- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ms Eve meets the Principal and the students head to next class.

Chapter 4: Principals and Powers

Ms Eve approached the door to the principals office. It was a large intimidating door, but Ms Eve knew it was all for effect. She pushed it and entered. Inside was the very opposite of what one would expect from a principals office.

The room was dark, not a single window. Several humans hung in cages from various parts of the room, some sleeping and others just watching Ms Eve walking in. They had seen her come in from time to time and did not waste the free time they had bothering her. A fireplace was positioned to the left of the door and on the other side, a wall filled with video feeds, all of the different rooms throughout the school. Ms Eve approached the desk. On it had several domes with tiny humans inside, all were sleeping. Else the only other thing on the desk was a pen holder. A chair was turned around on the other side of the desk. It swiveled around and in the chair was a young girl, maybe 25.  She had long brown hair, decent sized breasts and a perky ass. She looked at Ms Eve "Welcome, how was your first day" the girl said. "Not again Victoria, cut the shit" Ms Eve said. Victoria's face made a expression of disappointment and the lights suddenly sprang to life.

Victoria Belle, daughter, or half daughter, to the esteemed Mr Belle. Half daughter as she was on his side but her mother was not the wife of Mr Belle, being a child he had when they were going through a rough patch. However Mr Belle loved all his children and sent her to be the principal of one of his schools. Being a sadistic person, like her father and half sisters, she found comfort in watching the students, even if not much happened. To pass the time, she had a wide array of tiny humans and full size ones to satisfy herself.

Victoria got up from her seat, she was compeletly naked. Being in her own personal room, she enjoyed the freedom and allowed easy access for 'fun times'. She walked out from behind the desk, calling for someone "Joel, come here" she said. Suddenly from a hole in the wall, a human appeared. He looked 18 and had some sort of contraption attached to the back of his head, straps coming out of it. He approached the back of Victoria and she buckled in him, attaching the buckles to her waist and strapping him into the back of herself, his face smushed into her ass, unable to move. As she walked, he crawled behind her, forced to due to the harness. Ms Eve did not even blink at this, it was one of Victoria's many toys.

"What do you want Victoria, this is my break" Ms Eve said, Victoria scrunching her face in annoyance of Ms Eves tone. "I just wanted to see how the human was, our first at this school...thats not enslaved to my room" she giggled, Ms Eve rolled her eyes. "Can I go" Ms Eve asked. "FINE!" Victoria said. "But keep me posted on the human, if he fails I want him" she said.


The next morning Tom awoke, his body feeling weird. Wait!..he could not move. he looked and saw his arms and legs tied to something, he could not make out his enviroment. Suddenly Sally entered his vision. "Last few hours with you, so I thought you could be my seat while I eat breakfast, have fun" she said as she lowered herself. Tom was smothered into her ass and pussy, not really being near one of the other due to the way he was positioned. After a few hours, she got up, untied him and threw his clothes back. Tom got dressed and Sally approached him "Say a single world and I will destory you" she threatened. Tom just looked at this giant girl, she could if she wanted. He gulped "o...of course" he replied. She then opened the door and he walked out, she locked the door behind him.


Eventually Tom, using the public toilets, got ready and headed to dorm. He sat in his normal seat, Sally giving him the death eye, as a warning not to tell. Tom got the message. Ms Eve walked in. She wore a latex dress and some sort of latex top. She sat down on her seat. "Hope your first night was eventful" Ms Eve asked. Everyone said yes in reply. "How was your night with Sally" Ms Eve asked, looking at Tom. He looked at Ms Eve, then at Sally, who was still staring, then back at Ms Eve "Good" he meekly replied. "Thats great! We will organise who you can sleep with at lunch. For today, you have Homeroom, Sex Education, Lunch, Drama and then Survival class again. First class begins in 15, don't be late" she said and she left the room.

Tom thought, Sex ed! What were they learning there, he was both confused and scared.


The students all eventually left the homeroom and headed to the Sex Ed room. They walked inside and a teacher was waiting for them. "Ah welcome to Sex Ed, the learning of human anatomy and more". The teacher looked about 35. She had blonde hair. She wore jeans and a t-shirt with nothing on it. "Today you will split into pairs for this. Partners will go, you and you and you and you". The teacher had paired Sally with Erica and Tom with..Samantha! Tom looked at the girl, she was smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.