- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


 https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 


You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



A Commission  

Alan hated his job.

It was rare to find a job that allowed Alan to work due to his condition, but that didn’t mean he liked it. As being one of the few shrinkies hired at a rental car company, there were only a few things that Alan and the others his size could do. Today, Alan was in charge of going in between the seat cushions of returned cars and extracting anything stuck between them. The objects he found ranged from food, to stray coins, and that one time a condom lodged down there. This job was disgusting and humiliating, but it was one of the safer ones out there for someone his size.

“This sucks,” Alan grumbled as he stood in the backseat of the minivan that was returned the other day. It was all patched up, filled, and ready to be loaned out for the next family or customer that ordered the car. All that was left was finding the little things missed by the normal sized employees. Deep diving the back seat of the minivan wasn’t ideal, but luckily he hadn’t found anything disgusting yet. Alan slowly shoved his arm between the cushion of the seat and backrest, making a little cave just wide enough for him to slip between.  His hand brushed up against something. 

“Fuck,” Alan complained as he reached deeper and harder. He put nearly his whole body between the cushions as he reached for what felt like a candy wrapper of some sort. “Come on you stupid… mother fucking… AHAHA!” Alan laughed as he grabbed the crinkle wad of paper. “Alright let’s see what trashy candy bar you were,” Alan told himself as he started to pull himself out from the tight folds of the soft but pressing cushions above and below him.

Alan used his right hand to try and drag himself out, but he didn’t have the force behind it. His hand kept slipping on the smooth seat and unable to get the traction he needed to yank himself out he was left lodged there. “Shit… shit come on,” Alan grumbled as he did everything he could to try and wiggle and squirm out from the back seat. Nothing helped. “No, no no…” Alan shouted, going all unheard as no one was left working on the car.

Minutes passed and it wasn’t long before Alan started to freak out realizing he couldn’t get out of here. The possibility of him being left in the car for a long time was a big problem, as he was the last one to inspect and clean the car. Alan’s logic kicked in, that someone would look for him if he didn’t clock out in time. He just had to spend, at the most, several more hours here. As unsettling as that was, it helped calm Alan down as someone was bound to look for him by then.

Alan just had to be calm and patient, no reason to panic…





It had been longer than Alan could keep track of, but he was sure getting exhausted being pinned in this confined and cramped space. It was claustrophobic for him, as he could barely feel the outside with his right hand. The other half of his body felt stiff and paralyzed as it hadn’t moved in a while. Alan hated the fact that no one even bothered to look for him. How annoying it was to not be noticed missing at work till your manager needs to make sure you clocked out so not to pull in overtime hours.

Just typical. Alan was gonna chew out his boss with HR when he finally got out-

An older female voice could be heard out of nowhere, “Is this the one honey?”

An older male voice responded, “That’s the model and color type… and yeah that’s the license plate. Okay, this is our rental everyone. I’ll pop the trunk to put our luggage in while you all grab a seat, okay kids?”

“Okay,” A pair of younger voices said at the same time. One belonged to a girl, the other sounded like a boy.

Hearing the voices, Alan started to call out, “Hey… hey can anyone hear me? I’m stuck! Help!”

There was no reaction from the new voices. Suddenly the sound of the car doors opening and people getting in filled the vehicle. The noise of large heavy bags being tossed in the back was followed by the opening of the front door and the back doors of the minivan. Alan couldn’t see very well as he noticed a little more light coming in as the backseat doors were pulled open. More sounds of people climbing into the car could be heard as Alan saw the little light provided being blacked out by a massive wall of gray.  He could just make out the fabric covered cloth  from the small gap that Alan’s body was stuck in.

Alan let out a muffled and silent cry as it was obvious no one was hearing him from his position. The sound of the cushion bearing the weight of the mighty backside of this stranger could be heard as it soon was planted right in front of him and covered him in darkness. Alan was stuck and now had a massive butt planted before him like a boulder blocking the cave entrance of some hole he was stuck exploring.  Alan was now trapped behind someone’s behind, something that was far worse than before.

