- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just a quick story for a very peculiar day~ Hope you all enjoy!

If you like my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


She had taken you. During a meal, you felt indescribably nauseous. You can vaguely remember leaving for the bathroom before the rest fell to black. Above you when you awoke next was a far away face, its two brown eyes pinning you down with an intense gaze. You realized first that this was Kindra, an acquaintance that you had always considered eccentric -- you, and anybody else that had met her. You next realized you were in a wooden cabinet, imprisoned inside a sock drawer, and that has since been your lowly space of existence. For three days.

 

Kindra was the shy type, at first glance. She would never spark a conversation on her own, awkwardly avoiding social interactions when she could. When she couldn’t, Kindra stuttered and chuckled to herself, quietly trying to slip away. Those that befriended her would discover a livelier personality hidden under her gloomy image, filled with obscure interests and weird quirks. You’ve always been a polite, easy-going person, and thus getting to know Kindra came naturally, but before you realized it, Kindra was clinging to you. What you considered passive levels of kindness was, to her, the nicest interactions she seemingly had. She implied as much, forcing upon you conversation after conversation about occultic rituals and alien symbols. She rarely left your side after those first few talks, and only recently have you learned that she rarely strayed far at all; she stalked you, a fact she proudly admitted when you first stirred under her possession.

 

Of course, you protested -- you had a life, friends and family -- and of course you tried to escape. But Kindra was strict, consistently keeping you locked in her drawer where no member of society would think to find a missing person. She was persistent, refusing to let you leave, coldly dismissing your concerns and fears. You asked for why and how, but other than her claim to being a witch, she could not explain well her obsession with you. Her mission at least was quite clear, having announced to you, “You’ll be mine. Just… mine. Mine, always. Heh heh…”



Continue reading on my Patreon~ https://www.patreon.com/posts/special-day-vore-40262681

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you like my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy