- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jesse, the luckiest man on Earth is shrunk by his former boss, Samantha. What will happen now that he's at the mercy of the same pair of feet he worships almost everyday.

My head was pounding as all I woke up, groaning as my vision was extremely blurry. The sounds of laughing and pulse pounding music filled the air around my body, not knowing where it could possibly be coming from. It seemed as though everywhere I turned, music and feminine laughter and giggles filled my surroundings. My headache was only getting worse as I tried to shield my ears from the audible assault going around. It was like I was the center of the party with speakers all around me.

 

The last thing I remember before passing out on the couch was hanging out Sam at her house before she handed me some water. That’s when I finally sat up and looked around to see a giant version of Sam’s face staring me down, instantly startling me to the very core which got quite the laugh from her, further frightening me as I crawled backwards away from her massive face. My friend, now former boss, was a giant. To call her a skyscraper would’ve been an understatement. Just her head seemed like it went skywards for hundreds of feet. To imagine what the rest of her body would be seemed impossible for any mind to comprehend.

 

“Hey Jesse. Glad you’re up. I was honestly beginning to think I gave you too much of that stuff.” Sam giggled as I watched her hand ascend upwards, only to be swiftly brought down right on top of me. Her porcelain white fingers soon formed a cage around my tiny body, encasing me in a makeshift prison. Sam was always gentle, never mean or aggressive in any way but that was when we were both the same size. Now that she was a giant in comparison to my meager form, there was no telling what she would do to me. Was I just gonna end up a simple and minute blood splatter in her luscious hands when she squeezed her fist together or was I to be her personal slave for the rest of my life, serving her by building statues to honor her. But as it turned out, Sam had a different, more benign and compassionate reason as to why she’d brought me down to this size. Months prior, I revealed to her my interest in her feet which began a series of me worshiping not only her own feet but my best friend turned girlfriends feet as well. 

 

Sam then gently cupped her hands together, scooping me and surrounded me in her soft and caring flesh that smelled of lilac and honey which calmed me down as I relaxed on her divine feeling hands, the skin was as soft as the clouds. Suddenly, being small didn’t seem so bad especially with Sam as the giant. The longer I was held in her hand, the more relaxed I became. 

 

“Awwww, Jesse. I knew you’d take this well. Should’ve told Tabatha to join you, maybe this could’ve been a couple’s retreat.” Sam opened her palm slowly, letting me adjust gradually to the bright light around me. Her sweet and savory voice put me at ease as she cooed while staring down at me. I guess she thought my current size was a lot better than my old one. Still begged the question, why was I brought to this size in the first place? Fortunately, Sam would answer the burning question in the form we used to do while having our ‘sessions’. A question.

 

“You like my feet, right?” She answered as she set me down on the floor graciously as I continued to stare up at this monster sized friend of mine. I nodded and surprisingly, she took notice of my answer as she stood up fully, her head now miles away from the floor. Down here, I could see her finely toned legs that reached on for thousands of feet and I was stunned. I couldn’t even fathom a greater being or structure that could even come close to Sam’s height or her size from my perspective. My mind was absolutely blown as the woman who was no less than five foot three now seemed to be miles high. “Well, I was thinking after our last ‘little’ foot session.” Sam laughed to herself as I tried to crack a similar smile as she looked me down. “I thought, since you like my feet so very much, might as well try out something I bought online. And it worked!” As I was mesmerized by Sam’s incredible height and stature before me, I failed to notice the obvious signs and hints she was throwing my way. As directly in front of me was my main desire and reason why she’d brought me down to this size in the first place.

 

Her feet.

 

The toes wiggled and jumped in excitement when I finally gave them the attention Sam craved. I knew she loved the attention I gave her feet while at normal size and figured she craved this attention while I was but an ant at her feet. At ground floor, I could see the literal microscopic details I would completely gloss over while I’d be worshiping her feet either after a long workout or just a long day at work. Before me, there sat Sam’s incredibly immaculate toes that seemed eager to play with me and I couldn’t blame them as I was just as eager to get started with whatever she had planned for me. If she was to just step on my poor and never frame, I couldn’t lie when I said I had no or would even fight it. To say I had no regrets however would be. There was one regret I did have should Sam actually step on me. And it was that I never worshiped Tabatha’s feet quite enough. 

 

“Already excited are we? And we haven’t even started with what I’m planning on doing with your new adorable size.” Sam bent over once more as I was already on my knees, but not out of fear. More out of pure willingness to be dominated by this...this goddess that stood in front of me. It would make other men in my position to just burst down and submit to her as there was nothing they could do. But me? Well, I gladly bent the knee to Sam, my new goddess which excited Sam very greatly as she lowered her hand down to me and poked me with her pointer finger very carefully as I was knocked down slightly but still remained on my knee, ready to serve her. “I can see someone is more than willing to submit to me and my wishes. Very good Jesse. I knew you wouldn’t fight this and while I do love the fact you kneel to my feet, they require something else from you. Lie down. On your back. Please.” I knew Sam could make me do whatever she wanted while I was at this size and her asking me politely, somewhat, was what made me want to do it. I gladly got on my back and stared high up in the sky as I saw Sam’s gorgeous smile as I did what was asked of me. I trusted Sam completely not to just pop me out of existence with no remorse but we were friends even before she was my boss. I trusted her with my now pathetic life, not that I had a choice in the matter.

