- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


“Dude you got to hit the button at the same time,” Larry complained as Tod missed the timing.  “If you don’t time it right we can’t combo!” 

Tod rolled his eyes as his friend stood by the controller stick as he stood by the buttons on the other side.  “You’re acting like this is easy!”  Tod shouted back at Larry.

“Easy?  Try dodging this dudes fucking attacks,” Larry complained as he flicked the stick with his entire upper body and used his shrunken figure to try and control the avatar on the screen.  “B! B! B!!!”  Larry shouted as she did a quick roll on the controller stick.

Tod slapped his hands on the B button praying he was timing it right for his friend to land the special ability.  The character on the screen shot a fireball out of his hands.  Tod felt some joy as he landed the controls for the attack.

“X!  X!!”  Larry shouted again trying to get Tod to hit the right button.

Tod wasn't fast enough and the combo failed and soon the enemy on the screen countered their attack.

“Damn it!”  Larry cursed as he tried to maneuver the figure of their character out of combat… but he wasn't successful.  Instead they took the full blunt of the combo.  Tod tried to keep up with Larry’s commands as he was shouting what button to hit and when but Tod seemed to be just a few seconds off this time.  “W!”  Larry shouted as Tod looked for the W button.  Hitting it he watched as the character did a counter.  Larry laughed as he started to spit out the buttons.  Tod was finally getting his timing down and next thing he knew they had the opponent cornered and down for the fight.  “YEAH BOOOOYYYY!”  Larry cheered as they won the game.  “Team work,” Larry said high fiving Tod.  “Nice…” Larry chuckled as he was still coming down from his victory. 

“I kind of feel like we cheated,” Tod told Larry.

“CHEATED?!”  Larry shouted.  “If anything we were handicapped and still won!  Dude we played probably some 6 foot tall A hole, and we whopped his butt.” 

Tod didn’t comment on the fact that it could have been another shrinky but he let it go.  It wasn’t that uncommon for shrinkies to be online at this time of the day.  Most normal sized people were either at work or school, and the ones that weren’t were usually sick kids.  Which was technically what Larry and Tod were, sick kids.  Kids with the disease Shrinkism usually were pulled from school, just like Tod and his best friend Larry.  Tod felt bad but when he heard that Larry had also contracted Shrinkism a few weeks after he did, well he was glad his friend was still able to come over and hang out.  They both played video games or watched TV or surf the internet together, it made typing so much faster when there were two shrinkies on the keyboard rather than one. 

“Oh man,” Larry sighed as he sounded kind of exhausted from the match they just had.  “All that gaming, it’s like a full work out man,” Larry said.

Tod nodded in agreement.  Usually pressing buttons wasn’t a big deal, but when you have to move around and slap them repeatedly, it became very taxing for the two small people.  “My hands still sore,” Tod complained.

“That’s what she said,” Larry quickly spat out.

“Grow up,” Tod laughed.

Larry laughed with Tod only to stop as he thought of something.  “Hey… when does your sister get back?”

“Megan,” Tod asked, a stupid question because he only had one sister.

“Yeah,” Larry nodded.

“Uhh, I don’t know.  She usually gets back around like 3:30 or 4:00 I guess it all depends on what she plans on doing after her class.”

Larry looked over to the large clock on Tod’s wall as they both saw the time reading 2:30.  “Dude we have plenty of time!”  Larry got up and started to climb down the desk that they were sitting on playing video games.

“Uh, plenty of time for what?”  Tod asked following his best friend.

“What do you think,” Larry asked sounding cocky for some reason.

“That’s why I'm asking you!”  Tod shouted down at him.

Just as they reached the bottom of the floor Larry gave Tod a grin, “Dude, your sister is gone for like an hours.  We can slip into her room and raid her underwear!”

“Dude, gross!  That’s my sister,” Tod told him appalled at the idea of touching his sister’s clothing.

“Oh come on,” Larry protested as he was already walking toward the door, “What, you think your going to be able to find another girl at this size,” Larry argued.  “You’ll probably never get to see a bra or panties in real life ever again.  I want to at least feel them, you know,” Larry said using his hands to make the gesture of touching something.  “Like are they silk laced?  Or like maybe like soft cotton ones?”  Larry was fantasizing the thought as they walked closer to the door to Tod’s room.

