- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To make this finale really feel like giant women duking it out, I went back and watched some of my favorite Kaiju movies: Pacific Rim, Godzilla '14 and most recently Godzilla vs. Kong. I hope you all enjoy the finale for My Shrunken Chance!

I watched as the three giants locked eyes with each other, Alexis still held on to me as she cupped her palm around me, shielding me from Cloe’s gaze. I should’ve known better than to trust Cloe. Out of all the girls that Sam invited to see me at such a small size, she was going to go nuts with the power she had over tiny versions of both me and now Tabatha. If I was just a little bit bigger, I would’ve been noticed by the evil menace that was once our best friend holding my girlfriend hostage as she dangled Tabatha’s magnificent body in between her fingertips, smiling like the evil super villain she was now.


“Alright girls and bugs, here’s how things are going to work. I only got enough of this stuff to shrink one of you down, the other one will be my right hand lady.” Cloe then looked at Alexis as she held me even closer as I watched this monster of a girl swing Tabatha around like she was some sort of toy. “Oh and you found the little idiot! I also found one of those today! Part of the collection, some come in pairs I guess. Now, whoever one of you two comes first, I promise I won’t shrink you, unless you get on my nerves. Lexi? You seem like someone who can use someone at their feet. You’re an absolute goddess, tell you what. Give me Jesse and I’ll shrink Sam for you. She’s always telling you what to do, wouldn’t it be nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for a change?” I looked up at Alexis, scared of what she’d pick. Who’s side she was on, and if she was just going to hand me over to Cloe. I trusted Alexis with my life and I just had to hope she made the right decision with this one. After all, if she didn’t, we’d all be under Cloe’s rule in no time. 


“She won’t do that, Cloe! Alexis is with me. Right?” Sam called out as she raised her fists up in a fighting stance, showing off her greatly toned muscles to everyone. She then flexed her arms as a means of showing power to Cloe. I knew this wasn’t going to end peacefully and I was fully expecting Cloe to not go quietly. I was a bit intimidated by the show Sam was putting on, not only could she just step or sit on me, she could just put me in between her forearm and bicep to flex just a bit, enough for me to be flattened just from her muscles. A heart racing thought, definitely not something I’d think of as hot before.


“Ummm…” Alexis seemed unsure as she looked down on me, her piercing brown eyes examined me closely. Was she actually thinking of handing me over to Cloe? I shook with absolute fear as I got on my hands and knees to begin begging for her to keep me near her rather than the vindictive monster that had my girlfriend. “I don’t know….”


“Lexi, come on over to my side. Think about what I told you. Personal slaves to your gorgeous body anytime you want. And what will Sam offer you? A ticket to return to your normal, boring life. No servants to massage your feet after a long day. No tiny people to boss around. What kind of life is that?” Cloe tucked the shrinking solution in her pocket as she extended her hand out to Alexis, for a second it seemed she was actually going to go for it!


“I-I-I can’t! Samantha is my friend, and so are you Clo. Just give us Tabatha and the formula and we can talk this out like adults. Right?” In the time I knew Alexis, she seemed like the type of person who’d rather avoid confrontation, but in a setting like this, that wouldn’t fly as I looked over at Cloe who at this point had brought Tabatha up to her lips and was ready to drop her inside. I wanted to just jump off Alexis’ hand and stop her myself if no one else would have. “Don’t! Please!”


“Sorry, Lexi. There isn’t a solution. But I guess you’re volunteering to be my servant. Hope you like how feet sme-'' Without a moment to even think about her actions, I saw Sam jump towards Cloe as she tackled her to ground with a loud thud. I could see them wrestling to grab control of the two most important things in the whole world at this moment. My tequally tiny girlfriend and the solution that could swing the balance of who was in control of everyone in the apartment. I was actually scared for the first time today. Scared of the future, if Sam and Alexis would prevail. If they didn’t, we’d all end up shrunk underneath Cloe’s iron rule for the rest of our lives. We needed to succeed. And I had to rely on the girls to do everything no matter how much it pained me to sit by and do absolutely nothing while they fought. It came to a point where Alexis who was still in shock of it all set me down on the sink to help Sam beat Cloe. No matter how much Sam had worked out, it seemed that Cloe was putting up a pretty big fight.


