smirk before adding "You really were brave for being such a little buggy..."

 

The way Nesi said that sent shivers down Marissa's spine, where her mind started to race with a jumble of incoherent thoughts:

 

'Oh man I just want to shrink so bad! But that'd be way too weird... I've gotta cool my head... I'm sure this is just my cold talking!'

 

When Nesi saw her reaction, her jaw dropped as she said "Oh I'm sorry! That's just how I'm used to talking to that other guy, you know the one you met a few weeks ago? I know what he's into so I tend to lay it on pretty thick out of habit..."

 

For a reason that Marissa didn't want to admit, Nesi's way of teasing hit its mark with her just as well as if that durable tiny guy was around. She had no intention of admitting that to herself, let alone Nesi, so she simply said "I can see how that'd work on him! He must really like it when... when...!"

 

Marissa's face contorted with that second 'when', confusing Nesi, but then a loud achoo filled the room. It was just a simple sneeze, though Nesi was left even more confused, since her friend was now gone...

 

A moment later, Marissa emerged from her still normal sized clothing, where she saw a breathtaking sight. Due to how Nesi was sitting, her feet were angled up, allowing Marissa to see the bottoms of her light brown soles. She could see each and every speck of dust and dirt trapped along their huge wrinkles and folds. Since Nesi chose to wear extra short shorts after her shower, Marissa could also see her well toned and slightly darker brown bare legs in all their glory.

 

With that magnificent display, Marissa's head was spinning, as one thought bubbled up to the surface:

 

'Do... do I have a shrinking fetish...?'

 

Before Marissa could think much further on that embarrassing thought, Nesi's booming voice shocked her back to focus, as she heard her say "Marissa...? Where'd you go? I was looking at my phone for a second and now you're gone..."

 

The bug-sized woman's eyes lit up when she heard that, causing her to quietly yet excitedly mutter "She didn't see me shrink!" However, saying that out loud caused her to shake from embarrassment before muttering "What's wrong with me...?"

 

As Marissa internally struggled, Nesi's voice echoed around her, shaking her to her core as she heard her titanic friend say "I heard you sneeze... And why are your clothes right... here...?" Nesi started to trail off, as if something just clicked in her head, leading her to shout "Oh crap!"

 

The volume that her exclamation carried nearly caused Marisa to fall over, but she endured as Nesi said "You shrunk again, didn't you?? I... umm... Man I'm bad under pressure!"

 

As she said that, she nervously tapped her bare feet, creating strong enough vibrations to cause Marissa to fall and roll toward the hardwood floor. And because of where she landed, she was only a few inches from Nesi's shuffling feet, as they continued their chaotic dance. Marissa briefly considered running under one of them so she could be squished again, but she resisted the urge, if only because it might be more difficult to explain away a second incident with Nesi once she grew back.

 

Though as Marissa silently watched Nesi's feet pound into the floor around her, feeling more and more aroused, especially due to the warm and oddly pleasant scent coming from them. Marissa wouldn't have thought of it earlier, but Nesi must've used a specific lotion on her feet after the shower, because they smelled strongly of roses to the tiny woman. Though that caused Marissa to think:

 

'Why the hell do I like how they smell...? At this point I'd rather Nesi squish me before I have any other weird thoughts...'

 

Marissa's thoughts were yet again interrupted when Nesi's voice thundered around her, as she said "Wait... I know! Marissa, you walk toward this pen and I'll wait for you!"

 

Once she said that, she put a pen down to Marissa's right, though it was far enough that it'd take her at least five minutes to reach it. Though Nesi was understandably patient, and even sat cross-legged to avoid unintentionally impeding her shrunken friend. And by the time Marissa got there, Nesi inspected the general area, finding her friend standing next to it, looking highly relieved.

 

Nesi proceeded to place her palm down in front of Marissa, allowing her tiny friend to climb into her hand. And once she was ready, Nesi lifted it up to her face, taking a few moments to closely look over the miniscule woman. Even this felt hot to Marissa, though she was even more determined to bury those thoughts down, now that she was standing in Nesi's palm.

Image 2

A few moments later, Nesi smiled and said "How are you feeling?"


Marissa sighed, finding a way to compose herself, before saying "I've been better... I'm sorry for being a pain..."


Nesi quietly laughed in response, before saying "Don't worry about it! And besides, you look so adorable now..."


