- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission set in the shrinkism universe 

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

 

"Why do we need to keep him around," David asked the head of the fraternity, "He's a shrinky."

 

Logan just sighed and rolled his eyes at the very obvious question that kept floating around the campus and especially in the frat.  "Because, his dad and his dad's dad were both part of Delta Omega Pie.  His family pretty much made DOP, if he were to get kicked out they would stop funding this place and than where would we be at," Logan complained to David.  "They literately keep this place standing up."

 

David let that set in as he thought of having a shrinky in the frat.  "... so we have to not only let him in, but we have to kiss his tiny little ass too?"  David sounded appalled at the thought of a shrinky telling him to get him a fucking beer or something.

 

Logan chuckled, "No, his dad talked to me a few months back.  He understands the whole hazing and pledge rituals and stuff.  It's more like, we can't..." Logan clapped his hands together and made a squishing sound.  "So kick him around, make fun of him and all that normal pledge stuff, but in the end he'll become a brother like everyone else."

 

David shook his head at the news, "Alright man." David and Logan continued to walk back to the frat house from class.  Deciding to change the topic, David asked Logan about his girlfriend, "So how's Emma doing?  The other night it sounded like you guys got in a bad fight-" David stop talking when he saw Logan's reaction.

 

"We're done."

 

"No shit?  What happened?"

 

Logan shook his head, "Man, it wasn't working out.  Her sorority stuff kept falling in line with the frat house.  We just never really matched to start with.  Other things too..." Logan explained.

 

David didn't comment as he recalled Emma's personality along with Logan's.  They being leaders and heads of a sorority or fraternity, it was like having two team captains giving opposing orders and not backing down from each other.  She would act like she owned the place and Logan was the same.  On paper maybe it sounds like it could work but in real life things rarely work out as planned.

 

"Damn, that sucks," David said as they were coming up on the frat house.

 

Logan just shrugged, "I'm sure I'll hook up with someone else this weekend at Todd's party."  Logan started to open the door to the house, "Welp, time to go meet the pledges."

 

 

 

 

 

Jake looked around the enormous frat room uncomfortably.  He really didn't want to be here.  Sure he wanted to join DOP a few months back, but that was before he caught shrinkism on the home stretch of his life.  He thought he was going to make it, but it turned out right after applying and joining the college, fate had other plans for him.  Jake wanted to drop out, the sensible thing, but his father said otherwise.

 

"I don't care if you drop out of college, but I will not have a Fletcher not become a member of Delta Omega Pie."

 

Sure Jake should have argued with his dad about it, but he was persistent.  When he was like that, it was best just to say "okay".  So, here Jake was in a fraternity that he didn't want to be at, surrounded by giant men who probably thought he was just another shrinky.  The only comfort that Jake had was his best buddy Will, who was there with him pledging.  Unlike most people, he didn't treat him too different now that he was less than finger size.  

 

Will lifted Jake up to his face, "You sure about this," He asked as they waited for the head of the frat to come back from class to greet the small group of new recruits.

 

"No..." Jake honestly told him, "But, I don't really have a choice now do I?"

 

Before Will could tell Jake otherwise, the sound of the large front doors opening, could be heard throughout the fraternity house.  It didn't take long before two larger college men walked into the room, looking like they owned the place, which they technically did.  Jake watched both of the giants look over the room for something, or someone.  They spotted Jake and it was than that he knew that they were deliberately looking for him.

 

"Looks like we got a lot of new recruits this year David.  Okay pledges I'm sure you already know who I am," Logan spoke to everyone.  Jake didn't comment, not like it would have matter at his size, it wouldn't have reached Logan from across the room.  As Logan introduced himself, and the rest of the frat house, Jake just thought of how much this wouldn't be fun for him the next few weeks.  Jake looked at the two members of DOP, Logan and David as they continued to tell everyone the rules of being a pledge and what the benefits of being part of the frat.  How much they would be like family.  Jake wanted to scoff at that.  Would they really treat him like a family member and not a shrinky?  Heck even his dad, the one who demanded he join, would treat him slightly different.  A little less than his son at times.

 

David's harsh words cut into Jake's thoughts, "Hey shrinky did you hear us?  What, you think your too small to have to pay attention?"

