- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer this story is ideological sensitive, and is very dirty and disgusting.

 

This pertains a huge emphasis on fart, ass, and smells fetish

Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bit of an intro. Samantha has not had the best luck with dating guys. She was drinking a little and stumbled across something called the dark web. There was something called a thong warrior. Supposeably the man has voluntereed himself to be her shrunken thong slave. She was eager to make the order. The man thought it was going to be a good idea of it being a fetish of womans farts, but he is going to find out this woman is a lot to handle at her thick 170 lbs 5ft 7.

A little bit of an intro. Samantha has not had the best luck with dating guys. She was drinking a little and stumbled across something called the dark web. There was something called a thong warrior. Supposeably the man has voluntereed himself to be her shrunken thong slave. She was eager to make the order. The man thought it was going to be a good idea of it being a fetish of womans farts, but he is going to find out this woman is a lot to handle at her thick 170 lbs 5ft 7.

This is my very own first suggestion story. I am going to admit I was really excited to do this. The effort for sure shows. I am following a list of requirements that my follower mentioned to me, and I am trying to put my best spin on it as possible. I feel the length is anywhere between medium to a long story. With further a do here is my first role play shot.
Samantha was a middle aged women. She was most definitely fed up with not being able to find, and eventually settle down with a nice man. And to be honest she could not figure out why. She was around 5ft 6 had a huge ass, and had very sleek blonde hair. Maybe it had to do with her age now that she was around middle aged. After many hours of trying to get off to what ever porn she was into. She eventually found a page called the darkkinkyweb. Samantha has also been drinking a bit, so she was not surprised she ended up here eventually. It had a whole assortment of things that she can buy, but nothing got her attention more than something called the custom thong warrior. Samantha read the description of the product and it stated
"A man with a subservient fetish obliged his life to protect your thong from any form of danger. This man completely volunteered himself to be used as the next line of sexual pleasure production."
Samantha has dabbled in giantess fetish before, but she never really did think she would make it a reality. Samantha was quite intrigued, but she was also a little drunk. She has never heard of this before and it was only 29$. There was a huge sale for some reason right now. Maybe sober she would have continued her conquest for a real man, but in her state a couple cocktails she bought it. After she bought the thong warrior she closed the webpage and decided that she should probably should go to bed.
“Well I guess it could be an interesting purchase I never had one before.”
4 days have passed: Samantha woke up around 11:30 P.M. She got out of bed and went for a little walk. She needed to keep being active, so she could still stay in shape. Also to mention Samantha was 5ft 6 inches, about 165 lbs. She has the blonde hair, usually wears red lip stick, has her nails done, but not really a high maintnenced women. Her best attribute is her ass. Many men that she had been with said it felt like it was carved from a god to get that figure. This usually leaves her with a trust problem. She can not tell if men even like her for her or just a sexual object. When she came back from her walk she noticed there was a package by her front porch. Eagerly she brought the package inside. She knew exactly what it was and could not wait to use her little thong warrior. She decided to put the package on the table and then went into a drawer to get out a knife. The box was a little hard to open for some reason.
“Wow they really make these boxes hard to open. I wonder why, they really must not want anybody getting these easily.”
She said to herself while using multiple cutting attempts. Eventually she did get it open. When she got it open she let out a gasp when she noticed that in the box was a little mason jar, and a nice pair of red panties.
“That’s odd. A mason. I do not recall that in the description. Unless that is where the little man is that obliged himself to me online.”
She picked up the mason jar, which looked a little fogged up from the trip over here. She tipped out the jar on the table and out came a 2-3-inch-tall man. She noticed the man had no clothes on, except a little collar around his neck. Samantha laughed she could not believe what he was seeing right now. The man got up and immediately started waving his hands. Samantha also noticed there was a remote control and the instruction manual. She decided to pick it up and started to read it to her self.
“Well what do we have here? This manual is quite intuitive.” Dear: Us at the darkkinkyweb really appreciate your purchase. As by now you see in front of your personal shrunken man, complementary panties, and this remote control. You might notice on your shrunken man there is a collar around his neck. That collar is for the volume control so you can communicate with him. We realize that not all of you are sadistic women, so you change the volume to explain to him your demands. The more you turn the nob to the plus side the more you will hear him. The volume does never hit the same level of a human speech decibels, so you do not have to worry about someone you know hearing something. We recommend raising the man to your ear to have the best hearing. His body has been modified to the point that he will not be crushed or need to eat, so this will help keep him alive for the time being. One last thing he only knows that he agreed to be voluntarily shrunken to serve a woman, and the legal documents are all taken care of. What ever you decide to do with him is up to you. We really hope you enjoy your purchase.
