- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: This chapter does have vore, so if that is not your thing, be aware. 

 

As Jesse is peeled off of Alexis' face, he soon discovers maybe being her unaware hood ornament wasn't too bad of a deal. Tabatha will now have to find Jesse and figure out where he went with Cloe desprete to get her under foot. 

The maw I was staring at was by far the most nerve racking object I could ever imagine. And there was nothing that I could do to stop my ascent from going into that devilish pit. Alexis’ massive and almost welcoming lips were coated in a thin film of lipstick that made them pop, both at regular size and especially now at micro size. Blue, much like the tips of her hair filled the sky as I seemed to move in slow motion towards the gullet I knew I wouldn’t even think of escaping from. Her bright blue lips was all I could see. The wrinkles and crevices on her lips seemed to be about the same size as me, if it was on calmer ‘waters’, I could run around Alexis’ lips like trenches in WWI. My heart raced as I tried to climb my way out from underneath the finger I was attached to but it yielded no results. Whatever put me there on Alexis’ cheek in the first place had found its way to keep me attached to the underside of the nail. I once more tried screaming out but I should’ve known at this size, I would need to be incredibly close to the ear for even one of them to hear me. Not that I would have any possible chance of getting out of this trap Alexis had unknowingly tossed me in. All I could do was accept where I was heading and what I was going to be. Which was to be nothing more than a small calorie for Alexis’ ever hungry body. 


Just as I was accepting of my fate and calming myself for the coming torture I was going to endure, Alexis showed me exactly where I would be going. I watched slowly and painfully as this monster of a girl opened her massive jaws up for all to see. Although it would’ve been about two or maybe three inches that she opened up her maw, to me it might as well have been a few hundred feet. Her bright blue lips were separated and finally let me look deep into the hole I was going to be sent down. The throat pulsated with an alien rhythm that moved her uvula back and forth slightly, perhaps as a way to tease me further. My heart dropped when I saw the full size of the once innocent Alexis’ mouth coming closer and closer to me. Or vice versa. I once more yelled out in frustration, hoping maybe she’d hear me and save me from being swallowed but I remained on the course to go down. 


Her tongue was the main resident of her mouth and it acted as a red carpet for my grand entrance. I was now mere inches from entering the horrid smelling mouth. Cloe’s feet were bad simply because when feet get hot they sweat and when they sweat, the stink emerges. With mouths, it all depended on what the person ate before they opened up their mouth again. In Alexis’ case, I could not only smell what she’d eaten before but see it as well. Scattered all throughout her mouth were bits and pieces of long chewed up food, forgotten about the second it was pulled down to the stomach. Greenery and some skins of a few various vegetables littered around Alexis’ teeth. From her molars where they were most dominant to the incisors where the vegetables were caught in between her teeth. I could only imagine the power behind these jaws if I were to get caught under them. No matter how much the serum could save me from getting mashed and pulverized under those monstrous teeth. I had accepted my fate of being part of Alexis’ snack the second I saw where I would be heading but how long I would last either under her powerful and leaf covered teeth or her acidic, toxic and waste filled stomach was anyone’s guess. 


As Alexis brought her finger deep into her mouth, the stench of salvia, forgotten food and other things mixing around. The smell, if I were to ever come back and return to normal size would be senominus with my near death experience. Maybe after this as well, I would never be able to look Alexis in the eye again without thinking of traveling down her throat. That was...if I could get out once she swallowed. This whole reality hinged on the idea of me, somehow, escaping the inescapable. A hungry, growling, gnawing stomach that would accept anything as its prey. And I was nothing more than a simple snack that would barely make a difference in her calorie intake.


The cave around me suddenly went dark. I could her breathing, her heartbeat, the blood flowing around in the highways of veins and blood vessels. Had it not been for the knowledge I was about to meet my doom, I would consider a giant mouth a nice vacation spot away from the usual shoes I’d been tossed in. I took the darkness in as best I could, feeling the heat all around me, almost like a sauna that was never going to run out of steam. 


