- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one took a bit longer to get out than I would've liked to, sorry about that! But the story resumes with Jesse still stuck in Sam's running shoe with a surprise on the otherside waiting for him.

As the minutes and what seemed like hours in this running shoe went by, I began to think Sam was really going to leave me in here. Forever. I’d long gotten used to the smell that was permanent in my environment, the heat, not so much. Ever since I was young, I hated the heat and would sweat profusely. Weirdly enough, more than Sam it would seem. In the hours that she left me in here, I was only doused with her precious sweat only three times. Only thing was that these droplets weren’t small and tiny. They seemed massive and bountiful. I knew pressure, now the heat and lack of oxygen wouldn’t be an issue. Now that I had a somewhat good source of water and some food being bountiful in the shoe, I was actually beginning to think I could survive in here for quite some time. 


But when it seemed as though I was actually getting used to everything and Sam had used all of her tricks against me, she threw a curveball at me when she stood up and actually started walking around. For the past few hours, Sam had remained relatively still as she pressed her toes onto my tiny body, but other than that, she was calm and didn’t really do much to cause my life to spiral down the drain. Until now. I was now being pressed down to the insole as she began walking...somewhere. The pressure was causing my bones to feel like they were about to snap into thousands of pieces, killing me. But, like before, the pain was only temporary as when Sam brought the shoe I was occupying to sky level, the serum took into effect as it quickly healed whatever was broken. Only to have the process be repeated over and over and over again. After a bit, I thought the serum was going to be too slow to catch up on my recovery as Sam hasend her pace to her destination. One step cycle, my left arm was pinned directly under what seemed like a dagger and the hardest material known to man. Damn near felt like it was going to snap clean off as Sam brought her foot down to the ground like she was purposely trying to sever my arm from it’s sockets. I could feel the individual muscle tendons begin to snap away until finally, I was given relief in the form of her finally standing still, allowing the serum to do its job in healing me. I let out a sigh of relief as the pain from all around my body soon began to lessen greatly as whatever was in the thing that shrunk me took into effect. 


That was when I finally figured out why Sam had become so active. I heard my sweet girls voice through the shoe. Just barely, even with my ‘enhanced’ hearing. 


“Samantha! Oh my gosh, it’s been too long!” I heard my sweet girl begin to address my ‘owner’. “Where’s Jesse? Is he not here yet?” Suddenly, I began struggling to get Sam’s attention as I didn’t want her to forget about me and where she last tossed me. That was probably the worst mistake I could’ve made as the pressure of having her toes on me lessened at first as they were brought upwards, giving me a small chance to adjust myself until Sam revealed the real reason she raised her toes up in the first place. To slam them down on me even harder, even getting her sharp as a blade like nails got up right against my neck, feeling the steely like blades even through the thick sock. I choked as I prayed she would just go back to stepping on me. At least then, I knew the threat. A series of stomping but this just felt like her being done with my insenant struggles and was her way of telling me to knock it off. 


“Oh he’s here. Remember that stuff I bought online? You said it might ‘spice up’ your relationship.” Sam’s toes were soon brought to their original position, I.E, on my whole, entire body. Both of them knew of this? That was both reassuring as no one wanted an angry Tabatha when she saw her boyfriend now an inch tall cramped inside the shoes of his former boss. “Well, I’ve found out some things about this thing that I think you might like. Here, lemme just show you.” That was when Sam’s foot was propelled swiftly out of the running shoe, finally letting me inhale somewhat normally as her toe was on my chest for the past few hours. I took in a deep breath of ‘fresh air’ and regretted it almost immediately as the air that I had been used to was not like the air I was now inhaling. It was danker and had more of a musk to it. I began coughing as I felt my lungs begin to burn from the inside out. And before I could even get myself situated or adjusted, the shoe was once again tossed around resulting in me falling head first down to the heel of the shoe where my landing was cushioned quite a bit from the fabric covered foam of the rear of the shoe. That was when I saw the now two giant girls staring down on my tiny, naked body. Sam who’d been ‘torturing’ me since I woke up and Tabatha who had an interested look on her face. One of curiosity as I waved to her, a smile grew on her lips. 


