- Text Size +

“Come on, you’ll have fun!” Fulda pleaded.  The table shook when she leaned forward on it, her hands resting on her elbows.  She was wearing a low-cut black dress, smushing her breasts together in the large window of her cleavage.  It was the most convincing argument she had made yet, and I forced myself to look up from them to her chiseled features.  That was only a little better.  Her enormous face loomed overhead, and her lips were in full pout.

 

“I just don’t think it’s a good idea for me to go dancing,” I said.  “Dim lights, loud music, all those feet moving wildly, there’s a lot that could go wrong.”

 

“Don’t you trust me to keep you safe?” she asked.  She batted her bright blue eyes, and I felt my resolve weakening.  I looked down to her tremendous cleavage and remembered why I had shifted my gaze.  “I haven’t been out since we started dating, and I really want you to come with me.  Do it for me.  Please?”  Fulda leaned forward, bringing the great rift of flesh toward me until it nearly engulfed my body.

 

She was all too aware of the power she had over me, and my resolve faltered.  “Okay, I’ll go dancing with you,” I finally agreed after fifteen minutes of wheedling.  Fulda leapt up and started bouncing giddily, her hands clapping together with the sound of thunder.  Her breasts bounced along with her, the terrible danger I just agreed to put myself in no longer seemed so dangerous.

 

It was obvious she planned to go from the start, it was just a matter of wearing me down.  Her long auburn hair was down and meticulously treated so it was whimsically wavy, and dark eyeliner made her eyes stand out even more than usual.  Bright pink lip gloss drew the eye to her lips, though everyone but the extraordinarily tall would have to look up at them.  She wore a black dress that stopped a quarter of the way down her thighs, with straps that immaculately framed her cleavage.  The garters of her dark stockings were just visible beneath the hem, and her elegant, strapped high heels boosted her to seven and a half feet tall.

 

“The girls are going to be so excited!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

 

“Wait, what girls?” This was the first mention she had made of anyone going out with us.

 

“You know, the girls!” Fulda unhelpfully repeated, and she could tell from my blank stare that she needed to elaborate.  “Oh, right, I didn’t tell you.  Jessica turned 21 a few days ago, so me and some other Gammas in town are taking her out!  Don’t worry, it’s just Jackie and Helen, and they like you!”

 

“And you’re wearing those enormous shoes so they don’t upstage you again?”

 

Fulda leaned in close so her face was all I could see, bringing her aquiline nose close to touching mine.  “Honey, do you know how much it costs to get these in a custom 18-and-a-half?  I’m wearing them any time it’s appropriate, and some times it isn’t.”  She brushed me with a finger, sending me stumbling back before walking off to her room.

 

When she returned, a golden necklace chain was draped over a finger, held in place by her thumb.  Something that looked roughly spherical dangled form the end, swinging like a pendulum with her gait.  As she got closer, I noticed it looked like a locket, but made of gold bars joined to form a cage.  “I don’t think I’ve seen that necklace before,” I stated, not wanting to ask the obvious.

 

 “Do you like it?” she asked, smiling.  Fulda presented it to me, holding the locket down for me to get a good look.  It was large enough for me to fit inside with room to spare.  “I had it made a few months ago so I could take you to nice places.  It felt wrong to keep stuffing you inside my clutch like you’re a tube of lipstick, so now you can join the fun with us big people!”

 

“And putting me in a cage is supposed to be better?”  I really did not object too strongly, I just wanted to see if I could fluster her.  Knowing Fulda, her mind was made up the minute she ordered it, and it was better than having to worry about something in her clutch smashing me.

 

“Yeah, lots!” she replied joyfully, clearly not flustered at all.  “This way you can be part of the group without me having to worry about you falling into my drink or something.  And I think you’ll like your vantage point when inside.”

 

“My vantage point from behind bars,” I specified, still trying to make her squirm.

 

“You’ll change your tune once you see it.”  Fulda pried the door open with two fingers, then reached to grab me.  Her fingers settled on my collar and, careful not to grab anything else, she pinched it and plucked me off the table.  I dangled limply below her grip, accustomed to several ways she picked me up, and she carried me to the locket’s open door.  She turned me so I would be facing outward and opened her fingers, dropping me into it.  After a short fall I landed on the bars, and with a loud clank she shut the door with a finger.

