- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first of two spinoffs, this revolves around Ms Eve and her class of Aliens, who get a human 'friend' as an addition.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The Year Begins!

The Trials and Tribulations of Ms Eve

Chapter 1: The Wrong Class

As Tom walked into his classroom, the evidence of his stupid decision was more apparent then ever. Tom had quit his job a few months ago and wanted to try something new, however he had come from a small town with little Alien presence and most jobs needed some degree to knowledge on them. Frustrated, he found The Belle School For Human Learning. A School for Aliens to learn human culture. He emailed them, asking to do a year to integrate himself in Alien culture and they instantly sent a confirmation email. They said he would be in a class with 3 other Aliens, at first, and be the only human. He would go a year, doing classes with them, and the fee was free. However if he failed the year, something he assumed would be impossible, he was human and these were apparently basic human courses, he would need to pay the 200,000 dollar fee or, weirdly, another secret payment plan. Being stupid and thinking it would be a walk in the park, he agreed. 

However as he walked into the class room, he found being the only human...scary.

He went to sit down, finding a small spot in the middle of class, the only free seat available. The Aliens looked at him, deviously.

Ms Eve walked into the classroom, her shiny red heels clicked on the hard floor. 4 students sitting, looked over to her as she gracefully walked to her desk, not a care in the world. She sat down on her seat and began to start class. However she had to do a double take, was that..oh right, so she got the human, she thought.

This was her second year at The Belle School for Human Learning. Ms Eve herself was Alien, most teachers were. She was a Techorian: Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Their body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, as at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them.

Ms Eve herself was around 28, she had long blonde hair and an incredible body, one she shaped as a tool to trick humans, not knowing the nasty personality she hid below.

She smiled at the innocent human, everyone was about to have alot more fun.

Ms Eve looked at her notes, besides the human, who else did she have this year...

Sally:
Sally was a speices of Alien that had an alarmly larger size when most beings. Dwarfing an average humans size, making them look like a small dog, she wore a dress and had lushious dyed purple hair. She looked like any normal human, but several times bigger. Due to this, her seat in class was much larger then most. She was positioned behind Tom.

Samantha:
Samantha was a Magiq, a race that possess incredible magic powers. Her abilities were incredible and anything she desired, with enough focus, could be hers. She looked identical to a human, sporting a nice curvey body, small breasts but a sizable ass, she had long blonde hair and a sadistic smile on her face. She sat to the right of Tom.

Erica:
Erica was like Ms Eve, a Techorian. She joined because she both wanted to learn about humans. She was actually quite timid around most boys, never really ever having a real relationship. She sat to the left of Tom and the sweat from her was only just visible, having not been so close to a boy since she left her home planet, her nether regions were already wet from her dreams of being able to 'do things' with the poor human.

Ms Eve looked at her students, that poor boy, he had no idea. She had been told he was accepted as a 'gift' to the students. The School wanted to show Aliens how to 'control' humans and a live test subject for classes and 'personal' time was a perfect oppurtunity. She was even promised she could join in classes and use him herself.

Excited her class got the human, she was curious how he would survive, forced to serve the 4 Aliens in his class.

"Ok students, today you have Homeroom with me, then survival class, then Lunch and then you are to set up your dorms. Also I must apologize to Mr Tom, we are out of spare rooms, so you will have to share for the first few nights with a fellow student" she said, they had plenty of spare rooms, but this was another scheme from the school. "To avoid you having to pick, we will have a draw, and the winner gets you for the first night" she said.

Tom was scared, he had to sleep in the same room as these girls. This was not part of the original plan.

Ms Eve smiled, this was going to be a fun year....



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. There was a desire to go and explore Ms Eve, this will be an experimentation, so let me know what you enjoyed and what you did not.

I have ideas, but always open to more.

And Apologizes for mistakes and errors.