“He’s a little smaller than I thought he’d be. Here, come here my little guy, let your sweetness see you up close.” Tabatha spoke as she extended her hands outwards as a platform for me to stand on. Getting up slowly from the foamed out heel, I jumped down to meet with Tabatha’s great hands. I landed, not with a thud but with a squish as her soft and fleshy hand was something that was foriegn to me at this point. It’d been so long since I felt flesh that wasn’t reeking with sweat and musk. Tabatha’s hand was sweet and welcoming, something I was actually beginning to miss greatly as the hours with Sam ticked by. “Oh he is smaller than I thought. Alright good news Jesse. Tabby’s here to save you from the evil Samantha.” Both of them began giggling as Tabatha began walking back to the couch where Sam’s shoe collection was on display. “I hope Samantha wasn’t too rough with you my little Jesse.” Tabatha’s voice was like singing angels to my tiny ears. I was now in the gentle hands of my girlfriend and she of all people would know what I like. Sam had somewhat of an idea what I liked but I lived with Tabatha and she knows everything that turns me on. From her toes, soles, breasts, stomach and everything in between. I was in good hands.


“What are you thinking we do to him first? I mean, I got him all warmed up for you. How about I get the string?” Sam added as they both stared me down. For the first time since I was brought to this height, I was actually intimidated by these girls. Their eyes were soul piercing as they both examined me closely. “Hmmm, it does look like he got smaller. Last I looked at him, he was about an inch or two.” This confirmed my thoughts of me getting smaller. In just a few short hours, I went from about the size of the average lego figure to about half that. How long until I completely disappear from being seen?


“Eh, he’s still cute and adorable to me. Get the string Sam. We’re gonna have our fun with him.” Sam just nodded as she walked away, grabbing the ‘string’ just as Tabatha wanted. What she wanted string for was beyond me. To tie me up more than likely. “You’re such a cutie at this size my dear Jesse. I hope you’re having fun right now.” I nodded and even gave the thumbs up to the massive girl as she smiled, getting closer to me. By now, her nose was directly above me and with a slight sniff, her inhale nearly took me up inside her body. Now, I loved to go deep inside my girlfriend but not at this level and I especially did not want to travel deep into Tabby’s nostril. I paid attention in bio class. Somewhat. I knew if something got caught in the nose, it’s chances of being released were slim to none. “Oh cutie, you reek of Sam’s feet.”


I tried to laugh as Tabatha turned back around to face Sam who had dental floss in hand and a devious smile on her face. I did not like where this was going. But, being less than an inch tall with not one but two goddesses towering over me, it wasn’t like I could argue with them. Even if I used all of my strength to fight them on this, they both could hold me down with their pinky fingers with absolutely zero efforts. They wouldn’t even have to use that much force. I saw first hand what Sam could move with just the flick of her foot. To annoy either of these girls would certainly lead to me getting trapped under something that wouldn’t kill me but would definitely hurt to be under. I remained quiet as I tried to act enthusiastic as Sam began to unleash the surprise that she was very excited to unveil to me. I accepted my minty fate as Sam soon began wrapping my body with the floss that was barely the width of my arm. The massive girls spun the floss all my body around as I just sat there, taking it all in. I could argue with them but then what? They’d just laugh it off and continue to wrap me in the floss so I remained quiet. Although with Tabatha now here, I couldn’t help but be excited with what she had in store for me at this size. I didn’t really have a chance to glance down at the shoes she had on but if she knew I was going to be this small before she got here, I could bet money it was going to be my favorite pair of shoes she had in her own little collection. 


As soon as Sam was done wrapping the floss around me, it was as if I was in my own little cocoon with only my head and the tips of my toes exposed. I attempted to break free just to test exactly how tight Sam had tied this and even using my full strength, I couldn’t even stretch it just a tiny bit. My arms were pinned to my side and I found it difficult to inhale or exhale fully. I was now trapped in my minty prison the girls had me in with no way of breaking free, even if I wanted to.


“Alright Jesse. All set. Now, you’re a bit smaller than you were originally but we can work with it. Tabatha? Set him on the floor. I doubt he’s gonna go anywhere.” I watched as Tabatha just nodded as my world was suddenly changed once more as Tabatha bent downwards with such… ferocity and speed that my head was spinning before she reached the ground. Fortunately, she did take me down to the ground by picking me up delicately with her fingernails. They were a light purple with rounded ends which just made me so happy because at this size, her usual dagger like nails would easily chop my head clean off. Now, I didn’t know the extent of the serum would heal me. Could it heal an injury like that? That was something I didn’t want to figure out as Tabatha set me down on the ground with me looking dead ahead at the two girls that now had me right where all three of us wanted me. At their feet. I saw both of them smiling as Tabatha blew a kiss down to me. I began blushing as their massive bodies soon disappeared from sight as I heard the crinkly leather of the couch compressed down. That was when I realized what they were planning out for me. Turning my head, I could already see Sam’s socked up feet that were relaxing on the ground, fresh out the running shoes I was just inside. Then over next to the black socks was Tabatha’s shoes. My jaw dropped when my hunch was right in her wearing my absolute favorite pair of shoes she or any woman could own. She was wearing the shoes I bought her for our one year anniversary. The Marcus Dowrey custom ankle boots. It’s dark brown leather covered surface glistened in the artificial light. I watched vigorously as she peeled the boots off her feet and revealed she didn’t have any hint of socks on. I licked my lips as Tabatha kicked the boots away with the same strength Sam had demonstrated previously. The nail polish on her fingers matched perfectly with her toes as she wiggled them and had them dance around, letting them have their first bit of real and cooling air since Tabatha put them on. As she danced the ten little piggies around, I licked my lips as I saw the black blotches on and around her toes. Fresh toe jam, not exactly my favorite snack to eat off her body but it wasn’t something I was above doing while I worshipped her feet at full size. Seeing that the biggest one that I could see was about the same size as I was, that kind of intimidated me. I was used to these two being high above since the moment I awoke at this size and not panicking about it but seeing simple toe jam make my miniscule existence even more miniscule was something I did not expect while being this small and tied up in dental floss. But at this height, I should’ve expected to not be the biggest guy in the room. Not when some simple and fresh out the shoe gunk made me feel insignificant.


