- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this one took so long to get out, set it aside a bit too long but it continues! We have some jerk off instructions from Tabatha with some hints as to where the story might go next at the end.

As Tabatha grabbed hold of me, I was raised high into the sky as my insides were twisted inside out as she was not used to grabbing hold of my tiny body. In comparison, Sam was very gentle and caring towards me but she was also the one who brought me to this size. Meaning she was a lot more caring and mindful of what was happening to me while Tabby, my sweet girl, just snatched me off the ground and instantly brought me to her face. The Gs I pulled while I was brought to her face were close to what fighter pilots pull while doing loops at mach two. If it wasn’t for what brought me to this size in the first place, I’d more than likely be knocked out from the forces I was subjected to. But, soon my torture was over as I was now face to face with my giant girlfriend once more as her beautiful blonde hair was the first thing to welcome me back.


“Alright Jesse, are you ready for some alone time with just me and the feet you can’t get enough of?” I vigorously shook my head as Tabatha just laughed softly as she looked down at me. Getting past the force I was just subjected to, I was met with more g-forces as Tabatha began walking towards the room where she wanted us to ‘have our alone time’ which I assumed was Sam’s bedroom. My heart was racing as I continued to try and break free from the floss around me and to my surprise, the chains that held me down were beginning to loosen. Not by much but still enough for me to begin moving around a tad bit more. I couldn’t tell if this was a good or a bad thing just yet. On one hand, this was my chance to relax a bit with Tabatha but on the other, it made me realize not only was I actually getting smaller but the rate I was actually speeding up. How long will this last and how long will both of them just ignore it? Tabatha was the first to mention it but just glazed over the fact. When I first woke up, I was about two inches tall. Now? I was a little bit less than an inch tall. I got here about noon and looking out the window, I could see it was about four o’clock. In just three to four short hours, I’d lost about an inch of height. That’d be like me losing three feet off my full size body. It was startling to say the least. How long before I shrink out of sight for these girls? Only time would tell if I just became too small for either one to see me.


“My sweet Jesse.” Tabatha's voice went from angels to as if I was in the front row of a rock concert right next to the loudspeakers. I could feel the very vibrations from her powerful yet calming voice in my chest, like just her voice would be enough to burst my still beating heart. At this size, that wouldn’t surprise me. “My dear foot lover. You love me don’t you?” I instantly nodded my head as she picked me up by the legs as she closed the door behind her, truly making it feel like it was just us two. Not just in the apartment but the world. Like she was the girl and I was the only guy in the whole universe. Here in this room, her massive, goddess like physique and my megar form were the only beings in the whole wide world. Or at least, that’s how it seemed. “When Samantha first told me she wanted to do this, I was scared you’d be too small to even see let alone play with.” Tabatha spoke as she carefully cut the floss off my ever shrinking body. Had I spoken up right then, maybe I could’ve been brought back to whatever height they wanted rather than continue to shrink but like the servant I felt like I was to these giants, I remained silent. If it was out of fear or just stubbornness was still up for debate. “But seeing you first hand, oh you are so cute. Tell me, do you enjoy seeing your once five foot three girlfriend that you used to tower over now seem like a mountain? To you, I must be the biggest thing you’ve ever seen. Definitely the biggest being alive to you.” Tabatha then gently set me on Sam’s already made bed, the sheets were soft as can be and were the softest thing I’ve felt all day with Tabatha’s own toes being a close second.


I looked up as I crawled my way from the edge of the bed to be more centered but at my height, it might take longer than Tabby would’ve liked. I saw my once sweet girl that I used to tower above. At my normal height, I was about six foot and Tabatha was a cute and adorable five three. It turned me on so much when she, a small girl that I had about almost a whole foot on her, stood on my chest with her full weight pressing on my chest. Sometimes, Tabatha would actually stand on my face while I licked her soles. She said it would get too ticklish for her after a bit and stopped but time and time again, she always stepped on my face knowing full well what I wanted to do. Now that my Tabatha was almost four hundred feet tall, taller than any building I’d ever seen. And Sam was even taller. These girls, had it not been for the shrinking juice, serum or whatever she used to bring down to this size, I’d be dead three or four times over. Stepped on repeatedly by Sam, as well I was crammed into her running shoe for what seemed like an hour and before I had the two of them rub their sweet and delicate feet on me. I thanked Sam at least for giving some form of safety net. How ever much was left was to be determined.


“My sweet baby. Remember that first night we moved into our apartment? I do. I remember what you asked me to do with the feet you always beg to see. To sniff, to worship, lick. You wanted me to do what you did with Samantha before we got together.” A smile grew on Tabatha’s face as I saw she was stripping down to her bra and underwear. It was the gift I gave her for our six month anniversary, a matching pair of undergarments which was always her favorite thing to wear before we started going at it. When I say my heart was racing and thumping out of my chest, I mean it. Her wearing that meant things were going to start getting really fun. “You ask me to give you, oh what was the word. Gosh, I can’t remember anymore.” Tabatha bent down as I stood up to look at her in the eye. Or at the very least, as close as i could get. Her sweet face was now as big as a small mountain to me and she looked like she wanted to coddle me but inside I knew what she wanted. What she so craved from me. She wanted me to say it. It was my favorite thing Sam and Tabatha ever did to me with their feet.