 

She let go of the cage, and for a moment I swung back and forth from the chain.  Fulda grabbed a half in each hand and slowly lifted it to her neck, careful not to add to my discomfort by going too fast.  Gold links clicked through the loop as she adjusted it, working her fingers below her hair to get the clasp to fit just right.  The chain jerked when she clicked it into place and she let go of it.  I dropped with the new length of slack, and got thrown against the bars when it jerked to a sudden stop.

 

There was a thin golden floor for me to stand on, and when I got to my feet I realized Fulda was right.  To either side, her breasts rose up like great hills, curving down to a great valley in front of me.  I stood right in the middle of her cleavage, surveying a vast field of her breasts enhanced by her dress pushing them together.

 

“Okay, you’ve won me over!” I called up to her.  “I’m okay with the cage now!”

 

“I thought you’d come around,” Fulda said smugly.  When she spoke her chest vibrated, making the cage rattle around me.  She flicked the locket, making a loud bang when her fingernail struck the bar, and it started swinging side to side, bumping over the skin of her chest.  “Just wait until I start walking.”

 

The swinging abated after a few seconds, and Fulda adjusted the locket so it fell right at the base of her cleavage.  Her body rose slightly when she took a step, then a loud click came from the floor when her heel landed.  A moment later I bounced, accompanied by a crash from her toes slamming down, and I quickly fell back into place.  Fulda’s tits, however, did not calm down.  They kept jiggling, the enormous mounds of flesh rippling from the movement that passed through her body.  When they were about to settle down her other foot landed, starting the jiggling all over again.

 

“Still want to complain about the cage?” she teased, and another wave of vibrations passed through her chest.  It felt so nice, like my whole body was being massaged at once, that for a brief second I forgot I was in a cage at all.

 

“No, this is fine!” I answered as I watched her breasts bounce in front of me some more.  “I think you should take me out more often now!”

 

“Don’t get too excited just yet.”  Another wave of vibrations traveled through her chest, making me feel remarkably content.  “And by that, I mean don’t fucking cum in your pants.  We’re walking there.”  The quiet laugh in her chest sounded like a low roar, and she hit the lights on her way out.

 

Fulda had to hunch over to fit inside the elevator, and even standing inside she had to crouch to keep from hitting her head on the ceiling.  The brief elevator ride down was the only reprieve I got from her jiggling tits, and they started right back up as soon as she stepped out.  There were few people in the lobby, and though she drew their gazes none of them looked too closely at Fulda’s new necklace.  She had to stoop to get through the door, making my cage swing out from her chest, and it made a dull thud when it landed back against her skin.

 

It was dark outside, the only illumination coming from streetlamps far overhead.  People on the sidewalk steered clear of Fulda, not wanting to risk agitating a woman who was over seven feet tall and looked like she could tear off a car door with her bare hands.  This was the first time I had been outside in months, much preferring the safety indoors, and it was a remarkable experience.  Glancing around, once I got past the fact that I was almost buried in my wife’s tits I felt big again, and much taller than I had ever been before.  Even hanging above Fulda’s breasts I was over six feet off the ground, and able to look down at most people walking by.

 

“You have your phone on you, right?” Fulda asked, her booming voice jolting me out of my delusion.  “We need to be able to text each other in case one of us gets in trouble.”

 

“I don’t think you should worry about getting in trouble,” I replied, “and you’d probably be better off texting one of your giantess friends if you do.  But yes, I have it on me.”

 

Fulda chuckled, making a pleasant rumble spread within her chest.  “I was trying to spare your ego, but I guess you know where you stand.  Let me rephrase: if you get in trouble and you think I don’t know, text me!  It’ll be loud in there, but I promise I’ll be able to hear it and come looking for you.”

 

 We were quiet for the rest of the brief walk, leaving me to admire Fulda’s bouncing tits in silence.  It was a fine experience, and I did not think I would get tired of watching them even if I lived inside this cage.  She knew the effect her voice had on me, and to fill the silence she started humming.  The vibrations from her vocal cords overtook me, and between that and her bouncing breasts I was in paradise.  Fulda was giving me the complete experience of being immersed within her, and my only complaint was that it could not go on longer.

 

When we reached the club, Fulda began pushing her way through the line.  “So, where are we meeting your girls?” I asked as she barreled through a crowd, shoving aside the people who did not want to move.

 

“They should already be inside,” Fulda answered, not slowing as she scythed a path through the crowd of people in front of her.  We could have beaten them here, but I had to spend fifteen minutes convincing you to even come out, remember?”

