- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This chapter went longer than I originally thought but that doesn’t mean it wasn't fun to write and I do hope it’s just as exciting to read. Here we see Jesse have the opportunity to choose which shoes Sam’ll show off to him next. Who knows, he might even get an up close view with his desired shoe.

I looked over at the dozen or so shoes that Sam still hadn’t shown off to me as of yet. I saw the towering thigh high boots that seemed a bit too overly aggressive for what I thought Sam was. Chromed out spikes on the toe with more lining the whole ‘tower’ of it until it reached the very top. It seemed as though the boot itself went on for ages as it seemed as though it never ended. I was dumbstruck that Sam would even want those types of shoes let alone pay real money for them. But to each their own. Who knows, there might be some equally messed up person who would pay their own hard earned money to have the chance to have Sam step on them with those exact same boots. Same size or even my size. And to think, Sam was doing this for me with little payout in return. I was living my own personal dream for absolutely free and couldn’t thank her enough for that.


That was when I noticed my dream pair of shoes that was actually hidden behind a few other shoes that surprisingly didn’t catch my attention. A pair of long since flattened and abused foam sandals that showed signs of sand, dirt and dried up sweat. What was once a nice pair of blue sandals that Sam had once bought from a truck stop while going to the beach years and years ago were now nothing but trash to most people. Somehow she still kept them around and even considered them a part of her ‘favorites’. I could maybe tell that the sandals were maybe once an inch tall but now were just barely half an inch tall. I could see over it and see the five individual toe prints that Sam’s toes had imprinted heavily down onto the sole. On any other day, I would’ve gladly chosen that pair or the other pair right next to it which were some high heels that were glittered out the wazoo. Just the high heel was triple my height which just made both my anxiety grow as well as excitement. Sam had very dainty feet and would show them off every chance she got by wearing sandals, wedges and other open toed shoes. But when she went out partying with her girlfriends, that was when she brought out the heels. Although seeing women in heels never did it for me, especially closed toed shoes, there was one thing I did love about heels which was the scent it gave off after the woman took them off. One night, a couple weeks ago Tabatha and her friends went out clubbing and she wore close to that exact same pair of heels. When she got home, Tabatha practically begged me to give her a massage afterwards. While doing so, she pushed one of the heels directly into my face while I massaged her delicate feet. The smell was musky, filthy and savory all at the same time. I could only imagine actually being inside that very same shoe as Sam or Tabby danced the night away, drinks in hand as I, a mere servant to them massaged their feet as they stepped on me repeatedly throughout the night. 


Behind them stood my shoe of choice, Sam’s white as an angel running shoes that she used constantly when she went to the gym. I bolted as soon as I laid my eyes on them, surprising Sam and even myself at how fast I was going. “Woah, someone found something they like. Must be really special to be running that fast.” Sam’s words just went in one ear and out the other as I ran past all the other options she’d given me. I ran straight for the athletic running shoes as I basically jumped on to the top of the shoe and gave it a massive hug with my full body. Behind me, I could hear Sam cooing and awwing at my efforts to get aboard the shoe. “Found your favorite then? You’re lucky I brought socks with me. Alright then, I do owe you one. Ya know, for almost stepping on you and all. Just glad you didn’t go pop. Tabatha would kill me if you did.” As Sam was speaking, my thoughts immediately went to my Tabby. Her sweetness was probably waiting on me. Or maybe Sam was just the warm up and Tabatha was on her way to play with me at this size. When I imagined my dear girl towering over me like I was nothing more than an ant or even a simple dust speck, I could feel my erection grow exponentially. I’d never had an interest in either being small like this nor seeing big and powerful women tower over me like it was nothing but this experience changed my mind. Made me wonder why I never thought of something like this before. I liked women’s feet. No, I loved their feet. And now I was getting the opportunity to mess around with one of the most beautiful women at such a small size. When Sam was stepping on me, I saw every little detail of her shoe. My heart raced with just the thought of maybe staying like this for a while. Not forever, just maybe a couple of weeks. Just might take some getting used to is all post growing back. I thought maybe I would get some withdrawal symptoms like someone would if they were addicted to drugs. This would seem like the sort of thing that I would one hundred perfect be addicted to.