 

Jake quickly shook his head and shouted his answer.  Will looked down at Jake, as everyone's attention was directed at him now.  Jake again repeated his answer hoping this time David heard him.  "No s-sir," Jake shouted.

 

"Just cause you're a shrinky doesn't make you any more special,  especially if your daddy was a member.  You're just a pledgee!  So you better start acting like it, or your daddy is going to come pick you up and take you home!"

 

Jake nodded, and should have felt humiliated at those words, but as David went down the line and snapped into each of the new pledges, Jake felt something.  He had a sense of belonging.  It didn't seem like David was holding back on him or singling him out due to his size.  

 

After David did his drill instructor routine, Logan continued his speech.  "These will be some of most difficult weeks of your life.  DOP doesn't need weak pledges, so if you can't take it," He pointed to the door, "Get out now."

 

No one moved.

 

"Good, alright, David take over," Logan said as he walked out of the room to do whatever it was he had planned.  David on the other hand stepped in flawlessly as he continued to talk to everyone in the room like they were lower than him.  Jake found it kind of nice to see the larger people get treated just like he was.  Maybe joining the frat wasn't such a bad idea.

 

 

 

 

 

Jake looked at the six beer bottles that towered above him as he and the rest of the pledges were forced to drink an entire six pack themselves.  The other pledges, including Will, were doing a good job.  However due to Jake's size... yeah it wasn't happening.  Jake just put his hand up against the glass bottle of beer and marveled at how much alcohol was in the bottle compared to him.  It had to be the same amount of an Olympic swimming pool... or so he thought.

 

"NO PUKING," David ordered.  The typical demand that Jake figured was a common occurrence to this trail.  "SHRINKY!"  David shouted as he came across him.  "I said drink," He told Jake.

 

"uh, i.. uh, Can't?"  Jake said looking stupefy at the demand to consume the drink well out of his reach.

 

"I didn't say if you could, I told you to do it," David demanded like Jake would magically grow bigger and start chugging.  After looking between David and a mortified Will, David finally said.  "If your pledge brother can't finish his beer than the rest of you will have to do it for him."

 

There was some groaning and complaining from a few but surely six hands came forward and plucked the towers of glass off the table Jake was on.  Jake watched his brothers down the drinks for him.  One of them nearly lost his stomach contents from the added amount of just one more bottle of beer.  Jake thanked everyone for helping him, but either they didn't hear or didn't want to respond.

 

David walked back and forth between everyone as he looked pleased.  

 

Logan soon joined everyone in the room and started to look just as pleased as David was with everyone "Good job everyone.  It's been nearly 2 weeks... that means the weeks of hazing is almost over."  Before anyone could rejoice at the news, Logan went on.  "There's just one last thing that needs to be done."  Logan walked over to a table in the room and opened it showing off a drawer full of women's clothing.  "The traditional panty raid."  Logan pulled out a handful of clothing before dropping them back into the drawer.  "Every member since the birth of Delta Omega Pie, has stolen underwear from a sorority on campus."

 

Jake watched Will and a few of the other pledges smirk at the news.  A rumor that has spread throughout campus.  Jake however wasn't feeling as happy about this.  It seemed wrong for him to have to take someone's underwear just to be part of the frat.  However he had come too far in order to back out now.  

 

"So it's simple really," Logan told everyone as he closed the underwear drawer.  "Steal me some underwear by Saturday, before the celebration party.  Anyone who can't," Logan paused near Jake and said, "Won't be a brother to us."

 

Jake gulped at the news.  

 

"Uh, ho-how am I suppose to steal... underwear?"  Jake asked Logan.

 

Logan didn't miss a beat as he looked at Jake.  "Not my problem pledgee.  No exceptions this time.  I'm sure your dad will understand."  Logan didn't miss a beat as he walked out of the room with David in tow.

 

Jake just looked at the empty towering glass bottles he couldn't even drink out of.  How was he suppose to sneak into a sorority and take some underwear.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dude this sucks!"  Will complained as he and Jake sat in their dorm room.  "There is no way we can steal from a sorority without getting caught.  Like they totally upped their guard since the last few years it's happened.  I even heard they got motion sensors or something."  Will groaned.  "I even talked to a few of the other guys..." He shook his head, "They are having the same issue.  Most of the sororities know whats going to happen this week and have locks and even have cameras set up.  There is no way in a sorority without an invitation and I heard no one is letting a single guy in the entire week."