 

“Ready for the big surprise? Hope you are because I am.” I suddenly watched as I saw one of her feet begin to rise high into the air, letting me see every hidden detail of the bottom of her foot that had been hiding from me even while I was worshiping her feet. The wrinkles that were free and open for me and my tiny mind to see as well to eventually experience every little detail. I remember from our sessions a few months back that Sam’s feet were..less than squeaky clean when it came to the sweat that dripped off of her monstrous soles. Small droplets were already falling down on me as she positioned her sole directly above my position. They fell like raindrops on a smooth and calming rainy night except these droplets were the sweat from a true goddess that towered before me. I felt like I was getting blessed with these holy rains that Sam was bestowing upon me. Then, came the ‘hail’ that mixed with the rain of sacred sweat. As much as Sam would like to think her floors were clean and spotless, her feet begged to say otherwise. The smallest pebbles from her shoes littered the air around me, some of them striking my legs, fortunately they weren't quite big enough to cause any actual damage but as they landed around me, it seemed as though they were her feet’s own personal Harold as the signaled the end of my life. This is what I was destined for. To be squished under Sam’s goddess like feet as she enjoyed herself. Every second, the mighty soles cane ever closer. I shut my eyes, not knowing if I’d ever see daylight ever again or if my last moments would be pressed between the hardwood floor and the (second) softest pair of feet I could possibly imagine. 

 

That was, until daylight returned to my vision as Sam retreated her feet from crushing me, letting me see her giggle to herself as she thoroughly enjoyed seeing me accept my fate as her sole’s plaything. “That’s adorable and very sweet that you just stayed still there, waiting to be stepped on. Guess we’re learning a lot about you today. Willing to die for my feet. Can’t say I’ve had anyone want that but hey, there’s a first time for everything. No popping for you. No, the real reason why I brought you down to this adorable new size is because….” Sam paused as she put her finger on her lips to think of her next words. “I think it’s just better to show you what I want to do.” I then watched as she sat down on the couch and plopped her toes directly in front of me, shocking me as I looked at her divine toes and was instantly frozen in sheer awe. Her soles were the most powerful and stand out section of her feet but her toes...toes were the main reason why anyone glanced at her feet for so long. They bounced and playfully danced around as a way of enthralling me closer but I remained still. “I wanted to show you my shoe collection today but I thought it’d be a little boring for us with you just staring at them and just sort looking at them. But now, you get to experience them like you’d never before. Just you, me and my feet you’re so enamored with. Not to worry, there won’t be a dull moment with me. Allow me to demonstrate what I have planned for us.” As she talked to me, looking down at me, my mind began to wonder. Had Tabatha agreed to this or was this Sam’s vision alone? Made me wonder what she’d do if she found me at less than an inch tall. Keep me as a pet or make me the luckiest guy in the world twice by spoiling me with her bountiful gifts. Or would she even notice me? I could be stepped on by those high wedges she always wears and forgotten about, like I never existed. I’d just be another footnote in a larger chapter in Tabatha’s life. That wasn’t her plan...right? For me to be stepped on and just forgotten, right?

 

Far from it in fact. While in my thoughts, Sam was busy getting one of her many surprises ready for me. Far off in the distance was actually the main course for my eyes that I hadn’t even bothered to look at and see what was awaiting me. To my right stood nearly a dozen different shoes, all different in their style, wear and especially height. All the way down from simple and run of the mill foam sandals that Sam must’ve owned for a few years at the very least to near pristine leather encased boots that stretched far into the sky that showed little to no sign of ever being worn. My insides were already tingling as the thought of her giving me an all access showing of her collection filled my every ounce of my body with anticipation. And Sam took notice of that as when I turned back to her feet after being lost in thought, I saw she was wearing her favorite pair of shoes. Her brand new Birkenstocks that she just seemed to wear every single day since she bought them. My jaw dropped as she wiggled her toes as a way to say hello in a new language only me and her feet understood. They went high in the air and allowed me to see underneath her magnificent toes. Made me just want to pass out just from how beautiful they were for I had no right to be standing before this magnificent temptress and Sam took note of that as she brought her sandal covered feet even closer to me and just gave me a single worded command. A command that she whispered but to me, her voice echoed throughout my surroundings as she stared me down.with a slight smirk. 

 

“Lick.”

 


Chapter End Notes:

And that's part one, let me know if this is a story you might want continued, I just wanted to upload this real fast in between chapters for Taking the 'Bus' which will come soon. Any way, let me know what you'd want to see as this story on DA was influenced heavily by comments and feedback. Let me know what thought and how you might want Sam and eventually Tabatha to interact with Jesse.