Tod did his best not to think of his sister and the clothing she would wear under her normal shirts.  The sight of his massive sister shirtless and wearing just her bra that had to hold in her two massive milk monsters.  Each would be plenty large enough to engulf him-

“Dude… she is my sister!”  Tod told him trying to tell himself more than his friend.

“Well, than you can just be like my look out,” Larry said not finding anything wrong with what they were about to do.  “Besides, I just want a few minutes… that’s all it’s going to take,” Larry said with a grin.

“More like a few seconds,” Tod retorted as he poked at his friends ego.  However Larry didn’t seem to mind as he laughed.

“Yeah, probably.”

Tod followed after Larry as they made their way toward the closed door.  Both of the smaller teens were way too small to even try and open the large door, but thanks to Tod’s loving mother, she remodeled the house to include a small door for him to use.  Larry opened the shrinky sized door and walked out into the long hallway.  The wooden floor was massive compared to the two boys.  Larry headed off to the right as he and Tod hugged the wall out of pure habit.  They had gotten used to living this small and knowing that the wall was the safest place to be so not to be stepped on by accident when walking around the house.  The walk toward Megan’s room was a long one, even thought her room was closest to Tod’s.  It had taken them a good few minutes or so before they reached her door.  A simple, “Keep out,” Was slapped on at the top of the door.  A warning that neither boy cared about.

“Hey, where’s the door,” Larry asked looking at the normal closed door with no access to the room.

“My sister demanded to leave her door alone.”  Tod told her.

“Dude!  Why didn’t you say something?”

Tod just shrugged, “What?  

Larry looked at the small gap between the floor and door.  “Ehhh, it’s going to be a tight squeeze...”  Tod watched Larry lay on the ground and slowly slide under the door.  With a lot of groaning and wiggling, Larry slipped under the door and to the other side.  “JACK POT!  HURRY UP AND GET IN HERE!”  Larry shouted through the door.

Tod felt a little nervous and unsure but the sound of Larry on the other side of the door broke any resolve he had.  Deciding that he had to see what was making Larry so excited on the other side, Tod headed for the small crack under the door.  It took him a good couple of moments to slide under the door but once he was on the other side he was greeted by his sister’s room.

Tod hadn’t been in Megan’s room in a long time.  The last time he was probably just a kid and only recalled a few things.  Looking at Megan’s room, it was drastically different from how she had it during her younger self.  Tod glanced around and saw that any childish pictures or posters were replaced or taken down.  It was a more plain looking room.  However that was just the walls.  The floor was like a monsoon of clothing just came through here.  Shirts, shorts, pants, leggings, socks, and every kind of clothing his sister ever wore lay across the room’s floor.  In fact Tod couldn’t see much of the carpet as piles of clothing littered the ground.  Larry was already walking over to the nearest garment and started to examine it.  The long legging of Megan’s long stocking easily dwarfed his small size.

“Oh man…” Larry said touching the fabric.  “This is sooo awesome,” Larry muttered as he seemed to be in heaven.

Tod on the other hand wasn’t interested in Megan’s socks.  If anything he wanted to find one of his sister’s bras.  Going off on his own, Tod shuffled and crawled over countless piles of clothes to search for his sister’s top, preferably a clean one.  Tod lost track of time and his friend Larry as they each explored the messy room for whatever it was they desired.  Soon, Tod found his desired article of clothing.  There hanging slightly out of the bottom draw, Tod saw a white strap.  It belonged to one of his sister’s many bra’s and it was clean too!  Tod went rushing over to the garment that was hung half way out and leading to the ground. 

“Thank you for your big breast,” Tod said with a wild look in his eyes.  He ran toward the dangling bra and touched the fabric.  It was soft and fluffy.  Almost like a pillow.  Tod couldn’t stop himself from climbing the bra strap and hosting his small body up and into one of the bra pads.  It was like laying on a bed or something as he barely even filled the cup size.  Tod let out a relaxed sigh as he lay in the hammock like structure.  “This is the best-”

The sound of the door suddenly open and than close caused Tod’s heart to explode into a frenzy and rapid beating.  That sounded like the door to the room.  That meant his sister was back.  Tod had lost track of time but there was no way his sister should be back this soon.  However it didn’t mater why she was back, because she was here now.  If she found Tod in her bra… he did not want to think about it.  Not to mention God knows where Larry was. 

