- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter sets up the finale. Jesse gets found, Tabatha is further enslaved by Cloe, with Sam and Alexis figuring out what their gameplan is.

The more I waved my arms around while Alexis was taking care of Sam, the more I began to realize that soon enough, I would shrink too much. Who knows? Maybe I’d shrink away in the boots Alexis would occasionally wear. Or maybe she’d never wear them again. After all, these boots would be tied to my disappearance, and knowing Alexis she’d never wear them again. Which would probably make me shrinking down to the boots insides that much more worse. Yeah, shrinking away would be terrible but at the very least I wished she’d wear them more often if I was going to be in them.


Wait, what the hell am I talking about? The fuck kind of weak mind did my parents raise? Did they really raise me all these years just to have their son give up on one of his friend's boots as he shrank away? I stood up as I looked over at Alexis’s face as she caressed Sam’s head in her lap. I began running around the perimeter of the boot’s mouth as a means of getting to the front so I could have a better chance of sliding down and maybe getting her attention but I failed to take into account one single variable that was of dire importance. Alexis never took care of her boots and that couldn’t have been more prevalent by a ‘large’ crack halfway on my path to the down slide of the boot. In less than a second I went from running at max speed to now falling down the stench filled abyss. I yelled as I began to fall down towards the insole of the boot, hoping this would be the catalyst that would cause me to be found but nothing. My voice couldn’t even leave the chambers around me, let alone travel across the whole room to Alexis’ ears. 


I was even more screwed than I was before. As I began to free fall down to the disgusting pit, my lungs instantly started burning from the stench that surrounded me. On the surface, it was bearable but as I plunged deeper and deeper into the boot, the more toxic the air seemed to be worse smelling than Cloe’s feet. If that was even possible. I wanted to vomit but couldn’t, my own stomach had been emptied in my time Alexis’. I was all out, and the only thing I could do to react to this stench was gag.


I landed not with a puff of smoke but with a slight splash as my microscopic body collided head first into the swamp like environment of Alexis’ boot. I coughed up a lung as I covered my face to try and limit my intake of toxic air. I’d been exposed to terrible smelling feet at this size like with the aforementioned Cloe but this was on another level. I gagged more and more as I looked up and saw the light or the bathroom lights shining down on me. It was like the heavens themselves were welcoming me to join in their paradise. It seemed everything was going against me and my fight in an effort to get seen. Like there was no hope of getting found. I cupped my nose and mouth in one hand to pick up a small pebble that was at my feet and tossed it across the dark cavern that went on for miles. I heard it stumble and soon crash deep beyond my sight as it went into the shadows where the toe section of the shoe was. I once more looked up and imagined what hell I’d be in if Alexis decided to put on these shoes. Soon, I’d end up lost in the very fibers of her socks, washed away in her next laundry day. It was a hopeless situation I was in. I sat down, uncupping my hands and letting the stink fill my lungs. If I was stuck here with no way out, I might as well get used to it. As long as I’m still big enough to properly breath, I was going to inhale the stench of a beautiful girl’s feet, a dream to most who had similar interests as I but now it seemed as if it was nothing but a nightmare. 


Damnit damnit! Why did I even come here in the first place? To lick Sam’s feet? I could do that any day I wanted and I decided this day was best. She didn't even bother to tell me she was going to do this to me. They had this whole day planned out with me being a speck at their feet but clearly didn’t bother to read anything on that god forsaken label. I was going to shrink away in this nasty boot with no way out. I screamed out Tabatha’s name as I collapsed down from exhaustion. I guess it was my time to go wasn’t it? I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, filling my lungs with Alexis’ foot stench. I’d become acclimated to the environment by now. Going from burning every orifice to just being nothing more than a scent that was uncomfortable at best and nasty at worst.


