- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can join Patreon 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


Another commission

 

Tim took a deep breath as he sat in the car.  He didn’t want to be here, he didn’t care about his pay check.  He just didn’t want to run into his fellow coworkers while he was this small.  Being just under 3 feet was bad enough, but having to see and possibly talk to people at this shrunken size was even worse.  Tim gulped one more time still sitting in his seat in the parked car.  If he could advisor this whole ordeal, he would.  However, his mother was very insistent that he collected his last pay check.  She was busy in the drivers seat texting someone, oblivious to Tim’s discomfort.  After a few more moments she turned toward Tim.

 

“Well?”

 

“… I’m going,” Tim told his mom.  Someone that was completely oblivious to his hesitation.  She didn’t seem at all too worried about Tim going into his workplace after lying about his age and shrinking so soon.  However the last thing Tim wanted to do was upset the one person that was suppose to always protect him.  Deciding to finally suck it up and get out of the car, Tim headed into the office.  Reaching the elevator he quickly got in before anyone else could join him, and hit the button to the floor of the office.  Tim watched the doors close, and he slowly ascended.  It didn’t take too long before the elevator doors slowly open the lobby to the office.  There wasn’t anyone in the elevator lobby outside the office’s double doors.  Tim sighed as he had time to collect himself.  He just had to hurry inside, get to human resources to grab his paycheck, and get out.  The faster the better. 

 

Tim reached for the door.  The difference in his size now was upsetting, and the door reminded him of this.  It had only been a few days since he started to shrink.  Why him?  He was so close to being 21!  It was like running a race and he was almost at the finish line, and he ended up tripping just before crossing.  The pain was surreal at how unlucky Tim was.

 

Not wanting to be caught outside the office by a coworker, Tim quickly pushed the doors open.  He froze for a split second as it seemed everyone on the floor heard the doors and turned to look.  The looks on everyone’s faces, his fellow coworkers and friends, frightened him.  Not a soul had a sympathetic look, instead there was only laughter or smirks on everyone’s faces.  He was clearly the joke in the office, so much for any support.

 

Tim hurried as quickly as he could without sprinting to the human resources office.  Reaching the sub office for the company, Tim was greeted by HR as they gathered up his last check and had him sign it out.  He was now officially free to leave this god forsaken place.

 

Moving as fast as his small little legs could carry him, Tim headed toward the door out of the office.  The whispers and words of his fellow coworkers filled the office.  Tim tried not to listen but a few handful of words were pick up on.  Not slowing down to listen, Tim made it to the front doors of the office.  Just as he was about to push them open, a familiar arm stuck out from above his head pushing into the door.  Tim noticed the arm belonging to Tess.  He looked behind him, and sure enough Tess was standing at least two feet taller than him, forcing him to bend his head upwards to see her smiling face.

 

“Let me help you with that,” Tess cooed as she pushed open the door for him.

 

Tim wanted to thank Tess but he remained silent.  There was something going on with her, and he didn’t like being here any longer than he had too.  Heading through the doorway, Tim went for the elevator.  Just as Tim was about to hit the down button, Tess cut out in front of him and blocked his path by standing there looking down at him.  Tim was startled by her sudden appearance but the look on her face was more frightening.

 

Tess took a step toward Tim causing him to step back.  Each word she spoke was followed by a step forward, “Look, at, you…”  Tim felt a shiver run down his spine as Tess started to back him into a corner.  There was no where for him to go as she got closer and had him pinned into the wall, all just from her presence.  “I mean look at you.  You look like a 9 year old,” Tess chuckled.  The sound was so menacing that Tim felt even smaller than he was.  Maybe he just lost another inch?  “Did your mom have to drive you here,” Tess mocked.  Tim was going to respond but Tess kept on talking, moving even closer to close any space between them.  Towering and casting her shadow over his smaller size.  “I bet she’s waiting for you, her little baby boy, to show up,” Tess smirked wider and held back a laugh.  Her eyes lite up, “What do you think she would do if you don’t show up, Huh?  Do you think she would look for you, like some kind of lost child?  Or, do you think she would be relieved to finally get rid of your pathetically tiny body?”  Tim felt his eyes starting to work up.  Tess was hitting home with her words, as Tim realized that his mother might not care what happened to him.  She hadn’t shown much support since he started to shrink.