“Fucking exams,” Megan muttered out loud as she dropped something heavy onto the floor.  It sounded like a book bag full of books and stuff.  Tod didn’t look up from the curved opening of Megan’s bra.  He was too frightened that she would spot his small form.  The sound of footsteps coming closer filled Tod with dread as he waited for the inevitable discovery of his small form.

However the sound of Megan’s bed creaking and groaning under her weight filled the room as she flopped down on the bed.  With a low groan Megan let out a deep sigh before the sound of clicking and clacking of a phone being used filled the air.  She was busy typing on her phone while laying down on her bed. She would be oblivious to Tod.  Using this time, Tod peeked up and saw that he was right.  His sister was unaware of him.  He could make out her jugs sticking up and her hands resting on them as she texted someone or used her phone.  Her head was looking upward and not to the side, where Tod was. 

“I got to get out of here,” Tod whispered to himself forcing his body to react.  He quickly climbed out of the bra and started to climb down to the ground.  He would need to use the clothes as coverage to get out of here.  Tod saw a set of old jeans laying on the ground kind of balled up but enough cover for him to hide under.  Tod rushed over there praying that Megan didn’t spot him.  The clicking sounds didn’t skip a beat.  He was safe.  Knowing that it was just a matter of time, Tod ran to a towel on the ground nearby and repeated this process of hopping from one pile of clothes to another.  It was going well, and Tod even spotted his idiot of a friend doing the same.  It seemed he came from the far corner of the room where some shoes were laying sideways.  The disgusting pervert…

Tod would have to beat him up after this.  They just had to make it to the-

A deep sigh was heard as the sound of Megan’s bed creaking filled the room again.  Tod froze as he watched his sister sit up on her bed.  Her enormous legs were touching the ground as she sat on the side of her bed.  Tod tried not to watch as Megan started to undress her shirt.

“Bra is killing me,” Megan complained as she yanked off her top layer of clothing.  She was wearing a blue bra that tried desperately to hold her massive chest contained.  Megan discarded her shirt like a basket ball randomly on the floor… right where Larry was.  Tod didn’t know why he did it, or if it was instinct but as the rolled up shirt started to land on him, he dove out of the way.  Right into the open view.  Megan paused in the middle of unsnapping the back of her bra as she spotted Larry. 

No one spoke. 

Than Larry ran.

Megan got up off the bed in a flash and had Larry in her hands before he could even get a fraction of a foot toward the door. 

“You little shit,” Megan growled as she snatched up Larry in a heart beat.  “What the fuck are you doing in my room,” Megan demanded as she held Larry captive.  Both her hands clutched around Larry’s body, preventing even the slightest struggle.  Tod was just a few inches below Megan, and did everything he could from moving.  Hopefully she didn’t spot him hiding behind a balled up sock.  “Where’s Tod...” Megan asked obviously with a threatening tone.  Tod looked up almost unable to make it out.  Larry wouldn’t give him up, would he?

The answer was cleaer when Megan looked down past her boobs and right onto of Tod’s hiding spot.

Shit.

“You little… I told you to stay out of my room,” Megan yelled as she already swiped up Tod before he had a chance to run like Larry.  “You two sickos, what the fuck are you doing here!”

Tod cut a glare at Larry who was trying not to look so scared or frightened.

“Wh-wh-what?  We got lost,” Larry said.

“oh god,” Tod groaned at the stupid lie that Megan wasn’t going to buy.  She cut a look to Tod.  “It was his idea,” Tod quickly ratted Larry out just as quickly as he did him.

“He was the one that climbed into your bra,” Larry blurted out pointing to the white one hanging out.

“DUDE?!  SHUT THE FUCK UP,” Tod yelled.  “You ran into her shoes and socks!”

“Oh great one, like you didn’t think-”

“SHUT UP,” Megan demanded as she glared at the two little people in each of her hands.  “So you both snuck into my room to play around with my clothes,” Megan asked sounding disgusted.  “You two are really something.”  Megan held Tod and Larry.

“Look we’re sorry, right,” Larry apologized and looked to Tod who nodded too.  “We wont do it again, I swear.”

“That’s right, you wont,” Megan agreed.  She walked over to her desk and dropped Tod in an old cup.  Tod let out a cry of alarm as he landed into the tall glass were there was still some old juice left.  The sticky liquid clung to his body just slightly.  The smell of grape juice hit Tod as he realized the purple liquid was.  “You stay there and stew in that, little brother,” Megan told him.