“Alexis, wait!” I called out only to be met with her swinging her backside to me and joining in on the fight as she reached for Cloe’s right hand to hold her down only to be met with a swift punch to the gut from the strong Cloe. I was simply amazed at the sight I was seeing. It was like a monster movie as the massive girls fought tooth and nail. That was when I realized Tabatha was still in the middle of all this fighting. Looking at my options, I had few and the ones I did have involved me going head first into the giant fight. I was beyond scared but I knew if the roles were reversed, I knew Tabatha wouldn’t even think about backing down from saving me. I had to do the same. I went to the very edge of the porcelain white sink and looked hundreds of feet down with the girls duking it out. I took a deep breath in, looked at where I wanted to land in the midst of all the chaos going down below, and took that breath out. It was now or never, there wasn’t going to be a second chance. No do-overs. It was I made it or I didn’t. So no pressure. I then stepped backwards several feet to prepare for a running start for my free fall. I had no idea how much this would hurt or if my plan was even going to work but I had to try. This was for Sam, for Alexis, and most of all for Tabatha. 


Without much second guessing my actions, I bolted right off the edge of the counter as I tried my best to line up exactly where I needed to land. Directly below me was where Sam’s feet were and I was banking on her remaining still for whatever amount of time I needed to fall. Unfortunately like most things that I planned out for today, things did not go my way as in the middle of their fight, Cloe had launched Sam off of her, sending her directly into Alexis who was trying to get as many punches in on Cloe while also trying to reach for the vial in her pocket. Without a soft landing, I was heading directly towards Sam’s bathroom tile where’d the landing would be...less than ideal. I wouldn’t die that was for sure but I knew it wasn’t going to be fun landing on the hard floor.


I spread out my arms and legs like I’d seen marines that dropped from helicopters in movies do to maybe slow my descent and maybe pick a better landing zone than the tile. I looked around for one as I watched Cloe get back up to her feet while still holding on to Tabatha. She smiled as she watched Sam and Alexis get up as well while she pulled the vial out from her pocket. She pointed it at Alexis, then Sam like an old fashioned western standoff with me caught in the middle of it all. That was when I saw Sam charge head first once more to Cloe, her legs making impact with me before I could even react, sending me off course and head first down the tile.


Landing was a pain. I was fortunate enough to land on my back rather than my legs or my neck. I got up as fast as I could, narrowingly avoiding getting stepped on by the charging Alexis. I looked up at the massive women that were fighting and it seemed as though I was in a giant monster movie with the massive beasts fighting in the city while I was still trapped in between them. It was both terrifying and so exciting looking up at the powerful women that could step on me and not even know it as they all fought against each other. 


As I was caught in my own thoughts once more, a shadow came crawling back above me. I looked up for only a second before I ducked and shielded my head with my hands as debris from the foot came crashing down on top of me. Fully expecting to be crushed and stepped on once more, I braced for an impact but….nothing happened. I looked around as I saw nothing but white flesh all around me. Hot, sticking and sweating flesh surrounding me on three sides. I began to cough from the stench alone as I realized I was fortunate to have not been completely stepped on but only been grazed by the giant woman that upon further inspection was actually Sam who was fighting Cloe by holding her hands like they actually were giant monsters. Looking up between Sam’s toes was a sight to see and I wouldn’t have minded more time between them at this height but now, I was focused on getting Tabatha back. I looked up as I saw Alexis still trying to reach for the vial only to be met with a swift kick to the leg from Cloe. For such a moderately sized girl with no real power or obvious strength, Cloe was putting a good fight against two girls, especially Sam. 


Suddenly, my world shifted greatly as I was now squished in between Sam’s toes as she braced for a punch from Cloe. The air in my lungs were pushed out faster than I could possibly prepare for as Sam scrunched her toes while she was hit by Cloe who had broken free from the grip, sending Sam back a bit. Fortunately my head was sticking out of the toes as I looked up and saw my target, Tabatha, in free fall down to the ground. I struggled heavily as a means of getting Sam to uncurl her toes to release me from the unfortunate prison I’d found myself in. Then, the sweat that had built up in between her massive toes quickly went from a hindrance to now my best chance of escaping quickly from the prison if the warden wasn’t going to let me out, I was going to escape by any means necessary. I squirmed around, covering my whole body in the sweat that permeated from Sam’s pores, gagging just a tiny bit as I was soon launched out from the toe gap within an instant. I looked up and saw the three monster girls all in a standoff, but we weren’t in the bath room any longer. We were now in the living room. More space for them to fight but more room for the two tinies amongst us to be lost once more. I’d already been lost and forgotten about once in this nightmare of an apartment, I was not about to let the two of us get lost in here again.


I ran as fast as I could to where I saw Tabatha falling. She was screaming and flailing around as she made her way through the battlefield of giants. They were all exchanging words of hatred, anything was better than them fighting with us in the middle. I could barely make out the words they were saying, I was only focused on catching Tabatha who actually seemed to be getting bigger the closer I ran towards her. And not in the sense of her getting bigger from getting closer to me. She was a small giant compared to me now!


