- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for my tardiness,had a small case of writers block for this chapter but we're back! Let's do a small recap for everyone:

 

Jesse is out of Alexis' tummy but heading straight for her discarded boots

Sam and Tabatha split up looking for Jesse with the latter being shrunk. Unfortunately they're looking in all the wrong places.

And Cloe is about to get what she's wanted since she set foot in the apartment. A massage from a little person.

As I made my descent down towards Alexis’ boots, I’d hoped I would land away from the nasty boots that I could already smell from being in the air. Had I not vanished away from their sight, I might’ve been forced to treat the feet that stunk to high heaven. Cloe and Alexis came prepared to give me hell when it came to me treating their feet while at this size, that was more than clear by now. Meanwhile Sam and Tabby knew me and knew I wouldn’t mind a bit of the smell but with these two? They took the instructions of ‘come get this little idiot some feet action’ to the extreme. It seemed as though Cloe hadn’t even bothered to wash her feet in several weeks and as I approached the massive ankle boots, I could also assume Alexis took a page from the same book without the extremity her friend took but still wanted to make sure I suffered under her powerful feet.


I closed my eyes as I prepared to make my touchdown on to her boots, shielding my face from the impact which was the right thing to do as I tumbled down to the edge of the shoe and bounced a few times as my body adjusted to this new environment as fast as I possibly could. As soon as I managed to stop my free fall down towards Alexis’ toxic smelling boots. I could tell as I began to get even smaller, the most mild of scents would end up destroying my sense of smell. I coughed up a bit, both from the stench that permeated around me but also to dispel what amount of liquids I somehow inhaled when I was regurgitated up from Alexis’ stomach. Bile, mucus and saliva were all mixed together to create the concoction that I vomited out. Tears flowed down my face as I clenched my stomach, hoping this nightmare was somehow going to end. I’d been through more pain and death to last a lifetime, seen too much of my friends. At this point, I didn’t care who found me, I just needed it to be now. If Alexis wanted to force me to become her slave for however long she could see me, at least then I’d know someone knew I was there before I vanished away into nothing.


As I sat up on the rim of her boot, I realized just how small I was. To the average person, I was no more than a few centimeters tall, if that. To these girls, I might still be big enough to see but knew it’d take a miracle for Alexis to look down at me, especially since as I looked up at her massive form, she seemed lost in her own reflection, unaware of what she’d done to me just moments ago. She was always a sweet girl, at least in the time I knew her. Always asking if anyone needed help or assistance. Made me wonder if that translated well with tiny friends like me. I had to hope. All I had left was hope. What was left of my underwear dissolved in my time sitting in a stomach for a few minutes, leaving with nearly nothing but a simple loin cloth which wasn’t anything. Sam might’ve been the one who brought me to this height in the first place but as it turned out Alexis was the one who took the most from me. Had I maybe had more time, I would’ve cried my eyes as I felt absolutely hopeless in getting back to normal. But for now, I realized what I needed to do. No matter what else she threw my way or what came in my way. I needed to get to Tabatha. I don’t care what size she was now, she was probably the only one who could see me like this. It seemed hopeless for me to even attempt to make contact with such behemoths. I tried once before and that only ended with me getting taken on the worst water slide I could possibly imagine. Then again, what did I have to lose? As of right now, I was hopeless, edging the line between a cushiony fall deep into a boot or a fall down to the floor. Either way, it was going to be a difficult task to be found one way or another and I had to be ready for anything.


==========


Alexis looked deep in herself in the mirror as she tried her best to talk her way through Cloe’s insane plan. It was something she wanted, craved even but now that the tiny man who actually wanted to be at her feet was nowhere to be seen, she felt guilty for even coming over. Even more of that guilt piled onto her when she went along with Cloe’s plan of getting what they wanted from Tabatha. Although she didn’t agree with it, she did nothing to stop her or even alert Sam as to what she was planning on doing to Tabatha. Her own desires clouded her judgment and now she was having deep regrets of coming over, no matter what was promised. Alexis’ tummy was in knots from the nerves of the whole ordeal, thinking about where Jesse was or how scared he was being at whatever size he was now. While the others were arguing about what to do, Alexis had taken the time to read the directions of the vial of shrinking solutions that brought both lovers to ‘bite’ size. She knew how little time they both had which just made her all the more guilty of what was going on. 


She turned on the faucet just to watch the water flow, hoping it would get her mind off the situation only to have one thought be ever present in the back of her mind. What if Jesse was in the sink, calling for help and she just drowned him? Alexis imminently flipped the faucet off and stuck her head in the sink, carefully watching the water flow down the drain, feeling terrible as she imagined that Jesse was mixed in with the powerful gushes of water down the drain. Her breathing soon began to become constricted as she thought of all the places Jesse could be, begging for her attention. She turned around as she looked straight down at her socked up feet. That was when she had the beginnings of an idea in her head. If she wanted to find Jesse, the foot lover, she knew what she had to do. Carefully pulling one sock off her feet and tossing it across the bathroom, followed by the opposite sock. She now looked down at her unpainted toes and wiggled them a bit as she tried to imagine what might attract the tiny Jesse to her and if she could even see him at this point. 