As I sat there, waiting for the two of them to start rubbing their feet on my body, Sam began to address me. Not as my real name, not even as a friend. Sam and Tabatha both addressed me as something new.  But not unexpected. “Alright little bug-boy.” Sam spoke as she inched both her feet close to me. Close enough so that I could get a whiff of the scent I’d been trapped with not too long ago. “Tabatha and I are going to have our fun with you. You had your fun being at my feet but it just wasn’t what I enjoyed. Now this...this is something I very much enjoy. I do like crushing bugs whenever I see ‘em in here.” Sam raised her socked foot up in the air and just held it there as I heard Tabatha speak.


“That’s right, bug-boy. You should know how much I enjoy crushing bugs with my…” Tabatha, just like Sam before her, inched her feet closer to me. “...Big beautiful…” Following in Sam’s place, Tabatha raised her foot high into the air at the same altitude as hers. “Feet. The same ones you beg to worship every night after I get off work. Come back from the gym. From partying with Samantha here. You always beg to be at my feet, for me to step on you while you do your thing. On one hand, I welcome it. I get free massages every day but you know, my little bug-boy. Simple massages get a tad boring after a bit. But I did hear this type of massage is out of this world.” Before I could even react to what Tabatha was saying, both pairs of feet slammed down on top of me. With Sam on my lower half and Tabatha on the top. Tabby’s toes were on my face, rubbing in ways that made me feel smaller than I actually was. Feeling the soft as can be toes rub on my face and body was an experience I wasn’t expecting. But as a great man once said a surprise to be sure but a welcome one. As Tabatha rubbed her toes on my face, I did my best to further please my goddess like girlfriend by licking her toes every chance I could get. As the massive girl’s toes rubbed my face on my face, I’d stick my tongue out to further be a better ‘bug-boy’ as they called me to Tabatha. I was a pretty good boyfriend at full size but now that I was microscopic size, I could be better.


As both of their feet paused in their efforts of rubbing their soles against my body and just held them there, I was now face to face with the toes I used to worship so liberally as a normal sized person. How I used to suck on all these toes at once blew my mind. Tabatha’s toes were like that delicious end to a meal and sometimes they were, when she allowed it. For my dessert, it would be some whip cream, a cherry on top with some sprinkles, all topped on her delicious toes in a fancy way. Even if she knew it was just going to be eaten, Tabatha would always make things pretty. It was always fun for the both of us when we did the ‘toe dessert’ as she called it. The sweetness of the sugary delight mixed with the savory and salty surface beneath everything would always make for a great dessert. Now, as I was buried deep under the toes, I realized I was nothing compared to her toes. The toes that seemed so small and adorable were now crushing me like I was nothing but a simple crumb. It was...an experience to say the least.

 

“Alright bug-boy, you’re not the best at massages, you know that? At least, not like this. Here, Samantha, step off him for a second. I wanna have my own personal fun with him.” As Tabatha spoke, it was like a breath of fresh air, both literally and figuratively as both pairs of feet let off of me allowing me to see the light as well get some well needed fresh air. I looked up in the blinding light around me and only saw five tentacle like fingers reach down from the heavens. And all I could do was lie there, tied up with no hope of either moving or even fighting back. “You and Mama are gonna have some alone time.”

Chapter End Notes:

What will Tabatha do with the small Jesse? Fun things for sure, I'm guessing. As always, don't forget to leave a review of what you think or drop a suggestion as well on what you might want to see next. I do have one or two more girls for Jesse to play around with in mind and a few situations for the small guy to get caught in. But, no spoilers just yet.