- Text Size +

It felt like I was embedded in a giant pillow while stuck to Fulda’s lower lip.  The skin here was particularly soft, though my insignificant weight did not make the slightest impression in it, and the hundreds of tiny crags that ran through the tissue were so immense I scarcely noticed them.  Every tiny segment was my size or larger, and I had been stuck to the middle of one.  Her thin layer of lip gloss was as thick as my body, and held my fast when I tried to move, putting to rest any concerns about me falling from her lip.

 

Even when she started walking I was not disturbed.  Fulda was so massive in relation to me that it was like I had become part of her body, and the motion of her body and vibrations from her humongous feet hitting the floor had no noticeable effect on me.  While I did not like being so minuscule to the rest of the world, I figured I could be comfortable here for the rest of the night.

 

“I think it’s time for me to head home,” she said, and I reconsidered my position.  Every movement of Fulda’s lips stretched and contracted the skin that held me, jerking my arms and legs outward before releasing them, only to do it all over again.  When her incisors pressed against her lip, I realized that her teeth were now sparkling white towers of bone.  Each terrifyingly loud blast of sound sent a hot breeze over my body, trapping the hot air already emanating from her lips.  Fortunately, the lip gloss was fluid enough to keep up with the rapid movements of her lip, and I remained firmly stuck by it.

 

“Aw, already?” someone replied, though their voices were distorted so much at this size I could not tell who said it.  Every word sounded like a series of loud booms with a hint of speech beneath it.  “We’re just getting started!”

 

“Jess, it’s midnight,” Fulda replied, subjecting me to the chaotic forces of her lip spreading and coming back together again.  The hiss when she identified her sister grated on my ears, though I could not cover my ears in time.  “I was up at five this morning, and I’d like a little time alone with my little guy tonight.”

 

“Well, okay.”  Though all the distortion, I could tell Jessica was disappointed her sister was heading out first.  “Kiss on the cheek before you go?”

 

“Yeah, sure.”  Fulda must have had a lot more faith in her lip gloss than I did.  She bent down, and I turned my head to the side as far as I could to see what was happening.  Fulda’s lips dipped below her sister’s crown, showing me a vast golden waterfall that gave way to an immense plain of pale skin that I was rushing toward.  Her enormous blue eye flickered into view for a moment as Fulda’s face approached hers, and I doubted it was enough time for her to see me.  Darkness overwhelmed my body as Jessica’s head eclipsed the light, and I was on a course straight for the broad, alabaster plain in front of me.

 

Fulda’s lips pressed against Jessica’s cheek, shoving me into the temporary crater they created.  It was shockingly soft, giving way at the slightest bit of force, and felt good against my back as it formed around me.  Trapped between the body heat of two women, however, the air temperature spiked quickly in a very short time, and I was glad it was just a peck on the cheek.  Even so, the smack when their skin parted assaulted my ear drums from all directions and kept bouncing inside them even after Fulda had stood back to her full height.

 

Before leaving, Fulda wrapped her powerful arms around Jessica and drew her in for a hug, slotting her in beneath her chin.  “Love you, little sis!  Happy birthday!” she said, and I endured another wave of her lip’s powerful movement.  Glancing down, it was strange to see the top of Jessica’s head, especially when I was so puny.  Her hair looked like thousands of golden ropes erupting from a single long canyon, each one thick enough that I would have to shimmy my way up it.

 

Jessica squeezed her back and looked up, her eyes forming a broad pool beneath me.  “Love you too, big sis.  Take care!”  With that they parted, and Fulda waved to the others before walking out of the club.

 

Outside, the cool night air helped offset the intense heat coming off from Fulda’s lip, putting me in a very comfortable position.  As she walked I relaxed against her skin, letting its soft, smooth surface embrace me as I leaned into it.  I kept my focus on the pink flesh around me, not wanting to see the world rush by at incredible speeds.  Fortunately, no one hassled her on the way home.  Although she was inebriated, her immense size and evident power deterred anyone who might want to mess with her, and no one noticed that her puny husband was clinging to her lip.

