- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 2, Samantha.

Continuing from CHAPTER 2: Samantha

CHAPTER 3: Morning Glory

Samantha walked out her apartment, her pussy being serviced the entire time. She hated this human world of Earth, but was part of a expedition group that needed her expertise. She was smart, as was all her race. But her knack at inventing contraptions was where she thrived and she had already devised several life changing ideas for her race to accomadate them living on Earth. It is also the reason she has so many contraptions with living humans inside, all her designs and all completely hidden. If anybody other then herself walks through that door, it cloaks the humans. Ingenius and ensures she stays on the right side of the law, not that anybody would ever visit anyway. She hated humans and had few friends.

She arrived at her destination, the arcade. Catching humans was easy, but you needed to catch the right sort. Single, alone and with a dead end job. The perfect recipe. Any loss of a person brings Police, but with less leads means she had little to worry about. And inside this Arcade was Arthur Samso, a young 20 yr old she had 'found' on the internet. Hunted more like it, hacking his socials and house. He was a prime target and she was about to hook, line and sinker him to come around to 'visit'.

As Samantha entered the building, all eyes were on her. While she was a Techorian, one of the most sought after races for humans due to thier unnatural sexy look, Samantha always ensured she looked as good as she could. A perfect body, perky ass and tits to die for. As she was a machine, all she had to do was change herself manually, all her species could. Which was why they were so well liked (among other reasons). But she made herself look good, she hated humanity and knew if she looked better then their pretty human girls, she could cause chaos without trying. Plus the attention was alright to some non-humans.

She approached the young Arthur, playing a game of pacman. He was recently out of work but was right out of college, having been fired from Burger King for mouthing off the manager. He was quite fit looking. Samantha only picked the best looking, despite her hate. She hated everything about humans, but they shared a likeness to her race, so she perfered they looked good. She put her hand on his shoulder, surprising him and making him loose. "Wow! what the, can I help you...wow, what a cutie" Arthur said, turning around and blushing once he realised who he was talking to. "Hey, you don't look like the normal crowd around here, what are you doing" she said, sweetening him up. "Oh, I come here often, no job but alot of saved up cash. Cheaper then running my custom machine back at my place, which your always welcome to visit" he said, Arthur was over the moon, a hot alien chick scoping him out, he was in heaven. Little did he know, he was about to visit hell. "my place is better, I got an original machine back at my place, plus some booze and other snacks, not including myself. interesed?" She said, smiling. He grin was harmless to him but inside, she was planning his demise. He was to be an answer to her morning problems and perhaps a start of new comfort. "Oh, you got it, lead the way" Arthur said, almost jumping out of his seat. Samantha had won, she had picked the right words to say and reading his social, she knew it was easier to trick him then to kidnap him, something she normally did for most of her victims. She and Arthur walked out of the arcade and towards her apartment.

Samantha unlocked the door, a sign to allow her 'experiments' to continue. Arthur walked in and froze in terror as Samantha slammed the door shut. All her toys were out, he could see the fear in the eyes of them. The seat just mouthed "leave" and the bed, while asleep, worn face told him all. Then there was the abomanation in the corner, a monster so twisted, he turned away at first sight. "Like my toys, all custom made by me. They serve me and will till death or I feel like a change. Don't bother trying to escape or run, this room is locked and sound proof. Just sit on the bed and wait, I need to freshen up before I begin with you" She said approaching him. She sometimes liked to tease her subjects, knowing they are defenceless. She appraoched him from from behind, walking her fingers over his neck, his hairs all rising as fear struck him all at once. She whispered into his ear "You will serve me in a new way, something new I want to try. The results will be...intresting". She then laughed and walked into her bathroom. Arthur fell to the floor. He knew he was screwed.

While Techorians do not need to eat to survive, it does provide them with both bonus energy, something they naturally gain while sleeping, which is why they sleep. And comfort, as food is enjoyable to them, they taste as any other being and being as they cannot gain weight, they can eat at much as they want. So Samantha did have and use a bathroom. But unlike a normal Bathroom, this was hers. The toilet was custom. It was not a toilet as it was just a head sticking out of a normal toilet structure. She hated the primative toilets humans used, as her kinds toilets just attached to thier 'holes' and take the waste as they need. She prefered the humans do this work. Tounge and all. Then next to the toilet was a female, about 19 year old. Her mouth was brown and her hair and body looked unwashed for a long time. She was the 'paper' Forced to clean up, by mouth and hands. She never moved from her position and lived in solitude. She however was given entertainment in the form of talking to the toilet and vice versa. Some of the few being she possesed that could have human contact between each other. And last was the basin, which was just a normal basin. Not everything could be worth a human experiment.


Samantha entered and her toilet prepared himself. She smiled and approached, pulling her pants down and her underpants. Her perky grey ass apprached the face of the young 23 year old man attached to the device she called a toilet. She sat down on him, his back of his head positioned on a cushion she put to accomadate when she smothered him for his duties. She relaxed her splinchter, allowing her waste to enter his open mouth. It came all at once,  runny yet with solid shit. Brown and black and stank to high noon. He could barely take it all, but was so used to it at this point, it was hard to fail. He was unable to move his head and so swallowed it to just get it over with. After she was done, his head stayed, as he tried to breath and calm from having to eat the shit of his captor. Next she approached her paper. She stuck her head where the males was a second ago and licked. Catching left over shit in her mouth and swallowing it like it was the greatest thing in the world. It was not and she hated it, but had seen what this monster did to those who defied her or tried to escape. This was 100 times better. After she then grabbed some real toilet paper that sat next to her to wipe both any left overs and dry Samanthas ass. While one would expect a full tounge clean, Samantha had not that time, so asked for the best and to finish the rest with paper. After she washed her hands and left. The girl collapsed into her hands and then rushed to the toilet, comforting him. While she had to taste left overs, he had bits of food from her shit left in this teeth. Her hell was his heaven.


Samantha then walked out back to Arthur, who was sulking on the floor. She sighed and approached her bedside table, opening a draw, inside was a jar full of 20 5cm humans and a handheld device that looked like a stapler. She grabbed the device and used it on Arthur.

It took a few hours but it was complete, her custom panties. Pink, a dull but cheap colour that she could color him in. As now Arthur was a fully wearable pair of pants. His eyes on the top part of the back side, forever seeing the gap between her perky ass and her full back. His nose on the middle backside, smelling her 'smells' whenever taco bell was not kind to her Alien tooshy. And his mouth, like the rest of her clothes, in the front, to serve her when she needed him. Her morning pantie run was complete. From right on waking up, forever till she dies in 2.5 billion years, he will pleasure her every morning, from bed to shower. Repeating every day, in a hell custom made for him to pleasure her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a Review if you enjoyed it and always, apologizes for spelling mistakes and story errors. I do my best but they get past from time to time.