- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here, we see more of Sam and her playful nature. Some more shoes for our small guy, Jesse to be around.  And overall, a fun time to be had by all.

 I ran to Sam’s awaiting foot as she extended it just a little bit closer to me and as soon as I’m close, I instantly plant my body onto the shoe and enjoy smelling what’s around me. The stink of leather, artificial fur and other additives that made the shoe did not hold a candle in comparison to the wonder used odors that Sam’s feet now gave off. I hadn’t gotten the actual chance to smell the odors of her sweat. The experience of being at her feet was astounding and truly breathtaking as I inhaled more and more of the stink that would forever be around her massive dogs that towered before. Even though she’d just popped these sandals on, I could already tell that she was starting to sweat a bit and what came with sweat? 


The smell.


I thoroughly relished in the smell as I climbed on board the alcantara covered insole and hugged the nearest toe which was the biggest, thickest, most succulent out of the bunch. I planted my mouth firmly on the soft skin and began the procedure that Sam wished. The licking of her toes. Back when I was normal size, I’d actively prefer her sweet and delicate toes that she took very great care of as they were the prized jewels of her whole body. Before our arrangement came along, she might’ve considered something else like her breasts or her ass to be the main thing that would lure guys in. But since she became aware of my secret, my need to worship beautiful women’s feet, the already well kept feet became the center of her self care. And as I continued to lick, smooch and overall worship her toe, I could tell the toes were her top priority. The taste of not just sweat but also cherry blossoms lingered on my tongue as I dragged it across the soft skin. I soon began to hear slight, almost non existent giggles and moans from high above me as Sam’s voice was sweet as she gave her next command.


“Alright Jesse. The Birkenstocks are both our favorites. I’d wear them everyday if I didn’t care about them so much. Now, off the shoe my little foot lover. More shoes to come.” As Sam spoke, she pulled her foot away from and the shoe as a whole was left to me which I responded by face planting deep into the soft fur that was now imprinted heavily into the sole of the sandal. Even though Sam only wore these shoes very infrequently, at least while she was around me, the soles told a much different story as the individual toe marks were blacked out severely from the sheer weight, pressure as well as heat that Sam subjected them to every time she decided to wear them. As I dug my face into the mushed down fur of the insole, I could almost feel what it would be like to actually get stepped on by Sam’s mighty and almost god like toes. Even her toes which were once small and delicate now easily towered over me and could overpower my tiny body like it was nothing. Judging by lying on the area her big toe would sit and relax while she went about her day, I was no bigger than her big toe which was already not that big. Best guess was I was maybe an inch tall. Although I did seem a tad bit bigger when I first woke up but that could be one of those things where I could be wrong but I could’ve sworn I was bigger before.


“Jesse, I know you’re having fun but I mean it. Off my shoe. Or would rather me just step back in there with you in it?” Sam’s voice was still sweet as she spoke to me, commanding me to get off her sandal or face, what I could only assume would be my death. A perfect death to be crushed under her perfect soles but not my preferred way of going out. Begrudgingly, I got up and stepped off the shoe, now wishing I’d taken Sam’s threat as a welcome way to experience more of her feet. Just imagining her towering form bring down her mighty soles onto my meager body would be quite the experience. Even if being small around a giant woman was never, never part of my fantasy but now I was beginning to wonder why I haven’t thought about being this close to a woman’s foot before. At this size, I could ever hope to be around. All I had to do was worry about getting stepped on until I popped which wasn’t looking like a very bad thing at this point. After all, the last thing I’d ever see, feel or experience would be a massive, soft and elegant foot. 


“There we go. I’ll keep those aside for later. Might come back to those.” I watched as Sam pushed the sandals away with her mighty feet. Just one of those sandals would take me all day to move an inch while she just moved both of them what seemed like to me an entire football field’s way away. My jaw dropped as I saw the sheer strength just the simple movement of a single foot could do. She had complete power over me and I was starting to enjoy it. Being at the mercy of what I would only describe as a ‘goddess’ or a ‘deity’. Personally, I was never a religious person but as Sam continued to toy with me, I was slowly becoming her personal acolyte, ready to worship her in whatever way she wanted me to. Build a monument? Done. Worship her every hour? Done. I’d even let her do whatever she wanted to do with me. All for the chance to be near her soft and scrumptious feet. 


