[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jesse is shrunk by his former boss, Sam and will now get to experience more feet than he could possibly ever dream to. But, will his dream come true become more than he bargained for?

 

A part 4 to my foot fetish centered story on DA, you won't need to read the other three parts to understand this but it won't hurt. 

 

First part- https://www.deviantart.com/toxenisfun1/art/My-Last-Chance-A-Foot-Worship-Story-811268062


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 39531 Read: 58112
Published: August 12 2020 Updated: April 10 2021

1. Shrunk! by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] (2266 words)

Jesse, the luckiest man on Earth is shrunk by his former boss, Samantha. What will happen now that he's at the mercy of the same pair of feet he worships almost everyday.

2. Sam's Shoe Closet by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2816 words)

Here, we see more of Sam and her playful nature. Some more shoes for our small guy, Jesse to be around.  And overall, a fun time to be had by all.

3. The Running Shoe by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3253 words)

 

This chapter went longer than I originally thought but that doesn’t mean it wasn't fun to write and I do hope it’s just as exciting to read. Here we see Jesse have the opportunity to choose which shoes Sam’ll show off to him next. Who knows, he might even get an up close view with his desired shoe.

4. The Girlfriend by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3152 words)

This one took a bit longer to get out than I would've liked to, sorry about that! But the story resumes with Jesse still stuck in Sam's running shoe with a surprise on the otherside waiting for him.

5. Alone Times by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3431 words)

Sorry this one took so long to get out, set it aside a bit too long but it continues! We have some jerk off instructions from Tabatha with some hints as to where the story might go next at the end.

6. Friends by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4246 words)

With this, we see Jesse get even smaller, so small, the girls have now lost him underneath their powerful steps. 

7. Getting Help by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (3065 words)

Returning back to this story, oh it feels nice! Coming back to Jesse and his ever shrinking plight to be found by the girls who shrank him in this chapter, things get intresting. 

8. A Deep Dive by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4452 words)

Warning: This chapter does have vore, so if that is not your thing, be aware. 

 

As Jesse is peeled off of Alexis' face, he soon discovers maybe being her unaware hood ornament wasn't too bad of a deal. Tabatha will now have to find Jesse and figure out where he went with Cloe desprete to get her under foot. 

9. Doom and gloom by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3240 words)

Sorry for my tardiness,had a small case of writers block for this chapter but we're back! Let's do a small recap for everyone:

 

Jesse is out of Alexis' tummy but heading straight for her discarded boots

Sam and Tabatha split up looking for Jesse with the latter being shrunk. Unfortunately they're looking in all the wrong places.

And Cloe is about to get what she's wanted since she set foot in the apartment. A massage from a little person.

10. Found! by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4503 words)

This chapter sets up the finale. Jesse gets found, Tabatha is further enslaved by Cloe, with Sam and Alexis figuring out what their gameplan is.

11. The Final Showdown by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (5107 words)

To make this finale really feel like giant women duking it out, I went back and watched some of my favorite Kaiju movies: Pacific Rim, Godzilla '14 and most recently Godzilla vs. Kong. I hope you all enjoy the finale for My Shrunken Chance!