- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With this, we see Jesse get even smaller, so small, the girls have now lost him underneath their powerful steps. 

It had to have been at least an hour since I'd been out, there was no doubt about it. My eyes were crusted over from tears and sweat as I opened them, instantly getting that gut feeling of being asleep for a long duration of time. I groaned as I stood up, half expecting to see Sam or Tabatha waiting for me to wake up but no. Noone was here in the bedroom. I looked around and saw everything that should have seemed close was now more than a mile away. The fulfilled feeling of rest in my chest was soon replaced by something much, much worse. 


The feeling of dread. That shrinking serum, pill or potion had taken its toll on my body. When I started this whole journey of being two girls' tiny servant, I might’ve stood about two inches tall at the most. But as the clock ticked down, I realized I was getting smaller with only one way of growing even just a little bit. The reason I was knocked out wasn’t because their games were breaking me. Quite the opposite in fact. The reason was quite embarrassing to say the least but I know I’d done far weirder things just today so I should have no reason to just say it. When I bust I do tend to pass out, sort of annoys Tabatha a bit at night but she’s gotten used to it by now. But as it seems, that little quirk of mine might’ve been my downfall. Before I ultimately passed out, I could guess I was about an inch tall but now? Looking around and only seeing the blurry surroundings, I could only imagine actually how small I was now. Worst of all, there were at the very least four girls on the other side of that massive door that wanted me to be at their feet. And none of them would even think I was shrunk so small I could barely see the end of the bed in my vision. Fuck them being gods. Before they were mere giants watching over me, at this height, they were literally beyond my comprehension. Tabatha’s simple five three frame would be like an ant looking at the tallest building. 


To put it plainly, there wasn’t a damn thing I could do to grab their attention at this size. And I had little time to grab the attention of these gods before my condition became worse than it was.


“Come on girls, let’s see if our little masseuse is doing.” I heard the massive voice of one of them and at this size, it sounded almost like an alien to my ears. I was frightened as I soon heard gigantic footsteps come closer to the door. Some sounded bare foot while others sounded heavier, like they still had their shoes on, with one of the distinct footfalls sounding much heavier and meatier than the others which just made my heart sink deep into my chest. Two pairs of feet was enjoyable when it was the two girls that I trusted so much with this secret of mine but when it came to Alexis and Cloe, I was hesitant to even look them in the eyes, not that it would be easy to do so.


I soon saw the massive door open, letting me see just how big they were and how small I was right now. The first one to enter was the all too familiar Sam who was smiling as she tried her best to start searching for me on her bed. Last thing I’d want was to be on here when she came to sleep. A girl who was unaware of my presence would be bad enough, a sleeping unaware girl would be even worse than that. My heart raced as I began jumping around like an absolute idiot on the bedding, just hoping one of Sam’s passing glances on the bed spotted me but to now avail as I saw her in shock as she looked around for me. 


“Where’s the little guy? Tabatha, you said he’d be waiting for us here.” Sam was soon followed up by Alexis, who I’d only ever seen once before which was to just pick Tabatha up for a dinner date after she got off work. Out of all the girls that towered over me, she was the tallest, like the Berj Khalifa compared to the Empire State building. She had the darkest black hair I’d seen with an interesting flavor on the ends of her hair, with the tips all being a dark blue to contrast against the darkness that surrounded them. From what little Tabatha had told me about Alexis, she was as sweet as her cooking. But sweetness had nothing to do with her in my predicament as this sweet girl now had the unknowing power to swat me away like a fly or step on me like a simple ant. Because to them, I was just that. 


“Yeah Sam, you promised he’d be here to give all of us the best massages we’d ever felt.” Then there was Cloe who’d I actually met before Tabatha properly introduced us as friends. Her and I actually went to high school together and from what I remember, she was a pretty smart girl. Top of the class, never known to that much of a party girl but at this size, it didn’t really matter to me if she was one or not. To me, a simple snort from her nose could send me flying across the room without me giving much of a fight on my end. I was stunned as I watched all four of them converge around the bed as they started to scar around, looking for me. But with the white sheets and me completely naked, I knew any of them actually seeing me was very, very low. I was screwed tremendously as I craned my head skywards and just saw four gods standing around me, with me still trying to get at least one of them to just glace in my direction but it was for naught as I saw Cloe sigh with disappointment as I heard the massive sounds of her shoes being kicked off as she tossed them to Alexis who was standing right next to her. As soon as the massive white shoe landed in her hands, Alexis started gagging as she got to experience something only few were able to turned on by, and that included my tiny and insignificant self. The stench of a freshly peeled off shoe. I couldn’t help but feel bad for Alexis as she tossed the shoe back to its owner, still reeling from the scent that had been deemed as normal by me, Sam and Tabatha. She was not ready for that kind of scent to come her way.