 

Jake sat there on the desk listening to his friend complain about the impossible task set before them.  "Can't we just buy some and pose them as stolen?"

 

Will shook his head, "You do NOT want to get caught doing that.  Trust me.  Last year a new pledges tried that... lets just say you'd rather get caught by campus police than try and fake it."

 

"What the fuck dude," Jake complained hearing the news.  "Is this really worth it all?  Like I mean is it really worth having a record to be part of DOP?"

 

"... I mean kind of," Will shrugged.  "What about your dad?  You told me how harsh he can be.  Do you want to have to tell him why you're not part of the frat?"

 

Jake didn't comment as he tried to imagine what his dad would do.  Would he just disown him?  Than he would be a shrinky without any family name or protection... this was literately life or death for him.  

 

Will sat up quickly at a thought.  "Wait..." he looked right at Jake.  "You could do it," He said sounding like he just heard a prophecy.

 

"What?  Do what?"

 

"You could get the panties!"

 

"... uh no???"  Jake said sounding confused.  "How the hell am I suppose to do that?  I can't even open a door."

 

"Exactly!"  Will told him like it made sense.

 

"Dude, what are you talking about."

 

"Think about it, you can't open a door, but you can sneak under one.  Or through a window or like a crack in the wall," Will said smiling like Jake had some kind of super power.  

 

"And than do what exactly," Jake asked not sure what his friend was asking from him.

 

Will gave him a look, "Than you take the panties!  You're like our little inside spy or something.  The sorority girls will be looking for people like me and the others, but not someone like you," Will told him.

 

Jake shook his head, "I don't know about this.  I... I don't' think I can-"

 

Will cut him off, "You got to.  It's not just you, but all of us pledges that are on the line.  Look, remember the past couple of hazings... we covered for you.  I think now it's time that you help us..."

 

Jake shook his head at the way Will was phrasing it.  Jake never asked for them to help him, but they did it anyway.  Now it seemed that he had to help them out this time.  It almost felt like Jake had a debt to pay, and it was being called in now.  Jake didn't like how he was put in this position, but there wasn't much he could do about it.  "You seriously going to do this to me?  I didn't ask for you guys to help me out..." Jake complained but after a long pause, finally gave in, "FINE!"

 

"Great," Will said sounding genuine happy about Jake helping out.  "I'll talk to some of the guys to scope out places to hit."

 

Jake didn't like how Will used scoping out a place for them to hit.  It just made this seem all the more wrong.  He just hoped that the guys didn't find some place insane for him to try and sneak in or steal from.  Heck, Jake wasn't even sure if he wanted to be associated with a group of guys known for stealing underwear.  It might have been easier to say no and drop out from the fraternity, but Jake would be lying if he didn't feel a sense of bonding with the other pledges.  The least he could do was try for them.

 

 

 

 

 

Jake looked at the slightly open window.

 

"You can't be serious," Jake shouted at Will even though it sounded like he was whispering to him.

 

"What? This is literately the ONLY room that has an open window," Will told Jake in a hushed voice.

 

Jake looked at the slight gap, that wasn't even a quarter of an inch open.  Either the owner of the room forgot to completely close the window or she just wanted a small draft in her room.

 

Jake didn't like this, "And you're sure she's gone?  I mean not like somewhere else in the building... Like out of the fucking sorority?"

 

"Yeah, she's got class.  Trust me on this, we did our research on Emma, she's got Biology at 3 till 5.  You have 2 hours to grab 5 panties or bras or whatever she's got."  Will gave a thumbs up, "And for whatever reason she coming back early, Joe's following her to text us if she doing anything odd.  Bro, we got this, you just have to get us some underwear and were going to be DOP members!"

 

Jake mussed over the information.  He did feel a little better knowing that someone was watching the woman they were stealing from... 

 

Well, that didn't sound good when he said it like that.

 

Jake tried to ignore what he was about to do was a crime, and that it didn't sit well with him.  However they only had tonight to do this.  They spent so much time locating the perfect place, one that had a room on the ground floor with bushes or plants blocking others from seeing Will hunkering near the window.  Sadly those drastically limited the places they could break into, and now this happen to be the only one with a slight open window.  