There was a bunch of other rules and regulations, but Samantha feels she read the best information. She then picked up the man and brought him closer to her face. The man was prepared for smells, but Samantha’s breathe was an early wake up call. She defiantly did not take care of her oral hygiene in the afternoon yet. Her grip also was not tight, but a little firm, so she did not drop him. She then turned up the volume on the dial so she can hear him. The man has always dreamed of this, but he was absolutely nervous. It was a total gamble what was going to happen.
Samantha: Well since you no doubly heard me read this you are completely aware that you sent your self to the website to be a servatude for a woman…if I read this all correctly.
At first it took her a second to understand him, since of his shrunken size but she was able to make out with the dial turned up.
Man: Yes, I really wanted to try this out, but I was thinking of some team role play. I was curious how it would play out.
Sam was a little shocked, she was not expecting such an in depth answer.
Sam: Yah…we will see how that works. Well how about I introduce myself and then follow suit. My name is Samantha, I am 38 years old and live in Tennessee. It is pretty fun here, but every guy I am with it for some reason it ends bad. So that is where you come in. I felt like trying you out, because I am bored, and need some little jolt in my life.
The mans face was a little cringe having to inhale her morning breathe.
Samantha: I am sorry about my morning breathe I really should have freshened up before I met you. I will move you back a bit and put you by my ear instead.
Man: Well my name is Leon, and I really wanted to try this out. You see I really like giantess fart fantasies and I really wanted to try this out. When the office called me I was so excited to finally fulfill my fantasy. I just hope we could go easy, because this is my first time.
Sam laughed in his face, and also was quite intrigued at the same time. This made Leon go a little silent not knowing why she was laughing.
Sam: Okay I am sorry Leon, but that name is just silly to even believe is real. And second I understand the fetish. I definitely have dabbled in it to get to this position. But why do you want to sniff my farts?
A couple second went by and Leon was trying to come up with an answer. A little embarrassed. Sam got a little impatient.
Sam: Leon! That was not a rhetorical question. Why do you want sniff the farts out of a random 38 year olds fat ass?
Leon: I..I..don’t know it was just something I got turned on by. And I really wanted to go on with this. Samantha changed her tone to a more peaceful one now.
Sam: Well I really have to give you some credit for going through with this. I can imagine there are many other normal fetishes while engaging in sex.
Leon: Actually I am 19 and never had sex before. I kind of just jerked off to this and other things.
Sam started to smirk, not knowing what he was in for.
Sam: Oh poor little boy. I really wish I felt sorry for you, but this is just so random and weird that I am just shocked. Leon listen up. I really do not think you are going to like this. You say you will, because of a sexual fetish, but in reality this is going to suck.
Leon started to feel a little depressed now, and Samantha could feel it.
Sam: I really would love to care about what your life was like before you decided to agree selling your life to me. But I did spend money on you and mama does not like to see her money go to waste.
Leon still had the same depressing look on his face before she started talking. Sam decided to get the show on the road. She could not wait any longer she wanted what she paid for. She decided to put Leon down on the table.
Sam: I don’t expect you to go anywhere, but please just do not if you planned on it.
Sam started to take off her panties and Leon’s eyes lit up when he saw her big fat ass. She bent down she stretched gave him a little show. To Leon the huge cheeks were impressive he could not believe his eyes. This is what he always dreamed of he snapped out of his little depression and started to get turned on a bit. Leon did also have to cover his nose a bit when she bent over. Her crack did not smell the best. Leon could tell that she did not wash it.
Sam: Well Leon I hope you enjoy the view. Most guys say it is a pretty good view even at normal size. I did sadly let myself go a bit, but it just adds to the mass of the already impressive back side.
While Samantha was talking she also felt her stomach gurgle a bit and knew what was coming.
Samantha: Leon honey, while you are admiring this luscious tush I do want you to get used to my fabulous scent. Just inhale for about 10 seconds. I want to make sure you enjoy it as much as I am.