 

Tess’s laughter cut into Tim as she went on, “I bet she already left.  What would you do? Would you try to get a ride home from someone else?”  Tim felt a ting of fear, as it was possible his mom left him already, probably to go shopping.  Tess crept in closer forcing Tim to look up at her massive body and at her grinning face.  “Is there anyone here that you could trust to drive you home?”  Tim knew there wasn’t.  “Would you try walking home?”  Tess gave Tim another smirk as she went on, “You know… you can never know who might try to grab you off the streets.  I mean,” Tess gave him a wicked wink, “If I saw someone already as small as you, I would.  Heck, It would be like what,” Tess held up two fingers, “2 days or something before your just the right size.”  Tim jumped at the sudden moan that left Tess’s lips.  “Ohhh, just the thought of the things I’d do to you.  Do you want to know,” Tess asked.  Tim slowly shook his head no, but Tess didn’t listen.  She leaned in and got as close to Tim’s ear as she could and whispered.

 

“You’d be shoved up my pussy like a sex toy.  Left there and choking on my juices, pressed into my folds, gagging and maybe than I’ll insert another toy.  A bigger toy to push you deeper inside.  Maybe you’ll get crushed and then drown in my thick sticky cum.  If you make it through my climaxing, I’ll finally-” Tim couldn’t help it, he felt tears of fear running down his cheeks as he was crying.  The way she described it sounded like this wouldn’t be the first time she did something like that.  The pleasure she was getting out of verbal tormenting was just another degrading thing for Tim to endure.  

 

Tess let out a gasp as she smiled even bigger, “Oh my god are you crying?”  Letting out a sinister giggle, “As much as I do enjoy this sight,” Tess’s grinned from ear to ear as she continued, “You should save those tears for when you really will need them.”

 

Tim was about to let out a horrible cry for help when someone caught Tess’s attention.  

 

“What’s going on,” someone asked from outside of Tess’s blockade.  

 

Tim didn’t hear the quick conversation that Tess and the person had, he was too busy recovering.  The last thing that Tim heard was Tess saying goodbye to him.  It took all his willpower not to crumble to the floor and faint from the sheer terror and torment he just went through.  It was only when Ryan came by to check on him did Tim feel like he could move.  Heading to the elevator he got in followed by Ryan.  Tim wanted to say something but the viscous image of Tess doing things to him kept him quite.

 

“Do you have a ride,” Ryan asked.

 

Tim stiffened as he recalled Tess’ words about his mother leaving him.  Having to walk home, only to be-

 

“I have a ride,” Tim quickly told Ryan.

 

Ryan seemed relieved by the news.  He went to tell Tim to not worry about Tess, how she was joking.  Only Tim knew better, those words were no joke.  She meant everything she said.  The look on her face, the pleasure she was getting out of describing Tim’s fate.  That was all too real to him.  By the time they reached the lobby, Ryan asked him if he was going to be okay.  Tim didn’t know how to answer, of course not.

 

Tim let out a sigh and told him, “It was nice knowing you, Ryan.  Just be thankful it wasn’t you.”  Tim told him as he left.  As Tim left the elevator his mother was standing there waiting for him with an impatient look.

 

“Did you get your paycheck yet?”  Tim didn’t respond as he held it up while his mom took it.  “Finally, I have place to go.”  Tim followed his mom out of the building and got into the car.  It took him a moment to try and climb back into the seat.  It seemed like it was harder to get in now than it was before, like maybe he did lose a couple of inches while he was at work.  Tim was that much closer to reaching his final size.  It wouldn’t be too long before he was the right size that Tess imagined him being…

 

 

 

 

 

This was it.

 

Tim stood on the kitchen table at his current size, just around an inch or so.  Finally he had made it to his new and final size.  No longer was he able to walk around the house.  He couldn’t go outside without help.  He wasn’t even able to make his own food.  Tim was now just a shrinky.  His mother was still coming to terms with his new size.  She wasn’t the happiest woman about the situation, but she was at least trying.  For example, they were going shopping today.  Sure her mother was going to get her clothes first, but than he was going to get fit with a new wardrobe.  The cloths on his skin right now were a few sizes too large and were about to fall off if he didn’t hold onto his pants when he walked.

 

“Mom, are you ready,” Tim called out to the kitchen as his mom seemed to still be waking up with a  cup of tea in hand.  She had a dazed and grumpy look on her face, just like any other morning.  “We should try and beat the crowds,” Tim offered.  He really didn’t want to be at the mall at certain times of the day.  Especially on the weekend.  That’s usually when teens were roaming around the mall, and Tim heard rumors of certain things happening to people his size when people weren’t looking.