“Jesus Cloe, do you ever wash your feet? I feel bad for Jesse when he gets to yours, he might pass out.” Alexis cried out as she had literal tears rolling down her cheeks from the stench, that I could tell was still in her nostrils as she tried her best to ward off the stench that had invaded her insides.


“I haven’t since I learned Tabatha’s boyfriend was going to be giving us massages. I thought he'd enjoy it.” Cloe resumed taking off her shoes as soon, the stench around her feet began to overcome the entire room, letting the other girls cover their own noses in sheer disgust of the scent that emanated off Cloe’s feet, including me to a certain degree. I smelled Sam’s shoes fresh from a run, hell I was just inside the same running shoes mere hours ago and even then, the smell was better smelling than this. Cloe’s feet were a different breed than what I was used to and if I had a choice in the matter, I’d want to avoid the toxic air surrounding her feet with whatever power I had. 


Unfortunately, I didn’t have much sway in the way of power or where I would end up. As I was distracted by the scent of Cloe’s feet, I had skipped an important detail in this all. Tabatha was beginning to pass out and I didn’t hear the familiar moans of Tabatha passing out until it was too late. Everything went from somewhat calm to downright dangerous as I saw my giant girl fall face first down on the bed several hundred feet away from me. I watched as all her weight went down onto the bed and watched as the ‘shockwave’ from Tabatha landing on the bed so suddenly. It was like every atom bomb test I’d ever watch with the shockwave on the bed sheets coming my way. That’s when it hit me with the force of a hurricane and I went flying.


I’d always had a fear of heights, since I was born I guess this was a thing I was just cursed with. Something about being off the ground was always a fear, be it rollercoasters, buildings or airplanes, I just avoided tall things in general. Just gave me that dreaded sinking feeling that made my tummy get twisted. But now that I was flying through the air, heading right down to the ground, that feeling returned and was compounded with me being as small as I was. I looked around as the three other girls rushed to Tabatha’s aid just like I wish I could, if she hadn’t been the one to send me on this freefall in the first place. I screamed out, hoping one of the three girls could hear my struggles but to no avail. I yelled out their names, one by one only to have them ignore my plights as I only ascended higher and higher in the air. In the middle of flying upwards, I began to wonder just where I would land? Landing back on the bed, somehow, was my best bet but as I looked down, I saw I was well beyond the length of the bed. Far from the cushioned fall I wish I could have. Instead, I was on a direct free fall down to the hardest surface I’d ever had to land on. The hardwood floor of Sam’s floor. I could never have imagined a five foot fall would be this lengthy and terrifying. Made me think of what I could do once I landed on the floor and how I could now get the attention of these goddesses that now stood several miles in the sky in comparison to me. While I was on the bed, I had a slight chance of getting seen by them but now that I was heading towards the ground at terminal velocity, I had to expect going down to this new world was going to be more than a challenge than I had faced before.


I landed, not with a thud, but more with a slight bounce. My tiny and miniscule body was now so light, I could fall thousands of feet and with little damage done. Thought, that could be due to my added durability with this thing Sam used to bring down. Although, I hope she didn’t know about this part of it. Me being shrunk to less than an inch where they all looked like full on planets in my case. I hope to whatever god would listen that maybe, just maybe one of them would see my tiny body. But, I just had to see.


And see I did. As I began to stand up from my crash down to the earth, the ground around me started shaking tremendously. I stood up as fast as I could as I turned my head around to see a goddess standing in front of me. Seeing this first hand, I was stunned. My knees felt weak as I soon collapsed back down to the floor, frozen in absolute fear and awe. As I craned my neck as high as I could see, I saw the blonde highlights that was familiar to only one girl in the whole room. The girl who had feet that stunk so bad, they alone caused my girlfriend to pass out on the bed causing this whole disaster without even realizing it. Cloe. And the smell, at least down here, was amplified tremendously and it even made me gag the closer her feet began to get to me causing even more tremors until finally, Cloe stopped her advance towards me, her bare toes mere inches from my body but at this level, an inch might as well have been a football field length away. Cloe paused her adavancent but that didn’t mean the smell was stopping anytime soon. I coughed and gagged as I clenched my throat in agony as the stench of this massive girl's feet filled my tiny and insignificant lungs with it’s toxic stench. I wanted to scream out to her, but I knew it would be a waste of valuable fresh air. Even if I was heavily into feet, Cloe’s were just too much. Perhaps if I was just a bit bigger and more prepared, maybe packing an oxygen mask would’ve helped, I would’ve enjoyed looking and even worshiping this goddess’s feet all day. With being this tall, things were made more complicated than even Sam had anticipated me to handle.