I watched her land with a small thud a few feet from where I was. She wasn’t my size for sure, she was much bigger than me. If she was standing up, I’d be no taller than her knee. But still, she was my girlfriend. I had to help her in any way I could. 


“Tabby? Tabby, it’s me Jesse!” I called out as a hand reached for me, her hand. It was good to know she was awake and functional. It was good to be reunited with her as Tabatha brought me up to her chest where she set me down gently. “Thank goodness you’re alright.”


“Jesse, I love you and all but now’s not the time for sentimentals. You are adorable at this height though.” Tabatha always did have a way with making me soft on the inside. But she was right, the giant women duking it out around us were still a threat to us. She snatched me up and put me on her shoulder as she stood up on her feet. Holding on for dear life, I watched Sam holding her fists up to Cloe as Tabatha began to run away which was the right decision, heading straight for the couch where we’d be far away from the carnage that was about to unfold once more. It was going to be round two and there was nothing stopping them from fully killing each other. Or until someone was shrunk. It wasn’t going to be pretty, we all knew that. And if Sam didn’t win, I just had to enjoy what little time I did have left with Tabatha before I shrunk away into nothing.


=================


“Give up now and I won’t toss you in my running shoes when we’re done.” Sam brought her fists up as she looked at Cloe who mimicked her stance, both of them had gotten some cuts and bruises while they were breathing heavy. But they weren’t about to give up just yet. Neither of them weren’t even thinking about it.. Sam was fighting for her friends and Cloe was fighting for domination. 


“That goes for you too. You saw what my feet did to Tabatha before she shrunk herself for that idiot. Imagine what’ll happen when you’re her size. You’ll be my personal slave twenty four seven, three sixty five. That’s a promise.” Cloe stepped forward as she got closer to Sam, ready for round two. But while both of them were busy monologuing to each other, Alexis was stealthily going behind Cloe as she soon reached for the vial that was sticking out of Cloe’s pocket before she could realize what went on, Alexis now had the upper hand. “Alexis! You conniving bitch!” Cloe was about to run up to her until she realized what modification she’d added to it. A small spray nozzle, fully capable of spraying her, and shrinking her down within seconds. “Alright Alexis, we can talk about this. You shrink Sam and we’ll be gods to these things. They’ll be ants to us!”


“I don’t want to do this to you Cloe! This isn’t what this day was supposed to be.” Alexis was frustrated, no matter how much she tried to hide it. This was supposed to be a day of all four of them playing with the small Jesse for the afternoon instead it turned into something full of lost friends, back stabs and betrayals. Alexis had had enough of all of this. She was going to solve this the best way she knew how. “And you, Sam. This whole thing would’ve been avoided if you just didn’t get this stuff! You both have been bringing me down all day and now it’s my turn. No more fighting. Both of you, get on the floor.” Both girls looked at each other with their hands up as they realized what kind of monster they’d created in Alexis. They did as they were told as Alexis brought the vial to both of their faces showing she was serious. “Now, do as your mistress commands. Kiss my feet, kiss them like you mean it! It’s almost as if your life depends on it.” Sam got to the right foot with Cloe heading to Alexis’ left, both of them planting a soft kiss on the top of her feet. They both soon recoiled from the stench that even after hours of pulling off her boots, the stench still permeated and surrounded her nasty feet.


“Alexis, please. I’m not your enemy. Cloe is! She tortured Tabatha for god sak-” Before Sam could even finish her sentence, Alexis lifted her bare foot up to her face, burying it deep into her friend's face who reacted by collapsing to the floor, inhaling the stench that had been building up for hours as Alexis walked around. Sam began to gag a bit as the smell was almost too much to bear. The smell was a mix of rotting flesh mixed with moldy cheese. A disgusting mix that just made Sam just want to puke her guts out.


“Shut it before I just shrink you, Sam! You’re nothing but a liar. You bring us here to toy with a man so tiny, you lose him in the carpet of your own room. Make Tabatha take your place in being shrunk, all for what? Your sick enjoyment to see Jesse lick your feet?” Alexis then looked over at Sam who had given up on fighting her even after she lifted her foot off her face. She just laid there as Alexis turned her attention over to Cloe who seemed like she’d been waiting for this. “Got something to say...bug?”


“You and me are the same, Lexi. Doesn't this excite you like it does me? Commanding things lesser than you. Doesn't putting your feet on Sam’s face feel...exciting? She could be your own personal slave for all of eternity. All could be ours, Lexi.” Cloe began to stand up as Alexis held up the spray, forcing her back down to the floor.


