- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom goes to bed

Chapter 9: Night Pleasures

Tom approached the bed, Ms Eve watching his every move. He lowered himself into the compartment and the bed lowered back onto him. He could only see the ceiling from his position.

"Now, with great positions come great responsibilities dear Tom, when you feel a shock, it means you are not doing your job. I want a nice relaxing sleep. So make sure you do your deed as I do mine" he heard Ms Eve say, barely due to the bed covering his ears. Suddenly he saw Ms Eve enter his line of view before leaving just as quickly. He felt the bed shake and suddenly her ass engulfed his view. Then he felt the area get dark, the blankets of the bed covering both Tom and Ms Eve.

Tom's view was only ass, Ms Eve's covering his only view. She was smothering him below the blankets, unable to move and even his head having little to no real freedom to move. Suddenly her body moved and his face was freed..before being smushed again, this time her pussy covering his view. She moved, positiong it near his mouth. He felt a small shock, not harmful but not pleasent. Knowing his role, Tom got his tongue out and started licking.

Entering her pussy, he instantly tasted her, she was already slightly wet. He rolled his tongue, in and out, around and around. Not wanting to upset the person above him, fearful of what else she had in store. The more he did his job, the more Ms Eve leaked, her juices smothering poor Tom, covering his face when his mouth was unable to catch it all. His senses were all Ms Eve, his eyes only seeing her body, her lower body smothering his nose and eyes. Her scent was all he smelt and her juices all he tasted.

Tom licked into the night, the first several hours he tasted as she orgasmed on his face, trapped and unable to do anything about it, Tom was subjected to her cruel torture. Ms Eve laid on her stomach all night, Tom having little sleep as the longer he did not lick, the more power the shock gave. At 5 minutes, it was like his body was on fire. He rarely stopped for 30 seconds after that.

As morning arrived, Tom felt Ms Eve move and the blankets come off around her and him. As she got off him, his face was covered in sweat from being forced under the blankets for so long and under her body and of the juices of Ms Eve, which had almost consumed his entire face. Suddenly Ms Eves face appeared in front of him.

"Good morning, wow you look awful! I forgot to turn the shock off before I fell asleep, you were too good!" Ms Eve said. "As a reward for your constant..pleasure, you can skip the first classes of today and rest here. I won't move you, I am sure your comfy already. Take a nap and I will come get you later" Ms Eve said, smiling as she left his line of view. She came back once more, with a wet towel to wipe is face and then he heard the door slam.

Tom sighed a breath of relief, he was finally free and could get some sleep. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After 20 minutes, a large bang outside his line of view was heard. It instantly woke Tom up. Scared and confused, still half asleep, he was terrified as to what the noise was.

Suddenly a face descended into his line of sight, blonde hair falling into Toms face. "A HA! I knew that teacher was lying when she said you were in sick bay. Luckily I have my ways of finding you. And this! This bed seems like fun" The girl smiled.

"Wanna have some fun Tom?" Samantha said, grinning a grin that brought fear to the soul of Tom.

Chapter End Notes:

I AM BACK!

Apologizes for the delay, I hit writers block and anything I wrote between that I felt was not up to scratch. So I decided to take a break.

I started a new story between this called Super Stories, its similar to this so feel free to check it out if your intrested. Involves Super Heroes instead of Aliens and such.

I hope you enjoy the new chapter and let me know what you think, worth the wait? (I hope so!). Its not long as others, but its a start back into normal writing for the story.

And for the other Spin-off, to those that also read that. Its also back and currently working on that also. So look out!

Thanks for reading!

And as always, Apologizes for mistakes or errors.