Everything Alan could hear was muffled but loud enough for him to hear, as the family started to load up in the car. The sound of the trunk being shut was followed by the male, possibly the father of the family saying, “Alright that’s everything. Now just for a five hour trip and we’ll be there.”

Alan could feel his heart sink at those words, “Fi-five hours… no no no! HELP ME!  I’M DOWN HERE!” Alan felt his voice get muffled into the fabric seat he was stuck between, as no one heard a word he said.

It didn’t help Alan as he felt the car come to life as the engine started and a soft vibration of the vehicle could be heard. Alan quickly tried to get out once again, he waved his hand around only to feel the fabric of the shorts or pants before him blocking any sight of him. Instead of grabbing air, he now had a wall or something to touch. Alan grabbed it and pulled and tugged with his arm, but found he wasn’t strong enough to drag his body out with his free arm.  The person didn’t even notice the attempts of him pulling on the cloth.

The feeling of everything moving, told Alan that they were now leaving the rental car company, and now were on their way to wherever it was this family was going. Alan was now along for the journey…





Alan didn’t know how long he had been on the road, he just was getting extremely exhausted. Being stuck in a seat was bad, but having someone sit down before him was worse, as there was little to no air flow. The air was getting hot and stale. Alan had gotten used to the smell of the car seat, and was getting sick of it. He stopped listening to the family that had been talking nonstop since they left. Alan found out that the family consisted of a mom, dad, a daughter named Hana, and a son named Zac. Hana happened to be the one sitting just right in front of Alan. Something he kind of counted as a blessing because he wasn’t sure how clean or nice smelling Zac was compared to his sister.

Ever since Alan was imprisoned in this seat and carried off by this random family, he had lost any hope for help. He could only pray that when the joy ride was over, the family would find him or at least return him back with the car, which wasn’t guaranteed. Either way Alan was in tough spot, and just hoped that-

The sudden and unexpected feeling of hot air blowing in on him cut into his thoughts, as it was like a hot oven door opening. Baffled by this wave of heat, Alan quickly tossed any confusion of what it could be when the air around him was filled with the rotten smell of a horrible stink. A combined mix of an old beefy and sour cheddar smell swarmed his nostrils, as Alan was subjected to a stench straight from the bowels of hell. The sulfuric stench made Alan gag and cough as the flow of hot air continued to pour out and into his little crack in the cushion. He couldn’t escape or run away as he was stuck, while this ass before him breathed its stench all over him.

Alan thought he was gonna be gassed to death as the fart filled the only space he had for air. The egg-like smell nipping at his nose like someone lighting a match and shoving it up his nostrils. They burned and twitched with each breath he breathed, and he wasn’t even using his nose to do it. The hot air was slowly dissipating as Alan cried from the heat wave he was hit with.

Just as Alan was beginning to get to smell fresh clean air again, another gust of gut gas blew over him. The strong funk of anal air assaulted Alan again as it felt like someone was blowing their breath directly on him. However, knowing that it wasn’t a mouth but an anus, only made it that much worse as Alan tried to bury his nose and mouth into the seat fabric to block out the smell of sweltering shit stewing away inside of Hana. For a girl, her gas was stronger than any noxious fumes that Alan had ever smelled, even his farts didn’t stink this bad.

Suddenly Zac, the son of the family, made a disgusted sound, “What’s that smell… Hana did you fart?!”

“NO!” Hana quickly lied as Alan was still smelling the lingering effect of the last gust of gut gas curling around his small body in the little seat beneath her ass.

Zac quickly retorted, “Well I didn’t fart and someone totally just ripped one cause it smells!”

The mother quickly said, “Zac watch your language.”

“But mom, Hana just farted and it stinks back here! At least put the window down or something,” Zac complained.

However Zac and Hana’s dad responded, “I’m sure it’s not that bad, and I’m not putting the windows down, it’s hotter than hell outside and I have the AC running.”