 

"Let's just hurry the hell up," Jake told Will not wanting to waste any time that he might need.  Will nodded and tied the long string around Will.  "5 pieces of underwear... god this is so stupid," Jake muttered as Will lifted Jake out of the bush and held him up to the small opening in the window.  Jake felt a sense of fear from being out in the open.  Anyone would notice Will's arm sticking out of the bush, so Jake quickly jumped off his hand and grabbed the window frame.  Jake was just small enough to army crawl through the opening and onto the other side into the room.

 

Jake looked through the room and sighed as he spotted some underwear on the floor scattered about.  That was one obstacle he was afraid of was the girl would be a clean freak and have nothing on the ground.  Luckily she wasn't.  Jake carefully walked to the ledge of the window sill and looked at the major drop.  Jake gave the rope a good tug to signal Will to give him a little slack.  Jake jumped off the ledge and found he dropped a little before the rope was taunt and kept him in the air from falling.  Another yank and it slowly was lowered down.  It took only a few moments before Will feed the slack to Jake and he was on the carpeting ground.  

 

Jake let out another sigh, "That went better than I expected."  Last time they practiced this, Will nearly dropped him straight into the ground of their room.  This time he was more careful.  Jake untied his end of the rope and looked throughout the room one more time, now that he was ground level.  The room was filled with typical sorority stuff.  College books and papers spread throughout the room, the girl seemed a little slobbish for being in a pristine sorority.  Jake didn't ponder who this person was or what she was like, he had a job to do.  The less time he spent here the better.  Jake ran to the nearest piece of underwear.

 

It was a skimpy thong.  Grabbing the material, Jake gave it a good heave and found it budged slightly.  

 

"OH god!"  Jake shouted as he gave it a harder tug and dragged it across the carpet the few inches he needed.  Panting from the exercise, Jake grabbed the string and tied it around the underwear.  Giving it a good test on the knot, he gave the rope a nice solid jump tug.  In just a split second, after Jake got clear, the underwear zipped up and out the window.  A few more moments and Will pulled and slipped the string through the opening in the window and let it fall to the carpet again.  Letting out an exhausted sigh, Jake said, "One down, four to go."

 

Turning around and looking for another fabric of clothing left out, Jake spotted another underwear entangled in some shorts.  Grimacing at the struggle that would follow it, he ran over and did his best.  It took much longer than he thought it would, and found that he was sweating and straining as he tied the clothing up and gave the rope a nice tug.  Jake hated how easily Will was able to drag the enormous panties out of the room without much effort.  Still Jake had work to do.  

 

After what felt like hours, Jake tied off the second to last piece of underwear.  He was really panting and tired.  He felt exhausted from all the dragging and pulling of the large clothes.  However he still had one more to go.  As soon as he gave the rope a nice tug and it flew through the air, Jake turned around and examined the now pretty bare bedroom floor.  "Shit," Jake panted as he looked over the mounds of clothing he already went through for underwear.  He was now short one, and there wasn't any on the floor.  "Crap..." Jake muttered as he tried to think of what to do.  There was no way he could just leave without grabbing one more pair of panties.  

 

Jake looked left and right, all over the place.  There wasn't any more used underwear on the ground.  That meant he had to find the clean ones... 

 

Jake looked over to the daunting dresser.  It towered well up into the air.  The large wooden monolith seemed like an impossible beast to attempt to climb.  However Jake already spotted the long cable belonging to what looked like a hair dryer on the top of the dresser, it reached to the carpet on the ground.  A few of the drawers were already cracked open.  Jake could try and climb up and try and retrieve a pair, but could he get them out?

 

What choice did Jake have?  If he didn't retrieve one, than someone wasn't joining the fraternity.  

 

"Stupid heights," Jake muttered to himself as he started to head toward the dresser.  "Stupid fraternity and their dumb rules."  Jake made it to the long white cord dangling off the top of the dresser.  "Stupid dad, making me go through all this," Jake shook his head as he grabbed the plastic cord that was thick, but manageable.  Pulling himself up on the cord, Jake started the daunting job of climbing and stealing the last set of underwear needed.  As Jake climbed up the cord he saw the first drawer was all the way closed.  Hopefully that wasn't the one that he need to get into.  Next drawer he saw open had some shirts.  Jake saw the last drawer was open, at the top of the dresser.  Hating the height he had to scrambled up and the distance of it all, Jake pulled himself to the top and was rewarded with the site of dozens of clean panties stuffed in the drawer.  "Finally some good luck-"

 

The sound of the bedroom door opening frighten Jake as the door was swinging open.  Jake spun around and saw the string near the window gone.  

