- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Come join my discord 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

If you want to help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Justin looked down at the cafeteria’s platter, where he had a few things on his plate. A simple slice of pizza, a pile of french fries, one of those store-bought brownies, and finally his best friend. Maylene looked too adorable ripping a little small size chunk of the brownie and slowly munching on it.

“I love these things so much,” She sighed biting into the small chunk of sugary chocolate.

Justin just laughed as he picked up the pizza slice that was probably ten times Maylene’s size, “Well, why do you think I get one every day?”

“Cause you're the bestest friend anyone could ask for,” Maylene beamed back at Justine as she went on eating.

Friend….

That’s what he was, just Maylene’s friend. They had known each other for years if not longer. It was sometime in middle school that Maylene caught shrinkism, and yet Justin never distanced himself like some of the other kids did. No, he would stick by her for as long as he could. Through middle school and even, oh dear God high school, which to be honest was a big pain. Nothing like being the one protecting a smaller person when you, yourself weren’t that big compared to the other students.  Justin figured the only thing that kept him from getting picked on was the fact that his school was trying to be “pro-shrinky”, which meant there were more “smaller” students than himself.  As problematic as the school was, Justine made sure to keep one if not both his eyes on Maylene at ALL times.  He felt more like a protective parent or older sibling to the ignorant shrinky.  Times when a classmate asked if they could hold Maylene, or asked to take her to the girl’s bathroom.  Things that Justin had to turn down in fear of something happening by ACCIDENT.  There were tons of rumors that went around high school, of poor shrinkies that never came back from a trip to the bathroom.  Still, why Maylene was going to college was beyond insane to Justine.

He recalled her saying something about going into politics to change things… but he thought it was a joke or some freaking dream!  However, here she was… studying with all the other normal-sized people, trying to change the world.  Justin just didn’t know if she was being brave or stupid.  Which didn’t help, cause that was something that Justin found himself falling in love with.  Maylene’s determination to complete her goal no matter what.  

Falling in love, was Justin’s problem.  He didn’t know when or how, it just sort of happened.  One day he started to see Maylene differently.  Heck, there were days that Justin wished he caught Shrinkism too, just so he could be that much closer to Maylene.  However, now that he was over twenty-one, that little dream, or nightmare depending on the situation, was gone.  He was now safe from catching Shrinkism.

Justin let out a slight sigh as he picked up his pizza and thought about how things could have been different if Maylene didn’t shrink.  Would he have asked her out sometime in highschool?  Would they have even talked to each other if it weren’t for him helping her all the time?  Would they have just been “friends”?

The scenarios that played through Justin’s mind kept him deep in thought as he took a bite of the slightly greasy pizza.  A sudden shocking cry of alarm filled his ear as he nearly fell out of his seat.

“Careful!”  Maylene called out as a little splatter of grease and pizza sauce dropped down near her.

“OH SHIT!”  Justin muttered on the pizza still stuck in his maw.  “Sorry,” Justin said again as he grabbed a napkin to clean the mess up.  “You didn’t get hurt did you,” Justin asked as he tried to figure out if the pizza was still warm or even too hot.

“No, but like…” Maylene spoke examining herself better than Justin could do without getting that close to her.  “I think some of it got on my clothes.  Shoot… I think this might stain,” Maylene complained.  “Can you take me to the bathroom so I can try and clean this off,” Maylene asked?

“Sure thing,” Justin said gently picking up Maylene and carrying her off.  “Sorry about that, I wasn’t thinking,” Justine apologized trying to find a way to be forgiven.  Maybe if he bought Maylene another set of clothing?

Maylene just laughed, “Yeah I could tell,” She teased lightly.  “You were totally zoned out.  What were you thinking of?”

Justin didn’t know what to say so he just shrugged as he pushed the bathroom door open, “Just classes and stuff.  Got projects coming up, you know school stuff.”

“Something I should probably be thinking about too, to be honest.”  Maylene let out a worried sound at the thought of school.

“What are you talking about,” Justin asked confused as he noticed the bathroom was thankfully empty.  He headed over to one of the open sinks.  “You’re passing your class, considering-”

“That I’m a shrinky,” Maylene asked with some accusation in her voice.

“Your career,” Justin corrected her.  “Not everyone is aiming for such a highly prestigious job.  For someone who is passing those kinds of courses, I wouldn’t think they would be worrying to much about school.”

“Maybe,” Maylene muttered not sounding very confident.

Justin reached the sink and started to turn the water on, testing it with his free hand to make sure it wasn’t too cold, too hot, or too strong.  At Maylene’s size, a faucet on full blast could send her flying or worse break something from the pressure.  Trying to get her as close to the streaming waterfall as possible, Justin made sure Maylene was safe but also near it to catch some water.  He watched as Maylene started to pull off her shirt before pausing.  Maylene turned toward Justin.

“Uh…” Maylene started before going on, “Do you mind?  Just a little privacy.”

Justin wasn’t sure what she was saying, but it slowly clicked as Justin felt his eyes grow wide as he now realized he was watching his best friend strip in his palm.  “OH!  OH YEAH OHHHH,” Justin groaned in embarrassment as he quickly turned his head to the side and he did his best not to peak at Maylene stripping in his hand.  He could feel her moving around in his palm and it was so not helping.  Justin never realized how light Maylene was in his palms.  It was like having someone trace their fingertip across his skin.  Also, it didn’t help imagining Maylene pulling off her shirt and washing out whatever stain was on her clothes.