While Leon was inhaling sometime in that she bent over a bit and she let out a nice squeaky fart. Leon noticed it too and got a little bit more excited, but then he smelt it a little and that killed his excitement for a second. Leon could not understand why he was a little turned off by this. Maybe it was nerves for a first time. Sam could not see his reaction, but she assumed he would enjoy it. For now, that is. She then turned around and approached her little slave.
Sam: We will play a little game later called guess the food I ate, but for now sorry about that you know a little yogurt might do that to you.
She saw his face and could tell she gassed him.
Sam: Ha I can see you enjoy my scent. You did agree to this, so I guess you do not mind it too much. I can already assume you were enjoying the nice view of my ass. I kind of placed you there for a reason. I hope you took a nice good look at where you are going to spend. I promise it is nice and cozy in there. Imagine it will feel like a pillow. Except a stinky pillow. Actually now thinking about it a real stinky pillow.
Leon had a little pursed look on his face hearing that.
Samantha: Well. Okay Leon that was just a small sneak peak of things to come. Let us try out this fun little game to play now.
Leon spoke up before the women was ready to put the man in her panties.
Leon: WAIT!! I do..like your farts, and the smell of them. I am just a little nervous. I do not know what games we are playing.
Sam could really feel being in the little guy’s shoes. She started to walk over to her chair and crossed her legs. She then brought Leon over to her face.
Sam: Listen I understand this might be a little scary for you. I get it that you never experienced this before. Think of it though you get to experience your dream come true. Why would I put your life in danger? You would not want to let down your goddess would you?
She held Leon to her face for a long time and her breathe really radiated to his nostrils.
Sam: OH stop complaining about the smell of my breathe. It can not be that bad. Your going to smell worse things. Now let’s get you in your big jelly home.
Samantha started to now walk over to her new red panties on the table. Leon was getting anxious with anticipation. She was not role playing with him she was on auto pilot for her demands. She put Leon on the table while she put the panties on. She was happy to know the panties were able to fit her ass. With her right hand she took Leon and with the left she started to remove her elastic waste band. Then with the hand Leon was in she started to move him down her backside. When she got to the point where she She started to put Leon deeper in deeper down. Eventually she stopped right about half way. Kind of where the peak of her crack was. She then started to dig him into it.
Samantha: I hope you can hold your breathe. It gets really smelly sometimes.
The next movement happened so fast that Leon could not believe how quick it was. She snapped the elastic band in place and Leon bounced right into her smelly crack when she let out a nice airy fart. Leon was not able to move his arm to block out the smell the best he could do is crinkle his nose. His mouth was at least open but he could taste her crack. He was not all the way in it, but he was a good degree. The fart also started to burn his eyes a bit.
Samantha: Did you like that one? Kind of airy those are usually the ones I get from beef. It is okay you like the farts you said. Well I need to get a move on have fun for now.
Leon could feel her body vibrate every time she moved. Each cheek would bounce as he was getting more and more deeper into her crack. Her ass also was very fat so it really did block out most sound and it help him in place sadly. Leon also started to notice her ass crack had a ton of sweat in it. This did happen quite a lot on his end. He would accidently taste her sweat and it tasted sour. Samantha decided to go put on some sweat pants for her lazy Saturday afternoon. She also needed to get something to eat. Leon now encountered a newer problem. When Sam would sit down not just it would change his center of gravity like he would be falling. That was only momentarily, because when she would sit down her ass would feel like a huge airbag. He would not also be able to move his mouth since it basically was licking her ass. While Samantha was sitting there eating her breakfast she thought about what her plans would end up in life. She worked for a bank, so it made decent money, but her time was slipping. She decided to eat some berries, eggs and some yogurt really made her full and complete. She also decided to turn down her dial, so she can focus on her day a little more. She did throughout the time, when she was alone that is, how her little friend was doing.
Sam: How are you doing down there? It has been about 7 minutes; I hope you are enjoying this as much as me. Berries are good nutrition. You will be able to eat them to in another way.
She started to laugh knowing she made that little joke. Leon was at least able to make out what she was saying, but he was unable to speak. He just kept on muttering the same butchered phrase. Leon remembers from his test day they said he would be indestructible, but he would feel every little sensation normally. So right now he could feel his back hurting from the chair she sat on and the ass was very soft. Samantha let out another airy fart. This time Leon’s back hurt so this added onto his pressure from trying to block out. He tried to crinkle his nose to try and avoid it. He noticed all these other obstacles made it difficult to enjoy her gas. While he was pinned on the chair the booty sweat also started to get in his eyes and it made him tear up. This was with the already obvious heavy stench from her ass that he smelt earlier. He started to hyper venalte being crushed for this long with out much oxygen started to make him woozy.