When Marissa heard that, she blushed before shouting "Wh... what??"


Nesi simply winked and said "I'm just messing with you..." After that, she asked "So when do you think you'll grow back?"


Marissa proceeded to sit down in Nesi's palm, already struggling to deal with her own confusing thoughts and her incredibly playful friend. But as she sat, she explained by saying "Well, usually these colds take a day to run through your system. I could grow back earlier, but I could just as easily shrink again..."


Nesi tapped her chin with her free hand, before saying "Yeah... And if I just squished ya now, you'd pop outta that machine good as new. But that'd be pointless if you just shrank again..."


Marissa could not believe what she heard her friend say, though not for what would be considered a normal reason. For this was the first thought that came to mind:


'She... would she really just squish me? The way she said that, with how indifferent she sounded... I... I need to take a deep breath!'


However, Nesi quickly added, saying "Again, I'm only kidding!" As she said that, she took notice of Marissa's reaction, leading her to smirk and say "If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you wanted me to squish you..."


By this point Marissa was near the point of breaking, but that just made her want to deny everything harder, leading her to say "You're imagining things, Nesi... I'm shivering because I'm, you know, standing here naked? In case you didn't notice..." She felt a bit bad for her sarcastic comment, but in a way that sarcasm was like a shield for her right now.


Nesi simply smiled, leaving Marissa guessing if she even took notice of the sarcasm or not. And that lead Marissa to think:


'Man... Nesi really is dangerous. I wonder if I should feel bad for that other dude...'


A moment later, Nesi cheerfully said "You should've told me that sooner! I have the perfect idea to warm you up, Marissa..."


Marissa didn't even have time to respond before Nesi stood up and folded Marissa’s discarded clothes. She then walked toward her bed, before picking something up that she couldn't exactly see. And after that, Nesi sat at her desk and placed what she picked up on her lap, which was a pair of moccasins. Marissa simply stared at the shoes dumbfounded, suspecting what Nesi had planned but unable to actually fathom it.


And while Marissa continued to stare, Nesi explained "If you're feeling chilly, the best treatment is some time in one of my moccasins! They're super fluffy so they'll keep all the warmth inside. And they'll be soft enough for you to be completely safe, I think!"


Marissa was fighting an internal battle, where one much hornier half was screaming at her to just say yes. But her other half wanted her to completely refuse the offer, not wanting her giant friend to suspect anything about her. Especially since she barely wanted to address these weird and new feelings in the first place.


However, Marissa's silence wasn't missed by Nesi, leading her to say "You should be small enough that I won't even feel you in there, so you don't need to worry about me!"


That statement immediately got Marissa's attention, where she nervously said "Wh... what?"


Nesi proceeded to smile, where Marissa had no clue if she was being genuine or if she already figured her out. But she simply explained, saying "Yeah I've got some homework I can do, so I probably will just tune ya out. I'm sure you'll be fine, and I'll make sure to check on you occasionally, but I doubt I'll feel you in there. I may even mess with you a bit, but trust me when I say that it won’t be on purpose." She paused for a moment, before adding "Whenever my usual buddy shrinks, I'll act like my toes are just trying to befriend him. But I only really say that because I know how much he likes it... If I'll be honest I don't always feel him, but I just play it off like I do."


Before Marissa could respond, Nesi opened a drawer and pulled out a spray bottle before saying "I know that sounds risky, but this scientist I know, Amy, developed this spray thingy. As long as I spray ya with it, you'll end up extra durable! So we won't need to worry at all... Even if you don't wanna do this, I should spray ya anyway, just to be safe."


Marissa nodded, hoping to buy a bit more time to process everything. So Nesi aimed the bottle at Marissa, before spraying the shrunken woman, filling her with energy. She honestly felt amazing, making her wonder just what kind of scientist Nesi befriended. She almost wanted to ask Nesi to give her a bottle to take home with her, for emergencies.


But with her sprayed, Nesi grinned and said "There! Now I won't be able to squish you even if I tried..." Marissa blushed when she heard that, but then Nesi smirked and added "And I think I've already demonstrated how good I am at squishing little bugs like you..."


Upon hearing all of that, this was going through Marissa’s mind, as she thought:


'Doesn't that mean that I can actually indulge, and she won't know...? But what if she's just messing with me...? Ugh I just can't read her sometimes! At least I won't be at risk of dying...'