 

When she reached the front of the line, a firm hand on her stomach stopped Fulda.  The cap of a bald head was the first direct sign of another person I had seen here.  The others may as well have been bugs with how readily Fulda cast them aside.  “Ma’am, you need to go to the back of the line,” a gruff voice told her.  “We’re at capacity, and it’s first come, first serve.”

 

“This might sound unbelievable, but I’m with a reserved table, so I should be on the list,” Fulda replied.  “Fulda Stein?  Table should be under my sister, Jessica?”

 

There was a pause while the bouncer checked his clipboard.  “Well I’ll be damned,” he exclaimed, “you’re not just an entitled white bitch trying to force your way in.  Go ahead, your table’s on the left wall.”  He stepped aside and pulled the velvet rope to let Fulda pass, then blocked the onrush of people trying to follow her.

 

It was much darker inside than it was on the street, but Fulda seemed to know where to go.  She walked along the wall, carefully avoiding people who might slow her down.  When she reached the side, she crept along until she spotted her friends inside a booth.  Fulda quickly moved the rope aside and slipped in, clasping the rope behind her.

 

“Fulda, you giant bitch, you made it!” Helen exclaimed, and the others stood up to greet her.  Helen was first in line, and she quickly wrapped Fulda in a tight hug.  Their bodies pressed together, and the skin on Helen’s chin squeezed through the bars of my cage.  When they finally parted, she brushed a lock of blond hair behind her ear and turned her blue eyes up to look into Fulda’s.  “You just had to wear those gigantic fucking heels tonight, huh?  What’s the matter, worried you might have to look me in the eyes all night?”

 

“Turnabout is fair play,” Fulda responded, holding her friend at a forearm’s length.  “Or were you dreaming of being taller than me again?  Trust me, I haven’t forgotten about the stilettos you wore when I tried to set you up on a date.”  She released Helen and squeezed her arms around the next person.

 

“Jackie, you giant nerd!” she shouted, pulling her tight enough that her hair slipped through the bars.  She had changed it from bubblegum pink to vibrant blue, making it seem like the ocean was pouring into the cage around me.  “I haven’t seen you in so long!  How’re you doing, girl?”

 

“Oh, I’m doing fine,” she replied, stepping back far enough I could see her turquoise eyes.   “I’m actually managing a game store these days!”  Though I was looking down at her, being this close was a firm reminder that I was puny in comparison to them.  Her crown stretched as far as I could see in both directions, and I could see each individual follicle.  Before she pulled back, I saw her hairs more as great blue ropes, every one enough to support my weight if I grabbed on.

 

“I can’t wait for you to tell me all about it, but first…”  Fulda let go of Jackie and embraced the next person tightly, shoving a clear blue eye against the front of my cage.  “I need to say hi to the birthday girl!” she finished, clapping Jessica on the back.  “Happy birthday, sis!  Sorry we couldn’t celebrate on the actual day, but you know how it is.”

 

“Yeah, I know.”  Jessica clapped her back in response, sending deep, meaty thuds through Fulda’s chest.  “It means a lot that you all came out anyway, though!”  They squeezed each other tightly for a while in a sisterly embrace before she stepped back so she could look Fulda in the eyes, her curly blond hair bouncing on her shoulders with each movement of her head.  “But what was that I just saw?  Did you bring a shrink to my birthday party?”

 

“Not just any shrink!” Fulda corrected her.  “That’s my husband!  I figured he’d want to come out too, seeing as how you kept us safe after Gina’s attack and all.”

 

“Well, I’m glad he could come,” Jessica said, giving me a gentle look.  “There’s a definite dearth of cute guys here, and your husband is just the cutest!”

 

“Yeah, he is pretty great,” Fulda replied, turning me back and forth as she fidgeted with the locket.  “Do you not know the rule, though?  At any Gamma outing, you’re supposed to wear your tallest heels so you can really tower over the people around you!”

 

“I guess I didn’t realize this was a Gamma thing,” Jessica responded.  “Do I have time to go back and get my six inchers?”

 

“Don’t worry about it!” Fulda answered, clapping her on the shoulder with a laugh.  Her booming laughter sent a series of explosions through her chest, and I did my best to ride them out.  “Besides, you’re still taller than Jackie, and I bet if you asked my itty-bitty husband he’d say you’re gigantic.”

 

“True enough.”  Jessica smiled, and clapped Fulda on the bicep.  “Want to get started with some shots?  We’ve had a bottle sitting on ice waiting for you to get here.”

 

“Yeah, let’s get this party started.”  Fulda slipped free of Jessica’s hands and strode confidently to the padded booth along the wall, eager to begin.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!