For the briefest of moments since I’d woken up this size, I found some semblance of peace. I heard the sloshing of the saliva all around me as well as far below as I tried my best to imagine my last moments of being alive as happy ones. Mixed with some regrets. Had it not been for me confessing to Sam about my fetish, I would’ve never dated my dream girl, Tabatha nor would I have had the opportunity to worship both of their feet the way that I did. But with most happy stories does come some regrets and mistakes. My biggest mistake coming over to see Sam in the first place today. Shrinking me was one of things I did not expect to happen to me today. It’s not exactly on anyone’s list of things that might happen when you wake up. Not on many people’s list of fears either just because it doesn’t exist or at least, it shouldn't. 


Shrinking, getting stepped on and now eaten should not be on anyone’s lists of fears but now they are all on mine. If I could get out of getting swallowed and grown back, those three things would be on my list of things that I should be scared of on a daily basis. Anyone could have the power to just shrink me again and I’d be in this place again. I’d be scared for the rest of my life. Not that it would be too much longer anyways as I suddenly felt the air ‘turn’. My ears popped violently as I tried to cover them, this time succeeding in my arms getting loose. My heart sank the second I realized what that really meant. I felt the glue-like substance peel me away from the soft skin of the finger. The atmosphere inside the mouth changed and suction came without warning. This was when the fun would begin. 


I shot off of her finger with little notice before I noticed the finger had retreated back out the mouth before I was even down, before I was swallowed. I then heard a sound that will forever be engraved in my mind. The gurgle of juices, acids and other items Alexis had sent down her gullet throughout the day mixed together to create a welcome wagon of disgusting noises. But the most terrifying of all was what sounded like my doom. The gulp. It filled my still recovering eardrum as I flew downwards without a moment's notice. Within a second, I went from being attached to Alexis’ finger to being sent down to the pits of no return. I was now heading deeper inside this giant girl than anyone could ever hope to achieve. Not that anyone sane would want to be swallowed alive at this height.


========


As Sam looked down at the now tiny Tabatha, she did her best to keep Cloe away from her. After all, her feet at normal size made her pass out, now she had to worry about the smell amplified by a couple hundred with her new ‘heightened’ sense of smell. Sam frowned as she watched her friend pick herself up off the ground and begin to oritate herself to her new surroundings. It was supposed to be her that was brought to this size to find Jesse. It was her screw up that caused this. But Tabatha basically took the whole bottle to get herself that small, leaving none for Sam nor the others to shrink with her. But if Tabatha was one thing, it was stubborn. If anyone was going to find the poor Jesse, lost in the apartment, it was going to be her. 


“Tabby? You feel ok girl?” Sam asked gently as she brought her hand down to the ground where Tabatha was getting up. “It might take a minute to get everything back to normal for you.”


“Normal? She’s two inches tall looking for her microscopic boyfriend that you lost track of, Sam. There’s nothing normal about any of this.” Cloe laughed as she stood up on her chair and furiously walked over to where Sam was keeping the tiny girl safe from either Cloe or even Alexis interfering. Not that the blue haired girl would even think of interfering, not when she was in her own world as she sucked on her pointer finger for the briefest of seconds, hoping no one would notice. “Hey, Lexi, wanna help a girl out? Didn’t you say on the car ride here that you were excited to get him around your feet today?”


Alexis quickly retracted her finger from her mouth, swallowing what salvia she had accumulated in her mouth along with whatever was stuck on her finger. Sam and Cloe both looked at her with a confused look as she stood up, adjusting her shirt as she joined the two in surrounding the tiny woman at their feet. “I might’ve said that once or twice. But we still need to find him, he’s too small for us to see. Tabatha will have to find him.” Alexis was always the middle ground when it came to these kinds of things. She’d try to keep everyone as calm as possible. “We can have our fun when Jesse is back to normal size.” Alexis put her hand on Cloe’s shoulder as she felt she had extreme amounts of tension. Cloe probably wanted Jesse at her feet more than anyone here, after all, the moment Tabatha invited her over to join in this little session, she picked out the socks she used multiple times before, for both her workouts as well her job. Of course the second she revealed those stompers to Sam and Tabby, one of them was bound to pass out from the stink.