It was impossible to not start to feel aroused at the ideas and images in his head.  Justin felt his member push into his underwear and quickly had to think of other things.  Things that wouldn’t make him hard.  Something like…. Roman history!  He had an exam coming up… uh the Romans ruled for how long again?

The misdirection was working as Justin found nothing sexual about Roman history and felt himself calm down from the lack of stimulus.  As Justin kept looking away, it only took Maylene a little longer before saying, “Okay I’m decent now.”

Justin turned around toward Maylene and apologized, “Sorry about that.  Was spacing out … again.”

Maylene gave him a tsk, “You’ve been doing that a lot lately.  You sure everything is okay?”

Not wanting to reveal his true feelings he had toward her, Justin brushed it off, “Yeah… yeah just as I said, school and stuff.”

Maylene offered a smile, “If you say so.  Hey, can we go back to lunch?  Kind of want to grab some more of that delicious brownie?”  Justin watched as Maylene shut her eyes to envision said chocolate treat.

Justin just smirked, “Yeah of course.”  He did the best he could not to remark at how cute she was smiling at him.  Damn… he really had fallen for Maylene.




Justin did his best not to look down at Maylene as she went to munching on a fry that he broke up into decent bite sizes for her.  It had been about a week or so since he accidentally splashed Maylene with pizza sauce.  Luckily her clothing turned out fine.  Today was a normal day, nothing special about it, just the two of them hanging out and munching, talking about classes.  It wasn’t till a deeper voice spoke up from behind Justin that he turn on it.

“Hey, your the… uh,” Justin looked to see what he could only call a large male, smiling at his lunch palter, “Politician right?  May… Maylene right?  Gonna go into politics after school?”

Both Justin and Maylene looked speechless.   Justin was shocked, as he glanced down and looked at Maylene who could only look at the newcomer perplexed.  Justin couldn’t tell what was going through her mind but he had a feeling she was looking in awe or shock at the random college student talking to her.

“Ahem…” The new man coughed toward Justin, taking his attention off Maylen, “Did...did she say something?”

“Uhhhhh,” Justin muttered looking between the two before Maylene looked nervously toward Justin and spoke.

“She… she said Hi…?” Justin relay to the newcomer.

“Hey,” The stranger said giving a small wave.  “I’m in your political science class.  The one with Professor Tarna.”

Justin didn’t know what he was saying but suddenly heard an excited voice in his ear, “OH YEAH!”  Justin did his best not to flinch at the shrill sounding of acknowledgment that she gave him.

“She said yes,” Justin repeating her words, doing his best not to sound like a total dick.

“Cool, yeah, like i’ve seen you around a bit.  I think it’s cool what you’re trying to do,” the student quickly added.

Before Justin let Maylene reply, he cut in, “Sorry… who are you?  Like you know just for my sake and all.  I don’t recall Maylene saying anything about …. You??”

“JUSTIN?!”  Maylene squealed into his ear.  He did his best to ignore it and give this guy a look of warning.

Just when Justin thought that there would be a problem, the college classmate just smiled, “Thomas.  Majoring in business.  I’m in the same common course as Maylene.  Kind of a core requirement to take Political science.  Anyway, Maylene,” Thomas remarked turning back to the little woman on Justin’s plate.  “I had to miss today’s class for a sports thing… did you take notes?”

Maylene nodded, if it was noticeable to Thomas, he didn’t show it.  So Justin felt like he had to say something, “she did.”

“Sorry, but do you mind if I copy them?  Don’t want to fall too far behind,” Thomas laughed.  

Justin felt something spring out of him.  When it left his lips it might have come out snarkier than he wanted, “You won’t be able to read them.  Why not ask someone else with bigger handwriting?”

Maylene’s gasp hit his ears quicker than he thought.  It wasn’t till then that he knew he said something he shouldn’t have.  Still, Malene let out an annoyed sound, “JUSTIN?!  What are you saying!”

However, Thomas took a step back, “Oh yeah.  No, of crouse sorry.  That’s my bad.  I’ll just ask like Rachel for the notes or whatever.”  Justin watched Thomas give a wave to Maylene, “Sorry about that, see you later.”  Then he walked off leaving them.

Once he was gone, Justin got an earful from Maylene, “What the hell was that??”

Justin shrugged as he picked up his food, “What?”  When Maylene didn’t speak.  Justin went on, “What?!  Did you not see what he was saying or how he was … well, come it was obvious what he was going after.”  Justin tried to point out what he meant to Maylene without saying it.

Maylene on the other hand scoffed, “He said my notes.”

Justin bit back his own scoff and even an eye-roll.  “Sure he was,” Justin muttered.

“What’s that suppose to mean,” Maylene asked sounding upset.

“Nothing, just you got to look out from some people is all,” Justin warned her in a way an older brother would.

“Hey, just ‘cause you’re bigger than me doesn’t mean you’re older than me,” Maylene objected.  “You forgot that I’m six months older than you are.”

Justin moved his hands in a confused gesture at Maylene, “What’s that suppose to mean?”

“I don’t need you to be all super protective of me all the time.  Maybe I like Thomas?  Did you ever think that maybe I want to hook up with someone?”