Zac continued to grumble about Hana, but it was clear that no one was listening. Alan was hoping that the little conversation would deter Hana from ripping another one, but the familiar feeling of hot summer air blasting into his face told him no. The familiar unholy smell of dead rotten meat made its way into Alan’s nose, as the softest and gentlest sounds of a fart ripped before him. It was like a baby tuba playing as it sputtered for a few minutes spewing its skunk smelling spray out and into Alan’s little cave of doom.

Alan was in utter hell as he gagged on the stronger and more potent smelling intestinal gas. The smell was already burning into his nose as he could feel the pungent fragrance filling his sinus. It wasn’t anything pretty as Alan swore he was fading out. Just as he thought he was gonna pass out from the smell of Hana continuously pushing another fart out, the mother of the family let out a nose.

“OH! Oh my gosh… really,” She complained. Zac let out a I told you noise as he scoffed at his moms words. “Zac, the least you could do was say something if you're gonna pass some gas,” She complained.

Zac was shocked, “What? No it wasn’t me it was Hana, I told you it was her-”

“Oh Jesus,” The dad now said… “You could have cracked a window,” He complained as Zac went on trying to defend himself.

Hana didn’t say anything but it seemed like the more people talked the more she was holding it in. Which was what Alan needed. He couldn’t stay here, he would die from intoxication before they arrived wherever the hell they were going. Alan reached out harder with his hand and grabbed onto whatever he could to pull himself again. His hand tugged but found he wasn’t budging again. Alan was about to give up and pull his hand away from the mountainous massive ass, but suddenly a deeper gurgling sound was replaced by the sound of seeping air rushing toward him. The silent but extremely deadly air coming out of Hana’s ass met Alan’s unprepared face as he was struck with a surge of shitty smelling stink smashing into him like a hurricane. The stench of past meals making its way into Alan’s nose was so strong that he was sure he could tell exactly what Hana had for dinner the other night. The smell bit into him like a shark attack and reminded him how much he hated broccoli as the smell curled into his sense of smell so much his mouth peeled back in a disgusted look. How could someone’s farts smell so bad?!

Alan was trying to breathe some fresh clean or even stale air to escape Hana’s horrendous farts.  Yet he was unable to, as he could only bathe in the stench as he was submerged into subconsciousness due to the lack of fresh air. The last thing Alan heard was the mom saying, “OH MY… ZAC THAT IS JUST NASTY! Quick let’s find a rest stop for SOMEONE to use.”

The sound of Zac complaining it wasn’t him, was all that Alan heard as he blacked out from one last soft sputter of sphincter squirts from the very innocent but deadly Hana.






Alan came to, with a sore arm. It felt like someone was dragging him by the arm and it was in pain. He could feel himself swaying as the force on his arm started to hurt more. Alan quickly woke up to the feeling of his arm wanting to rip out of his socket. Crying out in pain, Alan looked upward where his hand felt stiff and sore. His arm was stuck on the gray fabric wall that he recalled seeing before being sat on, then farted on till he passed out. His hand or wrist was caught on some fabric or tied up to Hana’s clothes.  Whatever it was, Alan was hanging by his arm.

The next thing that Alan realized was just as alarming and frightening, as he was moving. It seemed that Hana was now walking outside of the car, and was now dragging Alan along with her unaware. Alan quickly started to reach for his stuck hand, only to glance downward and notice how far the ground was and how stupid it would be to fall from this height. Realizing how big of a mistake this would be, Alan decided to stay attached to Hana till he was noticed by her, or anyone at this point.

Looking around as Hana walked somewhere, Alan made out a few signs and objects that let him know he was at some gas station. It seemed the family pulled over and now Hana was heading away from the car. Alan could only assume that they were heading to the bathroom, as the familiar and still slightly linger smell of her gas still seemed to linger around himself.

Sure enough the sound of a door being opened and the environment around Alan shifted into a tile and sterile looking bathroom. Hana was now in the women's bathroom. Alan was still looking around for some help but the bathroom looked empty, at least from his position of hanging off of Hana’s ass. Still, from the sounds of just Hana’s footsteps and nothing else, Alan was pretty sure the bathroom was dead empty except for themselves.