Sam: Oh my god I really am gassy. I really need to do something about that one day if I want to have a boyfriend again.
After about 15 minutes went by Leon started to feel his body start to feel very stiff. He was unable to move it. Samantha would also grind back and forth and this would sometimes hurt his shoulder blade. He knew his bones could not break, but he felt the pain.
Samantha: Like I said about that game we were going to play earlier. Can you tell what I ate yet? I am curious I sometimes can tell at normal size, but at miniature size it probably is a sight to behold.
She now let out a nice hotter fart. This one burned his nostrils a bit from the different texture. It also made his eyes water again.
Sam: Lets see that one might be the spicy chicken sandwich….hmm sausage pizza. I do not know, but it will be fun for you to guess.
Another 8 minutes went by of guessing what she ate, and eventually she decided to check in on him. She could see that his body was very limp and defeated.
Sam: Well I hope you enjoyed some of my delicious goddess goodness. Because we have more coming after that meal. Ha ha. Huh…wait a minute you look scared. Hold up a second.
Sam started to turn up the dial again so she could hear him.
Sam: Okay speak up boy.
Leon: Yah… I am… sorry, your ass just has a ton pressure on that chair is started to make me hurt a bit.
Sam: Okay anything else?
Leon: And your ass is a little stinky.
Sam: Stinky? My ass is stinky? Okay I will drop the sarcasm a bit. What did you think it was going to smell like? Mint Oreo ice cream? I guess it could if I eat that, but that does not detract from the point. You need to huff the wind from my rump canal.
Leon started to get a little nervous wondering if he signed up for the wrong women.
Sam: Now Leon you are lucky I am nice patient women. It can not smell that bad. You certainly can tolerate it if you try. We can try a different position to get you used to the stench I guess.
Leon: I..I do not know it was pretty bad.
Samantha: Well I am sorry Leon I paid for you and you told me you like this. You volunteered for this. Have you seen the stories online of women stabbing serums into men’s arms during sex and taking them against their will? That shit is kidnapping. At least you have a goddess that wants gives you breaks and will hear you out.
Samantha now went over to her couch and laid front facing down. She took the hand that had Leon and dug him into her crack facing him upside down. He tried to wiggle his way free, but she really had him under her control. The stench was even worse because now his head was feeling funny from being flipped.
Sam: Okay now you will not feel like you are being crushed. While your now in this position slowly inhale for 3 seconds and then exhale for 3. Inhale and exhale. This will get you more used to the smell of my crack. I think it smells very good.
She also let out a nice hot fart. This one burned his nostrils quite a bit. Samantha laughed a little knowing that it probably did smell.
Sam: Ooh that was little hot. Ooh.. Ooh! That one actually did stink. We went over this earlier. The food choices I already stated you can guess now. You better be sniffing still. That one probably tasted good.
Leon was still trying to squirm his was free when she had another thing of wind escape her ass. This one was an airier one. The only thing that Leon liked is that the sweat was not dripping in his mouth, but now he was ground zero for the blast zone.
Samantha: Lets guess the airy ones now. Cheese burger, chicken fajitas, beef stew. All would be good guesses.
Leon was still trying to squirm free. He actually got worse he started to fall into her crack more where the smell got worse. He now had a worse problem if he opened his mouth he now had to lick her ass hole.
Sam: Do they smell nice? You said you like smelling woman’s gas. I really hope you like this woman’s gas, because it will probably be what you smell 36% of your life. I am a real gassy girl. We need to switch things up a bit now.
Samantha started to turn now on her side. This made Leon pretty much hanging now and made him cautious.
Sam: I know all this tossing and turning might make you nauseous, just please do not puke. I really do not want that in my ass. Also that might smell too, and I do not know how you do with throw up stench. Oh..here comes another one
Sam let out a nice squeaker again. This one really made Leon officially ready to give up. The squeaker did not make that bad of smell compared to the hot ones, but it hurt his ears at his size. Now thinking about it most farts did make a loud sound, because of his shrunken size.
