- Text Size +

Once the women had regrown their shoes and put them back on, they got ready to head onto the dance floor.  Fulda stood so she towered over me, and my eyes followed the dark nylon up along the gentle curves of her calf and powerful thigh.  She looked down at me, her bright eyes standing out in the dark room, and bent her knees sharply so her fingers could reach me.  Her thumb and forefinger engulfed me, holding my body securely while she stood back up.  Everyone else was already filing out of the private room, and Fulda’s long strides rushed to follow.

 

“Um, Fulda?” I piped up as she walked for the door.  “Aren’t you going to put me back in the locket?”

 

“Wasn’t planning on it,” she replied.  “If we’re going to dance, you’ve got to be on the dance floor.”

 

“Says who?”

 

“Says the English language,” Fulda quipped.  “It’s pretty clear, you dance on a dance floor.  You want to dance with me, right?”

 

“Yeah, but won’t it be dangerous?” I asked.  “There are a lot of people moving out there.  Someone could easily step on me in the chaos, or even kidnap me!”

 

“Why don’t you let me worry about how dangerous it is?  You’ve got four gigantic women looking out for you, I promise we won’t let anything bad happen to you.”  I still had strong concerns, but it was clear this was happening anyway.  Besides, if I could not trust Fulda, who could I trust?

 

Fulda caught up to the party on the other side of the velvet rope, and together they formed a wall of women to walk onto the dance floor.  Some people who saw them coming tried to get out of the way as they purposefully strode forward, but there was nowhere for them to go in the crush of people.  They were easily shoved aside as Fulda and Helen plowed a path through the crowd, and people quickly became more insistent about clearing a path.  Every few seconds a man would come up and try to grind on one of them, but they were easily pushed to the ground and stepped over.

 

Jessica insisted they keep going until we were in the very middle so it would feel like they were in command of the club, and they happily obliged her.  They spread out, forming a ring around the center, and people eagerly made space for them.  Even without knowing they could shrink people, no one wanted to tangle with a group of women where the shortest towered over most of the club’s patrons.

 

When they had established a perimeter with their enormous bodies, Fulda began lowering me to the ground.  She had been holding me at waist level, and I watched with awe as my vision scrolled down along her legs.  I was below her skirt in moments, and her thighs inclined backwards as she crouched.  It felt like I was shrinking all over again when I passed her knees, gazing up at her tremendously long legs as they seemed to get longer.  Her shins tilted forward when her thighs came to rest on her calves, and the straps around her ankles moved along my peripheral vision.  The spires of her heels came into view, the narrow towers miraculously supporting her weight, and she set me down between the toes of her gigantic shoes, the toes themselves significantly taller than me.

 

Fulda let me go and stood up to her monolithic height.  Without her fingertips insulating me, I was subjected to the full force of my environment.  Whether it was from the music’s powerful bass or a hundred feet hitting the ground marginally out of time with each other the floor never stopped shaking, and I felt every vibration throughout my body.  It was impossible to hear anything more than a foot away, meaning even the strong voices of the giantesses around me would struggle to cut through the noise.  All around me feet slammed onto the floor, easily with enough force to obliterate me if any part of the shoe landed atop me.  Flats, loafers, wingtips, high heels, boots – they were all on display, and all were just as dangerous as they relentlessly pounded the ground.

 

I gaped up at Fulda, her majestic body seeming to stretch upward forever, then her hips shifted to the side.  Her titanic frame shifted side to side with the music, and I thirstily watched her body move.  After a few seconds I started to get into it too, doing my best to mimic her movements, then she lifted one of her gargantuan shoes.  Briefly I saw the smooth black sole with nary a scuff on it, then it hit the ground.  Even though it had fallen a short distance there was still a significant boom that cut through the music, and the force of its impact overrode everything else for a moment.  She ground her goes on the floor like she was crushing something, making her swaying hips more intense, and the grinding sounded like static underneath the music.

 

Most people shied away from the giantesses, not wanting to feel intimidated while they were out for a night on the town, but some were braver than others.  We had been dancing for a few minutes when someone came up and tried to get Fulda’s attention by making sure her gyrating hips bumped into him.  In the darkness it was difficult to make out much detail, and the flashing strobe lights making everything backlit did not help.  From what I could see, he probably thought himself quite tall normally, though the top of his head did not even crest Fulda’s shoulder, and likely wanted the unique thrill of being with a woman significantly taller than him.

 

Fulda shook her head and firmly pushed him away, but that was not the end of it.  The instant she retracted her arm he was back against her, trying more forcefully to get her attention while her leg kept him to her side and out of the circle.  She grabbed his collar and held it tight, trying to make it clear she was not just being playful.  “I’m married!” she shouted, her voice breaking through the din of the club’s ambient noise.  “I’m here with my husband!”  Her fingers unclenched, giving him a light shove when they opened.

 

He took a moment to inspect her hand before shouting his reply.  “I don’t see a ring, and I don’t see your husband!”

 

“You will if you don’t back the fuck off,” Fulda replied, jabbing a finger into his chest.  There was no way he knew what she was getting at, but it was clear she was done messing around.