“A footjob!” I yelled as Tabatha’s smile grew more. She nodded and plucked me off the bed as she dropped me at the foot of the bed right in the middle. She was going to give me a footjob? At this scale, my member would be a mere speck against her mighty sole, wouldn’t even make a dent in her soft as a cloud skin. I was both beyond excited but confused as to how we were going to do this.

“Very good little bug-boy. I hope this whole experience will be worth just from this. Unfortunately, I can’t exactly jerk you off with my feet, not at this size. So we’re going to do something different. Not exactly a foot job but the closest thing we can get.” I watched as Tabatha walked around the bed as she sat down right in the middle of the massive bed, surprisingly not causing too much commotion on my end. Sam got the best bed anyone could afford. “Alright my sweet boy, I’m going to present you my feet and then you will jerk it as fast as you can but, here’s the catch.” There was always one of those. Nothing, especially at this size, was ever going to be easy. “The catch is, you can beat your dick as hard and for as long as possible but you don’t get to climax until I say so. I think it’s fair, don’t you?” Tabatha asked but I knew it wasn’t up for a debate. Them being literal gods to me, they could tell me to do whatever they wanted and I, being their little plaything, was powerless to argue. But with this, it was less of a command from Tabby and more of a loving instruction. We’d never played this type of game but I’d seen my fair share of videos of girls doing this exact same thing to guys, making them jerk it and only allowed to climax when she tells them to. It was an interesting idea and not one I would think my sweet girl would ever partake in but I never thought I’d be shrunk to the size of an ant so today was full of surprises.


Tabatha then swiftly and yet, graciously brought her massive size six and a half feet in front of me which just seemed like absolute towers that just seemed to go on and on until it reached the very tip of her toes. I was stunned as I fell backwards onto the soft bedding below me where I got to see even more of the massive soles that stretched on for miles. My legs were already shaking with excitement that this was the same pair of feet that used to step on my face on the daily. I couldn’t wait to start this little trial she wanted me to do. I stood up slowly as I both felt and inhaled that heat mixed with the stink that was filling the air around. It was more than intoxicating, magical really. My dick began to grow exponentially as I stood mere inches away from the sole that filled my vision. It felt so close, I could feel the heat on the very tip of my erection. I moaned softly as I put my full body on to the soft yet sweat covered heels. I could feel the individual sweat droplets that were so miniscule to the massive goddess yet so profound and world changing for me. Really set in how small I really was to them.


“Are you ready, little bug? I know I am, hope you are because I’m not letting you release for a long while.” I heard Tabatha’s voice with such power even when she was seemingly miles away and her voice was even more distorted by her own massive pair of feet. “You can start right...now and don’t even think of releasing unless I say so.” And I was finally allowed to begin stroking to my girlfriend's massive feet. Grabbing my meat and stroking it at this size was an experience as my whole vision was filled to the absolute brim with Tabatha’s soles that were always so well kept, she always applied lotion to them before, during and after a long day which was always a treat for me to finally massage the results of her long day. While I continued to masturbate for Tabatha’s feet, I began to walk closer to her heels while using my free hand to reach out and feel it. I felt her heart beat surging with excitement as mine was doing the same thing. I then repealed my hand off the heel that was absolutely coated in her sweat and brought it to my face, smelling everything she’d stepped in since she stepped in the shoes she wore. It was musky, disgusting and filled my nostrils so much tears began to involuntarily fall down my face slowly as I further inhaled and experienced the dirt that was once on Tabatha’s soles and was now coursing through my lungs. This was like the drug that was even more addictive than crack. It made so much sense as at this size, Tababtha’s pheromones were so potent that it filled my brain, making me stroke even harder.


I found the longer I was stroking, the harder this challenge became. After just a few brief moments of being at her feet, stroking, I was about to bust. I wanted to scream out and just release onto the soles before me but I could only imagine the consequences for failing this ‘simple’ task laid out to me. Maybe the two of them would figure out some way of torturing me with their feet that I somehow didn’t enjoy. Maybe a couple hours of being tossed around either one of their running shoes while they went on a full blown marathon would be punishment enough. Slowing my pace a bit, I felt the urge to release subside, at least for now. 


Suddenly, the door behind us opened up, revealing the owner of this bed we were having our fun in, Sam who had a smile on her face. Something about that smile wasn’t right to my little eyes as I stopped stroking to turn around, feeling the urge slowly fade away as I watched Sam’s massive form begin to walk directly to the foot of the bed, right where I was and knell directly in front of me, staring at me with her piercing brown eyes. “Tabatha says you two are playing a little game. Something about you beating it to her feet.” Sam’s voice was like a loudspeaker that was put on full blast while it was right up against my ears. Even if she was just whispering, it was like she was screaming at the top of her lungs.