 

One back in our apartment, Fulda let out a low, repetitive growl which I figured was a giggle.  She kicked off her absurd heels and kicked them to the side with a rumbling clatter, then bit down on her lower lip with her incisors, then rolled the lip further into her mouth.  When I contacted the enormous tooth it pushed the rest of her lip away, and I was left stuck to the thin layer of enamel by her saliva.  Keeping her teeth bared so I would not end up lost inside her mouth, she dabbed the tooth with a tissue, drying the saliva around me and causing me to drop into the vast folds below.  Slowly she moved it away, keeping me cradled in the tissue by forming a chamber large enough to hold my body with her fingers.

 

When she was sure I was no longer stuck to her tooth, Fulda stepped toward the dining table and set the tissue down on it.  The fragile white paper started to unfold, and she grabbed and edge with her gargantuan fingers and gave it a slight tug.  A ripple ran through it, launching me into the air, and when I came back down there was only the dark, hard wood surface to greet me.  I landed and rolled, stopping just beside the rim of some wood grain I would have needed to climb out of.

 

Fulda’s titanic face loomed over me, the pupils of her enormous eyes just visible on the edge of my vision.  I could see every pore and follicle that made up the face I loved, and it made me appreciate her beauty even more.

 

Fulda, however, was focused on other things.  “You’re so small!” she proclaimed, her voice making a wall of sound that I fought to not get blown away by.  “Even with how I’ve enhanced you, I can barely see you!”

 

“Wait, hold on,” I began.  “What do you mean by enhancements?”

 

Fulda laughed, and my insides shook from each booming peal.  “Haven’t you ever wondered why I can see and hear you even though you’re puny?”  Admittedly, I had never considered that I ought to be below her notice, so I shook my head.  “That’s part of the magic!  I never wanted to lose you, so when I shrank you, I added some stuff to help with that.”

 

“You thought to do that when you shrank me in a rage?”

 

“Well, it was part of my whole shrinking package at that point,” she explained.  “I liked hearing the people I shrank beg, and being able to find them no matter what, and… well, you know my history.”  She looked morose for a moment, then her eyes lit up and she continued, “But still!  Now that I can barely see you, I can finally do something I’ve always wanted.”

 

Before I could ask what, Fulda stormed off, leaving me to look at the bare ceiling in her absence.  She opened a drawer and rummaged through it, throwing aside objects thousands of times my size with a mere flick of her finger.  Her hand withdrew something, then she slammed the drawer shut with her hip and strode back toward me.

 

The table trembled when she laid her elbows on it, and she moved a metal ring until it encircled one of her gargantuan eyes.  Her iris expanded so it filled the whole circle, then she let out another round of laughter that blew copious amounts of hot air over me.  “You’re even small through a magnifying glass!” she declared, sill laughing.  “Normally I wouldn’t use one of these things to look at you, but right now, you’re just… you’re just so small!”  She started laughing again, hard enough she needed to pound her fist against the table, which made my bones and other insides shake when the irresistible vibrations reached me.

 

I gaped up at Fulda as she peered at me through a magnifying glass – specifically, at the blown-up eye she was using to look at me.  Aside from a bit of tanned skin visible around the ring, it was the only thing I could see, effectively filling my sky like never before.  The glass lens distorted it, making the ginormous iris wavy the further away it got from the pupil so the lines thick as city streets seemed to curve.  As disorienting as it was to have my wife’s eyeball staring at me like an otherworldly force, I could not tear my eyes away from the hovering plane of icy blue.

 

“You are seriously teensy,” she continued, her voice louder and more powerful than the club’s music had been.  “You’re not even really bug-sized, since I don’t think there are any bugs as puny as you are.  I’d need a microscope to really see something as itty-bitty as you, but until now it didn’t seem worth the investment.”  She looked off to the side and hummed quietly, and I recognized she was about to go off on a tangent.

 

Fulda’s all-seeing gaze turned back to me, and she enlightened me on what had crossed her mind.  “That makes you a microscopic man.  My microscopic man.  You know, this idea is starting to sound really good.  I could put you on a slide and turn the lenses until you’re in focus and be like, ‘I see you, teensy-tiny husband!  You’re smaller than dust, but I can still see you!’  I think that’d be real fun, don’t you?”