 

"WILL?!"  Jake hissed as he didn't spot an escape route as the owner of the room was already back.  

 

Jake had just moments to act and tried to get into the dresser drawer, however the moment he attempted to grab the wooden ledge, someone entered the room.  Than another person.  And another.

 

Jake watched as three giantess entered the room laughing and talking while he was out in the open trying to grab onto the wooden dresser.  Realizing he didn't have time, he stop trying for the open panty drawer.  Turning his body so he was on the other side of the power cord, away from the new comers, he held on hoping he wasn't too noticeable to the three women.  

 

As each woman walked into the room, Jake knew them either by name or passing.  Emma, the shortest of all three and sorority leader, came in like she owned the place before flopping down on her bed with an exhausted sigh.  Stacy, the tallest and dark skinned was on the phone talking to someone.  She was hanging up as she walked over to Emma.  Yvonne was the last of the girls to enter the room and head over to an open chair by the desk, she sat down asking how the test went for Emma.

 

"It was so boring and lame.  I over prepared," Emma told them.

 

"Food should be on the way soon," Stacy commented hanging up her phone.

 

"Is that a draft," Yvonne asked spinning in the chair to spot the open window.  "Girl what are you doing leaving your window open?"  Yvonne asked like she was crazy.

 

"Yeah," Stacy commented sounding just as appalled, "It's panty raiding season.  Are you nuts?"  Stacy got up and slammed the cracked window closed.

 

"Fuck," Jake whimpered looking at his escape route now completely gone.  He wasn't sure how he was going to get out that window but with it closed he had one less escape.  Jake's head turned toward the still open door.  Jake shook his head.  There was no way he made it out through there and not get noticed.

 

Emma laughed, "Whoever tries it, would have to have a massive set of ball on them if they thought they could nab some of MY underwear." 

 

Jake didn't want to think what would happen to him if they were caught by Emma, the way she said it sounded like it wouldn't be a good thing.  Staying as still as possible, Jake was afraid that the slightest of movements would shake the cord he was on and give himself away.  As he stayed still he heard the three goddess talk about girl things, parties, and other stuff.  Emma's recent break up a couple of weeks ago, Stacy crushing on someone in her history class, and Yvonne's family coming to the states for the summer.  

 

As Jake stayed still he couldn't help but feel his arms quiver from holding himself up on the plastic cord he was wrapped around.  The longer he stayed up on the cord the harder it was for him to stay attached to it.  Knowing he couldn't stay here forever, Jake figured he needed to make some progress to the door.  The longer he stayed in the room the sooner he would be found, or his arms would give out and fall about 100 feet or so to the ground.  A drop he didn't want to attempt.  Jake started to slowly slide down the cord.  A slow inch crawl a minute or so, or that's how it felt.  The slower he went the less likely he would draw attention to himself.

 

The sound of Stacy's phone going off brought all attention to her, "OH foods here."  The towering woman got up off the bed and went out the door and headed off to collect whatever dropped off food it was.  Jake took this opportunity to climb a little further-

 

"What the fuck..." Emma muttered loudly.

 

Jake's heart froze.  Did she see him?!

 

"Huh," Yvonne asked as her attention and Jake's was pulled to Emma.  She was looking down at the ground.

 

"My underwear... what the fuck... my underwear is missing," Emma said sounding upset and furious as she glared around the floor of the room.  "Someone fucking took my underwear," Emma nearly shouted as she got up off the bed.

 

Yvonne gave her a sympathetic look, "We did warn you..."

 

Jake watched as Emma got up off her bed and nearly ran to Jake.

 

Suddenly Emma grabbed her dresser and nearly yanked the whole panty drawer out of the dresser looking through it, "The fuckers only took my used ones.  Fucking sickos!"

 

Jake hadn't been more frightened in his entire life as he was so close to Emma he could feel her body heat and rage steaming off her body.  Jake refused to open his eyes as he kept them shut praying she left the dresser area soon.  However the moment he thought she was going to leave, he felt the air around him freeze.

 

She saw him... he could feel it before he saw it.