“Alright, we got Tabatha up and about. Now, where’s the tiny man of the hour?” I heard the monstrous Cloe bellow out, distracting me from what was my main priority down here. Getting their attention. Had I not been so enamored by the goddess that stood in front of me, maybe then I would’ve noticed that she was moving her feet around much more than before. It was a good thing I remained still, remaining on my knees as I watched, in slow motion as Cloe’s foot ascended hundreds of feet in the air before slamming back down right on top of me. I braced myself as I prepared to be stepped on but someone must’ve been listening to me as I was spared, for the moment, from becoming nothing more than the dirt Cloe had stepped on before. I looked around, while still holding my breath and saw the pillars of her toes skyrocket beyond me. My breathing slowed as this was the epicenter of the stench that had filled my lungs and had Tabatha pass out. I was right in between her big and second toes. I yelled in shock as I saw the individual prints that covered her toes and how much they moved around, relatively to my small form. I tried to quickly cover my nose as a means of sealing my lungs from getting infested with the same stench that made the other girls do the same. Unfortunately, it was far too late as it soon began to seep into my body, making everything it touched inside of me burn. My nose, mouth, throat and lungs all were beginning to feel the stench encroach all of my insides. I once more fell to my knees, holding my breath for as long as I could before I either passed out or someone spotted me. But I knew the ladder would be a long shot. They were looking for a small man more than likely at someone’s feet but the one place none of the girls wanted to explore, I was trapped under. Alexis, Sam and especially Tabatha would ever want to pick me up while I was stuck in Cloe’s nasty toes. I was screwed here. And I couldn’t think this was going to get any worse.


Until it did.


In the midst of me trying to breath too much of the stink in, I somehow missed a very important detail that I shouldn't have missed. All I heard was a loud roar that almost shattered and burst my eardrums before an immense shadow surrounded me. Cloe raised her foot a mere couple inches off the ground, but to me, it was like she was raising the biggest object on Earth in a matter of milliseconds only to bring it back down to the ground with me right underneath her soft soles. I brought my arms up in a futile effort to maybe support her foot from her putting all of that weight on top of me. Only to have reality hit me in the face and call me stupid for beliving such an idea as the massive foot slammed down right on top of me. I was hoping maybe Cloe would have some form of unaware mercy for me when she brought her foot down on me, with her perhaps feeling my body struggling underneath her. But as soon as I tried to lift my prison off the ground just and inch to maybe have a chance to escape, Cloe put all of her weight down on top of me, essentially squishing me down to near death. I said multiple times already but, the serum has once again saved my life. Even though I could still feel my bones break, my organs get squished down, I was somehow still alive and somehow still breathing in the foul air around me. Over and over, I felt my bones shatter only to reform again before repeating the process over and over.


Then, I was lifted up high in the sky. Maybe my hopes of getting found weren’t lost after all. I began yelling and screaming while I tried to maybe signal where I was while trapped under Cloe’s sole. I was ready to see the familiar and welcoming faces of Sam and Tabatha welcoming me back to serve their feet properly. Maybe I could tell them that I needed to be grown back or else I was scared that I would shrink forever. But, like how the rest of my day was going, it ended up not being what I wanted. In fact, it was actually the exact opposite. I had found that the foot I was trapped under was not only rising but it was also moving. This meant only one thing. I was going to be on the rollercoaster of a ride of my life as Cloe had begun to walk. The ground swiftly came back into view before she slammed her foot back down to the ground. By then, my body had for the most part had reformed and healed but I knew it would all be in vain. Wherever Cloe was heading, I was stuck under foot till she brushed me off or I somehow got stuck on the floor. But the path getting to either of those would be filled with me getting absolutely destroyed, both physically as well as mentally. 