Justin felt his heart stop for a moment.  What did she say?  Did Maylene just purpose to dating someone, and that person being that random person he just meet?  He knew NOTHING about Thomas and couldn’t stop himself from saying something, “HIM?!  You don’t even know him!  Why would you go out with some… some guy!”  Justin retorted obviously flashing his disapproval with Myalene’s choice.  Heck if she should be dating someone, it should be him…

Maylene was now giving Justin a disapproving look at his attitude, “Excuse you?  I’m sorry, when did you become my dad?”

Justin let out an annoyed sigh before trying to calm down and saying something they might regret, “It’s… I didn’t mean it like that.  Just like, come on… are you serious right now?  Do you really mean what you’re saying?”

Maylene gave a pout, “About dating?  Uh, YEAH!  Justine, I haven’t gotten to experience the most common of relationship goals that girls my age would have had by now.  Do you know what that feels like?”

Justin didn’t comment that he was also in the same boat of never being in a relationship, well unless you count friendship.  However, he had a feeling this was one of those loaded questions so he shook his head no to avoid any lash back.

Maylene went on, “I don’t want my life to feel like it’s different because of my size.  I want someone to be like a gentleman toward me, you know?  Like ask me out on a date or for some coffee or my phone number-” She paused at the fact that she didn’t have a phone to hand out her number.  “Okay… not phone number but you know what I mean.”

Justin wanted to say something.  He desperately wanted to step in now and ask her out.  However, something was keeping him from doing it.  Maybe it was the fact he was scared, or that it was hard to see Maylene being more than the closest friend he ever had.  Whatever the reason was that kept him from speaking up, kept him silent.  Finally, he spoke, “Okay.  Alright, your right.  I’ve been too over protective, overbearing even.”

Maylene looked up at Justin who looked heartbroken at her, “Justin…”

Justin stood up from the lunch seat and waved down Thomas who was starting to walk away.  Thomas seemed to catch Justin’s waving out of the corner of his eyes before coming over.

“Sorry about before,” Justin apologized to Thomas, “I… I was a dick.  Look, uh, Maylene doesn’t mind sharing her notes with you.”

“R-really,” Thomas asked looking down at Maylene.

“Yeah, I'll try and translate for you,” Justine added trying not to sound as sick at the idea of these helping get these two…. together.

“That’s cool of you,” Thomas announced smiling before taking a seat and pulling out his notes.  Justine did his best not to look annoyed or angry, as he watched Maylene starting to use him as a go-between for the two.  He could only imagine what it would be like for him to have to go on a date with Maylene, and have to repeat everything she said to Thomas.  

God that would be so annoying…




The good news was Justin didn’t have to translate anymore, once Thomas got a communicator.  Unfortunately, this only seemed to separate Maylene more from him.  Ever since that day in the cafeteria he felt like he was growing apart from Maylene.  First, it was letting Thomas hold Maylene.  Then it was going to class, Thomas would offer to carry Maylene.  Then he got his own communicator to link up with Maylene.  Now it was official, Maylene and Thomas were “dating” a word that made Justin sick to his stomach.  In less than a few weeks he just lost his best friend.  Sure they would see each other in certain classes or they would hang out, but not as much as they used to.  It was truly heartbreaking for Justin to watch Maylene sitting in Thomas’ palms laughing at some jokes. 

He couldn’t help but look down at the untouched brownie he bought out of habit, Maylene was too enthralled with Thomas to even ask for some.  Just the reminder of it made Justin not hungry for the sweet treat.  Instead, he poked at his bowl of food not having much of a stomach for eating around the two.  It wasn’t like Thomas was a bad guy or anything, he seemed like a decent guy.  However any guy that wasn’t Justin, just felt like they weren’t the right person for Maylene.  He just wished that Maylene didn’t like Thomas as much as she did.

“What do you think,” Maylene asked.

“Huh,” Justin responded snapping out of his thoughts.

“Was asking if you and Maylene want to come to a little get-together tonight?”  Thomas repeated.

“Like a party,” Justin asked not really feeling the whole idea.  He wasn’t the best person in crowded noisey areas.  However, he saw Maylene giving him pleading eye.  If she really wanted to go.  “Uh, sure.  I’ll go,” Justin responded already hating being dragged along.

Thomas smiled, “Cool, yeah it starts like seven, come by when you can.”



Justin wanted to grumble but kept it buried deep down, as he and Maylene were heading to the party.  If Maylene didn’t slap at his finger he probably would have zoned out all of her words, “Justin, are you okay?”

“Huh… oh yeah,” Justin gave a weak smile, “Sorry, it’s just parties aren’t our-” Justin stop himself from assuming what Maylene wanted.  It was clear he didn’t know anymore with her dating thomas, “MY thing.”

“Well,” Maylene offered, “You shouldn’t force yourself to-”

“No,” Justin quickly cut Maylene off, “It’s something new to experience right?  Like, maybe it is my thing, who knows,” Justin offered a weak chuckle.  

“If...if you say so,” Maylene sounded unsure.

Before Justin could go on talking, they arrived at the pretty large home right off-campus.  It was clear there was a party going on.  A few knocks later and Thomas opened the door, his smile was bigger than ever before, as he greeted them.

“MAYLENE! YOU MADE IT!”  he shouted over the music.

“Yeah, we both made it,” Justin remarked keeping the bitterness out of his voice about them making it.

“You want me to hold you,” Thomas asked Maylene who slowly nodded and let Thomas pick her up into his hand.  He was making sure to keep her in one hand, and a drink in the other.  “Justin, come on in.  We got some drinks, food, and more drinks,” Thomas chuckled.