 

"You," She stated out loud.  Jake didn't want to, but he opened his eyes and saw those large orb like eyes of Emma looking locked onto him.  "It was you, wasn't it."

 

"... I can explain!"  Jake tried to shout only Emma had her hand plucking him off the cord in a matter of moments.  He didn't have time to say anything else as Emma held his tiny form in between two pinched fingers.  Emma's face had a stern glare on it as she seemed to be trying to figure out how exactly Jake had manage the task of stealing her underwear.

 

"What do you have there," Yvonne asked from her seat trying to see what was going on.

 

As if to make things worse, Stacy had returned and was holding a couple of bags from a fast food burger joint nearby.  She just shut the door and looked at Emma holding something, and Yvonne's attention was drawn to it too.  All three of the Giantess were watching him now.

 

"So you're the one who stole my underwear," Emma stated.  Jake didn't know how to respond.  Instead Emma went on, "Okay little guy, where did you put them?  There was no way you could have dragged them off somewhere."

 

"I-It- DOP, if I didn't take them I would have been kicked out.  I swear I didn't want to do it but I was forced to!"  Jake tried to explain to the giantess.  

 

"Where are they," She said more sternly like dealing with a child who didn't understand the question.

 

"... g-gone, Will has them.  They probably turned them in."

 

"Wow," Stacy said opening one of the bags pulling out a burger.  "I didn't think the guys were low enough to get a shrinky to steal for them."

 

Yvonne nodded before laughing.  "Sounds like the rumor of Logan having the smallest dick in DOP isn't so true after all."  

 

Emma snorted at the comment of small dicks.  "I'm sure everyone is large than this little guy."  Jake felt upset at the remark.  Sure it was true but for someone to insult him like that was a low blow to his already small ego.  Jake tested the grip on him only to find it was still pinching him as strongly as before.  Emma headed over to the bag while still holding Jake, she reached in with her other hand and pulled out a large burger.  Sure to Jake's size it was enormous but even at a normal person's size it would be a tremendous amount of food.  Once the paper wrapped burger was extracted, Emma dropped Jake into the paper bag leaving him trapped in there by himself.  Emma carried the bag with her as she sat down on her bed, Jake watched the paper bag fold in just a little by something pressing in on the sides.  It had to be Emma's legs as she sat crossed leged with him in her lap and her thighs around the sides.

 

"What are you going to do with him," Stacy asked from somewhere.

 

"What the small fry?"  Emma asked after chewing some of her food and gulping it down.  "Don't really know yet."

 

"Can I see him," Yvonne asked.  

 

Jake watched Emma from above nod.  Soon a large hand dipped in and pulled him out.  Jake was now face to face with Yvonne.  She too was eating her food and chewing it before speaking.  "Awww, poor thing, I bet you thought you were going to get away with stealing, didn't you," She said in an unsympathetic tone.

 

"Men are all creeps," Stacy stated.

 

"If only they were the only ones that could catch shrinkism," Emma added.  "World would be better off without them."

 

"Please, I'm sorry," Jake pleaded with Yvonne.  She didn't bother to listen to his begging.

 

"Let me see him before you get rid of him," Stacy added.

 

Jake's heart skipped a beat at her words.  Get rid of him?

 

Soon he was passed off to Stacy who tilted her head at him, "So what are you going to do with him," Stacy asked Emma again waiting for her answer.  Jake tried to talk to Stacy to tell her or Emma that they didn't have to hurt him.  "You think the guys are looking for him?"

 

"Doubt it," Emma said over her mouth of food, "I'm pretty sure they got what they need, why come back for a shrinky?"

 

Jake heard this and recalled how the fraternity was suppose to stand up for each other, as brothers.  Surely they would come back for him right?  Will was his friend, he was probably at the door knocking to be let in just to save him.  

 

"True," Yvonne said before she laughed, "Oh my god... look at him, I think he just realized that..."

 

Jake was in fact feeling the blood drain from his face as the girls peered at him.  They all were laughing or shaking their head in disbelief.  Sure enough Jake was horrified at the news.  Will wasn't at the window anymore, he was gone.  Why would he risk getting kicked out of not just the fraternity but off campus for Jake.  He was just a tiny shrinky...

 

Emma took Jake and placed him back in the fast food bag.  He stayed there as the girls continued to eat.  It didn't take long for Emma to finish her mammoth size burger.  It seemed after each bite she took a growing shadow started to expand from her gut.  A little bump blocking a little extra light after each bite size swallow.