As I was lost in thought, like I normally am, Sam was all set to put on another show for me. Directly in front of me, about ten or so feet away was her now black socked feet that wiggled, bounced and danced as Sam looked down at me with her chilling yet still welcoming brown eyes. Her crystal clear smile as she inched her toes ever so closer to me. She was excited to have me in this position. And she made it no secret either as she spoke to me. “You know Jesse, I never thought that little powder I bought on BestHaven would even work. At best I thought it would shrink you maybe an inch or two and at worst...well I guess we’re both glad it didn't come to that. And while I am super sorry for stepping on you with my sandal, I do really want to try something for a bit. Ok Jesse, hear me out.” As Sam spoke, I was already on board with what she had to say. After she stepped on me with presumably all of her weight and I turned out fine when I should’ve been nothing more than paste on her very nice floor, I was confident she could do nothing that might hurt me. Although the only thing I was really worried about was air. Only thing that would maybe kill me would be lack of oxygen. But even then, I had my doubts. 


“Since you picked my workout shoes, I wanted to see how a certain tiny person who just happens to enjoy my big feet would react if I just sort of...tossed him in. With my feet going inside soon after.” As soon as I heard the idea, I was a little skeptical. I knew I’d be fine under the pressure and maybe the air that Sam’s feet would produce as we spent our time in her shoe together. I was just wondering exactly how long she’d leave me in there for. A minute? Ten? The whole god forsaken day? I couldn’t tell nor could I object. After all, she could pick me up and toss me whenever she wanted and theoretically, I couldn’t do anything to stop her. Inside I knew what the both of us wanted. Me in her shoes with a special guest, Sam’s feet to keep me company. Truth be told, I really didn’t care how long Sam was going to leave me alone in her running shoe. I was going to be closer to her gorgeous feet than anyone could ever dream. All the guys and girls who had the same fascination with feet would all kill to be in my position right now, especially with Sam. How could I describe her to someone in my position? The avid foot lover that I am would say she has perfectly preserved toes that were soft and as gentle as cotton, soles that stretched on for miles as the skin was drenched in sweat, lotion and other things she’d stepped on in her free time outside of her repeatedly stepping on whatever happened underneath her massive steps. In short, I’d call Sam a ‘goddess’ and her feet a ‘wondrous land that a man could spend years wandering around and always find something new to play around with’. I had to be tossed in with her sneakers, even if I could face an eternity of her feet around me, I knew this is what I wanted. Her foot pounding down on me while she did her workouts. Just the thought of her running mile on top of mile while she subconsciously buried me into the insole was too much for me to just deny this gracious offer.


I jumped onto the shoe and began my climb as Sam stood there, towering over me like the watchful eye of a god watching an ant do its business. I heard her giggle a little bit as I got aboard the white fabric, she didn’t stop me as I made my way to the mouth of the running shoe. In fact, she encouraged my efforts. “Here, why don’t I help you a bit?” A dark shadow soon enveloped around me as I saw Sam’s fingers begin their decent downwards and soon they snatched me up, bringing me to my goal. Sam was just as eager as I was as she brought me over to the opening of the shoe where I got to see what was in store for me for however long Sam kept me here. Already I could smell that scent that eminnated out of the shoe and I was like heaven or at least as close to heaven for a guy like me would be. The stench of sweat, musk and dirt hit my nose and the closer I was brought, Sam smiling as she enjoyed my excitement of being this close. The anticipation was becoming too much for me as I soon began to wiggle out of pure ecstasy and Sam loosened her grip on me as the more I struggled against her fingers, allowing me to finally take the plunge I so desired.


When I landed on the once soft insole, I was hit with the musky and filthy smell of the shoes I was now trapped inside. As I looked around the shoe, I saw once unnoticeable marks that Sam and her feet had caused through what seemed like months of constant and nonstop use. The once great insole of these sneakers was now torn asunder as the weight and pressure of Sam’s body had taken its toll on the shoe’s insides. Beneath my own feet was the black stains from Sam’s sheer amounts of sweat. And that was just the entrance of the shoe, where I could see with the light from her ceiling fan high above in the sky. Directly in front of me was where I would most likely be safe in the event Sam did actually stick her foot in with me, which would be fantastic. All I saw was pure darkness which frightened me a bit, even if the scary monster was actually right above me, waiting for her chance to strike. But hell, I’d gone this far and almost crawled in willingly. I began my trek, further inhaling the stench that seemed to be growing in intensity as I traveled deeper into the shoe. That was until Sam ‘accidently’ tilted the shoe downwards, almost making it act like the most disgusting slide I’d ever been on. And it wasn’t gradual so I could maybe get used to it. No, Sam tilted it almost ninety degrees causing me to quickly lose my footing as I tumbled head first into the toe of the shoe, where the scent around me quickly became stronger than ever. Had I maybe gradually gone down the shoe at my own pace, perhaps I would’ve gotten acclimated to the scent easier but now that I went from the heel where it was relatively like the outside world to deep in the heart of the shoe, I was thrown off. Not only was my sense of direction thrown away but my nose was completely thrown a loop as the smell was far worse than I once thought. But still, I remained calm or as calm as I could be.