“Cool,” Justin remarked not much on drinking.  But maybe tonight was the night he learned new things about himself.  It couldn’t hurt to see what the big fuse about alcohol was right?




Maylene didn’t know how it got to this point.  For weeks and weeks, she expected Justin to say something, to protest, and possibly reveal his true feeling for her.  Yet, every day that Thomas came by and talked with her, Justin was silent or remained invisible.  Maylene wouldn’t have brought up dating someone if she didn’t think that Justin would have been the one to ASK HER OUT!  Buuuuut noooo, he had to miss every clue and freaking hint she dropped on his big dumb ass.  Every little flirt she tried with him, heck… he wouldn’t even look at her when she tried to clean her clothes in the bathroom!  How dense could he be?!

So here she was, at a party, and with not the person she REALLY wanted to be with.  Not to say anything is wrong with Thomas, just… he wasn’t Justine.

Maylene was having second thoughts when Thomas brought her into the large, loud, and exciting home.  It didn’t take long before Justine disappeared from sight, and for the first time in a very very long time, Maylene felt worried.  She was so used to Justine near her, that besides class, they were almost never separated.  However, his absence formed a ball in Maylene’s gut at how alone she was right now.  All she had for safety was Thomas, who seemed more than thrilled to be at the party.  

It was obvious that Thomas wasn’t familiar with how to hold Maylene, or anyone her size.  Each step he moved to dodge someone sent his hand tilting or moving, causing her to tumble to a side or jerk around.  It was vastly different from when Justin held her.  Never had she experienced such disarray, something she again regretted taking for granted.

“Hey Mark, what’s up man,” Thomas called out to someone in a crowd that Maylene couldn’t see, the large bodies blocking her view of who Thomas was referring to.  She had walls of different shirts and clothing blocking her view from anything.  Each body moving and threatening to bump into Thomas’ hand and into her safe platform.  Something she was sure would send her to the floor, where if the fall to the ground didn’t kill her… the many feet would.

“Th-thomas, can you hold me more carefully,” Maylene called out in fear.

“Huh… oh yeah, sure,” Thomas spoke, pulling her closer to his body.  His definition of being more careful was pushing her closer to his gut.  

Maylene felt a little safer, but this wasn’t helping as Thomas wasn’t in the best condition to hold her.  She could hear the slight sounds of Thomas’ stomach working on whatever he had consumed in the past couple of hours before the party.  However, by the sounds, it might have been nothing significant by the deep rumbling that no one but Maylene noticed.  It was a sound that she never fully experienced or excepted when being inches away from someone’s stomach, grumbling for some form of protein and food.  Being this close to Thomas’s gut was not something that Maylene was prepared for.  She had never heard such a noise so up close, and for the first time in her entire life, she truly felt worried about where she was.

It didn’t help that Maylene realized that Justin wasn’t to be found in the seas of people.  Did he leave?  No way, he wouldn’t leave her here, would he?  Justin hadn’t been acting the same way for a while.  Would it shock her that he left her alone with Thomas?  It most likely wouldn’t, considering how he had been acting since she and Thomas were a “thing”.

Maylene felt herself being lifted up as Thomas was showing her to the closest friend.  Maylene felt more like a toy or object being shown off to the large college student.  She looked on at Mark, expecting a decent greeting or hello.  However, all she got from Mark was a simple, “Cool.”  

Maylene would have said something but after the lackluster greeting, Thomas lowered Maylene from their shoulder height and back to his belly area.  She was effectively out of the conversation the moment she has lowered away from Mark’s vision.

“Okay…” Maylene grumbled to herself realizing that she was not a fan of this party.  As Thomas and Mark chatted, Maylene’s only company was Thomas’ red fucking solo cup.  One that visited every so often after a sip or chug was pulled from it, only to be brought back to Maylene’s hip height.  Maylene didn’t know how much alcohol or liquid was in that plastic cup, but it was pulled into Thomas and Mark’s conversation way more times than she was, as she was left there forgotten.  The worse part about being ignored is that Maylene got used to it kind of fast.  The silent tiny girl was literally unable to be heard by anyone.

Finally, after what had to be the longest and dullest conversation that Maylene had to endure, Thomas spoke, “Gonna grab a drink, I’ll catch you later Mark.”  Maylene let out a relieved sigh that her torment of dull talking was over and finally got out of that snoozefest.  Maybe now Thomas would converse with her about something, rather than ignore her.

“Hey Thomas,” Maylene called out as they were walking toward his next drink.  For a split second, she thought Thomas couldn’t hear her, however, he did a one-two over his shoulder before realizing who was calling him.

“Oh, yeah?  What’s up?”  Thomas asked looking down at Maylene finally.

“Hey, isn’t it kind of loud?  I was wondering if there is a quieter place to go to,” Maylene asked hoping that not everywhere was this bad.

“Somewhere… oh yeah, we could go to my room,” Thomas offered to sound sympathetic to her request.

Maylene smiled at the nice, quiet, and less crowded room, “That sounds perfect.”

“Cool, cool, let me just grab one more drink for the road,” Thomas remarked swapping out his empty cup for a fuller one that was out on the counter.  “Alright, to my bedroom,” Thomas smiled as he headed off with Maylene in one hand and the other sipping his cocktail.