“Alright, which ones next? Oh, I know which ones.” I looked over and saw the dozen or so shoes Sam put on display and they all looked great for exploring now that I could do so. First pair I saw was a recent pair that she’d just bought, a pair she had shown off to me only once via a picture a few days ago. They were solid black, mesh style running shoes with some white accents on the soles. I could tell that she’d only used them only once for a bit as they were well kept. I could tell if she were to pick me up and toss me inside there, it wouldn’t be too bad. Granted, when Sam goes to the gym or for a run or hike, her feet always sweat up a storm. Even in a brand new pair of shoes I knew I would be blasted by the pheromones that Sam’s feet gave off in the shoe. “For the next pair, I need you to…turn around. It’s gonna be a surprise. Now, turn around my little man before I throw you in a place you might not want to tossed in.” I looked up at Sam who used her finger to form a circle in the air, letting me know she was serious with her statement. Not wanting to upset her, simply due to the fact she could just toss me in a jar when I disobeyed her orders. Nodding, I turned around and even shut my eyes to play fair with her games. 


As I had my back turned, I was a tad bit nervous about what Sam’s surprise was going to be. Smashing me to oblivion became my first thought. That Sam thought she could just crush me out of existence without much of a problem. I saw how she moved those thousand ton sandals with little effort, I could only imagine what she could do that could end my tiny life. One simple exhale from her nose might knock me back just hard enough to cause my body to go *splat* on the wall without much of a second thought. Or, if she wanted to make my last moments on Earth something magical, she could simply use her big toe and just tap on me ever so gently, making go me *pop*. But I knew Sam for ages, she wouldn’t just suddenly betray all that trust for one quick moment of what she’d call a ‘trill’. Would she?


As I was lost in thoughts, I could hear Sam’s subtle voice as she began to choose which shoe she’d show me next. I didn’t really have a favorite in mind although I was leaning heavily towards the pair of brand new, high platform wedges Sam had just purchased not even a month ago. Even though I loved the way her feet radiated, something about going near a brand new shoe at this size was something magical.But I knew Sam was going to throw the nastiest, heavily used shoes, a part of me could dream. I was prepared for whatever shoe she threw at me. Whether it was a foam sandal or some combat boots, I was ready. At least, that was what I continued to tell myself. Inside, I was beyond terrified of what Sam would do post showing me her collection. I didn’t even know if she would return me to normal size let alone let me live. For all I know, I would be her foot servant for the rest of my life, how long that would be. 


“Ok Jesse, you can turn around now. I’m ready for you. I think you’re gonna like this one. It’s one of my favorites and I hope it’s yours too after this.” I could hear some laughter being held back as Sam spoke but I didn’t want to call her out on it. Not when she’s a literal skyscraper compared to me. She already displayed her power over me once, that being just a slight tease. I slowly turned around, still having my eyes closed as to not fully spoil the surprise she laid out for me. I heard a giggle or two as I slowly opened them to reveal the next pair of shoes I’d have the pleasure of being near. As I opened them, I realized the shoes were directly in front of me, not even an inch away from my face. I backed up, screamed out in surprise as I saw nothing but tan straw towering high above me. I began to crawl away as fast as I could to gauge just what she’d presented me with and what she brought to me was something. Platform shoes that were easily double my height. My jaw dropped as Sam, high above, greatly enjoyed my shock and surprised look as she began to not just giggle but full on laugh at my look.