 

“I don’t believe you’re married, so I’ll take my chances!  Maybe you’ll learn to like me!”  He tried to push against her again, but Fulda’s kept him firmly at arm’s length.  There was no way he was getting closer to her, but not for lack of persistence.

 

I could tell Fulda was reaching the end of her temper, but when he reached to grab her waist she snapped.  With her free hand she seized his wrist, twisting his arm hard enough to make him yelp.  Fulda looked at him scornfully and yelled, “I gave you three chances to walk away, I’m not just playing hard to get!”  She leaned forward, and in an instant he was gone, though I followed his rapid reduction into her palm.

 

Fulda moved her hand to the center of the circle and opened her fingers, carelessly dropping the interloper onto the ground.  He landed hard on the floor several feet from me, and surprisingly stood back up without help.  When he looked up at Fulda he froze in fear, though his tiny scream was drowned out by the noise around us.  With a finger she gestured for me to stay back, as if I needed encouragement to stay away from whatever was going to happen.

 

After staring down at him for a few moments Fulda lifted her foot, making it seem like it was part of her dance, and stomped it onto the ground.  She raised her heel and twisted her shoe back and forth, grinding the toe of her shoe against the floor.  When she pulled her foot away, she flicked the tip of her shoe like she was disposing of something.  To my relief, on the other side was the man she had just shrunk, though he was cowering from the sight of titanic women.  While I did not particularly care about him, she had promised to stop crushing people if she could avoid it back when she agreed to start dating someone she had shrunk.

 

The giantess circle closed around him, and none of the others had an agreement to stop smashing tiny people.  Helen stepped in first, the loud crack of her pump shocking even me with its volume, but when she withdrew her foot he was still standing.  Jackie was next, her wedge heel thudding down beside him, and he recoiled from the blue wall as she pressed it into the ground.  Jessica finally stepped in once Jackie had vacated, her flat banging hard enough on the floor that he staggered away from it.  After she pulled her foot back, they all took turns coming as close as they could to flattening him without actually doing it while he became increasingly distressed.

 

They continued for several minutes, laughing while they repeatedly imperiled his life, and I could not bring myself to feel sorry for him.  He had brought this on himself, after all, and they seemed to be taking Fulda’s lead to avoid smashing him.  When they could stop laughing they yelled out taunts, though they came so quickly I was not sure who was saying what.  “Not so big now, are you, little man?”  “Just another bug on the dance floor!”  “You’re this tall and trying to pick up chicks at a club?”  “You can’t dance and you can’t dunk, either!”

 

When they had their fun, Jessica waved them off and leaned over, swiping a hand at the puny man between them.  It scraped along the floor, and when she clenched her fingers into a fist he was gone.  She stood and raised her hand to her face before opening her palm, subjecting him to the sudden shock of her gigantic face looming over him.  Jessica smiled and prodded him with a finger, driving him around the edge of her palm before withdrawing her hand.

 

“So what do you think, little guy?” she shouted.  If I could hear her, there was no doubt her voice was blowing out his eardrums.  “If a woman’s not interested, are you going to leave her alone from now on?”  I could not hear his response if he even spoke, but Jessica seemed satisfied.  “And you’re going to do what you can to respect women even if they can’t shrink you?”  Again I could not hear what he said, if anything, but it seemed to please her.  “Good.  Now go away pest.”

 

Jessica brought her other hand back into her palm, middle finger coiled behind her thumb.  The tension released when her finger shot forward, striking the man in the chest and sending him flying over the crowd around us.  In an instant he was out of sight, and Jessica quickly snapped her fingers.  I did not hear him land, but when he did it was at least at full size and likely caused the bouncers to be very confused.

 

With the interloper disposed of, we got on with our night.  The alcohol from earlier was staring to affect even their massive bodies, and they started to get clumsier and more erratic.  Helen stepped back to retake her spot on the perimeter, but Fulda stopped her with a hand around the small of her back.  She pulled the blond toward her with a gentle tug, making her gigantic pump slam down beside me.  While I struggled to get my footing back she spun her around, then clamped her hands around her waist to stop her.  Fulda leaned forward and said something into Helen’s ear, and though I could not hear it the titaness in white nodded her assent.

 

Two sets of towering legs stood astride me, with the toes of Fulda’s shoes bumping against the backs of Helen’s heels.  Fulda slid her hands up to Helen’s armpits, and with a firm jerk pulled her backward.  With nowhere to go she toppled over, only stopped when her butt rammed into Fulda’s crotch.  Unmoved by the force of a giantess falling into her, Fulda ran her hands down Helen’s sides and grabbed her by the hips, holding the smaller woman against her.

 

Fulda held her closely, guiding her gigantic friend to dance along with her.  The hems of their dresses came together, only the sharp contrast between white and black marking where they were separate.  Helen started grinding against Fulda, gyrating more intensely than the woman holding her while driving her butt into her.  With a strong smack on her ass Fulda encouraged her, then gripped her waist more tightly than before.

