- Text Size +

Chapter 1: The Event

The year was 2030, humanity forever changed on the 23rd of December. Thousands of ships scattered the sky, coming from the space above. Aliens, Extra terriestrials, invaders. Whatever you wanted to call them, they come in the billions.

At first countries had no idea how to handle them, they had come to intergrate within humanity, as a holiday site, as a place to settle down, as a place to work. Aliens from all walks of the universe came for many reasons. Governments scrambled to accomadate, but did so for the profit. Minerals and elements worth trillions, resources to cure hunger and disease and tech to imporve life and broke barriers in all different ways. Every species had a gift to share for hospitatlity and many countries wanted that benefit.

But this came with a cost, as countries tried to accomadate these Aliens and humanity was blinded by the gifts and overall 'wow' factor, not all who came followed the rules. Many had different ways to living and saw humanity and humans as a way to continue what they had done back where they came, or a testing ground to try things and have some fun. With billions of reports every day, many things got left in the cracks, people missing and Aliens on the bad list forgotten.

NAME: Saliricatica (Earth Name: Sally)

Species: Gigerica: Humanioid creatures of massive size. Comparible to giants, they are given there own land due to thier immensive size. However are allowed to walk amount humans with conditions they pay for any damage and know that not every place has been retrofitten yet for them.

Sally was walking down the CBD, wearing her Siz-o shoes that pushed any persons below her away from harm, her mind was on her phone. Her friends wanted to meet up at a new cafe retro-fitted for them. She was new to the city, leaving in the nearby districts for her kind but never leaving it. She worked in I.T and from home and got most stuff sent to her, so shopping was only local. She was facinated about the local humans and other smaller kind. While there were some other giant speices, she was the only ones to arrive in Australia yet, most others choosing America or other countries. She glanced down, people were still somewhat scared for her, there were reports time and time again of 'accidents', both injury and death kind. Her species tried thier best, but mistakes did happen. Thankfully technology adapted and these new shoes mostly helped when going place to place, but she still worried about hurting them. She just wanted to fit in.


Sally arrived and her friends waved her down, all 3 sitting near a table within a corner. Sally sat, "Why here, its so far away from everything, you can't even see the city, there are no windows" she asked, wanting to see more of the city while she was here. "We can't play with our toys here, don't want to be caught by locals" one of Sally's friends said. Her name was Crystal (EARTH NAME), she was slightly taller then Sally and had dark black hair, a busty breast size but a slightly small ass. "Toys?" Sally mentioned, looking at her curiosly. Crystal pulled out her phone and Sally was instantly shocked. On a chain hanging from the phone was a small man, or normal size, just a local human from outside. He looked tired and defeated. He hung from his neck with a brace that lit up. "You know, 'toys', humans we catch, you don't do that?" Crystal asked, flicking the man. He awakened from his defeated trance from the action and started dancing in mid air, hanging from the phone. "Oh he is so cute when he does that, I wish I had not wasted mine on something else, your phone idea is so cute" said Sally's other friend Mary. Mary flicked him and and sped up. "wait, wait, you have something like this too" Sally said, looking even more confused. "of course, we all do..wait, you dont" mentioned the last friend Maxine, a smaller girl with a flast chest and ass. She had a tomboy-ish look and several scraps on her face. Ever since Sally knew her, she was always the active part of thier group, watching sports and taclking guys who bothered them. She looked at Sally in confusion.


Sally panicked. This, this was illegal?! They had people they just treated like toys or things?! Wait, no. ally thought. Lets just see what the others have, maybe the others have a more relationship type thing with thiers. And its just Crystal with the weird phone thing. ...But they did say Toys.

"What does your one do Mary" Sally asked. Mary smiled, moved her mouth around and poked out her tounge. Sally froze in terror. On her tounge was a small man attached to a tounge piecing. He sleeped on her tounge, fast alseep. He looked frail and weak, almost like he never ate. She brought her tounge back in and moved her mouth again. "He is tied via super TAG meterial, never brakes. I keep him under my tounge so he is often asleep, he eats anything that gets caught in my mouth. Never have to brush my teeth again" Mary said, smiling. Mary was the middle of the group. Average bust and butt. Her blonde hair was her highlight, kept up with expensive gels and formulas from home while the others used local stuff. She loved her face more then the rest of the girls and it only made sense she choose something within that region for a 'toy'. But Sally was still in awe, these were friends she had since before they came to Earth. Never could she see them use being like this. Yes Humans were still new to her, but this?! This just seemed wrong...maybe. As much as Sally was shocked, she was in confusion most of all. Her face showed horror, but her neither regions showed lust. Never had she been turned on since she got here. Not that she got much action, the guys around her sucked and human locals were not really something she looked into. Having a pet, to use and abuse, awakened something in her. What however was to known, yet.

"And..and you Maxine" Sally tried to get out, slurping the worlds as she struggled with the dillema. "Oh you can't really see mine, these two went for custon options while I just brought something from the stalls, I liked the idea at the time hahaha" Maxine said, laughing. Sally had a befuzzled look. "At the shop we buy them from, you can do something like what me and Mary did or they have existing ideas you can buy from the shelves, toys for your toys, attachments and more. Quite a range, but I think my custom phone chain does the trick" Crystal said, flicking the man again. "Yeah, I choose the pantie inline option, guy gets a choice of 3 types I swap out every day, or I choose, her just gets to experience them" Maxine said, doing a quick bum dance in her seat, as if she squish something she just sat on. Sally just looked at her. "Oh right, I have panties with a space to hold a human in. They experience EVERYTHING. Total turn on, ectacsy every day" Maxine said, shivering at her thought. "Even, you know, weird stuff?" Sally said, scared at the responce. "oh like gas, dude lives on the stuff. I would be sorry but eh, part of life for him now I guess" She said, giggling.


Sally was astonded, a man living in her underwear, smelling her every...smell, her farts and all. This..this was a turn on. Sally was complexed, this was not her thing. Yet, yet it was so fucking hot! She wanted in, but was scared all the time. What if they got caught, what if she got caught, what if they got arrested or sent off planet, away from her new home! NO! She had to ask, had to check, had to find out.

"So, like, how do you get them, the toys?". The girls looked at her, all smiling, knowing they had turned her. They knew from the get go she was new to this, but they needed to expand the shops clientel, and one more person meant they got a free toy on the house, or 1 between the 3, but they would work that out between them.

"There is a shop in our district, they catch them discreetly and sell them. Its called and is basically a Pet store, but you ask the cashier for a more personal, private pet, answer the question with 'smexy', don't ask why, its confusing, and they take you to the back. They are extremly expensive, but your first custom job is free, else the accesories like Maxines are quite cheap, and if its not a permanet application, then you can swap as you get bored or mix and match with others" Mary said, she then grabbed a card out of her bag and gave it to Sally. Sally looked at it, Pals Pet Paradise it said. Nothing like a secret place to buy living, breathing humans. But if they sad it was the place, then it was the place. BUT THE LAW, she thought. What about them, sally whispered "Can I get in trouble, its not legal right". The girls looked at her and all laughed. "Don't worry, as long as your discreet outside our district, your fine, like today, only humans care, most of our race don't give a shit or have one and nobody wants to dob on you as thats a possible trip for us all outta here. And humans are so scared of us, any cases against us are normally marked 'paranoid'. So relax, go check the place out and have some fun" Mary said, licking her lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I will be doing several species and taking responces on which to continue. So reviews are super helpful! If your liking one of them, let me know and I will focus on them.

I apologize also for any spelling mistakes and/or writing errors or weirdness, first time writing something like this. Any feedback is welcome.