Maylene felt more comfortable out of the slightly crowded and extremely loud room.  They didn’t have to travel too far before Thomas came to a closed door.  Opening it, he walked in and flipped the lights on.  For some reason, Maylene could easily tell this was his room.  It felt so… Thomas.

Maylene looked around and felt a sense of relief from the safety of the room.  It was much better than being in a noisy and crowded living room.  However now that she was here, what did she talk to Thomas about?  She just wanted to escape the loud noisey room and have some peace and quiet.

“So here we are,” Thomas said setting Maylene down on his dresser.  Something she greatly appreciated, as the solid unswaying ground help her feel safer from a possible falling by accident.  Maylene was about to start talking when Thomas’s cup slapped down on the dresser dangerously closer than she wanted.  It was close enough that a little splash flew out of the top and landed nearby.  Maylene looked up at a grinning Thomas who looked down at her with a glimmer in his eyes.  “Didn’t think we would move this quickly.  I knew you liked me…”

Maylene frowned at Thomas’ words.  She didn’t know what he was talking about.  What did he mean by-

The sound of a belt being undone and a zipper slipping down, shocked Maylene to the core as it sounded like Thomas was taking off his jeans.  The unmistakable sound of fabric falling to the floor could be heard as Thomas continued to look like a goofy cartoon character grinning at Maylene.

Maylene didn’t want to look over the side of the dresser, “Thomas what are you doing?”  She asked with worry in her voice.

“Shhh, it’s all good.  I know why you wanted to come here.  We both know what we want,” Thomas responded as he started to reach out for Maylene’s tiny body, “I totally could tell you were into this kind of thing from like the day we meet.”

Maylene let out a gasp of shock and fear when Thomas’ hand wrapped up around her.  She was plucked off the dresser in a fist that was gentle but still firm enough to keep her from squirming out.  She didn’t know where she was going, or what was going to happen till she smelled a very unfamiliar scent.  Thomas was turning his hand toward his lower region and Maylene nearly screamed out in horror at the large object sticking out from his hips wiggling in the air. 

“THOMAS?!  THOMAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”  Maylene squeaked in shock.

“I’ll be gentle,” Thomas explained as if that was good enough reason to bring Maylene toward and nearer to his cock.  

“No no no,” Maylene pleaded, “Thomas stop!  HELP… someone anyone,” Maylene called out as she was getting closer to the large shaft that only grew in size as she approached.  Not knowing who could help her in this situation she was in, Mylele started to break down, “Justine, please….. Help….” She whimpered knowing fully that she was truly alone with Thomas and whatever he had planned for her..




Justin felt so… good?  It wasn’t like wanting to run a marathon well but like a very deep chilling relaxation.  Like, “who cares” or a “fuck it” feeling.  It was the second cup of alcohol that was helping his mood become complacent.  He hardly thought of Maylene after the first cup, and the second helped him ease into the crowd of people at this party.  It turned out that the alcohol was great!  Well, besides the feeling of wanting to eat a whole cake, and how things seemed to shift and sway one way or another when he didn’t move.  Other than that, Justin was loving it.

“I like this,” Justine told a random stranger who just smiled and nodded in response.  Feeling a new kind of confidence that he didn’t have before, Justin decided maybe he should try and hook up with someone at the party.  It was clear Maylene didn’t feel the same way toward him right now or never did, to begin with.  The realization of this hit hard, but if she wanted someone like Thomas, then Justin couldn’t hold it against her.  He had to come to the truth of the matter.  He and Maylene just weren’t meant for each other.  As harsh as that was, Justin decided it was for the best.  They both had lives outside of college and soon would be going their separate ways.  Now was probably the best time for it to happen.  

With a fresh cup, Justin looked through the party and tried to see if there was anyone interesting to talk to, someone funny, cute, cheerful… like Maylene.  “NO,” Justin grumbled to himself.  He was trying to forget about her, not trying to remember her.  Trying again Justin looked over the crowd of people.  It wasn’t helping.  He couldn’t just forget Maylene like that.  Maybe after a little while, but not now.  Sighing, Justine felt his bladder begging for a break.  Turning to the nearest person Justin asked, “Bathroom?”

“Upstairs, to the left,” They told him.

“Thanks,” Justin remarked as he headed up the stairs to use the toilet.  He wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but this party wasn’t what he thought it would be like.  Still, it was helping keep his mind off of the past couple of weeks.  Something he desperately needed.  Justin stood at the top of the stairs and was heading toward the bathroom when he heard someone use his name.  Turning around toward the sound expecting to find someone, he was puzzled when the hallway looked empty of anyone.  Justin frowned as he swore it was like someone was calling out into his ear.  Pausing for a second, Justin figured it was just his imagination when he took another step and heard it again.  This time, Justin recognized the voice.  It was Maylene’s.  She was calling out for him, and she didn’t sound happy.  He never heard Maylene sound like that, but sadly the sound was gone in a split second before he could trace it.

Looking around confused as to what he was hearing, he took a step away from the bathroom and toward one of the closed doors.  Now he could hear better, almost clearer.  It was the communicator in his ear, now that he was closer to Maylene he could pick up her words.  He had almost forgotten he had it in since he arrived at the party.  It never occurred to Justin to take it out of his ear.  The sound of Maylene protesting and sounding scared hit Justin harder than he thought was ever possible.  It was a sound that made him ache to the core of his body.  Not able to stand it, Justin reached for the doorknob and yanked on it to open.  He wasn’t even thinking if the door could possibly be locked at this point.  Instead, he found himself lucky that the door opened up and slowly swung open for him.