“Yeah, can’t bust until I say so. Or at least that’s how the rules were before. See my little man, you’re all the way down there and I’m up here. I can’t see you as much as I’d like to. That’s why I brought Sam, to monitor your progress. She’s going to be your monitor, but we’re both going to encourage you along your efforts. Remember, you don’t get to bust unless I say so.” Tabatha’s word were hard yet soft feeling for me as turned back around to resume me jerking off to her massive except now, instead of them being as tall as any building, they were now laid out on their sides, allowing me to experience more of her massive soles where as before, I could only be eye to eye with as much of her expansive soles as the eye could see. I was stunned to say the least but that didn’t stop me from doing the task at hand, although a new obstacle presented itself who was directly behind me. Sam and her non stop watching and staring me down. Although she and I had done pretty kinky things both at this size and full, I actually felt embarrassed to jack off to my girlfriends feet with her watching. Made my heart absolutely jump out of my chest as I grabbed hold of my dick once more, resuming my efforts to not climax until Tabatha gave the say so.


A funny thing occurred as I tried to tune Sam out of ever being near me, even if she was breathing down heavily on me, watching my every movement. I noticed….I was actually becoming just a little bit bigger. Walking to the toes that were now on full display while continuing to jerk, my height was increasing with every minute or so. The toes that were once three or four times my size were now slowly becoming eye level. Maybe the adrenaline of this ordeal was bringing me back to the size Sam had me at. But, it was short lived as Sam blew a stream of air down to me while I was in my own world, causing me to fall down to the cushioned ground below me, resulting in not only a hearty laugh from her end but more shrinking on mine. With every heartbeat, I felt I was getting smaller. Soon, everything that was eye level to me became like the top of the shelf once again. Maybe I was actually shorter than before as Tabatha’s toes were now far above my height. 


“So fun to mess with at this size, Jesse. A single breeze can knock you over, it’s kind of funny when you think about it.” Sam’s giggles were immense as she assaulted my tiny ears with her taunts which only fueled my ambition to get this task done. Even if I had to fight literal giants to do it.


“Alright Jesse, I think Sam has had her fun but I have not. Stand still, I’m going to have my own fun with you.” I stood up and watched as the gigantic pair of soles began to encompass my entire surroundings. From behind where the toes were to the sides and front. Every direction I looked was filled with her soft as butter, white as cream skin and it made my erection even harder as well as my heart bounce around my chest even more heavily. “This is where I think it’s best you can release. In a few seconds, Sam will bring my feet ever so closer to you. Burst when my soles reach your body. Got it?” Before I could even ask any sort of questions, I saw Tabatha’s soles begin to move closer to me. That was when I started to stroke as fast as I could. Judging by the speed at which the feet were going, I didn’t have much time to get that urge once more but as I imagined both of these girls torturing me at their feet, being at their complete mercy excited me very much and soon the urge arrived once again. I began to smell the scent of Tabatha’s feet begin to get stronger as I opened my eyes and saw that on both sides, I was surrounded by soft skin that was covered in wrinkles. And as if it was planned out in advance, I exploded all over the massive soles just as they made contact with my helpless body. All I could hear was both of them giggling away as Tabatha began to wiggle her toes causing quite the earthquake for my tiny body who was still trapped in between her soles. 


“Oh Sam, this is too fun! When are the girls coming over again?” Tabatha released me from my short lived prison as I fell onto the mattress as I saw Sam’s massive lips staring me down. If I’d known any better, I would think she was going to bring into that massive cavern of hers and never be seen again.


“In like thirty minutes. Wanna give the little guy a short break? I hear Alexis has been craving that massage since I told her about this. Oh and Cloe, she’s been dying to get her hands on your little Jesse.” As I laid there, I began to think of how many other people’s feet I was going to be put up against today. I just thought it was going to be Sam and my Tabby but with what Sam said as they walked out of the bedroom, Alexis and Cloe were going to be over soon. I know both of them, they work with Tabatha and Sam at my old job, and were quite the catch if I could say those things about them. I thought two pairs of feet were bad, I just had to wait until the other two get here. Only then would my true trials begin.

 

“Can’t…..wait.” I soon passed out from exhaustion as I watched the door closed with Tabatha and Sam leaving in here alone, not knowing that my condition was only going to get worse.

Chapter End Notes:

With one more chapter down, I leave you with some hints as to what might happen with Jesse. He's dwindling away in size by the hour, two more girls are coming over. What will happen?

As always, if you are at all enjoying this story, please don't be afraid to leave a comment on what you might want in future chapters. Someone mentioned having a small woman thrown in the mix later on, let me know what you think of that idea and if I should add it