===========


“Dammit Tabatha!” Cloe yelled out as she retracted her nasty feet away from the small girl who at this point had stripped down naked as the heat alone from Cloe’s massive feet, leaving her still sweating from the artificial sauna she had to endure. If she made it out of this, she wanted to hug Jesse so much as she began to wonder how he survived for so long at their own feet when she could barely last a couple minutes with these monsters. Already she was huffing and puffing as she was exhausted trying to please her friend who was not at all pleased with her performance. “You know, after so long of being worshipped by Jesse, I figured you of all people would learn a little from him. Figures when I want a massage, I get it done by some cheap imitation of the real thing.” Cloe then grabbed Tabatha out from her feet as she lifted her high in the sky.


“Alright Cloe, you have to the count of three to get me to Sam or I swear when I get my height back, I’ll send you down to a place the light of the sun doesn’t even reach.” Tabatha had been working on Cloe’s feet for what felt like hours and she still wasn’t pleased with her because she knew she’d never be. What she wanted and Tabatha delivered to her were two very different things. Even if she was pleased, there was no way Cloe would let her go free to find Jesse like she was supposed to. By now, she was willing to bet that he was now so small, even she wouldn’t be able to find him, all thanks to Cloe keeping her hostage. She’d never see her love again, not at this rate. As far as she knew it, Jesse had already become too small for even her eyes to see.


“When you get your height back? Don’t make me laugh you little squirt. That’s not going to happen, and that’s a promise.” Cloe played with Tabatha’s hair as she attempted several times to stop her, only to be rejected as the massive girl continued to toy with her. “You know, I actually saw Jesse right after Sam shrunk you. I saw where he went and I snatched him right up. He was far too small to play around with, too far gone but I did keep him around.” This set a fire in Tabatha as she attempted to reach Cloe’s eyes to claw them out herself, only to have it be nothing more than a fruitless gesture that just made Cloe laugh and giggle. “Yeah, oh yeah. He fought tooth and nail just to end up in one place. The one place he wished to die in. I gave him a choice too. You wanna know where I sent him?”


“Where you goddamn bitch?! I’ll kill you!” Tabatha screamed as Cloe sat up, still smiling as she leaned over on the bed, grabbing her shoes to bring it up to Tabatha’s tiny face, who instantly recoiled in disgust. Somehow, the shoes were even worse smelling than her actual feet. 


“His choice is going to be the same as yours. Left or right?” Cloe watched as Tabatha looked at her with sorrow mixed with despair, her gambit had paid off. Cloe figured Tabatha would snap when she finally learned this was all for naught, and what makes it even sweeter is the fact Tabatha looked like she was going to volunteer to climb inside one of her shoes. Better than forcing her in, although she enjoyed torumenting Tabby, she hated hearing those high pitched screams she yell out. “I’m not going to tell you which one he’s in, or at this point, was in but it’s a fifty fifty chance you’ll guess right. I can tell you he begged to end up under his favorite set of toes.” At this point Cloe was just enjoying the power she had over the tiny girl, demeaning her in making her feel so small, so inadequate. Forcing her to take the plunge of going into her nasty shoes just to have the ‘chance’ of saving her boyfriend when it was all just a cruel joke being played on her. “Make your choice Tabby, Jesse might not have too much longer. Who knows, he might be buried under some nasty fibers, tangled in some of my sweat. Begging to be helped.” That was when Tabatha finally jumped into one of the shoes as she quickly learned the mistake she’d made. Not only did the smell get more intense but the giant ‘friend’ had tricked her. As soon as she landed on the spongy insole, Cloe tipped the shoe towards the toe section, sending her fly downwards as she screamed out in shock.


“Cloe! You evil conniving bitch! I’ll get you for this! You won’t get away with this!” Tabatha yelled up as she soon only saw the thing that had ruled over her for an eternity. Cloe’s barefoot. She screamed and panicked as the massive foot dove into the shoe without a second of hesitation. It was fortunate that the tiny woman was tossed down to the toe section of the shoe or otherwise she’d be right under the nasty soles she tried so hard to clean and pleasure her former friend. Smushed and ground up to nothing but toe jam for this massive woman. Tabatha tried to hold her breath in for as long as possible but the gravity of the situation made it difficult to even attempt to hold it in any longer than a couple seconds. However long she was going to be trapped in here, she needed to get used to the stench, heat and humidity slowly building up inside the shoe. 