Justin was walking in on Thomas holding Maylene pressed into his crotch.  Directly into his member, as he was stroking himself with what Justin could only make out to be Maylene.  Her muffled cries and pleads could barely be heard at this point.  Thomas stood there nude from the hips down, sipping from a red cup while pleasuring himself with the other.  Justin would have been too shocked or stunned to do anything if the muffled sounds didn’t hit his ears.  With the strength of fiery rage created by alcohol running through his veins at the moment, he was already crossing the room with a furry of a million suns ragging through him.

Thomas didn’t know what hit him as Justin slugged him across the face breaking the cup and splattering him with the remaining alcohol.  Thomas was flung backward due to the solid hit and bounced off his bed and slammed into the floor.  Justin stood there over Thomas’s knocked-out body, breath heavy with rage… that was till he recalled Maylene.

“Shit… Maylene?!”  Justin called out.  Ignoring his disgust at the half-nude dude on the ground passed out.  Justin reached toward the hand that limply clutched the manhood with his closest friend.  “Maylene, oh god, are you okay?!”  Justin pried open Thomas’ hand and found his poor Maylene still too shocked to respond.  “Maylene,” Justin repeated softly as he called out again, reaching for her.  It was now that she seemed to snap out of it.

“J-Justin?… JUSTIN!”  Maylene’s sobbing voice echoed in his ear as she quickly climbed into his palm.  She didn’t say anything else but the clear signs of relief that Maylene showed when she was back in his hands was heartwarming for him.  

Justin didn’t say anything either.  He simply yanked off the bed cover and dropped it on Thomas’ unconscious body, and headed toward the downstairs.  Holding Maylene like a scared kitten, he headed toward the door and left the party without a second thought.  It wasn’t till they were well out of hearing distance of the noisy party, that Maylene finally spoke.

“Are… are you going to say it?”

Justin was still coming down from his buzz so it did take him a moment or two to recognize those words.  “Say what?”

Maylene let out a slow breath, “I told you so… about Thomas and stuff…” She muttered.  Maylene sounded like a kid from middle school who had just got shown her place on the playground and where she belonged.

Justin didn’t say anything for a little while then answered, “How would that help?”

“I don’t know,” Maylene spoke sounding a little relieved.  “Just… I thought you were going to say it.”

Justin shook his head, “Maybe another time, but not tonight.”

Maylene let out a weak laugh, “Jerk… you would save it for another time.”

Unable to stop the grin forming, Justin just shrugged.  “Let’s just get you back to your place,” Justin responded trying to comfort Maylene.  However, he wasn’t expecting what he heard next.

“No… not my place… I uh… still kind of… I’d feel safer if I spent the night with you… you know?”

The worry in her voice was gut-wrenching but Justin felt a sense of warmth at the fact that she felt safer with him.  “Sure,” Justin nodded as he adjusted his path back to his place instead.  There wasn’t much talking on the way back to his room.  There wasn’t even the occasional chatter about classes or simple stuff, just silence as Justin walked back.  Finally, Justin was home, heading to his room in the dorm.  It wasn’t uncommon for Justin to bring Maylene into his room, so it wasn’t that shocking to have her here.  However, she still seemed to be recovering from tonight.  “Do you want me to put you on the bed or desk?”  Justin asked holding Maylene carefully even in his condition of slight drunkenness.

“Can I still stay in your hands,” Maylene asked?  Still sounding worried, as if Thomas was waiting nearby.

Justin nodded, “Sure whatever you want.”  Not wanting to stand up in his room, Justin decided to sit on the side of his bed.  He couldn’t help but glance down at Maylene still sitting in his palm while he took a seat on his bed.  It was quiet as Justin glanced around trying not to look at Maylene.

“Thanks… for saving me,” Maylene whispered almost too soft for Justin to hear her.

“Of course,” Justin responded out of habit.  Why wouldn’t he help her?

“... Do you hate me?”

Justin frowned at Malene’s words, “Hate you?  For what?”

Now Maylene turned around and blurted out, “I don’t know?  LIke for something??  Like… cause I’m a shrinky?  Cause I only cause trouble for you?? Or like for something else???”

Justine was shocked.  “No!  I couldn’t hate you for something so stupid-”

As if Justin hit a pipeline, it all came bursting out of Maylene.  “Then why haven’t you asked me out?!  I… I thought you liked me or something.  Am I crazy thinking that you do?  Is it because I’m tiny, and that you don’t want a shrinky as a girlfriend?  Or is it something else, like-”

Justin couldn’t help but snort, “I don’t care that you’re a shrinky.  You’re still the same Maylene to me.”  Justin sighed, “You’re right… I do like you, like that.  I just… I didn’t think you saw me like that.”

Maylene was the one shocked, “What?  Are you kidding me?!  Justin… I’ve been throwing signals at you since freaking high school!  Are you telling me you missed every single one of them?!”

Justin still in a little foggy state paused and thought about it.  She couldn’t have… oh… ohhhh… “I, uh, might have…”

Maylene started a soft chuckle that grew into a loud giggle.  The sound brought a smile to Justin’s face.  “Oh my god… you are so freaking dense sometimes.”

“Yeah,” Justin replied with a chuckle agreeing.

