- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this will be the end of the story.  You will have to wait and see how much fun this chapter is.

He could feel her body changing direction and she was opening and closing doors. She eventually pulled him out of her pants and started to bring him bear her face. She then took sniff to see how he smelled. “Oh you smell so bad. I can not believe you agreed to do this.” The man was not able to speak up clearly because of the switch was not turned on. She decided to turn the switch back up again. Samantha: That is better now I can hear you again Leo: Please you need to call them again I want to play role play not this. Samantha: I am sorry Leo, but you signed the contract. Now you can get some fresh air and then we can play again. Isnt this so much fun? The boy looked very defeated like he did not want to be here anymore. Samantha: Now remember deep breathes you need to inhale how you were inhaling my stinky pits earlier. She then started to move Leo back by her ass crack again she just held him there. Samantha: Okay how about I be a little nice now that we are not in public. You will not go in, but I will hold you there so you can sniff. Leo was starting to squirm again while Samantha was holding him there. Samantha: Stop squirming bitch and smell. I want you to keep on inhaling. Leo kept on inhaling and he gaged at the musty stench. Samantha: OMG come on that was just my musty ass crack smell of sweat in the ass hairs. KEEP ON INHALING. Leo kept on inhaling remembering what will happen if he does not do everything correctly. Samantha: You see Leo I like to play role play of me being power hungry woman while you can not do anything. Leo was wondering how long this will go on for. 
Samantha now was getting very hungry with excitement she wanted to fun now, it was growing way too much. “Okay now your going back in you hear that.” She then started to walk over to her couch where Leo remembered earlier. He could anticipate what was coming next the whimpering man was getting very nervous again. She then started to put the man in front of her face. He started to cringe when he could smell her food she was eating. “Remember that little game I wanted to play earlier well now were going to play that now.” She let out a silent fart that did not make much noise, but she took every chance to berade him. “Oh it was only a silent one, well technically that means the loud ones are coming. Stop trying to wiggle you signed up for this.” She then started to put the man back between her stinky as cheeks. When he was getting very close she then stuck him into her crack. It was now very sticky and slimy inside. The smell was horrendous. As much as Leo did not like this he was happy that he was in the position to cover his nose again. Samantha then started to walk to the couch again. She plopped down with a huge thud. She was a pig she really did not care about any thing. She was very attractive for her age, but that did not change anything about her. She then out another fart and it caught him off guard. He immediately had to try and cover his nose harder, but this was going to be easier said than done. “I know you are trying to cover your nose because of the stench but that will change quickly. You can not escape it.” She then started to reach into her ass crack and put her fingers around the shrunken guy. “Oh I feel you squirming again. Well now that I have your arms pinned you have to smell it. And also for some reason maybe the booze wearing off puts me in a better mood than before. I will not sell you because this is very fun and I do not feel like buying and training another one.” He did like the sound of that but he will find out soon it will get worse. “So to substitute the selling every time I can smell a decent degree of the fart, you will be smeared right into side and I will squeeze you tighter. And you better pray that it is not wet in there. Otherwise your eating chocolate syrup.” She then let out another fart that seemed to bet hotter. “Okay now first off you better be sniffing.” Samantha was able to smell her fart and she was not happy. “DO what your supposed to do bitch.” She then started to jam his head into her asshole. She also turned up the dial on her remote. “ I can hear you crying stop it. Now question number 2 and you better answer good. What do you think made me fart like that?” The whimpering boy could not answer. “You better do it or I will make sure to eat it a again and tape you in my panties.” He finally gave out an answer. “No that was not cheese that was siracha sauce. You should know what cheese smells like by now.” She then started to fart again it was airy. “Oh this one feels airy you got lucky. HEY you better sniff.” He then started to sniff again harder than before. “Good boy now what is the food I ate?” He then started to name off the types of food she ate. “Good your getting better at this. Cheese, brown rice, and siracha sauce with chicken that’s almost all of it. Your not getting air until you name all of it though. She then let out another one. She could feel his body sniffing harder. “Good your adding now Salsa verde to that list.” This continued for about 14 minutes and then she finally took him out. He was very out of breathe. She laughed knowing she made him so tired and depleted. His panting was heavy. “If you do not name everything in that meal your going to have to sniff very hard by my ass crack again.” He then fired off multiple items. “Very good chicken, rice, chesse, salsa verde, siracha sauce, and black beans. I am impressed. It is okay you will learn to love my ass you will get more used to it. Maybe you just need to go to sleep. When you wake up you will feel more rejuvenated. I might of also been a little too rough. I just always wanted to boss a guy around and this was one of my first opportunites. Please forgive me being rude. She then started to walk over to her bedroom and closed the door. 
Samantha realizing that she was a little too hard on him got her fix and then she needed to make up for it. She decided that she was going to let him just sleep in a box with some makeshift pillows she made. She realized that this what happens in these stories that she read on line and she does not want to turn into a sociopath. She at least felt a little better now that she said that. In the morning when she woke up she felt more rejuvenated. When Leo woke up he now realized this was real life and no dream he needed to get more used to this, but it seems Samantha will tone back now that her power lust started to diminish. She went over to her little thong warrior and woke him up. “Hey how did you sleep Leo. I know it is not the best blanket, but it works for now.” Leo just said he was more glad to not be in that position anymore. “Sorry I got carried away it just turned me on so much, but now I understand that should only be fantasy. Well at least it will turn me on that you are still sniffing them.” She then picked up Leo and started to go to the bathroom. She put Leo on her sink and unleashed a huge dump. She then covered her nose an she saw Leo could smell it too. “Your lucky you did a good job and you are not going to clean me dry.” She then took some toilet paper and started to flush. She then picked up Leo and went back to her room she decided it was time for that reward she promised. She started to put Leo near her wet pussy so he could get a little bit of satisfaction. He never saw a giant vagina before all he saw as her stinky ass hole. She was more gentle with him now and focused on both of their pleasure. Leo thought to himself this might actually be better than he thought. She was keeping her promise she just wanted some fun to try it out. Leo got more and more used to this as the day went on. She would sometimes have him sniff her farts, but it was more of a sniff test, not a power trip anymore. When Leo would go to bed he would see her playing with her self and when ever he saw that he was just happy to know what ever sick fanatasy was going on he was not in it for reality now.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So this is the ending, because this story was a suggestion and I made it from someones idea I went with his ending.  Still all in all a really good story.