“Oh Jesse, you can relax. It’s just a shoe. Nothing more than that. Now, these guys are actually my favorite pair of shoes and you should know that. After all, you’ve begged to take these shoes home with you. To do….whatever you want with them.” Sam soon began to nudge her shoe closer and closer to me as, out of fear, I began to vigorously crawl began away. I wanted to just scream out in fear but something kept me from going through with it.  Almost as if I secretly wanted this to happen. So, out of some stupid or maybe even a slight bit brave, I paused in my efforts to escape Sam’s shoe and faced it head on. But, Sam was fast on her thinking and instead of either stopping or even continuing to go forward, she did something unorthodox. She raised her shoe high in the air and just hung it there as I watched the pebbles and dirt from the sole begin to fall down on me like rain. I looked up at the sole that seemed to be near infinite in its size, only dwarfed by the girl who owned them. I could hear Sam cackling in joy as she began to lower her shoe, becoming ever so closer for me to meet my death. This was it wasn’t it? The chance she’d been waiting for. Sam was going to step on me. Although I had ample opportunity to run, hide or just get out of the way of this shoe that was bearing down on me, I remained under its menacing shadow. I lied down in a plank position as I felt this would offer little resistance as Sam hammered her shoe down on top of me. As well, I might get a somewhat painless death. Perhaps Sam would be merciful and grant me that as a last wish. Maybe not. I had no idea. 


That was when Sam finally paused one last time and slammed her sandal down on top of me. I felt….surprisingly little pain. The pressure, yes it was great as Sam tried her best to get that satisfactory pop out of me, but everything else was just sort of there. I could feel my own bones begin to harden like steel as Sam increased her efforts as they felt like they were going to just snap and break. It seemed as though whatever Sam used to bring me to this height in the first place was actually helping me in more ways than one. Even though the pressure was the most grave threat posed to my life right now, there were other items I had to worry about. The mud that stuck to the underside of the show had small, almost microscopic even to me, shards of rock that began to gouge my skin with needle like daggers. I yelped a bit as my arms and legs were beginning to be ravaged with cuts. But, my old friend came once more to help. The cuts did hurt tremendously, they actually began to heal quicker than the rocks could cut me even more. Then, there was the case for oxygen. While being pressed against a massive sandal that both crushed my bones and cut me pretty badly, there was one case the serum or whatever Sam used to shrink me wasn’t exactly helping me with. Breathing. Although my ribs were in perfect health that’s to whatever brought me to this size, my lungs were burning, starved of air as my last breaths outside the sole was that of me exhaling, as I was readying for death. The average person can go three minutes without air, that statistic did not take into account the fact your friend might shrink you and try to crush you. I couldn’t tell how long I was being pressed as the burning sensation in my chest made time move exponentially slower than before. Was I going to pass out from lack of air before Sam even had the chance to make me go splat?


Fortunately, that was not the case as Sam and her sandal lifted off my body, letting me take in the first breath of fresh air in what felt like an eternity. I tried to stand up but fell to my knees as my legs were still getting blood. I guess being under a giantess’ sandal clad foot could do that to a pair of legs. I grabbed my throat as I felt the cool and refreshing oxygen come back to my lungs. I had survived what many would call a death sentence. I heard Sam talking down to me and for the first time since I’d woken up, she sounded genuinely concerned for my health even though I was fine. As well as the word fine could mean after getting stepped on.


“Oh my gosh, Jesse! Are you ok? Any broken bones? Cuts or anything?” I tried to stand up one more time as the sandal that had nearly killed me was right next to me on the right. Using the tan and course fibers of the sides of the sandals as a rope of sorts, I managed to stand up and gave a thumbs up to her which garnered quite the smile from the once nervous giant. “Thank the heavens, I really wanted to try out the whole damage resistance part of the powder. Did you enjoy it at least?” I nodded as Sam smiled and moved her sandal clad feet away from me as she tossed them off like nothing. The enormous sandals that crushed me that weighed thousands of pounds just tossed aside even further away than the Birkenstocks from before which were off in the distance. “Alright Mr. Foot Lover. I’ll do this next shoe display as a little apology to you. You, my dear foot servant, lover of the shoe, divine worshiper of my dainty soles, get to decide what shoe you’d like me to wear. Anyone of them. I’ll wear it for you. Just point to them.”

Chapter End Notes:

That's that chapter, if if you do enjoy this story and might want something added, please do not be afraid to leave a review. This chapter was influenced by a few comments on DA and I might want to hear what you guys might want to see.