“... well?”  Maylene asked after a few minutes.  “You gonna ask?”

Justin felt like a dork as he realized what she was waiting for, “Oh.. oh right, uh Maylene do you...want to go-”

Maylene cut him off with an exaggerated sound, “FINALLY!  Yes, you big doofus… jeez.  I would love to go out with you sometime.”

Justin sat there smiling at Maylene.  Then he asked, “So… uh… now what?”  He wasn’t sure what to say or do now.

“Well,” Maylene said looking a little bashful up at him, “I thought… you know, we could celebrate.”

“Okay, sure, ” Justin chirped up.  “What were you thinking?”

“Well… we are in YOUR room…” Maylene pushed.

“Right, my room…” Justin repeated not catching on.

Maylene laughed, “You really are really dense aren’t you?  I guess that’s why I fell for you.  I was thinking we could do something with your DOOR CLOSED,” Maylene emphasized her meaning with the privacy part.

“Oh… OH!” Justin perked up like he just discovered electricity.  “Do you, I mean, are you sure?  After tonight I would think-”

“I don’t want THAT to ruin tonight,” Maylene cut in.  “Sometimes good memories can help erase the bad ones.”

Justin wasn’t sure if what Maylene was saying was true, but he didn’t want to deny her this.  Although to be honest Justin was too excited at the news of Maylene wanting to have some fun, to let it slow them down.  Justin slowly set Maylene on his bed and closed the door to his room, even though no one was home but them.  When he came back he looked at Maylene.  “So… uh now what?”  Justin asked confused as to the next step to this process.

“Really? Come on… now you undress.”  Maylene scoffed at him.

“Get naked?!”  Justin blurted out.

“Oh come on… you act like I haven’t seen you naked before,” Maylen replied in a haphazard tone.

“Wh-wait… you seen me naked?  WHEN?!”  Justin asked sounding horrified at the news.

Maylene acted like it wasn’t that big of a deal, “Come on… I’ve been around you for how long?  Did you really think I didn’t sneak a peek or two on you at my size?”

This news was upsetting to Justin to hear that Maylene had been sneaking around him like that.  “I-”

Maylene took charge of the situation, “Come on… there’s nothing to be ashamed of.  Look I’m gonna do the same.”

Part of Justin was delighted to get to see Maylene strip, but the other part of him wanted to stay on topic.  However when Maylene pulled her shirt of… logic flew out the window.  Justin was already stripping alongside her.  Soon both of them were nude in Justin’s room.  It would be a lie if Justin wasn’t aroused or at least feeling some sort of arousal in his lower region.  However, he couldn’t help but blush at the current situation.  He had little old Maylene on his bed naked and exposed to him, which was something that was a fantasy he had for the longest time.

Justin did his best not to force his hands to cup himself as he was sure she was looking directly at that area of himself.  Given the fact that she had seen him before, Justin tried to stay as natural as he could.  “Now-now what,” Justin asked not sure where to go with this.  They were both pretty naked at this point

The laugher of Maylene made Justin blush but not in a bad way.  “Oh come on… head to the bed and lay down.  Just don’t lay down on me silly…”

Justin headed to the bed like he was told.  Spotting Maylene, he picked her up and held her close to his chest before laying down on the bed.  “Okay….” Justin whispered still feeling so out of it right now.   This almost felt like a wet dream or something.  “I’m… uh, on my bed.”

“Okay, do you trust me,” Maylene asked?

“Trust you?” Justin repeated confused.

“Yeah… close your eyes,” Maylene instructed.

“...” Justin slowly clamped his eyes shut, “Okay…”

As Justin kept his eyes closed he felt the little tickling feet of Maylene starting to run down his palms.  It was tempting to have his hands close around her, capturing her in his palms.  The small figure ran down his hands and onto his chest and then slowly to his belly.  The tickling sensations almost made him want to slap at it, as the small fluttering feeling ran down his body and across his skin, but Justin kept himself still.  Soon Maylene had passed his belly button and was still going further downward.  A shocked gasp exited Justin as he could feel the little feet of Maylene trailing along his flesh.  Not looking, Justin could see her passing his hips and to his stiffening tree trunk starting to stick up in the air from the anticipation of what’s to come.  Justin did his best to keep his hands away from that region, as Maylene made her way toward the special area he wanted her to explore.  Sure enough, the softest and most delicate hands touched Justin in a way he wasn’t expecting.  The little rubbing that touched his skin, pulled all of Justin’s attention to his groin.  The stimulus was shocking as Maylene not only touched him but massaged into him like a little skin tiny masseuse.  He couldn’t look, but the feeling of Maylene grinding and rubbing her whole body into Justins’ enormous staff hit him hard.  Sure she was tiny but the stimulus was beyond anything that Justin was expecting.  The soft supple parts of her body grind and pushing into him, her warm skin touching his enraging shaft.  It was like having a little stripper use his enormous junk as a stripper pole.  He twitched feeling Maylene grip and hug as much as she could on his Goliath sized girth, the tightest of bear hugs possible form the small girl squeezing him and moving up and down the base of his cock.

“Maylene,” Justin whimpered feeling the struggle of effort she was putting into it.  Justin felt so compelled to stop or even help her at this, but he desperately held back.