As I got up as Sam brought the shoe to a level position, all I saw was the well of light from the mouth of the shoe all the way down the shoe. Sam, if I remembered correctly, had size seven and a half shoes but being in this position made it seem like she had about size...one hundred. Beneath me were the toe prints that were the markings of her feet that were on display on presumably all of her shoes but in these, they were more prominent. At least, that’s how they felt. When I stood on her sandals for a bit and got to see first hand, the prints were slight and brown but these were...dark as the sky and were actually small pits that my tiny form could fall into. Not big enough so that I would be stuck but enough so that I would trip inside had not been paying attention.


“Ready in there, Jesse? Sorry again that I had to tilt the shoe but you were taking a bit too long for my taste. Now, I’m just gonna pop these bad boys on, let you enjoy your time in there for a bit before I pop you out. Won’t leave you in there forever. Or will?” From my position, I was surprised I could hear Sam’s voice almost perfectly but even if I didn't, I knew it was giddy with excitement as I heard her gear up her other shoe, tying it as tight as she could get it. Hearing the laces of the other shoe from here was..something I didn’t expect. Perhaps this formula or whatever she gave me allowed me to hear things I wouldn’t normally. Who knows where this was from. I’d never heard of BestHaven or where ever she got this stuff from. Maybe it was some government project that they were testing on regular Joes like me and Sam just happened to get some. Seems like something straight out of a bad sci-fi movie from the early fifties. Small man, giant woman with terrible effects. But instead, this was my life. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. 


I saw Sam’s socked foot enter the shoe and I prepared as best I could as scrambled to where I assumed  the best spot to live would be right in between the toe prints. If she put her feet in roughly the same spot every time she put on her shoes, I would be situated right underneath her toes. Only thing was that the socks may or may not hinder my chances of getting out mostly intact. But as the massive, black foot advanced on my position with no intentions of stopping, I braced myself at the last minute as if that would somehow help me in any conceivable way. I inhaled my last bit of somewhat fresh air before the brick wall of Sam’s foot crashed into me, putting me a little bit away from where I would've liked to be. Instead, I was now put between a rock and a hard place. I was now smooshed up against Sam’s big toe and the insole with my back being pressed against her big toe and my face right up with the insole. It might not have been my original idea and definitely not at all ideal, I quickly realized how little I could change that fact. My first thought was maybe to start struggling just a little bit against her toe but that became a long forgotten idea because as soon as I tried to use all of my strength against her toe, she pressed down on top of me, smacking me down deep into the insole. I should’ve known better than to challenge a being that was a literal god in comparison to my meager and small frame. For the time being, I was trapped in what most would consider a fate worse than death. But for me, this was pretty close to what I would call eternal happiness. 


Feeling the rough fabric of the sock continue to rub against my back was both smooth and relaxing mixed with some amounts of torture. The roughness of the sock was giving me what amounted to rug burn on my back and stomach as Sam seemed like she was doing this on purpose as a means to further toy with me. That was right around the time the stench finally came to hit my nose and it wasn’t like it was before where I was by myself with the shoe. With the added addition of Sam’s massive foot, mixed with the already stench filled atmosphere, the air around soon became humid, even more rancid and somehow still just a tiny bit sweet. I had no idea how it was the latter and not fully toxic but at this height, I was thankful for any blessing Sam had given me. Even though this wasn’t exactly a blessing. I still had to deal with not only the stench, I also had to fight the heat that was building all around me. Soon enough, not even five minutes into this, the shoe had begun to feel like a sauna which wanted to cook me alive. I knew I could survive the pressure for sure, as demonstrated by her stepping on me which got me in this situation in the first place. The heat and lack of fresh air was a different story entirely. I could only hope I didn’t end up passing out as Sam toyed with my unconscious body, not fully experiencing the things she’d do to me.


The heat in this shoe was something I should’ve planned for. Even though it seemed like Sam had just plopped her feet either on the ground and laid them flat. Or she had them propped up on the coffee table that was in front of her while she watched TV. I wouldn’t be able to tell either way as there was about two and a half inches of both fabric, flesh, rubber and dirt that separated me from the outside world in one way or another. I could spend the next week digging my way out of here and still be trapped in here. I was trapped, encased in this shoe and there was no way I could get out without Sam releasing me.

Only time would tell how long she would keep me here. For now, I would just have to enjoy it for as long as it lasted.

Chapter End Notes:

If you do like what you see here, don't be afraid to drop some ideas of what you might want to see in later chapters. I'll do my absolute best to try and fit everyone's ideas. I do have a few ideas already and I am planning on introducing Tabatha in this part of the story properly in the next chapter with some new faces in the later chapters.