“Ummm...Jesse? If you want to see some feet, fresh out of my socks, mine are good.” Alexis tried to think of sexy things to lure the tiny man to her, to maybe end this nightmare once and for all. Only problem she seemed to have was the words. She was never good at attracting the other sex, or anyone for that matter. She was always too nervous to say things that would attract anyone who would give her the time of day. On top of that, she wasn’t comfortable talking or even looking at her feet so combined with this, things weren’t looking good for her efforts in finding Jesse. “Jesse, if you can hear me, just come out. Please. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t even want you to be at my feet, this was so stupid for me to come over.” She soon slid down the cabinet as she covered her face from the shame of it all. “Jesse...where are you? Please come out, I promise I’ll bring you right to Sam and Tabby. I won’t hurt you. It’s a guarantee I won’t.” 


Suddenly, Cloe busted in through the door, surprising Alexis as she quickly stood up as she realized who she had knocked out. Samantha. “I need you to do me a favor, Lexi. Make sure she’s ok. And when she wakes up, if you tell her where I am or what I’m doing, I’ll use whatever is left of that shrinking stuff and toss you in one of her shoes and just tell her you ran off scared. Got it?” Cloe set Sam’s unconscious body next to Alexis as she checked if she was breathing which she was thankfully. 


“Y-Y-You knocked her out?”


“No questions Lexi or else. Got it?” Alexis just nodded her head as she carefully brushed Sam’s hair out of her face, trying to remain calm as she processed what Cloe had just done. One of her friends was shrunk looking for her even smaller boyfriend than her, another one had been knocked out by Cloe. This day was getting worse and worse by the second. She needed Samantha up and about and just hoped Tabatha managed to find the poor Jesse before Cloe decided to have her fun with her.


“Sam? Please wake up, we need you. I still haven’t found Jesse. I’m so sorry. I can’t find him.” Alexis held Sam’s head in her arms as she tried to make things as comfortable as she possibly could as she tried to wake Sam up. Even if she knew what Cloe would do to her if she told Sam what she was up to, that didn’t matter. She was willing to risk getting crushed under Sam all in an effort to maybe save Jesse and Tabatha. A tear formed in her eyes as she looked at the unconscious Sam as she was peacefully asleep. Alexis reached for the doorknob and attempted to twist it open only to find it was locked. Cloe had not only knocked Sam out but locked them both inside, all in the attempt to 


=====


As Cloe headed for the completely empty apartment, she was in the clear as she stepped towards Sam’s bedroom, where no one would stop her. Not Alexis, not Sam, and especially not Tabatha’s lost and shrunk boyfriend. That poor pathetic idiot, shrunk against his will and forced to serve all of the girls feet. As soon as she found out about Jesse’s new predicament, Cloe danced and danced around in her apartment, picking out the most used and disgusting pair of socks she had in her basket and tossed on her heavily used white running shoes, all in the desire to torment the tiny man while also fulfilling her dreams of being something bigger. All her life, Cloe dreamed about wanting to be a queen of a country that did her every command so this experience of being taller than the tiny people who would be at her feet was the best news she could ever hear. A nearly indestructible play thing that was going to be forced to serve her and her every whim. Cloe was practically already wetting herself as she walked up to the door to barge in without any form of warning to the tiny girl searching on the bed.


“Oh Tabby, I’m here for my massage. Now just come out before I just start stomping randomly.” Cloe smiled devilishly as she saw a bit of commotion coming from the covers as she soon saw a tiny and naked woman on the bed as she swiftly lunged forward toward the bed, sending Tabatha flying backwards a few feet as she yelped out in terror. “I told you I’d get my massage one way or another.”


“Cloe, I don’t know what the hell you think you’re doing but if you don’t leave right now, I’m going to get Sam an-”


“Don’t make me laugh, squirt. No one is going to help you. You my dear Tabatha are mine and mine alone.” Cloe soon brought her hand over to the small girl as she watched Tabatha recoil back as she watched Cloe’s hand enclose around her as she brought closer and closer to the girl's massive face. “Now, you might’ve passed out as soon as you smelled my feet before but now, you get to fully experience them in all their glory. And don’t worry about me being like Sam or you when it came to Jesse. I intended to really crush your spirit. Now get ready for the time of your life. At your new purpose in life.” Cloe soon collapsed her hands around the small woman to bring her into her cupped hands. Thousands of thoughts came into her mind as she began to think of all the ways to play with the tiny girl, one remained prominent in her mind. Forcing a massage from the small girl. At this point, the thought of wanting a tiny person at her feet clouded her judgment so much, she no longer saw Tabatha as a friend or anything of the like. She saw her and Jesse as nothing more than servants to her.


