- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This next scene will take place all at a Mexican restauraunt with her friends.

Later that evening.: Samantha was so excited to go to this new Mexican restaurant that opened up. She just knew it would taste so good and she would enjoy every minute of it. For her thong warrior not so much. He would have to inhale all her stinky fumes at one point should knock him out. Samantha felt a little sympathy for the poor shrunken man. He thought that he was going to be having a healthy role play where he would still be in control of his destiny, but no Samantha wanted to experiment. Sadly, this experiment came at the cost of the shrunken mans freedom. Samantha did kind of feel sorry for him, but not really since he signed a waiver and the fine print took away his human rights now. The man did not like it one bit when he was being lectured to by her. Samantha was now in her car driving to meet her friends. When she eventually got to the restaurant she needed to give him a little pep talk. 
“Well my little pet, after all the fun training we did earlier now you get to do some real servitude. I know you can still hear me from your constant struggling earlier.” 
The man started to whimper, but her ass was crushing his face from her driving so much. 
“You see this is only my enjoyment, you do what I say and serve your new goddess. It will not be that bad. Like I said earlier it could always be way worse. I have a moral side to this 2-way street.” 
The man started to squirm under her ass some more. He was used to the pressure, but his concept of time finally came to realization this was the destination. 
“You know the best part about this relationship tonight, technically could be the worse part is the act of surprise. I am going to be out in public, so your getting no warning about anything tonight. I am also going to keep my food choice a mystery. It will be fun little guessing game for you. I also know my panties have been sweaty and have some kind musty cheese scent from being in my crack most of the day. That at least will give you some idea of what aroma your nose will be delighted with.” 
The man started to wiggle again hearing that again. Samantha started to reach into her panties to pull out the little man squished from her big rump. She just put the man in front of her face. She could see he was panting really heavy. 
“Take a deep breath little guy you needed some fresh air before going back in. You know I realize I will never be in this position, but I really do wonder how my butt smells. I only get to notice it when I am taking a big dump, but you really are struggling from the weight it seems. I know my ex’s said my farts stink, but I did not blame them.” 
She started to put the man back inside this time she decided to part her ass cheeks a bit and jam him in her stinky crack. 
“Yah you need to survive actually. I know the website said you were indestructible, but that pressure is way too long to be taking for at least an hour and a half. I also will get bloated so might stick around with my friends. 
After a couple of minutes of preparation and grinding to find the correct position she finally opened her car door and went outside. She could smell the food from here, and knew it was going to be fun tonight. 
“Once I go inside little man your communication privileges are gone, so I wish you good luck. And please be a good boy and clean up good.” 
Samantha started to walk to the restaurant entrance where she saw her friends and she knew it was about to a messy night. 
Samantha started to approach her friends by the front door. Her ass swung back and forth with every step she took would be grinding on her small little captive. Her little warrior was still trying to wiggle free from her gargantous ass. His arms were currently pinned to the side when she shoved him up her crack. It was slippery inside and he could smell the sweat. Being shrunken inside a huge woman’s ass already smelled and felt weird, but Samantha was pear shaped and her ass was squeezing him in mold together more and more. For her little captive he did not have really a good way of escaping. Which worked out perfect for Samantha’s strategy. She paid a lot of money for him, so this will really make it worth her wild. She did eventually get to her friends. 
Samantha: Hey how are you guys. I hear this restauarunt is really that good? 
Friend: Yah I have been here before. The only problem is this place really does screw up your gut the next day. 
Samantha: Doesn’t most Mexican places do that to you? 
Friend: Yah but for some reason this is worse for me. I only go to someones house after when I am consistently dating somebody. For a one-night stand or a new person I get way too gassy. I know that is not lady like, but were in our mid 30s now, so were passed that high school phase. 
Samantha thought about that and then a grin went over her face and patted her ass cheeks twice. 
Samantha: Oh that would be perfect for me, since I am not seeing anyone right now. 
Friend: Yah most things on the menu really just do it to you. Really can not control it. It for sure is worth it. 
The 3 went inside to get their table. It ended up being around a 13 minute wait. While Samantha sat down she tried to position her ass so her little friend was not feeling like his rib was feeling crushed. Like she said earlier she does not want to hurt him. This was more of an experiment of wondering how it would feel. Samantha could not lie she feels a little turned on knowing that a shrunken man signed up to worship her ass for life, but she wants it to last. And the more hectic she is it will turn his value off. She needs him to be consistent or the whole experiment will be not worth it. She did wonder about how sweaty it was getting for him in this moist area. If she could feel her self sweating my god he has to be beging for some AC. 