 

Before I could answer she started speaking on a different subject.  “I could have you under the microscope and shrink you until I couldn’t see you there, either!  You know I can shrink you pretty much indefinitely, right?  I can make you any size I want as long as it’s below where your height’s locked in.  That’s the beauty of those enhancements I put on you.  Even if you get so small I literally can’t see you, I still know where you are well enough to fix your size.”

 

“Are you going to do that right now?” I asked.  “I mean, you’re already staring at me through a magnifying glass.”

 

The sky rumbled as Fulda thought it over before answering.  “Nah, not tonight.  You’re already plenty small, and I’d like to watch you shrink as long as possible.  Watching a man dwindle down to nothing gets me so fucking hot, you wouldn’t believe.  It’s way stronger than just shrinking someone down to your height.”

 

“Well then, what are we going to do?”

 

“Tonight?” Fulda asked, her way of narrowing it down.  “It’s after midnight, so I’m going to bed and you’re coming with me.”  She set the magnifying glass down on the table, returning her eye to its normal look as it stretched over the sky above me and making the air ring with the sound of vibrating metal.

 

“Okay, then I’m ready for you to grow me back whenever.”

 

Fulda chuckled, a quick series of rapid-fire booms that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  “Also no,” she said.  “I like you this size right now, it’s hilarious how teensy you are and it makes me feel just so, so fucking gigantic.  Don’t worry, I know this is a ‘sometimes’ thing, and I’ll grow you back first thing in the morning.  But now, you get the fun of how I’m going to take you to bed like this.”

 

She knelt beside the table, leaving her titanic face looking over the vast wooden plain, and reached a hand out for me.  Instead of picking me up, she extended a single finger and lowered it onto the table behind me, the whorls of her fingerprint jutting out like trenches had been dug beneath them.  It pressed onto the table, the tip turning white from pressure, and I glanced up the spire stretching above me, rising almost a mile into the air before joining with her palm.  Fulda smirked, her tremendous lips pulling to one side as she kept a careful watch on me.

 

Her finger shot back toward her, shoving me along with its irresistible force once it came in contact with my back.  It made a loud crack when her skin separated from the wood, and her finger lifted me into the air as it curled into her palm.   Fulda’s finger came to a sudden halt, flinging me off it to sail through the air on course with her face.  For a journey of several miles it was over rather quickly, and I crashed into her chin.  The taut skin was like hard rubber, and I bounced off without so much as making a dent in the tanned surface.

 

I plummeted from her face and landed on one of the great mounds of flesh below.  It bounced me back into the air, launching me at an angle and making me rotate as I sailed in an uncontrollable arc.  When I came back down it tossed me up again, much less high this time, though at a sharper angle.  The third time I hit Fulda’s breast I did not bounce at all, and simply started rolling down the slope.

 

The closer I got to the great rift of Fulda’s cleavage the steeper the slope got and the faster I fell.  Instinct kicked it and I scrambled for something to arrest my descent, but even at my puny size the skin was too smooth to offer any firm handholds.  I tried to slow my descent with friction, groping her breast with my spread hands, but it did not have a noticeable effect.  When the slope became too steep I fell off it, freefalling toward the line where her breasts collided.

 

As I reached the point where they pressed together, I began to bounce rapidly between her breasts until plunging deep between them.  I sank up to my neck, and the mountains of flesh formed around me, holding my body tight and pinning my arms in place.  Unable to do anything else, I gazed up at Fulda, who seemed to stretch upward for several miles more from her chest.  All I could see of her face was the sharp cliff of her features at a very steep angle and the rounded tip of her aquiline nose.

 

Fulda stood, and I my stomach lurched when I rose several miles in a second.  While I could not see anything beyond the tall, curved walls of the canyon I had fallen into, I still felt her turn to walk toward our bedroom.  I felt it even more when her first step hit the ground.  Powerful, bone-shaking vibrations ran from her legs up through her body, dissipating through her breasts and eventually reaching me.  The earth around me started to move, though it did not start seriously shaking until her second step.

 

Ordinarily, the jiggling of Fulda’s breasts as she walked was only perceptible because they were sized for her frame, but I was not in an ordinary position.  When her feet hit they dropped a short distance, making the great orbs draw my body down with them and collapse around me.  Once they bottomed out they rebounded, springing back into the air and slightly loosening their grip on me.  When they came back down I plunged deeper into her cleavage, and after only a couple of steps her breasts had completely engulfed me.  I knew it was useless to fight against them, each breast weighing hundreds of millions of tons, and the only reason I had not been smashed between them was their softness as they formed around me.  The only thing I could do was give myself entirely to her tits, more massive now than I had ever imagined.