“We are not the same! You’re no better than her. You wanted Jesse and Tabatha to be ours! Forced to serve our every whim. No, they’re not ours….they’re both mine and when I find them, they’ll be begging for death.” Alexis held the spray bottle up to Cloe’s face and smiled a bit. “You will be my own servant. Shrunk down to nothing but dust at my feet!” That was when Cloe had finally had enough and jumped up to Alexis’ face as she reached for the vial with Alexis holding it up away from her, close to Sam who was still reeling from Alexis’ words. 


“You were never on my level. Truth was, I was always planning on shrinking you both down.” Cloe punched Alexis directly in the face, making her drop the vial directly into Cloe’s hands. She now held it up to Alexis’ face as if it was a gun, smiling as she did so. “Such a stupid, stupid girl. Should’ve taken the shot when you had it!” Without much pause, Cloe sprayed Alexis with the vial and began to smile. Her plan had worked and she still had enough solution to shrink Sam. She stood and began celebrating without looking at Alexis, fully expecting her to be shrunk down by now. But she wasn’t. Cloe was dumbfounded as Alexis was still her regular height as she watched Tabatha shrink within seconds of drinking the vial. “I...I don’t understand. How?” Cloe’s voice dimmed as she looked at the bottle once more, she realized what had happened. “W-Water?”


“Yep! And it’s time to take your medicine!” Alexis called out as she jumped onto Cloe, knocking her down to the ground, holding the real vial in her hand, uncapping it in an instant as she saw Sam get up and hold Cloe down on the ground using all her weight onto her arms to prevent her from escaping.

“Do it now, Lexis!” Sam yelled out as both of them gripped Cloe’s mouth and held up as Alexis dropped whatever shrinking serum was left in the bottle directly down the girl's throat. They both watched her wail in agony as the serum did it’s job on Cloe’s body. But as Alexis was watching with intent as Cloe shrunk, Sam focused on the two love birds that were still small. “Jesse? Tabby? Come on out, Cloe’s taken care of.”


=============


Tabatha carried me out from underneath the couch as we were both welcomed by the sweet and soothing palm of Sam who had seen better days. She had cuts, some bruises and I could’ve sworn she had a footprint on her face. But I wasn’t about to make fun of Sam, especially after the day all of us had. “She’s shrunk. Alexis, bring Cloe over here to show the two lovers.” I welcomed Sam’s voice as she carried us towards Alexis. I looked up from Tabby’s shoulder, only seeing Alexis on the carpet, looking around where I assumed Cloe was before she was brought to our size. “Alexis? Where is she?”


“I don’t know. I thought I had her but she shrunk too much, I lost her in the carpet. She could be anywhere.” I watched as Sam stepped towards where Alexis was looking and began stomping down on the carpet with all her might. Wherever Cloe was, I knew shrinking down in the carpet of Sam’s apartment was maybe the best place for her as all three girls wanted a piece of her. Maybe she was so small by now, even I would seem like a planet to her, let alone Sam and Alexis. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the fear of it all. The fear of never being able to go do the things she would normally do. I guess the only question remaining was what was going to get her first. The shrinking or the isolation she was about to endure. Being the only human at that size in the whole apartment, with Sam being the supreme overlord of her life, even if she personally didn’t know it. Cloe would now have to sustain herself on the scraps Sam both dropped and brought in via her shoes. If I was her, I’d want to be stomped out of existence too. 


“Well, let’s just hope she’s nothing but a stain under my foot now.” Sam’s soft and gentle voice was once more brought to light as she walked over to the coffee table where she had the growth formula waiting for us. I held onto Tabatha’s warm neck as she smiled and giggled, rubbing my sides as a further means of making the situation lighter.


“I love you, Tabatha. It’s good to be back with you.” I cuddled up against her neck even more as I watched Sam pick us up and drop us both on the tile. This was time for things to go back to normal. I could once again love my girlfriend at normal size, even I was actually starting to enjoy being this size. If you subtract all the things that had happened against my will but even those had some good sides to it. I made it out alive didn’t I and that’s all that matters in the grand scheme of things. At least most times.


Sam poured the orange serum all over the two of us as she backed up and began to watch us grow back to normal. I looked up at Tabatha and she was actually growing slightly faster than me. And while she was still growing, I had stopped. I looked up and saw her at her full height, naked as both girls looked down on me. I was still short! But... why? What did I do wrong that Tabatha did right? As I looked around, confused and slightly enraged, I saw that I was about up to Tabatha’s ankle. So I was no more than three or so inches tall. It was like I was back to square one. I kicked the air as I saw another massive shadow envelope me. Alexis, my unsung hero of it all. 


