- Text Size +

Name: Samantha (EARTH NAME)

Species: Techorians. Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Thier body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them.

Samantha woke up from her 'custom' bed. Sittin on the edge, she looked down at the face inserted into the bedframe where her ass would accomadate. He looked tired and would go to sleep soon, a human inbedded within the bed, forced to consume Samanthas natural gasses and aroma all night and sleep during the day when she left him for work. She hated humans, dispised the weakness of them and immnaturity. She instead however found uses in them in her daily life. She picked up a pair of used underwear near her feet and put them on before arising and heading towards her computer. She looked down at her computer chair and the woman inserted in the seat frame where her perky ass would soon smother her. She was asleep, as she often stayed awake for hours due to the weight, force and 'smell' of Samantha. She span the chair and the woman awoken, knowing sound just pissed her off, she remained silent as Samantha positioned towards the chair and lowering herself onto the unwitting subject. Once lowered, Samantha did a little wriggle and then relaxed her gut. The smell was horrendous. While she normally farted all night, she had kept this one within her since morning. The face below her struggled before accepting the awful stench. While her body was mechanical, it processed food almost identically like humans and since she enjoyed human food, one of the few things she did enjoy, her farts where almost identical to an average humans, non toxic to humans to endure, thankfully for Samantha.


She checked her email before getting up and heading towards the shower. The girl left in the chair sighed in relief, before closing her eyes to catch some more sleep, the only time she could and the only way to pass time and survive the torture she endured all day, every day.

As for how the humans survived, Samantha was a genius, as was all her race. They had an average IQ of about 3000. They developed a drug that consumed once, kept them withoud need of food for 7 weeks straight. And constant doses meant more time, so no food was a possiblility. It kept people weak and was developed to keep starving nations alive as they developed new ways to feed them and also for long space trips for humans who had shorter life spans. But for Samantha, it was the perfect way to keep them alive without much maitenence. However that was not the only 'drug' she used on them. As she exited the shower and dried herself with a towel, primate to what she was used to, but power bills were expensive to use her kinds MAX DRY 3000. She picked out her suit for today, but unlike normal suits that even he kind worse, Samantha worse a special kind. When not in disguise, the suit was made of flesh. Several men or women streched into suit patterns, faces squished and other 'parts' to accomadate the design. face positioned in the crotch region of the suit in the pants area or the 'other side' for those less fortunate. As Samantha got dressed, she pressed a button within the top and it changed to a normal looking suit. "Lick" she demanded and the poor man within the suit was 'encouraged' to lick her metallic pussy all day. Those that did not complay were given away without knowledge, forced to starve without the owner knowing over several years, a pain almost worse then death. Samantha had given this warning to all the clothes and suits she 'transformed' and so far the threat had worked, she only had to do the deed twice. Once to a young brat, right out of highscool who she kidnapped after her 19th birthday who was defiant and another to an older man who lived down the street. It would be a lie to say Samantha wondered how they went, but she did not. But the girl did actually return to her, having starved for half a year. This was the example that kept them all in line, as the girl, who was allowed to  talk to strike the fear into the rest, was an example the rest never wanted to experience.

The man is stil out there, living in pain one cannot fathom. Not that the pussy licker had much going on.

There was no pain being a suit or any other clothes she worse. But forced to forever serve this metallic monster was torture for those who were picked nonetheless.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like, please leave and review. If this is a popular character, I will also be doing some POV for those poor victims she has transformed, if people are intrested.

And once again, apologizes for mistakes and spelling errors.