“Fine.” Cloe bent over as she looked at the tiny woman who was cowering near Sam’s soft and gentle toes, just like her boyfriend would. “If you don’t find your boytoy soon, I don’t care who will try and stop me, I’m getting my massage from a tiny person. And if it just so happens to be you? I’ll take it.” Cloe stood up, smug and arrogant, which wasn’t her usual self. Back at work, she was a very kind, loving and caring individual which is exactly why Tabatha invited her along. Now with the opportunity to rule over a tiny person, Cloe began to act differently. Which scared the tiny Tabatha who intended this all to be nothing more than one of Jesse’s foot worship session times a few hundred with their feet acting like buildings to the small man. 


“Cloe! That’s enough.” Sam raised her hand up to Cloe as she approached the small woman a bit more, using her other hand to reach for Tabatha who was still cowering behind her big toe. “When we find Jesse, then you can have a tiny guy at your disgusting feet.  Until then, Tabatha is just to be looking for Jesse. Got it?”


“Yes, I get it. Geez, he’s not your boyfriend, I don’t know why you’re so worried about him.” Cloe just rolled her eyes as she headed back to the couch, crossing her arms out of frustration.


“Ignore her, Samantha.” The tiny woman in Sam’s palm spoke as she continued to readjust to her new environment of giant woman, one of which wanted nothing more than to see her be at her feet. Tabatha always had a small distrust of Cloe, although she couldn't explain it before, she could now. Cloe only wanted a slave for her feet, as nasty as they were, she knew Jesse. She knew he’d hop on any of these girls’ feet without a second in hesitation but also knew that he was nothing but her own foot lover. “Your bedroom was the last place we left him. He couldn’t have gotten far.”


“Just be careful, I don’t want to lose both of you in my apartment.” Sam carefully began walking to her room, she was beyond grateful that Tabatha offered to take her place as a tiny search party but knew she had an even bigger role than she would have if she had been shrunk. And that was not only bringing the two of them back to normal size but also keep Cloe away from Tabatha. “Find him, please.”


“I will. Don’t worry. He’s probably on the bed, caught under the covers. It’ll be easy to find him. I’ll be in and out in five minutes, I promise.” Sam soon opened the door, careful where she stepped in an effort to not crush the tiny Jesse if he was indeed on the floor. Watching her toes carefully, Sam tiptoed around the room until she reached the bed, placing Tabatha on it’s soft padding, barely making a dent on it. Made the brunette smile as she watched the tiny blonde get up on the bed. “You know Samantha, Jesse always wanted his world to be nothing but feet. Guess he got his wish with him wanting to be small. Just hope I can find him before...before..”


“You will Tabby. I’ll keep looking for Jesse out here, if he managed to somehow get out there. He doesn't have much time to find him but I know we will. Knowing him, it would be safe to think he’s probably in one of our shoes.” Sam smiled as she stood up and headed out the door, her heart racing as she continued to look around for the tiny man in her apartment. If only she and Tabatha knew where Jesse actually was. 


====


I screamed and yelled as loud as I could as I plummeted down into my new home. Its ever present toxic and caustic acid stench hit my nose as soon as I entered the pit of the stomach. I landed in the best possible spot for me to land in a place of unimaginable terror. A mashed up pile of long forgotten about food that stunk worse than any pair of feet I’d been around. I coughed uncontrollably and the nostic air filled my tiny lungs, I began to actually feel helpless as I heard the terrible things that surrounded me. The acid below me popped every few seconds as it destroyed the platform I was using as a safety net away from it. I didn’t know exactly what would happen if I were to fall in there. I can’t imagine anything good would come from my thought experiment. I’d be nothing more than a calorie to the woman I was now trapped inside. Now that I thought about it, Alexis’ body would burn more energy dissolving me in its acid than it would getting something out of me.