 

Any recognition on her face that she heard Tim talking to her never showed, as she took another long sip of the steaming drink.  Tim had to restrain from shouting louder this time.  He remember last time his mother snapping at him for yelling at her.  However in his defense he never knew when she actually heard him or ignored him.  He really wish she would use some of his saving to buy a communicator or something.  It was hard to talk to her sometimes without it.

 

As Tim waited another ten or twenty minutes, he watched his mother finish her tea for the morning and finally started to grab her things.  Finally she picked up Tim and carried him off to the car.  Tim wanted to chat or gauge how his mother was feeling this morning but the car radio turned on the moment she started the car.  It wasn’t loud at all for his mother, but any noise slightly louder than the car engine, Tim found drowned out his voice.  He might get luckily and call out to his mom, but it wouldn’t be easy for them to talk like this.  Once again, it was quite time for Tim, something that was a common occurrence for him at his size.

 

It didn’t take too long to approach the massively large building that was the towns mall center.  Tim recalled the place being enormous when he first saw it as a kid, now it was truly gigantic.  

 

“Come on,” Tim’s mother said as she started to pick him up.  “There’s a few dresses I want to try on first and than we’ll see what they have for you.”  Tim nodded.  He would have rather they got his cloths first so he wasn’t trying to keep his pants from falling off, or his shirt from hanging off his shoulders, but his mom was the boss.  He was just glad she didn’t leave him home as he was.  The walk through  the mall wasn't too bad, the crowds were just slowly starting to grow.  Not enough to be bumping into people, but it wasn't empty like when they first open in the morning.  Tim watched from his mother’s open palm as they passed other people.  It wasn’t too rare to see one or two people take a glance at him as they passed by.  

 

Tim felt a little safer when they finally entered the clothing store.  There were less people in this store than outside.  This made it simpler for Tim to relax a little more, as his mom went to the right part of the store for herself.  Tim watched his mom grab some clothes to try on and started to head to the changing room.  It wasn’t till she reached for the door that Tim had to call out.

 

“Mom!  Don’t take me in there with you,” Tim shouted out complaining.  

 

Tim saw his mom let out a groan as she stopped herself.  “Than where am I going to put you?”

 

It was now that Tim wasn’t sure.  He didn’t know where he should be put, “Maybe there is a waiting room for shrinkies…” Tim asked knowing that was silly.  However his mother decided to ask one of the attendants.

 

“Hi,” She greeted the woman.

 

“Hello, how can I help?”

 

“I need to try on some clothes-”

 

The woman pointed to the obvious changing room, “The changing room is over there.”

 

Tim’s mom let out a huff, “I know that!  My son, is there a place for him,” She said holding up Tim for the woman to now eyeball him.  Tim waited for the attendant to say something, but she looked at Tim for longer than he thought she should have.  Finally she pointed to a little spot by the cash register.

 

“You can leave him over there,” She offered.  Tim looked over toward the area that his mother was directed.  Tim was carried off and toward the small empty space on the counter near a register, with enough room for him to be set down.  

 

“There, happy now?  I’ll be back in a few minutes,” Tim’s mom said as she headed to an unoccupied changing room.  Tim didn’t have a chance to say much.  He just hopped his mother didn’t take to long.  As much as he hated the idea of watching his mother change in front of him, being out in the open was almost as bad.  He swore he could feel people looking at him.  There didn’t seem to be too many people in the store right now.  Just four or five woman just browsing.  However as his mom came out of the changing room, she didn’t head toward him.

 

“Mom? Mom where are you-” Tim called out clearly not being heard.  She headed back over to another clothing rack and was looking for some more clothes to try on.  She didn’t glance back at him as she picked up a dress and put one back.  “Mom, oh come on,” Tim muttered as his mother was taking her time with another set of outfit.  Tim sat down on the counter and rolled his eyes as he waited for his mother to come back.

 

“Ready to check out Miss?”  The store attendant asked someone.

 

Tim didn’t bother looking until a shadowy figure blocked his view of the changing room.  Tim had just enough time to look up at the last face he wanted to see.  Tim and the giantess looked at each both stunned at each others presences.  Than the grinning face of his coworker emerged on her face.  