Tod yelled at his sister’s actions, “HEY!  GET ME OUT OF-”

The sound of Megan hacking up something in her throat cut Tod off.  She wouldn’t…

Megan leaned over the opening of the cup and slowly spit a glob of mucus and saliva out of her mouth.  Tod had no where to go as the slime glob of gunk splattered his head and ran down his body.  He would have let out a disgusted sound if his face wasn’t drenched in the sticky viscous fluid.  It clung to him as he tried to wipe it off.  Panic set in as it didn’t seem to end as it rolled over his body.  Tod had to splash old stale grape juice over his face to clean it up.  By the time Tod got the spit off his body and now had purple sticky juice on his skin and head.  All the while his sister seemed to be pleased with Tod’s new prison.

“You need more?”  Megan asked tauntingly waiting for his response.

Tod shook his head as Megan turned around and walked away with Larry in her hands.  Tod watched as his sister lay back down on the bed with her bare belly upward and dropped Larry somewhere between her breast.  Tod couldn’t see it, but he saw Megan tense up a little at the sudden deposit of his best friend into what he could only assume was her massive valley of meat.  Tod watched Megan say something to Larry, that he couldn’t hear from over here, but it seemed to be something devilish.  The smirk on her face was a cruel one.  Megan picked up her phone and went back to doing something on it.  Tod watched his sister lay there without a worry of what she was doing to Larry or himself.  Once mom found out, she would be in big trouble.

 

 


It had to have been an hour or so, and Megan had still left Tod in the cup.  The spit had already mixed with the juice and the light purple color dyed his skin and hair a slight shade.  Larry had yet to come out of the massive mountains on his sister’s chest.  Tod was worried that maybe he was lost forever inside the gigantic orbs attached to his sister.

However, it seemed not the case when Megan started to sit up slightly.  Larry’s small form rolled down from between Megan’s boobs and onto her stomach.  Megan unclipped her bra and started to lay back down as she dropped the discarded topping.  Her breast were now free and looked more relaxed and less pent up.  Tod could see them revert to their natural shape unhindered by the clothing clinging to them.  Now with her chest free, Megan looked way more comfy than before.  She slowly dipped her hand down to Larry who seemed to be trying to out run her hand.  However he wasn't fast enough.  Tod watched as Megan picked him up with ease and brought him close to her chest.  She dropped him down on top her right breast right at the peak.  Tod gaped as Larry clung to the top of the large mountain, trying not to fall down.  Megan seemed pleased with Larry’s action.  Any movement that Larry did caused Megan’s right boob to move or wiggle from his reaction.

Tod looked on as his sister continued to play with her phone, and now with Larry.  She would occasionally push him into her breast, or put him back on top of her now erect looking nipple.  Larry continued to struggle and fight to stay on top and not fall off the moving mountains.  Each breath that Megan took caused those monstrous tits to move on their own.  Larry never really stood a chance because there wasn’t much for him to stand on to stay stable.  Instead it was a lot of scrambling, climbing, and sliding that Larry did over the next ten minutes or so. 

Megan seemed to be enjoying Larry’s struggles more and more as she slowly lost interest in her phone and drew more attention to the shrinky on top of her boob.  Finally done with her phone, she set it to the side and started to use both her hands.  Tod watched as she firmly gripped Larry and her right melon in one of her hands and started to work them together.  Larry was smushed and shoved deep into the fleshy mound of skin as Megan rolled her hand over and massaged herself.  She continued to play with herself as she was really enjoying this.  Tod watched with a sickened look as his sister started to increase the pace at which she was going.  The atmosphere changed from a very quite soft sound to Megan letting out some heavy breathing.  After a few more circles that Megan did with her hand with Larry in it, she went in for a hard squeeze, compressing her tit in her hand and Larry with it.  The sight of her boob being mashed into her hand horrified Tod.

“STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!”  Tod screamed out to his sister.

She ignored Tod’s cries, or just didn’t hear him.  “Harder,” She cried out as she demanded that she wrung out ever bit of pleasure she could from touching her chest.  Tod started to bang on the glass walls trying to get Megan’s attention but all he did was splash a little of the liquid around and hurt his hands.  Megan gasped as she gave herself a titty twister and shook from the pleasure she was giving herself.  Tod watched with a horrified feeling crawling through him as she seemed to apply more and more force to her hand with Larry in it.  The only solace Tod got, was the sight of no red smears of his friend being popped like a grape… but that wasn’t something to be happy about.  Megan let out another gasp before she lifted her hips a little and let them sink down back on the bed as she let out a moan and finally opened her hand.  Tod watched a limp shrinky fall form her hand and land somewhere between her breast.  If Larry was alive, Tod couldn’t tell.