“Have fun in there little girl. I know I will. Now. To deal with a few loose ends.” Cloe grabbed what remained of the shrinking solution from the nightstand. “Just enough to shrink one of them, I guess I’ll have to get more for whoever I leave grown.” Cloe wanted this ‘shrunken empire’ to be all hers, no else deserved the right to have, control or do anything with the shrunken people she had at her disposal. But since she only had enough for one person, she had to make a temporary exception and make Alexis her number one. Sam would be too soft to even think of ruling over the tiny people Cloe was about to bring down, so it was down to Alexis. If there was ever going to be someone she could manipulate, it was Alexis. The shy and timid girl was easy prey for Cloe’s schemes and was going to be the perfect slave for when more of the solution arrived. An evil smile grew on Cloe’s face as she looked down at her shoes, imagining what torment Tabatha was enduring under her toes. The same pair of feet that caused her to pass out now surrounded her and with no escape from it either. Cloe was giddy with excitement as she thought of more things to do with her so to be collection. She could pop them in her mouth like candy, chew them up and spit them out or if she’s feeling like a snack, swallow them whole. She could make them into nothing but toe jam under her feet. Or sit on them for hours on end. She might even think of selling them off to her friends. Well, her other friends that aren’t shrunk. Though, no one was going to be safe around Cloe when she felt like a god.


===========


I just sat on some gross yet solid jam like material that had built up in the heel of the boot, just pondering what my options were. I was just sitting in the light, occasionally looking up in the light, hoping Alexis tip the boot over, letting me have an easy escape but with my luck, I’d be stuck here for the rest of my life, shrinking down forever. Not be able to see my girlfriend again, my friends thinking I’m lost but in reality I couldn’t be closer. And with Cloe running wild, there was no telling what would happen to the two girls that I needed. She could shrink them and then what? We’d all be stuck in this situation with no way back to our normal lives. Not that any of this would be normal, not after the day I’ve had. If I were to be found, by some miracle, I wouldn’t be able to look any of these girls in the eye anymore. Not Sam, Alexis, Cloe or even my own girlfriend Tabatha. No matter how much they would assure I wasn’t going back to this size, I’d still be hesitant. 


That was still on the off chance I’d even be found. 


By this time, the stench of Alexis’ feet had subsided, or to put it in a better term, I’d gotten used to the smell of rotting flesh and old leather. I’d already vomited out what little lunch I had remaining in my stomach, purging myself of any disgust I had left. Yes, my nose still burned with every inhale I took in and I wanted it to stop, it was just, at what point do I just stop breathing entirely? The stench had already burned its way into my nose, throat, and lungs. It’d take days for it to get out of my system. Days I didn’t have at all. By that time, I’d be nothing more than an atom sized man living underneath a goth girls feet for the rest of existence. Living off of whatever I could find down there. I looked down at the insole as I tried to imagine a home down there. So small, even Alexis couldn’t step on it and crush it. Subatomic levels. The vial did say I’d shrink away to nothingness in twenty four hours right? Well in about twenty hours, I’d become nothing. To anyone here, the world, the universe. I’d shrink down to subatomic levels and keep going. Soon, this gothic boot I was trapped in that couldn’t be more than nine or so inches long would be a whole continent in a few short hours. This time tomorrow, it’d be a whole solar system to explore. A smelly, nasty solar system all for me. I looked down the massive tunnel and saw nothing but my home. Darkness, sweat, toe jam, old bits of the shoe that had started falling off. I reached for a part of my seat and pulled it apart as I looked at it. I soon made it into a sphere as I poked two holes in it and drew a smile on it as I held it to my chest. It was my version of Wilson as it was my new friend. Even though I knew in a few hours, this ball of jam, sweat and leather would be a whole city to me, it was nice to have something to comfort me in these times.