“What the fuck is up with him? Shouldn’t he have grown back like Tabby? Sam?” Alexis turned her attention to Sam as she reached for the bottle and started reading the instructions and labels that were all around the small glass vial. “Sam? What did we do wrong with him?”


“Warning: Organic beings who had been exposed to an overdose of Toxcity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid will take longer to revert back to original size. Process can take up to two to three...weeks for full growth. That’s just great. Because Jesse was exposed first, he’ll be stuck like this.” Sam walked around and headed towards the kitchen, I watched her pull her hair out as she flipped the faucet to fill a cup of water for herself. 


“Well, things aren’t too bad.” Tabatha reached for me without giving me a warning as I was soon brought up to her magnificent face which calmed me down. “I could get used to seeing you like this Jesse. Come on, it’ll be fun. Think of all the fun we could have while you’re this size. At least now I don’t have to worry about you shrinking out of existence anymore. Hey Samantha, do you have any extra clothes I can borrow until we get back home? Tabatha called out as she carried me at chest level. I may have been fascinated with her feet but Tabatha’s breasts were something else I could get used to seeing at this height. I guess things weren’t going to be so bad.


“Yeah, I’ll meet you in the bedroom. Just need to get this foot smell out of my nose. A little warning next time you want to switch things up, huh Alexis?”


“Sorry, I thought it’d be better if I didn’t tell you. I’ll just go get my boots and head out. I gotta be somewhere soon anyway.”


=========================


Alexis walked over to the bathroom as she still felt the squirming in her pocket she’d hoped would eventually die down but it never did. Although her sight of hand was perfect when it came to switching out the vials, her favorite trick was managing to convince everyone else that Cloe had shrank away into Sam’s carpet, all just to get the lying girl all for herself. Cloe had lied to everyone here and she needed to be treated as such. Sam and Tabatha would’ve loved to have her all to herself but when it came down to it, she was right about a few things. She did want a tiny person massaging her feet after a long day's work but she didn’t want it to be someone she thought people would miss. As Alexis reached into her pocket, she smiled a bit as she felt the squirming the tiny woman was doing. It made her shiver with excitement, even though she only had limited time with Cloe, she really wanted her to suffer. After this time tomorrow, she’d be far too small to even see, let alone play with but in those twenty four hours, Alexis was going to enjoy toying with her.


“Alexis! You bitch, I’ll kill you!” Cloe yelled as she was dangled around with the now massive Alexis looking down on her with those massive brown eyes. She was terrified of what was going to happen to her, she was going to be tortured, imprisoned and then executed all for actions today. A part of her knew this was her penance for what she did but she’d never admit it. Even if she did to the powerful goddess that was now Alexis, she’d never fully believe her. “Alexis! Grow me back right now! You don’t have the right to do this to me!”


The blue haired goddess just chuckled as she lowered Cloe exactly where she wanted to go. Her boots. “Isn’t this what you wanted Clo? Me being a goddess? I assume it wasn’t you being the small idiot about to be in my boots in your vision was it? Oh wait, you never wanted me to be a goddess like you wanted.” Alexis lowered Cloe down closer to the mouth of the boot, making her visibly gag as she tried her best to talk the massive woman out of this idea.


“Lexi, we can talk about this. Please. This isn’t what I meant by you being a goddess.”


“Then what did you mean? Huh? Because I can go out there and toss you to Sam and Tabatha. I bet they'll treat you so much better than I would. I’m just tossing you in my boots. Sam? I don’t know what she’ll do to you but it probably won't be too much better. They’re both still pissed at you for what you did to them.” Alexis then brought Cloe high up above the mouth of the boot, holding her still yet showing she was moments away from releasing her down the abyss. “Just accept your fate with some dignity, alright Cloe?”


“Wait!” Cloe yelled out as she held her hand out. “Just keep me in your pocket, take me to your place and we can order more of that shrinking stuff and get all three of them at your feet forever. Come on Lexis, it’s worth it!”


“Hmmmm, it’s tempting, honestly it is but….” Alexis then let go off the tiny Cloe as she watched with glee as she descended down into the monstrous abyss of her boot. “I’d rather just keep you down there. Have fun in there Cloe. Your roommate will be there to greet you any minute now. Have a good eternity down there!”

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

It was a real blast to make all the chapters, even when it started as just an experiment of wanting Sam to show Jesse her shoe collection at a small size. I hope you all enjoyed the series and please let me know what you thought of it! I'd love to hear it!