 

There was no air in the small pocket her boobs formed around me, so I had to hold my breath for most of the journey.  I knew it was a short trip, and she had always been mindful of my chance of suffocation so far.  When the jiggling stopped I knew I had a bit more to endure, and sure enough her breasts only pressed harder against me as she leaned forward.  I figured she was rolling her stockings down, and I would soon be freed from my fleshy prison.  While I knew I could hold my breath long enough, the heat was starting to get to me, and a film of sweat had started to form on my skin.

 

Fulda’s breasts separated a little when she unzipped her dress, then a smidge more when she dropped it to the floor, though her bra still held them closely together.  Her tits swayed to the sides while she fished around behind her back, and they filled out more when she unclasped it.  They were still large enough to collide even when completely unbound, however, and I had fallen into the wide area where they met.  My lungs were starting to burn, and with he alcohol in my system I was not hydrated enough to keep sweating like this for much longer.

 

She laid flat on the bed, though I only knew it because up was suddenly behind me and the mattress screamed beneath her weight.  Large, long depressions appeared in the sides of her breasts when she gripped them, then Fulda pulled them to the sides.  It was enough to free me, and once I came unstuck from the side of one I fell off it and landed on her hard sternum.  It was one of the few parts of her body that was not tanned to a golden brown, and the skin here more closely matched the tone of Jessica’s face.

 

The ground beneath me started shaking, sending immensely pleasurable vibrations through my body, and I braced myself for Fulda to start speaking.  “Little guy,” she began, her voice echoing throughout the small cavern her breasts had formed around me, “would you take a few pictures from there?  I realize I should’ve had you taking pictures the whole time, but I got a little carried away.  This sort of stuff would kill on the Insta.”  Dutifully I pulled out my phone and snapped a shot from several angles, even a few to differentiate from when she had just inhaled and exhaled.  I sent the set to her so she could decide which ones to post, and a few seconds later her custom notification for me – a recording of me begging not to get stepped on – came from the other room, confirming they had been delivered.

 

I put my phone away and laid flat on my chest, looking toward the tunnel end that opened toward her face.  “Is sex still on the table tonight?” I asked.  With everything in my body miniaturized as well I was effectively sterile, and she let me climb inside her vagina – our version of having sex at our extreme size difference – several times a day sometimes.  Tonight, with her seemingly several miles tall to me, I found her particularly hot, lending credence to her old idea that I wanted to be as small as possible.

 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea,” Fulda answered.  “As much as I love the idea of you tickling a clit hundreds of times your size, that’s kind of the problem.  I don’t want you to drown in my pussy juices!”  She paused a second before adding, “But if you want to hump my chest, go right ahead.  I’m sure as hell going to get off tonight.”

 

I undid my pants and started thrusting against the soft, smooth skin beneath me while Fulda reached over and turned off the lamp.  A few moments passed, then the world around me started jerking while she got to work on herself.

 

“I love you, puny husband,” she boomed, her voice strained from arousal.

 

“I love you too, giantess wife” I replied, the vibrations from her voice only adding to my arousal.

 

She snickered and responded, “I know you love me, you’re humping me as we speak.”  I was shocked she could feel it, but I did not stop.  “Plus, what was it you always said?  ‘I like really tall women, the taller the better, I want a woman to really tower over me, and I want to be bug-sized in comparison to you?’  This must be a dream come true for you.”

 

It was usually her attributing that to me, but I could not disagree with it.  “This is a little extreme, but yeah.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you back your size tomorrow.  I just want you to be a dust mite for tonight.”

 

Fulda laughed inaudible, and the rumbling inside her chest was enough to send me over.  I came on her chest, painting a minuscule part of her body with my jizz, then rolled over so I would not be lying in it.  Between the release of chemicals in my brain and the unusual warmth around me I started to drift off, though Fulda’s body jerking in orgasm stopped me from falling asleep.  When it finally subsided we both closed our eyes, passing out together once we had reaffirmed our unconventional attraction to each other.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!