- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The students take their first class, Survival (Outback) Class.

Chapter 2: Survival Class

Tom was glad to be walking out of the classroom. Avoiding talking or even looking at most of his fellow classmates, he was not keen on the year. Its not that he did not like them, they all were absolutely stunning, even the teacher. But he was unsure on their intentions, something felt wrong to him, something felt...off.

He and the rest of the class arrived at room 7B, the door which was labelled SURVIVAL ROOM. A weird room name for a basic class. Tom felt shivers entering, even if he knew it really was nothing.

Inside was a variety of human and Alien survival gear. Sleeping bags, tents, rope, fishing rods, rock climbing gear. Survival Class was basically outback class, but named as such since Aliens were so unknown to the Earth enviroment. Sally looked at the giant kyayaks, knowing she was way too big to fit in them, she still poked the small canoe. Samantha was inspecting the Sleeping bags, curious what exactly they were for and Erica looked at the fishing rods, curious what such a contraption was for. Tom just stood their, feeling left out. He knew most of this stuff, and while some alien equiptment was foreign to him, nothing looked unknown to him, just more 'advanced'.  

The teacher came out of the back room. She had short white hair, looked around 30-31 and had a human appearance. She wore a T-shirt that said "Outback fanatic" and cargo pants. She spoke to the class "Welcome everyone, I am your teacher Mrs Alex. I came to earth about 7 years ago and loved every part of it, the nature, the air. And so, I will be teaching you about the great outdoors and how to survive it and even live off of it" she said. Erica raised her hands "Why do Humans live in such wild areas, surely it is not safe" she said.

Techorians were known for their sprawling cities and had little 'wildlife', so all this was new to her, Mrs Alex replied "Its...hard to say. Its something you experience and fall in love with! Camping for the first time, its magical!" she said. "Speaking off, today we will be setting up a tent, essential for all travelling in the outback. You will be using human tents, since our order of other more alien tents is still delayed. Should be simple, but intructions are included" she smiled.

Sally raised her hand "Will the tents fit me" she said, Mrs Alex replied "hmm, they don't really make human tents that big. However you should be able to fit in it. Perhaps have Tom, your human classmate to help you with the smaller parts. I am sure you already have stayed in a tent" she said, looking to Tom. Tom rubbed his neck. He had actually never set up a tent.

Suddenly Ms Eve came through the door, confusing the classmates. "Sorry, apparently I have been asked to 'supervise' the classes, since we have a human student. I will only interact when I get the chance" she smiled. Half a life, half the truth. She had permission to join classes, but made the excuse to hide why she was doing so. Mrs Alex just smiled and started handing out tents, Ms Eve rejecting such an activity.

Tom followed Sally, she easy carried the tent to a small part of the overall room. Placing the tent on the ground, she looked at it in confusion. While she could use the included nails and hammer, her strength was too uneven to use them properly, having wasted two nails and chipped the hammer, she threw it to Tom. "You do it human, your stupid tents aggravate me, gah!" she exclaimed. She then sat down and watched Tom. Tom, not wanting to upset the girl, starting making the tent. He surprisngly found it quite easy and within 15 minutes, had set the tent up. Sally saw and rushed inside, this was a mistake.

Tom had yet to leave the tent and she instantly crawled in. Getting stuck instantly, she was unable to move. Tom however was in more trouble, she had knocked him on the ground in the commontion and was positioned right behind her rear. However instead of seeing her dress, her dress had folded up and instead of underwear, the girl had gone full nude. Sally screamed "Mrs Alex, I am stuck" she yelled, interrupting the other students and causing Mrs Alex to run to the tent.

"Sally, can you move" Mrs Alex asked, Sally gave her a stink eye and replied "Of course not, I am stuck" she said. "Ok, ok, this is ok, where is Tom?" Mrs Alex asked. "I don't..wait" Sally asked. She did a bit of a wriggle. Tom, facing this girls giant behind, including her huge cheeks, saw this commontion and saw her slightly move towards him, his arms accidently touching her cheeks.