“Cloe! Please, I need to fin-” Tabatha was cut off once more as she was soon tossed away from her captor's face and as soon as she landed, she knew where Cloe had sent her. It wasn’t the first thing she saw, but the first thing she smelled. Cloe’s nasty, grotesque feet were now mere inches away from her face which just made her want to just gag and vomit. “Oh god, please no!” Tabatha coughed between words as she tried her best to not spill her guts out as she attempted to cover her nose from breathing in the toxic smelling fumes.


“Oh god, please yes my little foot girl. You and Sam promised I’d get a massage from a tiny man today and where is he? Gone! I swear, I always knew both of you were morons. How the hell do you lose a guy who loves feet so much he’d be willing to shrink for us? I have no clue but hey. One of us still gets what she wants.” Cloe soon presented the tiny woman who was cowering in fear, waiting for Sam to come bursting in the room with Jesse in hand, ready to save her from Cloe and grow her back. But it never came and probably never would come. This was going to be her life. Serving Cloe’s feet until she shrank away too far for anyone to see. She imagined Cloe would keep her shrinking away on her feet or have her shrink in her shoes. Either way, it’d be an experience Tabatha would rather avoid. She just had to hope Sam would get here soon, she’d rather avoid a date worse than death.


“I said get to work you little slave! Get licking before I show you why you shouldn’t disobey your goddess!”


========


Alexis looked down at Sam as she continued to try and wake her up. She tried everything she could think of to get her up and running again. She knew that she couldn’t take Cloe on by herself. Not only was she too weak, she was also too scared to confront her even if she wasn’t. Sam was always full of strength and confidence, both were something they both needed if they were to find Jesse and stop Cloe. Alexis leaned her head back on the counter top, out of options. She tried slapping, punching and even trying to make her orgasm as a means of waking her up. Nothing. Whatever Cloe did to her, she was out cold. 


A new thought suddenly came in the front of her mind. What if Cloe killed her?


She’d known Cloe a long time and she was far from a cold blooded killer but then again, Alexis didn’t think people could shrink but here they were. Two of her friends were lost in this massive apartment, shrunk, lost and being tormented by Cloe. That was when Alexis looked over on her boots, still standing up. Of all the things she knew Sam hated, it was feet. More specifically the smell of feet. Although it wasn’t her first idea nor her second or third, she had to. Even if she knew Sam would hate her for it, she’d hope she’d thank her for thinking ‘outside the box’. If she didn’t get a punch beforehand.


“Alright Sam, if you can hear me, just know I’m sorry for this.” Without looking down at the boot, she reached for it and flipped it over as she put the mouth of the boot directly to Sam’s nose and just held it there as she waited for a response from the unconscious woman. Alexis began to lose hope the longer she held her boot to Sam’s face with still no reaction, that was until she heard some coughing and wheezing as she pulled the boot off of her face. Soon, Alexis once more saw Sam’s beautiful eyes open up, as if having sparkles in them. “Sam? Are you ok?”


“Thanks to you, I am now. But did you have to use those things? Jesus, they’re almost as bad as Cloe’s….Cloe. Where is that conniving bitch? If I see her, I’m using whatever I have left in that bottle and keeping her as my own.” Sam’s compassion was soon dissolved into nothing but bitter anger as she stood up and looked in the mirror. She began to catch her breath from the stink that was still present in her lungs. 


“Sam, she has Tabatha. And I’m assuming you didn’t find Jesse?”


“Of course I didn’t find him. Thought you’d be helping me. What side are you on Lexi? If you're with Cloe just tell me now so I know when to order some more of that shrinking stuff.” Sam soon pressured Alexis as she watched her cave so quickly to even the slightest amount of pressure.


“She offered to take turns with Tabby but it didn’t sit right with me. I went straight into the bathroom and then she showed up with you. She’s in your room playing with Tabatha, and she said if I talked about this, she’d shrink me and put me in your shoes. That’s it, I swear I was going to tell you but there just wasn’t enough time. Please don’t shrink me.” Alexis got down on her knees and began to kiss Sam’s toes as a sign of wanting forgiveness from her. As much as she would want anyone to worship her feet, they needed to be focused so she shooed Alexis off her feet as she walked to the mirror.


“Alexis, you’re forgiven. But we still need to find Jesse, save Tabatha from major pain in the ass. But first we need to get out of here.”


“Hey Sam? What’s that dot on your cheek?”


She then looked deep in the mirror and focused on a small spot that wasn’t present beforehand. Thoughts began to unfurl in her mind as she brought her finger up to the small dot and to her surprise, it moved! Sam gasped as she peeled it off with her finger to hold it there as she watched it move around and even wave it’s small arms around. Sam cupped her mouth with her hands as she realized that Jesse was closer than any of them thought.

 

“Jesse?”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it! Don't be afraid to leave a review to tell me what you thought about this one! See you all next time!