[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

This a story about a woman named Samantha.  She is in her mid 30s' and is known for being pretty attractive.  She stumbled across something on the internet one day and now she is going to try it out. (I fixed the format)


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: As Giantess butt toy
Challenges: As Giantess butt toy
Challenges: As Giantess butt toy
Challenges: As Giantess butt toy
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9755 Read: 17558
Published: August 13 2020 Updated: August 13 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer this story is ideological sensitive, and is very dirty and disgusting.

 

This pertains a huge emphasis on fart, ass, and smells fetish

1. A very controversial arrival by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 1] (4962 words)

A little bit of an intro. Samantha has not had the best luck with dating guys. She was drinking a little and stumbled across something called the dark web. There was something called a thong warrior. Supposeably the man has voluntereed himself to be her shrunken thong slave. She was eager to make the order. The man thought it was going to be a good idea of it being a fetish of womans farts, but he is going to find out this woman is a lot to handle at her thick 170 lbs 5ft 7.

2. Mexican surprises by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (3213 words)

This next scene will take place all at a Mexican restauraunt with her friends.

3. A pleasant end? by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (1580 words)

So this will be the end of the story.  You will have to wait and see how much fun this chapter is.