Suddenly, a shadow filled the sky above me. It was a hand! Alexis’ hand. I prepared for the worst as I felt the ground beneath me lifted up into the air as I saw this as the beginning of the end. Alexis’ foot was about to come in and squish me down into the sole. I closed my eyes as I braced for the end. Until I heard Alexis’ sweet voice. She was talking to someone. She was talking to Sam!


“Alright Sam, if you can hear me, just know I’m sorry for this.” I heard Alexis call out to Sam as I experienced zero gravity for a split second as darkness filled the boot. And then I plummeted straight down the main mouth of the boot. I yelled out of fear and instinct as I flew down for what seemed like an eternity until I finally landed on something soft, and actually smelled pleasant! Unfortunately, as I tried to peel myself off of where I was, I was once more stuck and glued to the surface once more.


That was when the darkness was soon cut short as I was exposed to the light, letting me see Alexis’ face in full as I quickly realized what had happened and whose face I was attached to. Sam’s but at this point, I couldn’t be happier to finally be so close to someone who might have a chance of seeing me. Sam, unlike the other girls, could notice even the smallest details about her face and I was just a tad bit darker than her own skin so she’d be blind not to see me struggling on her cheek.


The two giants among men argued as their words were like blaring horns directly in my ears until Sam finally looked in the mirror where we locked eyes for the briefest of seconds before Alexis was the one to point something out to her. That something was me. In the mirror, I looked at Sam’s delicate yet massive finger come close to me as it chipped me off her face and into her palm. Darkness soon encroached around me as I ended up deep inside Sam’s palm. It was warm, comforting and safe in here. It’d been an eternity since I felt this way at this size. I hugged and embraced Sam’s warm skin as I felt love and kindness just from the scents around me. No longer was I around the most vile and disgusting scent I could imagine, the palm was filled with scents of roses and raspberries.


“Jesse?”


“How did he...what? I’m confused.”


“He’ll tell us later, Lexi. We still have to get Tabatha.” Sam opened her palm as they both looked down on my naked body. It was nothing less than a miracle they’d even seen me and I just remained silent as no matter how much I screamed, all these two would hear would be nothing more than squeaks. “Alright Jesse, I have an idea but you might not like it. When this is all over, I promise we’ll give you the best day you can imagine. But for now, I know this sounds crazy and insane but it might just work. I saw you grow a bit when you were with Tabby, doing...you know, playing with yourself. And right now, we need you bigger and it might not be a permanent solution but we can’t lose you again.” Sam’s idea was far and out there but it has proven to work. It was something I hadn’t thought about or even had the chance to commit to the act. I’d been under foot, attached to faces, in a stomach and in a boot. I hadn’t even had the time to think about where to go, let alone that I needed to masturbate to grow. The embarrassment of the whole situation was nothing compared to what would happen if I didn’t jack off in front of my two friends. I nodded my head as Sam reluctantly looked over to Alexis, who we could both tell was uneasy about the situation. “Lexi, I need you in this. If we’re going to save them, we need this to happen. Promise not to freak out?”


“I-I promise. Anything to get them back. What do you need me to do?” I was surprised Alexis was going along with this plan, she seemed like the type of girl that would be more polite, more grossed out by the weird and lewd. Guess this whole experience was changing every one of us in some way. 


“Feet get him hard but I’d rather not crush him so I have another idea. Alexis, can you give me one of your socks please? I’m hoping the smell will be enough to get him going.” Sam’s idea wasn’t exactly what I thought of but if it meant I got even a small percentage of my height, I would take it. Although I did wish it was either Sam’s or even Tabatha’s socks I was going to enjoy myself with. I’d spent plenty of time around Alexis’ feet and although I didn’t hate my experience in her boots, in retrospect, her feet stench still had accumulated in my lungs. My breath practically smelled like her feet still. But if it was to grow just to be fully visible once more, I wasn’t going to complain. I nodded my head as I felt blood rush to my erection, as well as my cheeks as I tried not to make eye contact with them out of embarrassment. When this was over, Sam better treat me to the best day she could think of.