Suddenly there was a knocking on Megan’s door that jointed both Megan and Tod to look at it.

“Honey I’m home,” Tod’s mom called out.  “I’m going to make some dinner, you going to eat with us?”

Megan caught her breath as she answered, “Yeah.  I’ll be out in a second.”

Tod took this chance to scream out to his mom.  No response at all, even Megan didn’t seem to catch his cries for help as she slowly rolled out of bed.

As Megan got up out of bed, she held her hand open under her breast. The form of Larry toppled out between her boobs and into her hand.  Heading back to her desk she slowly came across Tod who looked up at Megan.  She glanced down into his cup.

“Me-megan,” Tod called up.

Megan didn’t even hesitate as she spit some more of her spital into the cup.  Tod shouted out in horror as he jumped back, up against the glace as the basketball size ball of fizzy spit splattered into the purple swamp.  It added to the mass as it stuck fast to the top layer of liquid. 

“Stop that,” Tod yelled looking at the foamy spitball slowly popping and deflating itself till it oozed into the grape juice rising it just a fraction of an inch.

“Stop your complaining,” Megan said as she sat down and let her dropping boobs jiggle as she rolled her desk chair closer.  She tilted her hand and let Larry tumbled to the desk. 

“LARRY!”  Tod called out looking through the warped walls to see he was slightly moving.  He was alive!  He didn’t look like his self from where Tod was, but he did at least see him moving.

 

 


Larry felt like his body was crushed into dust.  The experience of having his body pushed and mashed into a boob sounded like fun… but in reality it hurt!  When Megan started to twist her hand and breast into him, he swore he passed out from the pain.  Now he was laying down on the her massive desk looking up at the goddess who was looking for something.  She seemed to be getting a little frustrated as she couldn’t find it.  Larry looked to the side and saw Tod up to his hips in some goopey purple juice in a glass cup.  He didn’t look very good covered in a dry layer of sticky purple crud. 

“Where did I put it...” Megan asked as she reached over Larry.  Her chest dangling just right over Larry giving him a quick nasty flashback of where he just was not three seconds ago.  He couldn't help but flinch from the massive moons as they swayed overhead as Megan grabbed something.  “There it is,” She said slamming something next to Larry.  Larry looked to the side where Megan set something down.  In her hand happen to be what looked like a birdcage.  It was actually only an inch or so tall attached to necklace.  It was a cage hooked to a chain.  “Get in,” Megan told Larry. 

“Wh-what?”  Larry asked as he noticed the cage had a few of the small bars just spaced right for someone his size to slip between.

“Your getting in it,” Megan told him again.  There was no debating it, it was a fact.  Larry heard the warning in her voice.  He was going into that cage.  Larry didn’t want to provoke the giantess anymore so he got up and weakly walked over to the birdcage.  He slid between the small opening and stood in the metal casing.  The bars were wide enough for his hands and legs to stick out but just barely.  Suddenly the cage was lifted up and Larry was hauled through the air.  He saw Megan bring him and his new prison through the air and toward her neck, like any jewelry a woman would wear.  As soon as Megan latched the back part and let the chain around her neck rest on her skin, Larry found himself sliding down Megan’s collar bone and toward her cleavage.

“NOT AGAIN,” Larry cried out as his metal cage sank and rested between the valley of Megan’s bust.  Larry felt his metal cage bounce and bump off Megan’s skin as he rolled and finally rested deep in the middle of her gap and in the semi dark area.  Megan stood up and things wobbled around Larry, as the walls around him came to life with soft sways.  As she walked Larry felt the cage rattle a little as it swung left and right rubbing up against Megan.  Larry wasn’t able to see anything as he was lost in the tight confines of Megan’s boobs and no light entering except from the top. 

“Time to go eat,” Megan’s voice boomed above Larry. 