Samantha: I need to get a little bit of fresh air. We still have like 3 minutes. 
Samantha walked outside and kind of went by the edge of the entrance. Her little captive could feel her body move to a different direction and he knew she was moving again. Eventually the moving stopped and there was silence. Samantha looked to her left and looked to her right she knew the time was right no one around surprisingly. Samantha then let out not a loud fart because her thong was shoved up her ass crack to try and dampen the noise. It smelt like her ham and cheese sandwitch she had earlier off screen. The man knew immediately what the smell was and he started to squirm and his mouth was getting pushed by her ass cheeks that silenced his protesting. 
Samantha: Omg I was afraid that sandwitch was going to catch up wit me. Oh you must know what I ate. I remember you squirming like that earlier from that exact fart. Expect my thong is making it sound differently. 
She tried to be as quiet as possible, because she did not want people to thinks she was crazy talking about what her farts smelled like to no one around her. 
Samantha: Well little guy that was a nice ice break for the night. I really wonder how your going to react to Mexican spices. This will be a fun experiment or us to try out with. I do need to go back in our table will be ready soon. 
Her little captive Leo knew this was not going to get better. Samantha now went back to her friends and they decided to walk to the table. When they got to the table Samantha decided to sit alone on one side facing both of them. They looked over the menu decently and Samantha really could not decide what she wanted. Her goal was to eat the best possible thing, she knew anything would make her gassy during the meal and after. Avoiding being gassy was out of the question. 
Samantha: I feel like an enchilada meal would be good for me. I also see you could put some other additions in them. 
Her thought got interrupted when the waiter came back. Samantha forgot she was going to get a drink. 
Samantha: Yah I would like to get one strawberry margarita. I feel this would be pretty good for me to drink. 
Samantha knew the alcohol would get her stomach going a bit, and it was a nasty recepie for disaster. After about 6 minutes of chatting her stomach started to tense up again. She realized she has no choice to let one rip. While talking to her friends they could tell that she farted and it smelt bad. 
Friend: Samantha did you fart omg. That smells bad. 
Samantha: Please not so loud I do not want people to look at me. 
Friend: It really smells that bad though. We are also trying to find somebody to hook up with. I do not know what guy will find this attractive. 
Samantha did think to her self didn’t she buy Leo so she would not smell her own farts. She thought about going to her car for a couple minutes. 
Samantha: Excuse me I will be right back. I at least ordered, so I will not be missing my food. 
Samantha started to walk to her car now and when she stepped inside she dug into her ass to take out her little captive. He looked defeated tired and wanted to go to sleep it looked like. 
Samantha: Okay Leo, you need to understand something here. You were purchased to smell farts. You are not sniffing them. I was just in that restauraunt and got stared at by people because of a normal bodily function. I can not have that. 
She could hear Leo was trying to bargain that he was tired from earlier. Samantha did not really care about his bitching right now. 
Samantha: All I hear are excuses. You know let me put this into perspective. Leo if you do not want to do this then I will just put you on the dark web and bid you off cheeper to another bidder. 
Leo did not like that at all mentioning how he would not know that person at all. 
Samantha: Yah Leo it would be a complete mystery. And the amount of fucking psychotic woman out there is high. Your bitching about sniffing some ham and chees farts with potato chips. Imagine some cunt taking a huge dump and forcing you to lick it. 
Leo started to shake thinking about that image in his head. 
Samantha: Yah I can see your body shaking to that. Your lucky I do not play with my self to that sick shit, and I find it very bizarre and borderline sociopathic. Now it seems I got your attention all I want to you to do is inhale the gas. You will be rewarded if you do a good job. I am prepared to make you take the next day off if you do a good one. 
Leo started to feel better after hearing that. 
Samantha: I have one test for you that is all. 
She started to move the man near her armpits and told him to sniff. 
Samantha: Leo I want to hear you sniff. When I feel you are inhaling the best we will go back in. 
Leo started to to inhale he cringed a little bit smelling the BO, but he tried to fight it, so he could get that reward. 
Samantha: Yes Leo that seems good to me. Now do that to my farts. If you just instincly do it then it will block out the pain. Otherwise the choice is yours. No days off. 
Leo tried to block out the pain as much as possible. He now knew that if he just suffers he will be rewarded. 
Samantha: Yah your going to be conditioned to smell my stinky gas out of fear of being sold. At least I know you work correctly now. Those really were only Ham and Cheese farts it is going to get worse, so just keep doing that and your getting your break I promise. 