 

Helen leaned into it, thrusting her buttocks against Fulda’s crotch hard enough to shove her back when she leaned forward.  Fulda’s grip did not falter, however, and she stayed tightly bound to Helen.  The thuds from their tremendous footfalls forced me down to a knee, though I kept my eyes upward at the pair of gigantic women standing over me.  Helen’s hands slapped against her knees, and she began rubbing her rear up and down against Fulda.  She encouraged the twerking, helping her hips move up and down with her iron hold while their shoes thundered against the ground.

 

As the night progressed the gigantic women around me got increasingly loopy, and the circle broke down as they excused themselves to take more shots.  They stayed together, but other people managed to find their way inside too, and the more relaxed they were the less they minded.  Fulda stayed behind, knowing I was protected so long as her stance was around me, but she had the others bring her liquor.  While they did not bring any for me, I did not think I could handle much more anyway.  With the entire world being a threat, I needed to stay alert.

 

After a while I caught someone staring at me, her gaze lingering long enough that I knew she spotted me.  She tried to be sneaky, her simple black flats gliding over the floor as she danced toward me, though she bumped into several people in the few steps it took to reach me.  No one seemed to mind, however, figuring it was no different than any other time someone else bumped into them in a club.

 

When she reached me, she stood behind Fulda for a moment and looked down at me.  It felt like she was announcing her presence, and I certainly noticed as I gazed up at her.  Before I could register more than her black dress and straight brown hair she bent forward, reaching a hand toward me.  Her head bumped into the back of Fulda’s thigh, stopping it from moving any further, but her hand was still quite able to reach me.  The broad plain of her palm engulfed me, and the last thing I saw before it went dark was the deep line running across its middle.

 

When she stood back up g-forces pressed me against her fingers, though a sudden stop threw me into her palm, and I slid downward until I landed amid her flattened fingertips.  Through the thick, warm curtains of flesh around me, I heard Fulda growl, “Give him back.”

 

“Give who back?”  My would-be kidnapper had decided to play dumb, and I did not expect it to end well for her.

 

“The little man you just grabbed off the floor.”  Even through thick insulation I could tell Fulda desperately wanted to tear my captor in half.  “He’s mine.”

 

“You don’t own him!” the woman protested.

 

“I tried doing this this easy way,” Fulda said with a sigh.  “Now we’re going to do it my way.”

 

A beat passed, then the woman who snatched me started screaming.  Her cry was quickly drowned out by Fulda’s voice, though it was immensely louder and deeper than before.  Each word she said made the hand I was in shake, which shook me with it.  My captor’s fingers opened like blossoming flower petals, and when they cleared my view I gasped involuntarily.

 

Since her hand was clasped around me I had been shrunk along with the woman, the unfortunate result of transitive shrinking.  Fulda’s face towered thousands of feet above me and stretched farther than I could see if I stared at her nose.  I had to look around her face, taking in all of her gargantuan features manually, like the forest of red hairs that made up her eyebrows.  Her eyes alone were tremendous, enough to light up the world for me, and her pupils were like deep shafts drilled into the middle.  While I could previously straddle her nose and ride it, now it looked more like a mountain I would have to scale on a journey up her face.  Glinting pink lips the size of a city block loomed overhead, and a tiny mole on her cliff face of a chin was large enough for me to build a house on it.

 

“Put my husband down,” Fulda demanded.  It barely sounded like she was saying words anymore rather than making a long primal roar, and it took a moment to piece together what she said through various environmental clues.  “I won’t ask you again.”

 

That was enough to convince my abductor.  Careful not to make any sudden movements, she slowly knelt in Fulda’s palm and lowered me onto it.  She tilted her hand, and I spilled out of it and bounced on Fulda’s taut skin.  The woman stood back up and raised her hands, showing that they were clean, and stepped away from me.  The dimples from her skin pressing into Fulda’s palm receded with her retreat, and I quickly realized I had settled into a ditch within her skin’s texture.

 

Fulda reached in with her other hand and pinched the woman by the back of her dress, then lifted her into the air.  In a sudden jolt she carried her beyond the long grasp of her fingers, then held her suspended over the floor.  After letting her sweat for a bit she regrew the wanna-be kidnapper, leaving her still dangling in the air while Fulda gripped her clothes.  It looked like Fulda could have held her like that all day, but her point had been made.  She let the woman go, and that it was like she had disappeared from the world.

 

With her gone, Fulda turned her brilliant eyes back to me, and I had to split my attention between the colossal orbs.  The skin around the pulled tight while she smiled, and she rumbled, “You’re smaller than a flea, dear.”

 

“I know!  Do you think you could grow me back?”

 

“Not just yet,” Fulda boomed.  “Seeing you this small is giving me some ideas, so let’s get out of here.  First, though…”  She lowered her face toward me, and my view quickly became dominated by her bottom lip.  At the very least, at this size there was no way I could mistake it for her trying to shove me into her mouth.  The soft skin pressed against me, flattening against her palm, and she pressed them together to make sure there was a good seal.  When she pulled back I was stuck to her lip, held fast against the tender flesh.  I had started the night with my wife keeping me in a cage, was going to end it stuck against her lip gloss.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!