Alan again grabbed at his hand that was still stuck, only to make sure he was more secured and not likely to fall any second. As Alan reached up he noticed Hana was entering one of the stalls in the bathroom. She turned around to shut the stall door, letting Alan see the empty toilet behind him. For a split second Alan thought of jumping into the toilet, the water should help break his fall so he didn’t hurt himself. Then he recalled who was in here with him and WHY she would be here.

Still staying still and attached to Hana, Alan figured he would be safer on her clothes, at least till she uses the bathroom. Maybe he would be on the ground when she lowered her clothes. Whatever Alan was thinking of doing he decided to wait for a better opportunity, as Hana closed the bathroom door and headed to the toilet. She started to turn around, showing the toilet to Alana again.

Alan watched as Hana reached for her clothes and prepared to sit down on the toilet. Just as Hana was gonna pull her clothes down, she turned her head around. She was either trying to line up with the toilet or was double checking the toilet to see if it was clean enough. Whatever the cause of it, Alan saw Hana’s eyes spot him. For a split second he was glad, however that quickly turned to horror as she let out a cry of alarm.

“BUG!” Hana screamed.

Alan didn’t have time to explain or correct Hana’s words as a hand came out of nowhere, faster than lightning. Alan felt a dump truck plow into him and sent him flying. His grip was gone and his hand was knocked off of Hana’s ass as he went flying through the air from the force of the slap. Before Alan could realize where he was, he hit something cold and wet as he was submerged in water. Quickly pulling himself up to the surface of the water, Alan looked up to hear the sound of the stall door opening up and Hana quickly leaving, “I am not using this bathroom,” She complained as she hurried away leaving Alan in the toilet.

Alan sighed as he realized he was safe, but not saved. He was now in a toilet, which someone might see as a good thing but Alan wasn’t so sure. At least now he was free to move around without being pinned in between some car cushions or stuck to someone’s butt.

Figuring no one was gonna help him get out, since the only one who knew where he was, happened to be Hana and she wasn’t coming back anytime soon. It was up to Alan to find a way out of this horrible mess, and then… well he didn’t have a plan cause now he didn’t even know where he was or how to get back to work!

“This day couldn’t get any worse,” Alan grumbled to himself trying to swim to a dryer part of the toilet he was stuck in. At least the water helped clean off any stink and lingering smells from those horrendous farts that covered him like the world's worst cologne.

As Alan was debating on if that was an upside or not for being hit into a toilet, he heard the sounds of the bathroom door being opened. Unable to see, Alan could only listen to the sounds of feet traveling across the hard floor as they approached and got closer. Alan froze, did he dare try and get someone’s attention?

Before Alan could process an answer to his own question the footsteps grew louder as they came closer. Another door was shut and echoed in the small stall, as Alan realized someone just entered the stall he was in. Alan heard a familiar voice muttering now that the giantess was closer. Alan watched as the mother of the family that drove here came into view, “Thank God Zac or Hana took the fall for those farts. I don’t know what I ate but it is really messing with me today.”

Alan tried to make some kind of noise, but his splashing went unheard as the mother of Hana was already showing her jean covered ass. The sound of her unbuttoning and taking her pants off could be heard. Soon her hands were pulling her clothing down and her bare ass was showing itself to Alan. His words and noises died as he watched that enormous round ass, oddly similar to her daughter’s but with a little extra squish to it, coming down covering the toilet. The mother didn’t look back like Hana did, and Alan wasn’t sure if seeing him stuck in the toilet would have stopped her from popping a squat.


The big busty butt blocked out any source of light as it covered the lid perfectly, sealing Alan under the looming lady’s rear end. The sound of the mother sitting down forming a pressure seal, left Alan in a horrible situation as he just realized what was gonna happen. A gassy woman was sitting down on a toilet, it didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what was gonna happen.

Alan was subjected to a powerful roar of rupturing air as the Giantess let out a deep rumbling roar from her ass. The gas flowing into the toilet from the horrible blast hit Alan harder than Hana’s hand, as the smell was many times worse than what Hana subjected him to. Just like Hana, her mom had a similar scent of rotten eggs and old cheese or dairy. They must have had similar meals or something because neither of them was processing whatever they ate very well, and Alan was just too busy gagging on the horrible smell.