With that a do Samantha then stuck her captive back into her asshole head first like before. He could already feel the tension with him needing to please her with the fear of being sold to another woman that may or may not be more sadistic. Samantha then let out another airy fart and It went right into her captives face. 
“Oh sorry about that one I really could not hold back. Remember to sniff and inhale deep.” She could still smell the fart and knew he could be doing better. 
“Hey I can still smell it the fart you need to being do a better job. Ham and cheese is not that bad. There only airy ones.” 
She then let out another one and he actually started to sniff better knowing that she might get rid of him. 
“Aww good boy. I really can not smell it as much.” 
As she was patting her ass to make it seem like she cared about him 
“You got a little bonus that tequila might have sprinkled in a bit with that ham and cheese aroma. How about this do not imagine it is fart imagine it is the smell of lavender or lilacs. Also try not to squirm too much. That is for your own good. It might make me fart more if you squirm around it tickles a bit.” 
She then started to head back to the Mexican restaurant with not a single person knowing deep inside her fat ass was a man inhaling her gas in the fear of being sold. She started to make her way back to her table and it was time to order. 
Samantha: Sorry guys I really needed to take care of a phone call. You know work could be a little hard sometimes. 
Friend: We totally get it, but really you have been single for a while. Have you just been focusing on work? 
Samantha felt a little embarrassed and had to smirk knowing her friends have no idea about her little experiment. 
Samantha: Yah I just decided to take a little break. Sometimes starting knew relation ships are hard and need to focus on me. 
There was complementary chips at the table to eat, but she wanted her appetite for the main course. Time went by and she eventually ordered her enchiladas. Every now and then when she started to get sweatier she though to her self how her little captive was holding up. He could not move his arms because they were pinned to the side of her ripe ass hole opening. Because of the change in position it probably means that his body is more standing upward for better oxygen. Then she thought about his sight. It had to be very dark in there and scary with no possible way to get any light on his own. He knows where he is, but probably would like to see something more normal. Moving on to sound. Everything is muffled so he really can not hear anything. It is loud in the restaurant to begin with, so nothing really changed. Now when she farts that probably has to hurt his little ears a bit, but he has not complained yet at least. Samantha could imagine that with his mouth either open trying to breather heavier her butt hole sweat has to be a little sour and he cringes every time her drinks it up. And obviously before a fart he already smells a very musty stench with the hair not being washed her or a hint of her pussy smell might spill over into his senses. Obviously every fart she eats is unique because of the food she eats. Samantha sat there getting a little turned on, but she knew she probably should not in public, so she snapped out of it immediately. She did let out another fart that went straight to her captive nostrils. She now tried to be a little bit more on the silent side when ever it came out. She could tell that her slave was working, and thought to her self “good boy” when she could feel him squirming. She also found it funny that he has a different squirm for each unique fart that comes out of her. Her boyfriends were like this too and she herself has different reactions when ever she takes a dump, but being shrunken inside her ass really makes it obvious now. Samantha’s food eventually came to the table. She patted her ass to make sure the little man could understand what was going on. He realistically had no clue why she was doing that, but then he could feel her body working and he knew it finally was time for her meal. Samantha savored every bite. The food was really good, but she got more turned on wondering how her slave was going to react to it. She definitely could feel the spices a bit, and she just knew he was in for a dirty treat. 
Samantha and her friends finally got there check and now they were getting ready to go. Samantha decided that the enticement of fun with her new slave was too much. 
“You girls go on ahead to dancing I am going to go home.” 
Her friends were puzzled as to why she said that, since she was single and attractive. Samantha then started to walk to the car. She could feel her little captive was starting to get a little antsy. She then got into her seat put the seat belt on and started the engine. She grinded her ass up and down to try and wake her little guy up. 
“Leo thank you for being such a good boy. I am nto entirely impressed so when we get home is when the real fun will begin.” 
She then let out a real loud fart that has been holding up in there for a long time. 
“Oh that one was inside me for a real long time. I really did not want people stare at me ripping ass in that restauaunt.” (sniff sniif) “OH Leo honey you better start smelling to no break tomorrow.” She can feel him working harder than before and he was also fidgeting harder. 
“Oh that is a good boy. I can tell that you are reacting differently to the Mexican food and it is not even fully digested yet. Wait till that is what is only going though my digestive track.” 
The poor man was gagging on her gas it smelt really bad and because it was trapped in there for so long that it came out very fast and hard.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This scene was pretty long to make and was qraphic to say the least.  I got a ton of feedback for this one on Deviantart.