“You like this,” Maylene asked in a very slutty and teasing voice  Something that made Justin twitch in response.  He very much enjoyed it.  The tickling was edging his libido to the max.  Maylene on the other hand was doing her best to grapple such a large thick shaft.  Literally, if it was anyone else she would be terrified, but since it was Justine, she trusted him.  Continuing to rub her body up and down the width of the fleshy staff sticking upward, Maylene worked her way around to the backside of the pillar.  “How about this?”  She asked in a very coy voice.

Justine could feel the movement toward the underside of his manhood, which for him was amazing to feel someone gently scrubbing the base of his stick.  “Wa… uh NO- uh slowly,” Justin cried out unable to stop his hand from approaching his junk.  



Maylene watched as the massive hand slowly dipped toward her.  She should have felt fear, but this was Justin, she trusted him.  Sure enough, the hand stopped a few inches above Maylene.  Peering up Maylene watch as the fist strongly clamped around the trunk of flesh before it jerked upward.  Passing over flesh and warping the penis in the palm of the hand.  Maylene was amazed at the speed, but when it jerked downward she couldn’t help but flinch as it came barreling down toward her body threating to crush her.  To Maylene’s relief it stopped short a few inches above her before continuing its journey upward again.  It seemed Justin had enough control over his body right now to jack off without hurting her.  



Wanting to make this night special, not just for her but Justin, Maylene did the most embarrassing thing she could think of right now.  She imagined Justin’s cock as a very large and thick pole.  A pole for her to pole dance on, giving him a show.  Rubbing and grinding into the flesh, Maylene made sure to keep constant skin-to-skin contact.  Her butt, breats, belly, even her legs. There was always some part of her attached to the musky smelling skin. Feeling the thrill of doing something scandals she had to ask, “Do you like what you see?”



Justin heard Maylene’s words in his ear.  Opening his eyes he peered down his stomach and to his groin and watch the cute little woman he fell in love with, shake her little hips up against his cock, twerking like she was putting on a show.  Thrusting and rubbing her own body into him was beyond anything he could withstand. 

“MAYLENEEEEE!!!”  Justin gasped yet again, feeling the surge already flowing through his body.  It came out faster than he had time to react.  The searing hot fluid came rushing up his manhood to spray skyward.



Maylene on the other hand felt the ground shudder.  Like an earthquake or tremor.  The ground vibrated and the massive trunk she held on shook about for a moment.  She felt a surge beneath the skin as something was coming out.  Looking upward Maylene watched Justin’s cock flicker and jerk around, and something massive and white spewed out in globs.  Maylene was too surprised at the view as something massive splashed to her side.  Justin’s cum came raining down randomly, large amounts of sperm sprinkled down like a downpour from a storm.  Maylene didn’t move as she watched splurt after splurt spew out of the tip of Justin’s junk.  It wasn’t till the end when a single splash of man goo shot out and started to come down that Maylene saw the trajectory.  It was square on her.  Maylene shut her eyes as suddenly a massive hot glob of sperm bomb splashed on her.  It was warm, not burning but like hot bath temperature of snot flowing over her hair and skin as it covered her in slimy sperm.  Maylene held still as the fluid dripped over her like a raincoat, just missing her face.  



Justine on the other hand was catching his breath for a moment, that was till he recalled Maylene, “Maylene?  You okay…” He asked as he looked down toward his hips.  Sure enough, he saw poor little Maylene in a white blanket of gunk spouted out of his spraying staff.  “MAYLENE!”  Justin called out worried about her.  His fingers already whipping away at the goo that he doused her in.



“It’s fine… I’m fine… don’t worry.”  Maylene told Justin.  “It’s not so bad,” Maylene laughed.  “Kind of like sticky bath, or like I just won one of those Nickelodeon award and got slimed or whatever.”

Justin on the other was apologizing, “I’m sorry oh god, I’m so sorry, are you okay?”  



Maylene sighed and shook her head, ‘Clam down you worrywart.  Yeah, I’m fine.  Just… like can I clean up?”  Maylene laughed, “It might not be so bad being splattered with your STUFF… wouldn’t mind washing my hair you know?”  Maylene laughed again in a hearty tone.

Justine was jumping out of his bed with Maylene in hand, “OH!  OH! YEAH,” Justine remarked heading to the bathroom sink to start it up for Maylene to clean up.  He couldn’t help but look at Myalene’s nude body, that slim backside, and curvy top as she started to dip into the flow of warm water.  The moment she was about to step into the water, Maylene turned around and looked back at Justin.

Justine blushed, “Sorry!  Uh…I didn’t mean to,” he looked away like he should have to begin with.

That was until he heard the delighted giggle of Maylene in his hands, “Oh come on… You can look.”

“I...I can?” Justine asked confused slowly turning toward her naked body.

“Well of course,” Maylene remarked as Justine awed at her nude body as she showed off her body in a sexy pose in his hands.  “I mean… you are my boyfriend right?”  Justine felt a small smile creep over his face as he slowly nodded.  “Since now that I’m your girlfriend, you can look as much as you want,” Maylene teased as she started to show off her naked body, walking into the waterfall of faucet water.  Justin couldn’t help but grin watching his girlfriend clean up.  

He couldn’t be happier now that he and Maylene were a thing, and it sounded like she felt the same. 

This was the beginning of an amazing relationship.





Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think.  I wanted to try something with a male giant and female shrinky. It sounded better in my head but when I finally got around to it, felt a little off.  Let me know if you would like to see more of that kind of content (gentle and not so gentle).