- Text Size +

Fulda flopped into the booth, making my locket cage trail in the air as her chest fell faster than it did.  Inertia pressed me against the door’s bars as it swung toward the broad expanse of her foothills at the base of her mountainous breasts.  It landed hard enough to dimple her soft skin, throwing me into the wall facing her before slightly bouncing back up.  For a moment it seemed to hang in mid-air, then it fell back against her chest and came to a stop.  With a small groan, I grabbed the bars and pulled myself up to stand on the tiny gold floor.  I was used to Fulda’s rough treatment of me, and not even my pride got hurt anymore when she unintentionally flung me around like this.

 

The other women took their seats around the booth, with Jessica occupying the place of honor at the head of the table.  Helen reached for a bucket in the corner and wrapped her hand around the neck of a gigantic bottle of vodka, even for them.  Her muscles flexed a little when she hoisted it into the air, and the table shook when she slammed it down on top.  Jackie leaned forward and slid her hands into a small compartment underneath the table.  Glass clinked together when she grabbed four shot glasses with a single hand, and they rattled against each other when she set them on the table.

 

“Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Fulda asked.  She fidgeted with the locket between her fingers, twisting it back and forth on the chain.  “You have to be a certain age to drink legally, not size.”  I realized she was not merely fidgeting, but sending a strong hint.

 

“Of course, how could I be so inconsiderate?” Jackie replied and reached for another glass.  She slapped it onto the table beside the others with a loud clack.  “A shot glass for someone who could fit inside one.”  Jackie quietly grunted and leaned back in the booth, giving me a pointed stare.

 

With them sitting in a circle I finally got a good look at everyone.  Helen was to the right, sitting up so straight I thought her spine might be a steel rod.  Her white dress had a single broad strap over one shoulder, pulling the material tight enough over her chest to outline her breasts.  It dipped inward above her hips, highlighting her voluptuous figure, before her thighs blossomed out.  She had her hands folded in her lap, and her long, powerful legs were bare, showing off her lightly tanned skin, and her shiny white shoes with slender spires under the heels made her calves and shins into rigid spires.

 

Jackie was getting into the spirit of the private section, lounging against the cushion with her slender arms spread wide, resting atop the backing.  Her strapless dress matched her hair, a brilliant shade of cobalt blue and almost perfectly straight.  She had even painted her nails the same color, their movements drawing my eye as they idly slapped the booth’s leather.  White stockings gave her slim legs some shape.  One leg was crossed over the other, showing off her vibrant blue heels with one long, continuous sole giving her feet a steady incline, and a small hole in front so her toenail polish was visible.

 

On our left, Jessica excitedly leaned forward, resting her elbows on her thighs.  Her dress went up to her collar bone, the dark red acting as an excellent background for her curly blond hair and contrasting with her pale skin, with a decorative black belt pulling it tight around her waist.  Its skirt was pleated, helping it keep its form as it drooped beneath her toned thighs.  She had on a pair of flesh-tone stockings, helping her calves look even more defined, and her black flats had separate sections for the heel and pointed toe with a pearl anklet running through a loop in the back keeping them on her feet.

 

Fulda pressed her thumb against the front of the locket, slipping the nail into the small crack where the door met the backing.  She bent the digit slightly, and with a loud pop the force pulling on it overcame the latch holding it in place.  Her thumb opened it as wide as it could go, then she let go and held a single finger flat in front of me.  I stepped onto it, my feet barely dimpling the skin of the platform several times broader than I was, and Fulda held the finger steady.

 

The world rotated when Fulda turned her hand, and she began lowering me toward the table.  She moved slowly, keeping me above her lap in case I fell off, though there was little risk of me slipping off a finger wider than most hallways.  Her finger reached the table, and I stepped from it onto the hard, black surface.  Five hollow glass obelisks rose in front of me, distorting the light that passed through them like a funhouse mirror, and a colossal tower filled with vodka stood behind them.

 

While she still leaned forward, Fulda wrapped an enormous hand around the bottle and picked it up.  “As the most gigantic person here – and Jessica’s sister, of course – it falls to me to pour the first round,” she declared.  She twisted the lid off and set it on the table beside me, then began pouring shots.  When all the glasses were full, she slid them to the giantesses arrayed around me, starting with Jessica, and kept two for herself.

 

“Trying to get fucked up like the old days?” Helen teased as she reached for her glass.

 

“You know, it’s customary for the birthday girl to go wild and her friends to go along for the ride,” Jackie chimed in, grabbing hers.

 

Fulda smirked and slid one of her glasses toward me, bulldozing me aside with the thick glass bottom.  She let go and focused her icy gaze on it, and in a flash the monolithic vessel for vodka was gone.  In its place stood a glass properly sized for me, filled nearly to the brim with a clear liquid.  Some might say she was recklessly flaunting her powers by using them to shrink a glass like this, but I was just glad to be included in the fun.  In the apartment we had full sets of dishes she had shrunk for me, and it seemed natural to do it here.