 

“T-Tess-” 

 

Tim’s words were cut off as a pile of clothes were dropped onto of him, “Just these three shirts.” Tess called out as she covered Tim up with her purchases.  Tim’s words weren’t getting out, as the sound of beeping could be heard.  Suddenly he was picked up with the pile of clothes.

 

“HEY!  NO WAIT!”  Tim called out as he felt himself moving and suddenly the sound of a bag being opened.  He felt himself in the folds of the clothes falling through the air before landing in the plastic bag.

 

“Thanks so much,” Tess called out as her voice sounded closer.

 

“Have a nice day,” the attendant called out as she didn’t seem to notice Tim missing.

 

“NO!  WAIT I’M IN THE BAG!”  Tim screamed as loud as he could.  The only reply he got was the swaying of the bag moving through the air.  He was now trapped with the last person he wanted to be with in the entire world, Tess.

 

 

 

 

 

Each moment Tim was with Tess, his fear and anxiety grew.  It was building so much by the time he heard a door close to where ever it was Tess had brought him, his heart was racing faster than the speed of light.  If he didn’t calm down he was going to have a heart attack.  The rustling of the baggage he was in could be heard before it was set down.

 

“Now… I know I was sure I saw a certain someone, but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me,” Tess’s voice called out.  “There’s no way, that I saw who I think I saw, right?”

 

Tim could hear playful tone in Tess’s voice as it sounded like she was speaking directly into he bag he was still trapped in.  Tess went on, “Let’s see…”  The sound of clothing being pulled out from the bag was heard above him as Tess slowly pulled one shirt out.  “Not here…” She cooed as she reached in for another one.  A light shinned in through one layer of clothing above Tim, but he was still trapped in the last shirt and still in the bag.  “Not here either.  Maybe I was mistaken…” Tess went on.  Tim would have been relieved to hear this, but when he looked through the layer of fabric above him, he saw Tess grinning that knowing smirk as she looked down into the bag.  Her large hand came down into the bag and pulled the last cloth out and him along with it.  Once she unfolded the clothing, Tim fell down out of the cloth and landed on Tess’ bed.

 

“There you are,” Tess said excitedly.  “Look at you!  Oh my… you know, I imagined this day so many times, but now that it’s come true.  I just can’t help it,” Tess said giddy as she looked at Tim’s sprawling body on her bed.  “So how have you been, Tim?”

 

Tim looked up at the massive Tess leaning over her bed to look at Tim closer.  He was too frightened to say much, “My-my mom… My mom will be looking-”

 

“Are you trying to say something,” Tess asked laughing.  “I can’t hear a word you’re saying.”  Tess leaned in closer and was now inches away, “Go ahead and say it again, what about your mom?”

 

Tim could already feel Tess’s body heat and breath on his body.  No matter how hot it was, it sent a chill over him, “My mom will be looking for me,” Tim told her trying to use his only form of defense.

 

“Oh I bet.  I’m sure she’s worried so much about you,” Tess grinned.  “In fact she could be looking through the mall right now!  Or maybe she’s calling the cops!  Or maybe she’s just doesn’t care anymore and went home.  Either way… what she going to do?  By the time she gets here,” Tess let out a cold laugh, “IF, sorry I should be saying IF she gets here.  It’s going to be too late…”

 

“Oh god!” Tim shouted freaking out as Tess rubbed her hands together in glee.  

 

“Come on Tim,” Tess spoke as if it was so obvious at the outcome.  “You knew this day was coming, like it was fate for you to end up here.” Tess told him again as she started to walk over to her night stand.

 

“Tess!” Tim screamed in panic as he looked around for somewhere to go.  He had no where to hid.  

 

“Remember what I told you the other day…” Tess let out another laugh, “Shoot, it’s only been a few days, how could you forget, right?  Although you were MUCH taller than…”

 

Tim wanted to get up and run.  He didn’t know where to, he just wanted to try and get away, but his body remained frozen as he listen to Tess rummaging around and finding a few things.  Tim couldn’t see what she was doing with her back to him, but whatever it was he knew he wouldn’t like it.  Finally Tess found what she wanted and let out a wicked noise before turning around.  She kept her hands behind her back as she turned back to Tim, hiding whatever it was in her hands.