 

"Ooof, god I'm so stuffed..." Emma sighed rubbing her slightly lumped belly that Jake could see was extending more now that she downed what looked to be a full sized cow burger.  It had to be at least the size of her fist now that she was done.

 

"Can't eat another bite," Chided Stacy.

 

"Maybe a few fries but that's all," Emma sighed.

 

"Maybe a small fry..." Yvonne asked.

 

Jake felt his world freeze once again with Yvonne's implying tone.  Slowly he watched Emma's head tilt downward into the empty bag that Jake was held in.

 

"Well..." A smile crept over her face, one that meant trouble for him, "Maybe just one teeny tiny fry wouldn't hurt."

 

"Oh shit," Stacy laughed.

 

Jake on the other hand didn't find this funny.  "You, you can't eat me!"  Jake cried out as he watched Emma looking down at him.  Instead of answering his cry, Emma's hand reached into the bag and pulled him out with the same small amount of effort from her.  "I didn't want to do it, they made me!"  Jake told her again.

 

"You should feel lucky, it's not often that I put a guy in my mouth," Emma told Jake.

 

Both of the other Giantess laughed, "Ohh, did you just use a dick joke on a shrinky you're about to eat?"

 

Emma ignored Stacy's little question as she brought Jake up toward her lips.  She opened her mouth letting Jake see the remains of the burger she ingested.  The sesame seeds that littered parts of her mouth, the little wad of lettuce stuck in one of her molars.  A scampy piece of meat wedged in between one of her teeth.  Jake shook his head as he felt the warm moist air of Emma's breath wash over him along with the chilling dread of what was about to happen to him.  The smell of fresh onions and mustard hit his nose hard as Jake tried not to gag while he fought against the strong fingers.

 

Before Jake could react he was already being tossed inside the open mouth.  He landed on the slippery tongue.  Jake couldn't scramble fast enough as the tongue was already flicking him around and inside the soaking wet mouth.  In a mater of moments he was drenched in the nasty substance that smelled horrendous.  However Emma didn't give Jake time to rest as she started to swallow him.  Jake protested with not just sounds but by moving his arms and legs around, trying to find something to grab and hold onto.  He felt something and reached out to touch it.  

 

Suddenly Jake heard a roaring sound as he shout out of the mouth and into a hand.  Emma was coughing and clearing her throat.  Jake was ejected out of the mouth harshly.

 

"Oh shit, you okay girl," Stacy asked moved in to pat her back.

 

"Did you swallow him," Yvonne asked.

 

Emma shook her head, as Jake sat in her open palm drenched in slime.  "No... I couldn't."

 

Stacy looked at Jake and than back at Emma, "You... you couldn't?  Isn't he like and inch tall?"

 

Emma now was looking embarrassed, "And?"

 

"Well," Yvonne chimed in, pausing for a few moments to let it sink in for everyone.

 

Finally Emma blurted out, "I DON'T LIKE TO SWALLOW, OKAY?!"

 

Stacy just frowned, "What?"

 

Emma look frustrated as she went on, "It's why Logan dumped me."  She quickly made a snide imitation of what Logan told her, "What do you mean you don't' swallow?  Logan didn't want a girlfriend who couldn't."

 

"oh... Emma," Stacy said patting her on the back.  Jake sat in the puddle of spit trying to gauge what to do next while the girls consulted Emma on the reason of the silly break up, he didn't want to chance a repeat of what just happened.  Jake tried to get up but slipped and landed in the gooey puddle of drying spittle.  Stacy went on, "You know it just takes some practice, that's all.  Fuck Logan, he's a piece of shit for saying that."

 

"Yeah," Yvonne added.  "Look, Emma, if you want, we can help."

 

"Help?"  Emma asked not sure what they meant.  

 

"Yeah," Yvonne said leaning in.  Jake watched as Yvonne's fingers picked him up off the damp hand and held him at eye height of Emma, "We can use small fry as practice material."

 

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing.  This was insane!  "She couldn't swallow me the first time," Jake tried to warn them.

 

"Oh shut up little fry," Stacy blurted at Jake.  

 

Jake didn't understand what they meant but the sound of using him for "swallowing" practice was beyond him, however Yvonne went on, "Trust your sisters.  We're here to help.  Now, tilt your head back."