 

“Now that everyone, no matter how colossal or puny, has a drink, I think it’s time for a toast,” Fulda announced.  Holding her drink aloft, she proclaimed, “To Jessica!  If I had to build a perfect sister, she would be exactly like her.  She’s smart, caring, beautiful, has a body most men would die just to touch, and she’s my only sister you don’t need a magnifying glass to see.  Love ya, sis!”

 

The four of them reached to the middle and clinked their glasses together while I raised mine as high as I could.  They made slight motions toward me, but none of them had fine enough control to only nudge my glass, so they left it at that.  Their glasses thudded on the table simultaneously, making the ground shake beneath my feet, then they raised them to their lips.  A warm breeze hit me from all sides, then they tilted the bottoms up and poured the liquor straight down their throats.  Not wanting to be left out I did the same, but while they all appeared to be fine I must have done something wrong.  My throat burned from the vodka passing through and I began producing large amounts of thin saliva.  By the time I stopped gagging, Helen had already taken the bottle to start her round.

 

“You might want to put the shot glass down and step away, honey,” Fulda said, and I did as instructed.  It rapidly grew in size, forcing me back as its base expanded to where I stood.  Not a second had passed before I found myself staring up at the glass tower again, dwarfed by what they each delicately held between two fingers.

 

Helen collected the glasses and lined them up, then filled them all in one continuous pour.  She slung one across the table for each giantess in attendance, but when it came to me she carefully pushed it forward, keeping total control with her tight grip.  After she let go, she pointed a tremendous finger at it, causing it to dwindle again.  We all picked up our glasses, but before we could drink Helen held up a hand for us to pause.

 

“I think it’s appropriate for us to all give a toast,” she said, and no one objected.  “To Jessica!  The only person capable of filling Fulda’s shoes, even if only figuratively – no one else could fill those monsters.  She’s strong, organized, and the light of every room she’s in, and I’m glad they’re sisters because I couldn’t choose between them.  I know the Gammas are in good hands with her, and when the time comes, she’ll pick a successor almost as worthy.”  They repeated the ritual, and the vodka was slightly more palatable this time.

 

After Helen enlarged my glass, Jackie collected them in front of her and began pouring.  She was the first one to use both hands to hold the bottle, and even then she still spilled enough to form a small pond on the table.  No one seemed to mind, however, and she distributed them with much more care.  When it came time for her to shrink mine, she held her thumb and forefinger apart, then quickly brought them together, making the vessel dwindle accordingly.

 

“I’ve never been great at speaking, and I’m even worse at speeches, but I’ll give it a shot,” Jackie announced.  “To Jessica!  She’s the only woman I know who can coordinate outfits better than me, and they all look so great on her!  We may not have a lot of common ground, but she’s always a joy to talk with, and eagerly listens when I go on rants even if she’s not that interested.  That’s how I know she’s got a great character, and people like her always go far in life.”  We drank together again, and I was beginning to find the vodka almost palatable.

 

Jackie regrew my glass by doing the reverse motion with her fingers, and Jessica started collecting them in front of her.  “Hey, it’s your birthday!” Fulda interrupted her.  “Don’t you know the rules?  You can’t pour any drinks, that’s what we’re here for!”

 

“But I’m the birthday girl,” Jessica shot back.  “Don’t I get to do whatever I want?”

 

Fulda smirked and sat back, holding up a hand in surrender.  “You’ve caught me in a technicality,” she admitted.  “As it is your blessed 21st birthday, if you choose to pour drinks, that’s your prerogative.  You may proceed, and even issue a toast if you see fit.”

 

Jessica filled and distributed the glasses, snapping her fingers as a flourish when she shrank mine.  “I do, in fact, see fit,” she said, holding her glass aloft.  The others followed suit, and she waited until mine was as high as I could get it before proceeding.  “To Gamma Tau Sigma!  It’s a true sisterhood, and not just because it’s a sorority.  I’ve never felt the same acceptance and support as I do when I’m among Gammas.  They’re some of the sweetest, most caring women in the whole world, and we’ve gathered the best in this room.  I’m so glad you built it into what it is, and I hope it’s even better when I finally have to pass it off.”  When we drank this time, it felt like a big drink of water.  My taste buds had gone numb, and everything started to blur around the edges.

 

We placed our glasses back on the table, and Jessica regrew mine with another snap.  They looked at each other silently, wondering who was going to make the next move.  After several seconds of the only noise being the muffled music coming from the main hall of the club, Jessica finally spoke.  “So, is this it?” she asked.  “Do we just take turns pouring shots until there’s no vodka left?”