I yelled but only met with my own voice being drowned out by the constant gurgling that was going on all around me. By now, I’d start to think yelling at giant women who had no idea where I went wouldn’t yield anything but more pain from the ones who were probably looking for me. I yelled up to Cloe and ended up getting stepped on. I screamed my location to Alexis and ended up in my prison. My tomb where even with my so called ‘Houdini’ skills wouldn’t do me any good. I was trapped with no one to help me and nothing I could do.


The longer I was trapped in Alexis, the more connected I became with her. Maybe this was breathing in the fumes I was surrounded by but the more I felt a slight connection with her. I relaxed, accepted my fate as part of nothing more than this woman’s snack and took in the moment. My breathing relaxed, I coughed a bit, but when my body adapted to this new hazardous environment, it became relaxing to hear everything around me. The constant and non-stop sloshing of the liquid around was the acid similar to ocean waves hitting rocks repeatedly. I tried my hardest to concentrate on what Alexis was saying but behind the flesh, acid and food, it was challenging to hear anything beyond the gurgling and sloshing although I could make out some words coming from high above from Alexis’ throat.


Those words being:


Jesse

Floor

Cloe

Shrunken

Feet


All together, those words made it seem like the four of them were looking for me, not that they ever would find me. In the time it would take for me to go through Alexis’ digestive tract, I knew I would be so minute, so impossible to see that it might be easier to just let me shrink into her body. I picked up a chunk of the gross, rotting pile of chewed up food and tossed it across the dim as hell stomach. After a second or two, I heard it splash into the acid, dissolving even further into the acid pits below. I repeated this process over and over again as my mountain of safety became nothing more than a mound that was now being eaten away further.


I wanted to cry as I thought about my Tabby and how all of them were looking for me. They’d never think to look inside to find me. Literally. The odds of one of thinking they should check inside their stomachs to search for me. The dread of knowing I’d die so close to one of my friends yet so far was something I couldn’t contain any longer. The stress of this whole ordeal had taken its toll on me and my own body. I began sobbing uncontrollably as I realized I’d never see my Tabatha ever again. Even if I clawed my way through Alexis’ stomach wall and passed every inch of skin to escape, it’d take days. Time I just didn’t have.


Suddenly, I was lifted up at astronomically high speeds skywards. I didn’t even have a chance to scream as I was soon passed the stomach sphincter and now in the throat once more. Then, I saw the light for the first time in what seemed like days. I was instantly blinded by the light all around me as the tongue soon came back to haunt me. I landed with a thud on the squishy muscle as I saw a small bit of freedom. I turned around and saw where I had come from. That dark pit that has pulled me in once and was begging to pull me back in but I wasn’t going down Alexis’ throat again. Or at least not without a fight. I dug my nails deep into the tongue as I climbed up the tongue, trying my best to get out of this tank and dangerous mouth I was caught in. I had no intention of making that trip again so I used what little strength I had left to climb this treacherous mountain climb. I knew in the back of my mind that one wrong slip or even one muscle deciding to give out, I’d be swallowed once more. I didn’t know if I did get eaten again, if I would get another chance to escape like this. I had to take this opportunity. To be big again. To see my loving girlfriend again. To see my friends once again as friends and not as gods that could do whatever they wished and pleased.


I then felt a slight suction and slight ascension as I tried my best to stop this from happening. I yelled once more as I flung back into the throat only to be launched in the opposite direction. Out of the mouth. I was spat out! I’d escaped!


====


“Ugh, I hate this. We were promised Jesse to treat our feet. He was supposed to be kissing my toes by now. Lexi? You’re not at least annoyed he’s not kissing your feet after the day we had?” Cloe hadn’t stopped complaining about their situation as she kicked her feet up near the blue haired girl, making her recoil back a bit from the smell. “I need to sneak in to play with Tabatha.”


“What? You’re not gonna...you’re really going to? But what about finding Jesse?”