Alexis brought her black sock over to Sam’s plam where the scent made both of them cough as she placed it directly on Sam’s wrist, right in front of me. I inhaled the stench as I got on my knees, closed my eyes and got to work. I thought of all the videos I’d watched that made me bust in seconds when I was still closeted about my fetish. The pictures of girls showing off their feet for the whole internet to see. Those times Sam let me worship her feet while she wore nylons at her work, underneath her desk as she did her work. When Tabatha basically forced me to give her a massage while we were at theme park, only to be kicked out when she insisted I worship and fuck her feet in public. That time was easily the hottest and the most we were attracted to one another. I stroked and stroked as I thought and thought, imagining what I would do to my girl when I saw her again. I’d kiss every single inch of her body, especially her toes. Suck them dry, massage her tired soles with my bare tongue, taking in the smell of her feet as she had a long day. Alexis’ socks proved handy in my imagination as I saw Tabatha waiting for me on the table, popping her heels in and out of her shoes, letting her heels dangle as she gestured me forward. To crawl down on the floor. Tabby kicked off her heels as she began wiggling her toes as she gestured to begin licking and worshipping her feet. Tired from a long day at work, it was as though I could taste every step she took throughout the day, every drop of sweat as I stuck her toes deep into my mouth. A smile grew on my face. I then finally felt the sensation in my erection grow. I continued stroking as I crawled towards the sock that easily out sized and outweighed me, rubbing my erection to stimulate my climax even faster. Just the feeling of the fibers were enough to finally allow me to reach the point where I finally let loose onto Alexis’ socks. I opened my eyes and saw a small splurt of cum on the black canvas of a sock to smile as I fell back onto Sam’s soft palm. I saw Sam smiling while Alexis was hesitant to give any sort of response. More than likely due to me nutting on her socks.


“It worked!” Sam used her other hand to knock the sock off of her wrist as she used part of her knuckle to measure me. I looked over, in between breaths as I recovered from the experience which was the best part of the day so far, as I saw I was about half of her knuckle. Which wasn’t too bad all things considered I was no more than an eight of that when I started. This idea could work, temporarily. “Just a few dozen more of those and you might just have your tallness back.” Sam joked as I looked up at her, unamused as she went to a straight face. “Now, we deal with Cloe. And get your Tabatha back.”


“What’s the plan? Go in, guns blazing?” Alexis asked, still a tad freaked out about the whole situation and me busting on her sock. 


“There’s still a small bit of that serum left, and I left it outside. Bitch probably jacked it when she knocked me out. It’s enough to shrink one of us. First, we need to get Tabatha away from Cloe, it’s a two versus one fight so we have the upper hand. Your job Lexi is to snatch the growth serum while I deal with the bitch. Just gotta hope she doesn’t break or use that shrinking stuff.” Sam handed me over to Alexis as she continued her battle plans. I felt comfort being with them, now that I was big enough to see, I felt like this could work. That by the end of the day, we’d all be having dinner together, talking about the things I did and saw. 


“Why do we still need that stuff?”


“Because someone has to pay for what she did. To me, to you, to Jesse and to Tabatha. Cloe is going to my personal servant by the end of this. That’s a promise.” Sam soon began working on the bathroom door as she started unscrewing the doorknob with her sharp nails, carefully as she tried not to alert Cloe if she was on the other side. I hoped and prayed this was going to be the end of this whole ordeal but just as Sam was about to unbolt the knob off, the door opened, shocking all of us. It was Cloe, holding the serum in one hand with a devilish smile and Tabatha in the other.


“Going somewhere ladies? Not while your Goddess has anything to say about it.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading, please don't be afraid to leave a review on what you thought of it!