 

“We could always go dancing,” Helen offered.  “I’ve seen how you move, I bet you’d draw more attention than you could handle.”

 

“I kind of want to keep it in here for a while longer,” Jessica replied.  “You all paid for this room, and I think we should at least finish a bottle or two.”

 

“We could play some drinking games,” Fulda suggested.  “The right ones should get us through a couple bottles easily.”

 

“Most of the drinking games I know involve shrinks,” Jessica responded.  “We’d have to go out there and get some, and they’re probably with friends.  People would come looking for them, and someone would notice if a whole group went missing.”

 

“We’ve got one shrink right here,” Fulda said.  Jessica looked at her inquisitively, and Fulda simply pointed at me.  Jessica followed her sister’s finger, and her eyes widened when she saw it led to me.

 

“You want us to play with your husband?” she exclaimed, still staring at me.  “Aren’t you worried he’ll get hurt or killed?  Our games are always rough on shrinks.”

 

“Have you looked at him up close?” Fulda asked.  “He may be tiny, but he’s been a shrink for almost seven years, and all that time running and climbing has given him a body that’d put a lot of professional athletes to shame.  Plus, you were all at our wedding!  I trust you not to hurt him, and if anyone does they’ll have a very short life as a shrink.”

 

Jessica seemed open to the idea, but not totally convinced.  “Are you okay with this, little guy?  I mean, I don’t think Fulda would offer if she didn’t think you were, but I want to be sure before I agree.”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine with it!” I answered, shouting to make sure she could hear me.  “Fulda and I play games like this all the time!  We’re all here to make sure you have a good birthday, and as your brother-in-law I’m happy to help.”

 

Jessica pensively looked back to her sister.  “And you’re sure you’re okay with us playing with your husband like he’s a toy.”  Fulda smiled and nodded, undeterred by the new phrasing.  “I only know a couple games that just need one shrink though, and they’re all pretty lethal.”

 

“Don’t worry about it!  We can take turns being the second shrink for you.”

 

“How will we decide who starts, though?”  Jessica’s tone made me think she was slowly working her way toward something.

 

“Sis, what aren’t you getting about this?  As the birthday girl, you decide!”

 

“Well then, as the birthday girl,” Jessica began, “I hereby declare that the first person out of all the Gammas here to be shrunk for my amusement is… you, dear sister!”  Fulda looked shocked, but before she could protest Jessica snapped her fingers.  In an instant my towering wife was reduced to the size of a figurine standing between two rows of the booth’s padding.

 

Jessica leaned over and pinched two fingers around her sister, then plucked her off the seating.  Fulda’s legs, wrapped tightly in dark stockings, stood out against Jessica’s fair skin, and I could see her struggling against the grip.  I knew all too well there was nothing she could do to get free, however, and Jessica set her down beside me before opening her fingers.

 

Fulda was obviously fuming, but she knew she had been hoisted by her own petard.  “Dammit, Jess!” she shouted.  “Why’d you have to pick me first?”

 

“You said I could pick anyone!”  Unused to everyone’s voice being a bombardment of sound, Fulda recoiled from her sister’s words, making Jessica smile.  “Sometimes I just get tired of being the little sister.”  We both groaned at the joke, but she looked very satisfied.  “You two should get ready for a lot more of those.”

 

“Aw, I think she’s cute at that size!” Helen declared.  “She’s only about twice the size of her shrink husband!”

 

“Yeah Fulda, you’re such a doll!” Jackie chimed in.  “You should try not being so huge every now and then, it’s a good look for you.”

 

Jessica loomed over us, bringing her face down until it became our ceiling.  Her blue eyes were alight with glee, and while she considered us I could tell Fulda wanted to be mad, though she did not have it in her.  Everyone was having so much fun, especially Jessica, even if it was at her expense, and she did not want to rain on their parade.  One of them had to be first, after all.

 

Fulda was still huge to me, with my eyes barely reaching her waist – as I understood it, shrinking someone made them roughly proportional to their actual height.  Over the years I had become accustomed to the idea that I was simply small and everyone else was big, and things like this helped keep it in perspective.  Though she was Amazonian to me, the women arrayed around us saw her much the same as they saw me.  For now, they were the giantesses here, and Fulda was their beloved shrink.

 

“You both are in for such a teasing when it’s your turn,” Fulda shouted at them.  “If you thought I was a bitch before, just wait until you’re finger-sized.”

 

The gargantuan blond laughed, blasting us with a cloud of hot air and making our bones shake inside our bodies.  “Who’s the big sister now?” Jessica boomed, and followed it with more laughter.  “I’ve got tons of these.  Anyway, you two sit tight for a minute while I figure out what game I want to play.  And don’t go anywhere!  Not that you’d get far, I just don’t want to have to clean sister or brother-in-law off my shoe later.”  Jessica had really taken the advice to enjoy her special day to heart. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!