Samantha: I really do not know what the squeakers are? You will need to do some investigating my little thong warrior.
Over about a 20-minute period Samantha was tossing all over trying to figure out the most comfortable position for her. She eventually went back to sitting down and Leon understood this was the worse position for him. With all the pungent stenches his body started to feel compressed even on the couch. After a long time of farting and tossing she eventually reached into her crack and plucked her screaming captive. Samantha saw how he was crying and begging now. For some reason she got a little thrill off this.
Sam: Aww. Are you tired of these fun little games that you agreed. Your lungs are just getting filled with my gas. I am sorry this was mostly about me. I did not really care about your demands.
She also noticed he was a little slippery from he ass crack sweat.
Sam: Ooh you’re a little slippery too. Yah I am sorry I went for a walk before I opened you up. This will change a little bit when I shower in a couple hours.
She decided to turn up the dial again now seeing that her captive was legitimately crying now.
Leon: Please… let me go.. I learned my lesson not be into giantess content anymore. I miss my mommy!
Samantha now started to have a little bit of a frustrated tone.
Sam: Fucking Christ. Foolish fuckin boy why did you agree to this. I am trying to enjoy this, so you need to stop complaining. You said you likes sniffing girl’s farts especially your fantasy as a giantess fart slave.
She started to noticed she was making the 19-year-old beg for mercy, and she felt a little bad.
Samantha: You know what I will tell you what. I spent only 25 something dollars on you. And I got my moneys worth. I am going to call the store. I just can not enjoy this with crying constantly.
Samantha started to dial the phone while she put the sobbing boy down on the table.
Sam: Yes, hello my name is Samantha. I bought this thing called a thong warrior about something like 4 days ago. It is a shrunken man that agreed his life to serve me… yes.. yes. You see he is starting to cry. He also said he is 19 years old, and I just feel bad if I go on with this…Oh..I see…. well I will have to tell him. Yes, thank you so much sorry to bother you… I understand it is in the agreement.
Samantha then hung up the phone and had a smirk on her lips. She picked up her tiny slave that was crying.
Samantha: You see Leon here is the deal. I can not return you.
Leon: WHY NOT!!!
Samantha: You signed a paper and in the fine print it says no matter the situation you can not return to your normal size. They must not have any way to reverse you. They also said if you mailed yourself to them they would be a lot more unforgiving. I could mail them to you, but your kind of in this situation anyways. I really do not want you to go back to someone that you do not know. You are better off to stay here.
Leon: But I am a human being this is torture.
Samantha: According to them not anymore. So let’s put that frown upside down. Leon dear. I am going out, and you will be coming with me no matter what. Since I paid for you I really need to get my moneys worth sadly. I understand this is not what you envisioned you wanted to role play, but I do not.
Leon started to get scared again hearing that statement.
Samantha: So here is what I was thinking. I am going to go to a nice Mexican resteraunt with my gal pals. I feel a nice enchilada and some tequila will be the way to salvage this already interesting Saturday night.
She started to notice he was shaking to be let go.
Samantha: Aww. Please don’t be scared. The smell only lasts a couple seconds. I know it is stronger, but now we have a whole day to prepare.
This did not make Leon any happy that he was going to be training all day.
Samantha: Doesn’t this sound like so much fun? You get to huff my farts all day long. I wonder when you get enough training you will be able to differentiate what I ate. I bet the hot and wet ones have different smells than all each other. Well I hope you have a good weekend. This is what we will be doing. And don’t worry you will get breaks. I am not some sadistic cunt. I bet a lot of those are out there.
Leon really started to cry again envisioning what was coming.
Samantha: So let us get some ground rules for tonight 1) It will smell but you already knew that 2) I will have to sit on chairs and benches, so there goes your fantasy of not feeling crushes again 3) We really have not talked about this. It will probably be dark. 4) It will be loud, so we can not communicate unless we are in the car together. I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page, so you feel comfortable and I feel I am not being too bitchy. Please be on the lookout for any invaders my thong warrior.
Leon was really starting to cry he was begging to be let go now. Samantha walked over to her couch again. Samantha: Now let’s teach you some trick to make this easier shall we.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay so the tone is set for this story.  This being my first ever suggestion I made it very long and good for the person I made this story for.  I also have more parts and they are all equally long.  Check this sotry out in bursts.  It is good.