Suddenly he felt the cage rock forward as Megan bent forward.  Sure enough she was grabbing something.  When he swung back and the cage flunk back into her skin.  Larry felt himself shake from the soft impact.  Than it happened.  The walls around Larry started to compress.  A flash back to being trapped between them before told Larry that Megan was putting a bra on.  Sure enough the walls surged and moved tighter pressing into the metal cage.  The skin and flesh started to push onto the bars and fill the gaps between them.  Larry yanked his arms and legs back as the almost liquid like walls oozed a couple of centimeters through the bars all around him.  Larry huddled to the center of the cage as he heard a few creaks and groans coming from the metallic bars, or what he hope were made of metal.  It just occurred to Larry that maybe, they weren’t that strong.  If those bars gave out… Larry gulped in fear as the light source vanished and left him trapped in the cavern of boob flesh trying to desperately to crush him.

 

 

Tod watched Larry vanish yet again behind Megan’s boobs.  She didn’t seem to care as she quickly grabbed the clean bra that Tod was laying in earlier and slipped it on.  What Tod didn’t know was that the reason that bra hadn’t been worn and still clean.  It became very clear as Megan struggled to clasp it on as it looked to be an older and smaller cup size than the previous one.  Tod watched in horror as his sister strapped the incredible small bra forcing much more of her mass to be pushed and jammed together under the stress of the top.

The soft sound of the bra being connected was heard as Megan pulled her hands away and quickly grabbed a shirt and putting it on.

“I’ll make sure to bring some back for you,” Megan replied as she left Tod there.

 


Larry quivered as Megan laughed at something.  The sounds of her laugh was muffled, but her chest expanded and collapsed inward as she laughed.  Metal groaning and creaking could also be heard.  The enormous mass of Megan’s tits were just barely kept away by the cage that protected him.  Larry felt like he was in one of those shark cages those divers used.  Only instead of a great white trying to break in it was the two massive milk jugs wanting to fill up as much space they possible could.  The lack of light didn’t help either as Larry was stuck in absolute darkness as nothing could penetrate through Megan mammary glands.  In fact not even air was able to reach Larry.  The stale air that he was breathing was starting to grow thin as he soon found himself very light headed.  If Megan didn’t let him out soon… he probably wouldn’t make it.

 

 

Tod heard the door open and his sister walking back into her room.  Tod sloshed around a little as he saw his sister approaching with his dinner…?  She didn’t have anything in her hands.  Tod watched Megan look down at him with a look of amusement.  It wasn’t a look that Tod had seen in a long time.  However as he watched his sister’s face, he could see her lips and mouth moving.  She was moving her tongue around.  Soon her lips pull back and Tod saw her tongue digging around the front row of her teeth.

“n-no… no!” Tod called out as he watched Megan smirk and lean forward.  Her mouth puckered up and soon a large glob of spit came out yet again.  Only this one was much more massive, and Tod could see chunks of food stuck in the bubbly viscous fluid.  As it came raining down and drenching Tod yet again, he could feel the chunks and pieces of her meal land on him and around.  He was drenched in the slimy and gooey material as he tired to get out of the blanket of gunk.  The foaming water soon dripped and slide off him and into the now chest size liquid swamp.  All of Megan’s spitting had finally risen the level of the fluids he was in from his thighs to his lower chest.  She would let him out soon, right? 

However any sign of Megan showing compassion for him or Larry didn’t show as Megan soon tugged on the small golden chain buried deep into her cleavage.  Megan sat down as she continued playing tug of war with her breast, yanking harder on the chain.  The cage that Larry was in came out with what Tod swore sounded like a pop.  Larry was still in the cage, alive.

“Alright, Larry,” Megan said as she rattled the cage a little.  Jostling him around as she pulled the necklace off and let it hang around her fingers.  “As much as I’m sure you’ve enjoyed, playing and hanging around my boobs,” Megan said as she wiggled her chest a little laughing at Larry’s reaction.  “I think it’s about time you join them.  Ready to feed my boobies?  To make them bigger?  Add to the mass of my milk cans?”

Tod and Larry had the same reaction.  “You wouldn’t?”

Megan grinned and chuckled, “Bottoms up.”