 

“So, where did we leave off at,” Tess asked with that similar look on her face.  She got closer to the bed again as she approached Tim.  “If I recall right… you were just starting to cry, weren’t you,” Tess recalled, that sinister look in her eyes burned into Tim’s soul. 

 

“T-tess,” Tim whimpered clearly not heard.  He could already feel the involuntary action of crying starting to build up inside him.

 

“I’m pretty sure I was telling you what I wanted to do with you, putting you inside me…” Tess remarked as she examined Tim’s reactions.  She was delighted to see how horrified he was, how sweaty and frightened he was.  The panicked gaze.  “But that was than,” Tess remarked as rumbling came up her throat as she chuckled at him, “NOW, well, I have other plans.  Better plans.  Are you ready for them?”

 

Tim shook his head no, as he slowly crawled backwards on with his hands to try and get some distance between the frightening woman.  However he wasn’t moving very fast.  

 

She pulled out from behind her back a small jar, Tim could see a few people already stuck inside.  It looked to be four of them, three males and one female.  All of them about his age or so.  The plastic jar had a lid on it as Tess used her thumb on her hand to pop the lid off and dump the poor souls out and on the blanket near Tim.  Tim watched as each of them had an equally horrified or gloomy look on their faces.  Each glanced at Tim, and than back to Tess who consumed the whole world with her size.  She was leaning into the bed looking down at them. 

 

“Now Tim,” Tess said bringing everyone attention to him.  He didn’t like it.  “Remember how I said you were going inside me?”   Tim shook his head trying to banish those words she spoke of the other day.  “Well things have changed…” Tess let out a soft laugh, “See I wasn’t expecting to run into you so soon!  Which means now you have some friends to play with.  Say hello to your new buddies,” Tess continued to sounds excited. 

 

Tim didn’t remark but he could see that everyone around him wasn’t thrilled by the news.  “Get ready to have some fun, cause you and your friends are going to go along for a nice ride…” Tess announced as she showed what was behind her back.  She placed down a long black plastic string.  In between the length of the string or line were clear empty plastic balls.  Each ball about an inch or so in size, separated in equal length along the string of the object.  At the end was a plastic ring attached to a bulge, or plug.  Tim was confused as to what the item was, but the others seemed more aware of what it was.

 

“NO!”  The girl screamed as she looked at the item with dread.

 

Tess looked at the girl and gave her a wicked look, “Ooh YES!”  

 

“We’re not going to make it,” Someone else broke down in a fit.

 

Tim could only watch Tess look at all five of them with a delighted twisted expression.  She was enjoying their reactions.  This was all so thrilling for her, and she was having a blast.  The other shrinkies were each picked up one at a time as Tess carried their small bodies toward the toy.  She easily popped open one orb and placed each one inside the clear spheres.  Tim was the last one, as he watched each shrinky hunker inside the orb along the long black string.  The girl curled up into a ball, one of the guys banging on the plastic to be let out.

 

“And for my special little friend,” Tess winked at Tim as she went back to her drawer.  She pulled out an earpiece and a small item.  She dropped a communicator down at Tim’s feet.  “It’s a little old, but still works,” Tess told him.  Tim looked at the older model.  He picked it up and with little encouragement put it on.  “See, still works,” Tess beamed down at him.

 

“Tess, don’t do this,” Tim called out now able to see that she could hear him clearly.  However Tess continued to grin at him.  She apparently didn’t give him the device just to hear him talk to her.  Not sure what the point would be to give him one and not answer, Tim was picked up and soon brought closer to the item on the bed.  The smell of new fresh plastic hit Tim’s nose as he was easily dropped and sealed inside the orb.  Tim was only able to sit or kneel in the cramped space, his hands were only able to push up against the side with bent elbows.  It was not a comfy chamber.  The hazy world outside the orb started to move as Tess picked up the item by the circle like handle closer to Tim.  As Tess picked it up, Tim felt the world shift and turn as he was pointed downward.  He could see straight down past the other four shrinkies and onto Tess’s bed.  They were all dangling off from Tess’s hand.  Tim let out panicked sounds along with the others as Tess held them up to her enormous face.  She gave everyone a soft shake or jiggle sending them tumbling around in their small orbs.  It was chaotic and Tim barely recovered before he saw where they were going.