“As far as we’re concerned, Jesse is shrinking away into nothingness. He’s not important to getting us treated like the goddesses we are.” Cloe stood up, uncaring as she stepped onto the floor as she pounded her feet down into the ground as she wanted to imagine the microscopic Jesse at her feet as it came crashing down to the floor with no hope of stopping it. “Tell you what, Lexi. When I have my fun with Tabatha, we trade out. What? You wouldn’t want those stompers out of your boots would you?” Cloe bent over as she made Alexis blush a bit as she lifted her leg up to hold her booted foot up to Cloe’s face, almost as if she was going to take it off and begin worshiping them. “Tabatha is the perfect size for us to play around with. Think of it, a tiny woman at your feet. You can do whatever you want with her. All you have to do is just not tell Sam. Think you can do that?” Cloe soon set Alexis’ foot back on the ground as she stood up, waiting for a response from her.


“Yeah, I can do that.” Alexis stood up to eye level to Cloe as she soon headed over to Sam’s room, where the tiny woman was looking for her even smaller boyfriend. As much as Alexis wanted to help find Jesse, she also wanted a massage. If it was from a regular sized person or a tiny one, at this point, she didn’t care. She moved and wiggled her toes while they were still in her boots. She’d long hated how her feet were seen by everyone but when Sam mentioned that her friend Jesse was not only into feet but was his list of feet he would do anything to get his hands on. She’d honestly be stupid for not coming over and having the now small man have his fun with her feet. Even if a part of her did feel a tad bit guilty about the whole thing. 


Alexis stood up and headed to the bathroom as she felt a small tickle in her stomach. Which wasn’t out of the ordinary considering all she had for food today was a small plate of hash browns with a chocolate chip cookie she baked as a means to sample the dozen or so she made for today. A slightly upset stomach wouldn’t be out of the question from her diet. She got to the bathroom sink and stared into the mirror for a small bit, looking at herself, trying to imagine what the small Jesse would see if he was right here with her. What did he see in her that made him want to massage her feet? Alexis had to find out.


She kicked off her powerful boots and set them aside near the sink, watching where she put them so as to avoid crushing the still missing man. She never thought in a million years would she be caught in something like this. A man who was not only small but loved feet. It was something she didn’t think would ever happen to her. Alexis looked down at her feet that were still in her black socks and wiggled her toes as she smiled a bit. She thought who would want to be near these stompers at such a small height? Her and Cloe certainly wanted to know what the others felt before they arrived. She then peeled off her socks and tossed them on the ground as she got a good look at her bare feet with her equally bare toes. She hadn’t bothered to get them painted like the other girls, since she was so embarrassed to even treat her toes to the love they deserved. Not that anyone would really see them as Alexis always wore sneakers, slip ons or boots, never sandals. Maybe if she got her hands on the small man, and he treated her feet with the love Tabatha mentioned, she’d maybe be open to getting her toes done.


Suddenly, Alexis burped a bit and felt a bit of her food land on her tongue. Instinctively, she collected it without much salvia around it and spat it out, turning her head as she spat the small item out of her mouth, not even bothering to look at what it was nor noticing where it was heading.


========


I was propelled out of the mouth with great speeds and a smile grew as I saw the face of my unaware tormentor once more. Alexis. I felt like I was a bullet coming out of a rifle as I flew out of her body, seeing the light once more. I had no idea where I was heading but anywhere was going to be better than inside her stomach to be digested alive. I tried calling out her name as I slowly made it to the floor. But little did I know I was far off course for heading for the floor. That would make it far too easy wouldn’t it? I turned around and saw where I was heading. 


It wasn’t as if Alexis hadn’t tortured me enough these past few minutes while I was in her stomach. I was now heading directly for her boots.

 

“Come on Alexis! Give me a break, please!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading and I do hope you enjoyed it! I did get the idea for this chapter from a conversation on DeviantArt so do not be afraid to voice your opinions here as well! I'd love to hear them!