"Behind me, he is behi..oh crap. I mean, he is behind me" Sally said. She had forgotten she had no underwear. Normally doing this due to the fact she loved the freedom, she now realized the poor human was seeing her behind region completly bare...and she liked it. Thinking of a plan, she made an excuse "Wait, maybe if I move back, I can get out" she said, Mrs Alex confused by the comment, just agreed nonetheless "Ok, just beware of Tom" she said.

Tom did not know what was happening until it happened. The giant ass slowly approached him, until he could not move anymore, then, within a split second, he was under the giant girl, her giant pussy smothering him. Sally had twisted herself, slightly breaking the tent, but had managed to trap the human. She wanted to feel him touch her ass again, but her actions lead to him being directly below her pussy. Oh it felt amazing! This feeling was incredible. However, it was short lived. Mrs Alex had gotten a knife and slashed the tent, freeing them both.

Tom felt the fresh air on his face and got up. Afraid to mention what had happened, he never said a word. Sally on the other hand, wanted more. Unsure how to get it, she made a promise to find a way, one day.

"Well that was an adventure, sorry Tom and Sally, I assumed the tent was big enough. I will make sure the other tents get here soon and you can make that one" Mrs Alex said. "Anyway, your other classmates have finished, lets all meet up again" she said. Tom, Sally and Mrs Alex headed back to the middle of the room.

Mrs Alex laid out a sleeping bag. "The ultimate comfort for camping, keeps you warm and protected" Mrs Alex said. "Dosen't look that comfy" Samantha said. "Well thats too bad, because your sleeping in one tonight, aint that right Ms Eve" Mrs Alex said, causing Mrs Eve to pay attention. "Oh, ah right..oh shit, Tom" she said, Mrs Alex looking confused. "You have any double sleeping bags, Tom is bunking the night at one of the girls dorms" Ms Eve said, Mrs Alex giving a grim look "No sadly, only the..other one we accidently ordered. But thats a bit much" she fake laughed. "The what...oh, that one" Ms Eve said, realizing what she meant. Samantha raised her hand "What other sleeping bag?". Mrs Alex breathed in and then answered. "Well, when we were ording supplies, they had something called a 'pleasure bag', assuming it mean like a heated sleeping bag, we ordered it. It..was not that" she chuckled, seeming embarrassed. Samantha looked confused and replied "Pleasure bag, what does that mean". Mrs Alex looked at her, then at Ms Eve who just shrugged. She then left and came back with the sleeping bag.

It looked like any other sleeping bag, but the pleasure bag was far from it, slimmer and longer then an average bag, it was designed for someone to enter first and be 'trapped' near the bottom and then another to enter after. The first person would then be positioned near the lower front or back of the second person, allowing or forcing them to pleasure them. Or just sleeping in the awkward or sexual position so close to the other persons private area.

Samantha inspected the bag before making a 'ooooh' sound. "This is..intresting" she said. She never had seen anything like it, some poor person got trapped inside, forced or 'encouaged' to please the other person. Weird she thought. However she did feel strange inspecting it, like a warmness inside her lit up. "Anyway, thats all we have, what shall we do Ms Eve, the beds are already gone" Mrs Alex said. She had no idea about the lack of room for Tom.

Ms Eve looked and thought. "Well, I guess he will have to use that. Is that alright Tom?" she said. Tom was compeletly put on the spot. How could he say yes or no, it was barbaric. This was a literal sex toy and he was going to use it with a class mate. Samantha spoke up "Can't you just give the person another sleeping bag, two for the room Tom sleeps in" Samantha said, Mrs Alex replied "No, its all our stock..however, we actually don't have a sleeping bag for Sally, sorry dear" she said, Sally just going 'eh'. "And her bed is still in her room. So I guess" Mrs Alex said before Ms Eve added "I guess we have his first bunk mate" Ms Eve said, smiling.

Sally just sat their, he was going to sleep with her, in her room, in her bed. Her pussy had never been so wet. This was her chance.

Eventually the class left the room, heading towards the Dorms to prepare for their first night. However, when nobody was looking, Erica quickly grabbed the 'pleasure bag', keeping it for 'a rainy day' she thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes and error.