Nesi proceeded to interrupt Marissa's thoughts, before saying "Well, made up your mind? There's more than enough room for a tiny bug like you, Marissa..."


At this point, Marissa had an excuse and she really couldn't resist any longer. So she took a deep breath and said "Fine! But just because of how cold I am right now..."


Nesi gave her tiny friend a smirk before saying "Well why else would you go in my moccasin...?" Marissa's face swiftly reddened, causing Nesi to giggle, But after that, she carefully placed Marissa in the left moccasin, unconcerned now that she used the durability spray on her. And as she shuffled her foot inside, slowly guiding Marissa deeper into the toe area, she sweetly said "Stay warm..."

Image 3

This was only the start of what would soon be an unforgettable evening for both women...



Even though the act of shuffling on her moccasins was relatively simple for Nesi, it couldn't be further from the truth for the tiny Marissa. She was forced to run on the uneven ground of fluff while it felt like Nesi's colossal foot was chasing her down. And the whole time Nesi's toes wriggled chaotically, thoroughly intimidating the bug-sized woman. However, once she made it to the toe section, she finally had a chance to breathe, though she immediately started to cough.


As her lungs rejected the stale and heavy air that surrounded her, she muttered "I should find this disgusting, so why don't I??" Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when Nesi started to scrunch her toes into the fluff in front of her, causing Marissa to fall over. Watching her toes writhe and shuffle about left Marissa enthralled, leading to to begin crawling toward her 2nd toe. Once she got close enough, and the toe stopped moving, Marissa took a deep breath to psych herself up.


Marissa was really banking on Nesi's claim that she really wouldn't feel her, so she slowly reached her hand out while saying "Please don't notice this... Please don't notice this!"


When Marissa placed her palm on the surface of Nesi's 2nd toe, her mind started to race while her heartbeat quickened. And as she left her palm on Nesi's skin, she thought:


'It's so soft! And warm, but also moist and sticky... I can feel the ridges too... They're a bit rougher, but it all feels amazing!'


She still felt cautious about everything, so she waited a few moments with her hand like this, before confirming to herself that Nesi really couldn't feel her right now. And with that behind her, she decided to take things a step further, and brought her cheek up to Nesi's massive toe. Marissa couldn't believe how amazing this felt, and it didn't even bother her as beads of sweat as big as her head dripped down on her. In fact, that almost made it better.


Though, it did make her think:


'Is this how all those tinies feel when they creep around me...? Let's not think about that, Marissa. It'll ruin the moment...'


However, as she was doing this, she heard the sounds of a computer booting up. A moment later, Nesi's toe rose up in the air, causing Marissa to lose her balance and fall into the indent that her toe created. Marissa barely had a second to react, where she turned on her back and watched as Nesi's toe descended, like it was moving in slow motion. Every detail of the underside of Nesi's toe was clear to Marissa, from the specks of dirt, to the beads of sweat, to the bits of fluff. And Marissa was about to join them in clinging to Nesi's body.

 

When Nesi's toe crashed down, Marissa was buried in a sandwich of flesh and fluff, where the air was knocked out of her. Nesi's toe continued to dig into Marissa's body, treating her with very little care, as though she was nothing more than a bug. And the more her toe inspected Marissa's naked body, the more she was coated in all the grime and sweat already stuck to it. There was no rhyme or reason to it, as her toe would switch from flattening her, to rubbing her, and to rolling her; all without warning.

Image 4

After about 15 minutes of being toyed with, Nesi's whole foot shook, sending Marissa away from her toe and into the moccasin's lining near her pinky toe. And while Marissa brushed herself off, she watched as Nesi's toes continued to stretch about, feeling just as mesmerized as before. While she watched, she thought:


'She really didn't feel me... She literally had me under her toe and barely reacted differently! ...I'm glad I caught a shrinking cold tonight...'

 

But with her currently near Nesi's pinky toe, she decided to try something a bit riskier, hoping that her titanic friend would be none the wiser...

 

To Be Continued Next Chapter...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more to come!

Feel free to leave a review if you feel like it. They'd be greatly appreciated.


 

Sheograth's links:

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

 

Guireyart's Links:

https://twitter.com/guireyart 

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10/posts

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/43352350