 

Tess was already a step ahead of Tim, as she already had her skirt down and had them being dragged back behind her back.  Tim was appalled as to see his fellow coworker without anything on past her hips.  However the disgust turned to dismay when he saw Tess’s free hand grab the first orb with one of the other shrinkies in it.  She slowly and gently pushed the screaming person toward her butt cheeks.  With little to no effort, the ball was swallowed up and vanished.  Tim shook his head as he watched Tess slowly feed the next one in, her butt swallowing the string as it pulled in the material.  Soon the next panicked and horrified person was gulped as Tess’s ass swallowed another orb.  She kept gently pushing the plastic string into her ass, and soon the next orb and the next.  Finally Tim was the last one outside the horrible orifice.  Tim pleaded with Tess, “Don’t do this!  Tess please!”

 

“Mmmm, that's right, keep it up,” Tess remarked as Tim felt his prison being pulled closer and closer.  Finally Tess remarked, “I’ll see you soon… maybe.”

 

“MAYBE?!”  Tim screamed in fear at the doubt in her words.  

 

Tess didn’t comment except with a sickening laugh as Tim felt the orb slowly touch the flesh ring.  The skin easily parted as it opened just large enough to roll over the plastic cover.  Tim was soon inside Tess’s rectum as the last bit of sex toy was inserted inside.  Tim turned around and watched the end of the toy slowly insert itself and block off any light from enter.  He was now stuck inside Tess’s body…

 

Tim took a deep breath to calm down only to gag and hack up his guts at the stench that filled the chamber.  “OH GOD!  Why, why can I smell it?!”  Tim screamed only to hear a rumbling sound from outside.  Tess must have heard his cries of anguish, as he coughed some more.  The only other sounds he could hear over his disgusted coughs, were the others that were deeper inside, making similar sounds.  Tim tried to peer into the surrounding darkness, but couldn’t see anything.  He couldn't even see his hands that were right in front of him.  All that he was surrounded by was a smelly dark world.  A really hot and stinky world.  The air clung to his skin as it felt like he left the shower on too long and it the bathroom was hot and foggy.  The hazy smelling air stung his nose or mouth depending on how he inhaled.  Tim didn’t know how he was still conscious but he continued to be as he took a gasp of Tess’s butt fumes over and over again.  

How long were they going to be stuck in here?  

 

 

 

 

Tim took a labored breath as he heard a faint noise from outside of Tess’s body.  The sound had been going on for the past half an hour or longer.  Judging by the constant drone, it had to be a TV or music or something that Tess was being entertained by.  Tess hadn’t moved too much, there was the initial swaying around in the orb due to Tess walking somewhere in her home, but after a while it stopped.  The only other sounds were his fellow captives who learned to cope with the stench as best they could. However the occasional cough or curse escaping someone’s lips was heard echoing in the dark.  Tim gave up a while back from trying to plead with Tess.  It seemed like she wasn’t listening to him, even though she gave him the communicator.  

 

Tim gave a soft cough as the feeling in his nose hadn’t returned since he was shoved inside.  As sick and disgusting as it sounded, his body was starting to get used to the environment.  The hot clingy air was less noticeable, as was the smell.  Yet the stench was just enough to remind him where he was with every breath he took.  Tim sat in his ball.  He had already tried to escape, although why he attempted he didn’t know, it wasn’t like he had anywhere else he could go.  Through his efforts, he found that the air filtering through his prison was coming in through little holes in the sphere, and the top was only accessible from the outside.

 

It was up to Tess to release him from both her bowels and her toy-

 

A deep rumbling could be heard above Tim, deeper inside Tess.  Tim and the other let out a shocked sound as it was the third time they had heard it.  It almost seemed like it was getting louder or closer.  Tim didn’t want to think what the noise meant, however the air started to get stiffer and thicker.  The pressure around him was starting to build up as there was a groaning sound around them.

 

“Wh-whats going on,” Tim called out. The others were also starting to panic at the sudden change in the air pressure.  Tim’s ears popped and suddenly a large rush of air blew past him.  The sound of the gas being pushed out past the seal formed around Tess’s ass was deafening for the few seconds that it lasted.  Tim felt his nose catch on fire from the hot air that quickly filled his chamber.  The noxious gas was more horrible than the stale air that he grew to accept.  The introduction of this new blazing breeze of gut gas hit Tim and the others like a hurricane.  Shaking the orbs they were in while it rushed by.

 

“Di-did she just fart,” The female shrinky screamed in disgust.