Larry who was still trying to recover from his near suffocation now was being dragged toward Megan’s open mouth.  “YOU JUST ATE!”  Larry shouted in panic as she didn’t seem to care.  Megan tilted her head back and opened her mouth.  The opening was large enough to fit Larry and the cage in all at once.  Which seemed to be the plan.  Larry shouted and panicked as he had no where to go as Megan started to lower the necklace toward her mouth.  Larry tried to rock the cage out of the way but it wasn’t really moving much.  Soon he felt the hot gust of air rising up from her open throat and hit him like a heat wave.  Larry could smell the scent of her meal washing over him.  Soon her tongue licked at the cage as it started to curl up and pull Larry toward her and past the lips as he was lowered even deeper.

“Ahhhhh,” Megan cooed out.

Larry was hit by the deep vibrating sounds of Megan Ah, and watched as her throat widen drastically as the hole was enormous. 

“LET ME OUT!  I’M SORRY!!”  Larry cried as he watched the bottom of the cage slide down into the open hole.  Megan’s throat opened and started to let the gold metal necklace slide down her throat.  Larry was slowly descending around the wet fleshy tunnel as Megan continued to hold onto the chain and dip him lower.  Soon the entire cage was swallowed and was being pulled down Megan’s throat.  Larry tried to stay away from the bars as the sound go gulping could be heard, but his decent was controlled by Megan and the gold chain attached to the cage outside of her mouth.  Ever so slowly more of the chain was dropped down lowering Larry at an extremely slow rate.  Larry was horrified at the pace that Megan was tormenting him.  She was lowering him ever so slowly, that it almost felt like Larry wasn’t moving at all…

 


Megan closed her eyes as she heard the pleading and begging from both Tod off to her side and Larry inside her throat.  It was hard not gagging on the just large enough cage, but she may have done this a few times.  In fact she loved freaking some shrinkies out like this.  She held onto the necklace not letting it move any further down her esophagus.  Megan continued to gulp slightly and breathing around the shrinky in her throat.  She was going to keep him in her throat for a few more seconds before extracting him.  Megan just wanted to freak the two out and to make sure they never trespass into her room again.

Megan kept her mouth open and eyes closed as she forced her self not to gag.  Just a few more seconds would do it.  Yeah, just to have him panic a little more.

Megan didn’t shake her head at the silly shrinky actually thinking that she was going to swallow her necklace and himself too.  Like that would ever happen-

Megan felt her hand suddenly lose any resistance and yank away from her mouth.  Megan’s eyes shot open and found the end of the chain hanging in her hands, but no cage…

Megan continued to look at it as she felt a large lump slowly descending the rest of it’s way down to her belly.  Looking down at her boobs Megan felt something hard and solid crash into her stomach.

“oh… ops...” Megan said stunned at the fact that she just swallowed Larry.

 

 

“L-l-larry?”  Tod called out.  He just witnessed his sister swallow Larry.  Larry was gone.  MEGAN AT LARRY!!

“Oh my god!”  Tod cried out panicking in the cup of swampy spit. 

Tod watched his sister look at him for a moment, each of them had the same horrified look on their face.

“That wasn't’ suppose to happen,” Megan said looking back at the chain.

“Quick throw him up,” Tod told Megan.

“That thing is made of metal!”  Megan protested in a panicked tone, “It might get stuck and chock me!”

Tod shouted louder, “YOU’RE GOING TO KILL HIM!”

“Shut up shut up shut up,” Megan muttered, “You guys weren’t suppose to come into my room, this is all your fault,” Megan said pointing to him.  “I was just scaring you guys!”

“Scarring us?  You’re were trying to kill us!”  Tod protested.  “Whatever just go get mom she will know what to do!”

“Yeah… yeah,” Megan said nodding before slowly realizing that there could be another option.  One that didn’t get her in trouble…  “Or.”  Megan said as she slowed down her movement before turning around and heading back to Tod.  “Or, I could not.”

“WHAT?!”  Tod shouted confused.  “Megan you’re killing him!”

“Actually, you killed him.  I warned you not to come into my room.  But you did anyway.  So if anything it’s both your all’s fault.”

Tod shook his head at that logic.  Yet as he watched his sister slowly sit back down in her desk chair, he realized she made up her mind.  She wasn’t going to help Larry.  She was going to let him die in her gut.  Megan went on as Tod felt the cold liquid around him get colder as she talked.

“Here’s what’s going to happen.  I’m going to finish digesting Larry.  Than when someone ask, where he is, you’ll say that you don’t know.  Got it?  You guys aren’t friends anymore.  Last time you saw him was… last week?  Yeah that sounds right,” Megan nodded.  “So let’s try this,” Megan leaned toward the glass, “Hey Tod, where’s Larry?”