Cloe landed her foot with a force that was comparable to a building falling down. My bones went from fine to almost dust as I soon learned that she not only had some heavy footsteps while in her white shoes she always wore to work. That same principle applied to her normal footsteps as well. I felt like my limbs were just gonna fly off by the sheer force alone, that’s how hard this girl was stepping down on top of me. I had hoped that I would be found before I was trapped under here but now as Cloe took her next few steps, I felt my body flatten out. I was scared that maybe whatever this was that was saving me was going to do something drastic to my body. Like flatten me out so much that after Cloe got to her destination, I would be practically one with her foot as a means of somehow ‘saving’ me from death. I hoped whatever this was would not do that but being merged into a beautiful girl's foot isn’t the worst way to go. Although I did wish it was Tabatha that had stepped on me.


Step.


Step.


Step.


Step.


What seemed like hours of getting stepped on by Cloe, she finally reached the destination of her choice which was the best place I could’ve ended up. I suddenly felt my body getting lifted up once more and it wasn’t for another step, thank god. I looked around as best I could as I looked in front of me and saw Sam walking towards me. I wanted to start waving my hands like an idiot, hoping that I’d get noticed but I knew Sam. Even though she enjoyed me worshiping her feet, maybe a little too much sometimes, I knew she would never pay a passing glance to a pair of feet that wasn’t her own so I knew the odds of being found under Cloe’s feet were slim. I thought my entire life was just going to be conjoined with Cloe’s foot and I’d be stuck on here until something gets me free. Tears began rolling down my cheeks as the stench filled even after I long thought my sinuses would’ve been all but destroyed as well as the constant state of dread I was feeling. My life as I’d known it was gone and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I felt more of my body sinking deeper into Cloe’s sole, I began to make my final words and thoughts before I became one with a sole I’d just met.


Until a miracle happened. 


Cloe had lifted her foot up and began brushing it clean as a means of cleaning it off from the dirt that had accumulated as she made her way to the couch and by some odd phenomenon, I was actually brushed off her foot along with the dirt. I flew down to the ground but not before getting blown away from the feet I’d just escaped from and sent deep into the dark unknown of the underside of the couch. I flew around for a couple seconds with my body still reforming as I flew around until I hit something, something that was hard beyond belief. I was pretty sure I broke my skull open due to the crash but I didn’t really have time to think about this possible brain injury I might’ve experienced as I soon discovered something I was probably never supposed to uncover. I got up slowly, still reeling from my crash as my brain was rattling around in my skull yet somehow I was fully functioning. Or at least fully functioning as I could be after being subjected to the forces I was. I moaned and groaned as I held my head, checking if it was bleeding anywhere. With a crash like this, I suspected at least some blood but none. Good to know I can not only live getting stepped on by both sandals and bare feet as well as getting tossed around in running shoes but also getting fired off a foot at eighty miles an hour.


Getting up fully was a challenge but I did use the bottle which I just assumed was a long forgotten beer bottle from one of Sam’s ‘legendary’ weekend ragers which just consisted of her, Tabatha, me occasionally and a few other friends. But as I scanned the bottle and got accustomed to the lighting down here, my eyes were opened. This was no beer bottle. Far from it. Now, maybe my brain was messed up in the crash as I looked at what I had bumped into, I was speechless. It was a large brown bottle with a white label with massive lettering on it. My heart stopped when I read the words on it.


Toxicity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid. Shrink to incredible sizes! Explore anything you could ever dream of! 


I was stunned. This was the thing that brought me to this size and will continue to bring me even smaller. I needed to know more about this, my curiosity was far too great. Curiosity of wanting to be grown back as well as if it can be reversed. At the rate I was shrinking, it didn’t seem like there would be much time before I got to see an atom for the first time in human history right before I completely suffocated to death. I needed to find something to bring me back and this bottle was the first step in doing just that.


I began reading the massive lettering as best I could. I could make out the sides of it but asides from that, I was stumped as to where to go next. That was, until I began pacing to the back of the bottle and read some minor warning signs that were seemingly hidden from a normal person viewing it. Almost as if whoever made this wanted the warning to be the last thing someone drinking it or using it to spike someone’s drink would see. Even in this dim light underneath the couch, I could still read most of the words. The important ones at least.


Warning: Before drinking Toxcity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid, please note that if not treated with Toxicty’s Incredible Growing Liquid within three hours of ingestion, you will begin to experience ‘infinite shrinkage©’ you will totally disappear into nothingness in less than twenty four hours. 


Note: Toxicity is not responsible for any mysterious disappearances caused by our products.

 

In short words, if Sam didn’t also get the antidote for this, I was even more screwed.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading, if you're intrested, please drop a review on what you thought. I'm excited to have more chapters of this story out now that this, for the most part, has my undivided attention in the way of stories. I have an idea for the next chapter but I really want to hear what you all have to say.