 

Jake watched as Emma nodded and did as she was told.  She tilted her head backwards and had her mouth pointed upward.  Jake was soon carried over to Emma.  Yvonne went on, "Okay open your mouth."  Once again, Jake looked into the gasping void.  Jake shook his head in fear as he was once again looking at death.  "Stacy, can you give her a hand?"  Jake watched as Stacy started to rub and relax Emma's throat.  The soft gentle massages slowly had Emma's mouth and throat blossoming open into a massive sink hole.  "There we go... see, you just have to relax."  Yvonne told Emma.  "okay ready to meet her belly?"  Yvonne asked Jake.

 

"Don't do-"

 

It was all Jake got out before he was let go.  The half an inch drop felt like a mile as Jake plummeted past the open lips and tongue.  The throat was easily large enough to gulp him down.  Jake didn't even have time to grab or fight back this time as he quickly was surrounded by darkness and than warm sticky walls.  Just as soon as he hit the squeezing wall, something massive and hard pushed in from around him.  It started to drag him down quicker than before.

 

"Gulp," Stacy said from the outside, and it was now that Jake realized it was Stacy's fingers guiding him down Emma's throat.  Jake tried to thrash or climb up the throat but the pinching sensation around him and the large digits pushing him downward stopped him.  Jake was soon gulped and swallowed quickly down the throat and into the awaiting stomach.  The massive fleshy cavern was filled to the brim with the meal Emma just ate.  Jake landed in a mucky mush mound of food.  Jake couldn't see a thing as he was in a dark and nasty world filled with heat and acidic smells that burned and tickled his nose.  Jake clamored through the layer of chomped up burger and tried to find an exit.  Anywhere that wasn't Emma's gut.

 

"See, easy," Came a muffled sounding Yvonne.  "With a little more practice you can be a pro sallower like me, in no time," Yvonne laughed through Emma's stomach.

 

Emma's voice was rumbling through the chamber as she said "Oh shut up," Before laughing with her friends.  This was the last sound Jake heard as the chuckling and laughter stirred the mixture of food.  Waves of food loosening and shifting, falling and collapsing all around Jake.  It piled in around him as he was in a nightmare of jostling food.  He tried to fight his way out but it was like being trapped in an avalanche of burger meat and bread.  Without knowing where up or down was, he was left in the full stomach of food, unsure of where to go.  Jake could only hear the sounds of Emma's body starting to break down the small load added into the massive belly of burger beef.

 

 

 

 

"Shhh, shut up," Emma growled to a snickering Stacy and Yvonne.  

 

"Hurry up," Stacy whispered to Emma.

 

"You ever tried taking a shit in front of your friends," Emma protested as she squatted over the open drawer of the DOP panty dresser.  Emma closed her eyes as she tried not to think about much except the upcoming bowel movement as she hovered over the open dresser.  It was just a toilet...

 

Emma felt the massive built up shit starting to move.  She let a fart escape and fill the air around the dresser with it's stench.  She hopped all the guys were out of the house, or they for sure would have heard it.  Emma continued to push and felt the head of the turd poking out of her backside as she tried not to move while doing the deed.  The log started to leave and Emma grunted and pushed more as the girth of the beast got larger.

 

"Oh god, that's nasty," Stacy said holding her nose.

 

"Smells like someone died," Yvonne said with a chuckle in her voice.

 

"Shut up," Emma hissed again as she was losing concentration.  Again she pushed and a quick silent fart came out along with the rest of the log.  The shit leaving Emma's back side was smooth and massive from the amount of food she ate the other day.  That was the issue with eating too much food, it always left a large helping of leftovers the next day.  Finishing up with a nice couple of pushes, Emma grinned as she looked at the nice size crap she left on the girl's panties hidden in the drawer.  There was just the faintest sight of what looked to be a shirt or maybe part of the shrinkies pants in the last part of the log, showing off what could only be what was left of the panty raider.  

 

"Alright, let's get out of here before the smell attracts too much attention," Emma told the girls as they started to sneak out.  Just as Emma was leaving the fraternity, she sent her ex-boyfriend a text message.  "Panty raid failed successfully," and sent a picture of her contribution to the panty collection that they had been building up over the years.  With one more remark she added, "He was almost as big as you, almost..."