- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer this has ideological sensitive content

Author's Chapter Notes:

So this was a quick one offed story of a woman that needs to get her rent and it is a shame that the 3 boys did not pay on time.  They wil be added to a collection

This story contains very dirty and inapropriate themes. This will have to do with some giantess sexual content. If you are not interested in this I would click away now. Enjoy! This will be a short story that will involve a landlord and 3 tenants that did not pay their rent on time. They begged the women to not take them to court. They said they will do anything to get out of this situation. That was music to the women's ears. She did warn them that they might not like this alternative, but the 3 foolish men decided to meet her at her house to carry out the conversation. When the 3 men arrive she shrunk them down putting a serum in their drinks. This is now where out story begins. 
Three boys stood shivering with no clothes on in a plastic container in sheer terror. They did not know how they got here, but they did know why they are here. All 3 were on the verge of crying just waiting what the giantess would do to them next. The container was next to woman's night stand. There barely was a scent to their new home. At least for now that is. All of a sudden those thoughts were interupted by a loud shaking. The giantess was coming back. The women at a normal size was around 5 ft 3, had black curly hair and brown eyes. She slowly walked up to her new guests home. They were wide awake and had no idea for what was to come. She made up her mind and decided to pluck one of the men. In a split second some sweaty finger plucked the unlucky man as he was screaming for life to be let go. He tried hard to get away from her tight grip, but to no surprise he had no chance. She brought the man to her mouth. The man had to shrivel his nose when her morning breathe hit his nostrils. The mixure of eggs and bacon was an unpleasent one for the tiny man. She then let out a tiny burp and the man was right into the blast zone. She blushed a bit knowing how that was not the most lady like. Oh but this women for sure was not your average lady. She then was getting ready to open her mouth. 
"Oh excuse me. It is a shame you were not able to uphold your end of the agreement. Otherwise you could be enjoying this wonderful breakfast. I told you boys that this alternative might not be something you may like. Regardless I am very pleased with my experiment. Yes by the end of this hour you will all understand how I got you a place to stay with no additional charge. I will give you a disclaimer it might not be the most pleasant, but you guys missed your chance." 
The two men stood shivering in plastic container wondering what will happen to their friend that was just plucked. The men were around 3 inches, which would impact them from trying to escape their plastic prison. It was too tall for them to try and climb out of. The women then started to laugh watching their failed attempts. She pittyd them for trying, but to no avail. 
"Oh boys stay a while. You should watch and see what will happen to your little buddy over here. Yes you will sadly be the test run for the fun to be had in the future." 
The man in her grasp was frightened. She then gave him a little snarky look. With her other hand not holding him she slid off her panties. She then walked over to the side of her bed. She sat down and started to crawl to the middle. She then started to spread her legs apart and it revealed her nice hairy pussy. The man started to squirm when he knew what was coming next. She started to hold the 3 inch man around her clit and started to massage it. The man was screaming as he did not want any part of this what so ever. A strong musty smell also was present as he was being mashed up against her soft wall. The women would just slowly tickle her cunt while the man was screaming. At one point she started to get soaking wet. When that point came she then started to open up her meaty folds. The man was begging to be let go he knew what was coming next. In one quick motion she plunged the man inside and when her hand retreated their was no man to be seen. She started to suck her finger knowing where it just went. With a little sigh of relief she then pulled up her panties. Damn well knowing that her little man was now covered in a slimy moist substance being cooked alive in her furnace. The man clawed and banged but there was no use it was about to get even worse. She then went over to her panties and pulled them up. Sealing the man fate as he now was a prisoner to her pussy. 
"Aww you seem to be squirming quite a lot down there. I hope you will be okay and be a good little boy." 
She now started to bend over cross her legs trying to add an unpleasant amount of pressure on her captive. 
"How does that pussy smell? Maybe like a nice hint of red tide perhaps. Hopefully my pubes did not cut into your skin like razor blades. I do not trim as much as I probably should, but that is okay. Probably all that sweat is gross. It fills up your stomach when you need to breathe in. Probably has a nice sour taste to it I could imagine. It is okay you will get used to your new room over time." 
The lady as well knew it was not going to get better for him down there. 
" Well I need to move on now I hope you enjoy your wondeful stay." 
She then started to walk over to the plastic container again. the 2 men were able to see it all unfold and it was horrifying to them. Both of them wanted to go home now. Without warning in mid conversation another man was plucked. Like last time she decided to take off her panties, but this time she turned around and opened up the back. She really wanted to see that the little guy was watching so she turned her head and smiled back. She now put her hand closer to her backside and then dropped the little man inside. The man was halfway through her ass when she snapped the waistband back in place. The man was now right in the middle of the back of her panties. His face pinned right up against her soft ass cheeks. You could just make out a little outline of the man. The man was not able to move from the amount of pressure. Knowing that she had him secure she walked over to the bed and sat down. The man could feel his body start to break from the pressure he gasped for air knowing it would not be there. Slowly sweat started to dribble on his face. He tried to fight it as much as he could but it started to burn getting in his eyes. Finally the women got up, but this next move was not the best either. She then started to put on some nice black latex pants. When these were on it snapped right back in place where the man is. Now he felt the pressure from the pants. She grinded up and down knowing the man was getting to his breaking point. That was sadly only the begginging. She then bent over and let out a nice loud fart that lasted for about 3 second. The man was not able to move, but he sure tried too from all the horrific scents. The fart really started to burn his eyes. Immediate tears rolled down his cheeks he was getting really scared. 
"Oh I am so sorry that one sounded hot. Oh it stinks bad. I am going to need to fan that one. I hope you do not get cooked down there. It might get really stinky later on. This was a foreshadowing with my bad breathe earlier. You will get used to it at least. 
The women then went to the last man and he was begging like crazy to not have the same fate as his two friends. The man in her panties really started to squirm and he begged to be let go. While she was thinking of what to do with her last captive the man spoke up in her grip. She then was able to make out that he had $3000 and he was just dodging paying rent so he can afford a car. The women did not want to turn down $3000 so she decided to put the man down. She first tied him up so he would never be able to escape. She then gave him the antidote so he would remain to normal size. When he returned to normal size he could then transfer the money. In the mid 21st century finger print recognition was the way of the future. After the money was transfered she started to untie him, but she needed to give him a warning before. 
"Now that you have seen the power of my abilities, I am only going to tell you this once. So listen up carefully. If you ever tell anybody about the wear about of your friends, you tell them you do not know a thing. Otherwise I will turn you into a nice steamy dump in my toilet. I feel this situation will be enough to keep you quiet. You really did choose a good decision. I could only imagine the new scents your two friends are experiencing. They will be living there for a long time for free." 
The man was really just in shock trying not to think about this day. And with that the man walked out the doors, and never talked about this event again. The women then returned to work that day. Multiple people went up to her and asked her how her morning was. Sadly the people did not know that this attractive 32 year old is holding two men against their will. One is getting roasted by her moist pussy and the other is fastened tight against her big stinky ass choking on her farts all day long.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story did not take a lot of time to create surprinsgly.  And it actually turned out pretty  great when I made it.