 

As if to answer her question, another wave of putrid foul air rumbled past them and out the exit, with a loud sound.  The vibration shook Tim to his core from the fart that Tess just released.  The hot sweltering stench now was burning his eyes while his lungs screamed for oxygen.  After the short fart, there were a few softer gust of air that pushed past their anal bead cages.  After the short ordeal, Tim felt the bulging plug behind him move slightly.  Tess was readjusting them, as she turned and pushed and pulled them around on their string.  Tugging them around till she got the anal beads back in position of how she liked them.

 

“Let us out,” Tim screamed once again but was only answered by Tess turning the handle on the other side, spinning and twisting the beads and everyone inside them with it.  Tim let out a cry as he fell on his back and head as Tess fave a half turn and spin before letting out a rumbling laugh.  

 

“Not just yet,” She replied.  “I bet you’re enjoying yourselves,” Tess called out loud enough to be heard.

 

“She’s a monster!”  Someone in the dark shouted.

 

“She wont let us go, were going to be stuck in here!” Another cried out.

 

Tim didn’t respond as he tried to recover from Tess teasing them with her toying with the butt toy.  She finally stop twisting it and finally said, “Shouldn’t be too much longer…”

 

Tim felt hope.  She was going to let them out soon!

 

Tim sat patiently, trying his best not to breath through his nose, as the gas from previously still seemed to be trapped in his ball.  The next half an hour, Tess would let a toot out every so often, just a puff of gas that would escape their hell, unlike themselves.  Tim thought that Tess might have lied to them about letting them go soon.  It had been far too long with them waiting inside her.

 

Just as that thought crossed his mind, he heard someone scream.  The sounds of someone, possible the deepest one, panicked and frighten cries filling the dark tunnel.

 

“What’s going on,” Tim called out.  “Hey!  Hey what’s happening?”  No one answered Tim as the screaming and desperate sounds continued.  Finally after a brief moment it soon went silent.  “Wha-what was that?!”  Tim asked.  The only answer he got was the slow gurgling noise around him as it seemed the walls were shifting.  

 

Than there was the next scream.  It was closer and Tim could hear it better.  “OH MY GOD!  NO NO NO!  HELP!”

 

Tim called out again, but the panicked voice didn’t answer, it only kept up it’s horrible screeching.  Tim was petrified at what was happening.  Why were they acting this way, were they losing their minds?  Did the gas make them loopy?  Before the screaming voice could answer it soon went dead too.

 

“Hey, what the heck is happen,” Tim called out.  “Tess, what is-”

 

The stench of something foul and rotten hit Tim.  This was by far the worse smell he had sniffed all day.  It was horrendous as the stench of what Tim could only describe as one of the shittest scent he smelled in his life.  Thinking it was just another gas bubble about to pass by, Tim waited for the wafting aroma to blow by.  Yet it didn’t.  It lingered, and possibly grew.  Finally it was the woman’s turn to scream.

 

“OH GOD NO NO NO!”  She started to panic and scream.

 

“What’s going on,” Tim once again asked perplexed as to why she was screaming like the others.

 

“Oh shit, oh shit, SHIT!  SHE’S GOING TO SHIT!!”

 

It was now that it all clicked with Tim.  “TESS!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!  STOP IT!”  Tim’s panicked shouts filled the void only to have the only sounds replying were the shrinky just a few inches in front of him pleading and begging to be let out.  Tim could now start to hear the slow slithering of something moving in the dark, advancing on him.  Tim tried again to get Tess to help, to pull them outt, but she didn’t move.  Instead, Tim heard the increasing dread and fear in the woman increase as she screamed her head off.

 

“IT’S GETTING INSIDE, IT’S GETTING INSIDE!!”

 

Tim paled at the words.  Now he knew why the others weren’t talking and why they were so frightened.  Tess was entombing everyone in her waste.  She was giving them a burial…

 

Tim tried it plenty of times before, but now he had to try again as he banged on what he assumed was the hatch to his bead.  Nothing changed, except for the sounds of desperation coming from the bead just a few inches a head of him.  The woman’s voice was straining and growing in fear as the stench increased.  Tim heard the approaching massive beast that was the Tess’s dung encroaching him.  The sludge that he could only assume was as large as her bowel size, drew closer.  Soon the sounds of muffled screams were heard before they too vanished, and it was silent.  Tim shook in fear as he couldn’t hear anything other than the sounds of the gigantic shit sliding closer at a slow pace.