Tod couldn't’ help but sniff back a tear for his friend, his eyes couldn't help but look at Megan’s gut.

Megan rolled her eyes, “See, that’s not the right answer...”  Megan moved forward and brought her mouth over the top of the cup.  A large burp roared out of her mouth and Tod was assaulted by the smell of Megan’s dinner.  Tod was sure he heard Larry’s voice somewhere in the gust of air. 

“Okay, one more time.  Hey Tod, where’s Larry?”  Megan asked acting like she didn’t just eat his best friend and burped on him.

“h-h-haven’t se-seen him,” Tod stuttered.

“Very goood,” Megan said sounding amused.  “Now, you might be thinking, hey I’ll just tell mom when I can.  Well, let me just remind you that, like your friend here,” Megan said patting her gut, “Accidents do happen.  Got me?”

Tod nodded slowly horrified at what his sister was saying.

“Good,” Megan said getting up.  “Going to brush my teeth.” 

Tod watched Megan walk out of her room and disappear.  Tod looked over to the broken chain left on the desk.  As Tod stewed in the contents of the cup he was still trapped in, he didn’t even notice his sister coming back into the room.  It wasn’t till she picked up the cup and brought it to her lips.

“What-” was all Tod got out before Megan’s lips pressed together and she spit a mouthful of toothpaste, water, and plenty of built up saliva into the cup as she rinsed her mouth.  “Aaaaahhhh,” Tod blurted out as he was drenched up to his nose with minty white foam and warm water.  The remains of whatever that was left in Megan’s mouth was now covering and starting to drown Tod.  He tried to swim in the couple inches of liquid that filled the cup but it was difficult with all the foam and toothpaste remains.  As Tod thrashed around realizing it was hopeless, he suddenly felt the cup tilt and he fell down.  Tod hit something hard and the sound of water hitting him drowned out the rest of the world.  Tod recovered as he pulled himself out from under the faucet as he watched Megan wash out the cup a few times.  She soon grabbed Tod and tossed him into the cup and head back to her room.  Tod was set back down in the same spot as before, only now there wasn’t any juice, spit, toothpaste, or little chunks of food.  He was alone in the cup as Megan went to hit the lights.

“Night little bro,” Megan said acting like it was just a typical day for her.  Tod sat in the darkness as he heard Megan get into bed without a care at all.  Like she didn’t have a piece of metal with a person inside of it stuck in her belly being digest with the rest of her dinner.  Tod curled up into a ball as he tried to not imagine what Larry went through… or was still going through.

 


Tod was woken up by the sound of something being slammed down on Megan’s desk.  Tod jumped up to see Megan sitting on in her chair and her hand wrapped around something.  Tod looked through the clear glass as Megan slowly opened her closed hand.  On the desk where her hand was stood the golden metal cage that she swallowed the other night.  Tod watched as Megan reattached the chain and fix the snapped part.

“There, good as new...” Megan said holding the slightly less shiny cage that Tod last saw Larry in.  Only now there was no Larry, only the metal had survived.

Suddenly Megan picked up the cup and dumped Tod into her hand with the cage still in her hand.  “Get in.”  She ordered.

“What?”

“I got shopping to do, your coming with me.  Now get in.”

“n-no,” Tod said horrified at the idea of getting in the death trap.  Tod was expecting Megan to threaten him or something.  But she just shrugged.

“Fine.”

Tod frowned as she pulled the necklace away and set it down.  However she came back with another necklace.  This one had a black string to be hung around the neck to wear what looked to be a small vile or crystal tube.  Tod found that it was just the right size for someone like him.  Megan picked up his protesting body and dropped him in the container.  The walls around him were made of a hard white material that didn't let Tod look out from.  However the worse was yet to come.  Megan slowly brought her lips to the vile. 

“No-” Tod once again screamed out as his sister gave a good hard spit into the container.  The warm morning breath smelling saliva drenched Tod and covered him in the gross sticky feeling as Megan continued to spit a few more times.  Tod was soon up to his neck in the goo as Megan smirked at him.

“Get used to this, little bro,” Megan laughed as she proceeded to slowly tuck Tod between her massive chest.  Tod let out a horrified scream for help as he was stuck nestled in a world only Megan could see.  Megan smirked as she opened her door and started to leave, “I warned you not to come into my room.”