“Ahhh, thank God we stopped, I wouldn't’ be able to hold that in much longer,” The mother chuckled. “I’d hate to blame that one on the kids, that's for sure.”

Alan’s screams were caught in the back of his throat as he couldn’t get the gas out of his mouth and nose as the mom continued to push a few more poots out. Sputtering more spice into the enclosed toilet like a crockpot put on a slow cook. Alan realized he was doomed to die by the increasing smog if not from what was coming next. The mother didn’t even shift or move as she sat there letting her body do its business. The stench of her farts were getting stronger and more potent as they soon became less and less airy. It was like her bowels were running out of gas, as they finally hit empty and no more gas was coming out of that opening. However just because there weren’t any more farts, didn’t mean that her colon was completely empty. No, it just meant there was something else coming now.

Alan would have given anything to be back under Hana’s assaulting ass than her mothers, especially right now as it seemed time has run out for him. The noise of a mighty mass of muck raining down from the heavens filled Alan’s ears as he could feel the filthy presence of something horrible coming for him. The smell was worse than any fart he had to endure today, as the main source of the smells was much worse. The horrible food, or foods, that she and her daughter ate was now being expelled from her body.  The stench of sewage along with decomposing food would have made Alan pass out if his head wasn’t screaming at him to get away. The power of the poop pouring down around him was so mighty that he swore the toilet became a wave pool. It was too dark for Alan to see but he could feel the massive mound of manure making its way into the water. The feeling of this or these towering turds touching the water caused him to wave around, nearly sinking him from the dropage of these dirty bombs. Like little explosives going off, Alan could hear the sound of this mighty mom’s ass blowing out its insides as it sputtered and spewed more crap down around and on Alan. He was hit by a meteor storm of shit as he couldn’t tell what was touching him was solid, water, or something of a mixture of both. The gunk gathered around him making swimming impossible as he could feel the pool of water turn more into a swamp of sludge.

Any screaming Alan was doing went silent in fear of something other than water ending up in his mouth in the pitch black darkness, as hell rained down from all around him in thick chunky soup.  Smelling worse than anything he could have imagined, Alan was caught in a literal shit storm. It wasn’t till he couldn’t move as he was embedded in the mother’s muddy and mucky mess that Alan heard the end of his apocalypse coming to a close. The heavens stopped erupting as now the storm had finally passed. Alan refused to open his mouth to breath, but the scent of shit swarmed his flaring nostrils. He couldn’t really move or clean himself off of whatever was touching him. Alan’s hands were submerged in the grossly gooey goop. It was like someone tried to bury him in sand, only this wasn’t sand around him… it was shit.


There was light as Hana’s mom started to move, sounds of hundreds of piece of toilet paper being ripped and used could be heard. With a little bit of light, Alan could look around, but he didn’t want to. He would have vomited if he saw what was around him. Instead he just waited for the sound of flushing…


“OH sweet Jesus that was nasty,” The mother gasped. “Hope it’s not a clogger…”

Alan didn’t have any hope that was true, but as if Hana’s mom could warp reality with her words, the toilet was indeed clogged. Water came in but nothing got flushed, Alan was still stuck as he felt himself swirl a little only to end up back where he was in the mass of mud that wouldn’t go down.

“Shit,” the mom muttered, “Sorry whoever has to fix this… but I think it’s time for me to hit the road.”

Alan laid there in the stinky shit that she left behind, as if he were one with the bowel movement. Alan gagged as he slowly inhaled through his nose, getting a gentle reminder that he was stuck here until someone found him or fixed the flusher. Either way, Alan was left there in this hellish pit of death. Surrounded by the worst smelling shit he had ever smelled. Maybe he would die from intoxication soon?

Alan inhaled another sniff of deadly stench and counted the seconds it took till he was saved or finished off, whichever came first…


1...


2...


3...


4…