 

“T-tess,” Tim cried out not wanting to meet the same fate as the others.  “P-p-please, save me!”

 

Once again Tess was silent.  Tim was all alone now, well except for the dark specter of death moving in on him.  The presence of the mammoth mound of poop could be felt nearby, but Tim couldn’t see it.  It was like his sixth sense was going off as it feared what was in the unknown dark.  It wasn’t until Tim felt something mucky and hot starting to enter the chamber with him that he freaked out.  Tim shouted and banged yet again, “TESS TESS STOP!  OH MY GOD DON’T DO THIS!  FUCKING HELP ME!”  Tim screamed over and over again as he felt the mucky mud coming in more as his plastic sphere was slowly being engulfed by the shit.

 

Tim couldn’t get any further away from the intruding dung as it started to pile up and fill up whatever space it could.  Tim’s breathing increased as he was trapped in the slowly filling orb.  He couldn’t get out and he couldn’t get away.  He was stuck and the shit was slowly oozing around him, filling up any empty space.  Tim felt the crap starting to crawl over body, rubbing against him and sticking to him.  It wouldn’t be long before he was next, just like the other poor souls that meet their fate before him.

 

“FUCK YOU TESS!”  Tim screamed at the top of his lungs using the last of his breath to cures the giantess he was stuck in.  “FUCK YO-”

 

 

 

 

 

Tess let out the loudest gasp she could muster as she listen to Tim beg and scream for help.  The desperation and pleading made it impossible not to touch herself.  And when he told her to fuck her self… well that’s what she was doing.  Hand shoved inside her pussy rubbing herself into an orgasm as she sat on her couch, pants down and legs spread.  It was weird touching herself while she needed to shit, but it was an interesting feeling.  The added stimulus of snuffing out Tim and those others, was all she needed to fly into heaven.  Sitting on the couch, with a small puddle already forming from playing with herself, she stayed there for at least another 10 minutes.  Just sitting in the after glow of what just happened.  

 

“oooo, god that was good.  Got to shit now,” She told herself as she got up.  She did a quick waddle over to the bathroom.  Her legs still weak from her blissful pleasure, and the feeling of her poop pushing out right there.  Tess took a seat on the toilet and sighed.  She tried to shit… but couldn’t.

 

“Stupid anal beads…” Tess muttered as she found she couldn’t push the toy out.  Grumbling slightly, Tess took a hold the handle at the entrance of asshole and gave it a nice tug.  It gave with such ease that Tess wasn’t sure if she was pooping or pulling the toy out.  The feeling of fullness vanishing as she pulled the plastic toy out, and the sound of something large and solid hitting the toilet water was heard.  Tess looked between her legs and chuckled.  The full length of the anal beads were buried deep in her log.  The massive shit was easily the eight or so inches long, or maybe it just looked like it.  Tess sat there for a few moments trying to think of what to do now.  She hadn’t though this far ahead as she held the end of the shit covered plastic toy in her one hand.  It was halfway in the toilet water.  Deciding to try and clean the toy off, Tess dipped and swished the toy around int the water.  It slowly started to clean the toy as the water turned a certain shade of brown.  Finally after what felt like forever, Tess pulled the toy out of the toilet water.  As the water slowly drained out of the toy, she smirked as she saw five small lifeless bodies laying still in their clear plastic orbs.  

 

Smiling, Tess spoke, “I don’t know about you guys, but I had fun.”  She let out a snicker as she slowly opened each ball.  Letting the bodies drop into the foul water below.  When she came to the last one, with Tim in it.  She removed the collar and set it to the side before holding his body.  She couldn’t help but bite her lip as a thrilling feeling went through her.  “Thank you so much Tim… I’ll always remember you as the little shit that you were,” Tess laughed.  “Oh god, you gave me one of the biggest climaxes of all times, really, like top three or four.”  Tess shook her head, “Well, it’s a shame but, time for you to go.”  Letting him join the others, Tess cleaned up and flushed the toilet.  She made sure to wash her hands good and the anal beads too, before she started to put it back.  As she started to close her little sex dungeon inside her night stand, she couldn’t help but think what it would be like to have another coworker shrunken.  Someone she knew, someone that might have trusted her, someone dear to her.

 

Someone she could break.

 

Tess felt her insides quiver with excitement at the very thought.  

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:


Let me know what you think, I enjoy reading everyone's reviews