- Text Size +

For several minutes, the trio of titanesses deliberated which games they should play with me and the diminutive Fulda.   Safety was first on their minds, and since most of them had been created to eliminate shrinks in entertaining ways it ruled out a lot of games.  Whenever one of us on the table tried to offer our input, they simply talked over us as though we were not speaking.  They were giving us an authentic shrink experience, and I could tell being ignored started to grate on Fulda.

 

Discussion on what to do for the first round of what they had dubbed the “Shrinky Drink” games started to wind down.  “What if one of them falls from near the top though?” Jackie asked.  “They could really get hurt, and I’d hate to have to rush to the hospital, especially if it’s the perma-shrink.”

 

“Your alternative is standing on them and seeing which one goes splat first,” Jessica retorted.  “I think it’s clear which is safer.”

 

“I still don’t see why we can’t have them duke it out for our amusement,” Helen offered.  “First one to tap out or get knocked unconscious loses.”

 

“Because that’s shockingly close to domestic abuse,” Jessica answered.  “I’ve made up my mind.  Shrinks, approach!”  Fulda and I looked at each other and shrugged, then started walking toward the table’s edge.  Jessica’s thighs subtly moved up and down, something which many people would mistake as excited fidgeting, but I knew was someone slipping their shoes off.

 

Jessica sat back in her chair and her feet swung into view.  She brought them down on the table one at a time, making the entire structure shake from the devastating impact of her heels.  Tremors from the first strike had just dissipated before the second one, setting off a cacophony as one of the shot glasses rattled hard enough it fell over and started rolling.  I was used to dealing with earthquakes from footfalls, but Fulda was not so adept.  The force of her sister’s foot slamming down sent her tumbling into me, and a strong shove from her hips knocked me to the floor.

 

The blow turned me around enough to see the open glass cylinder rolling toward us.  With its mass and speed, not even Fulda could stop it before it barreled over us.  “Fulda, behind you!” I shouted, and she spun around.

 

Immediately she sprung into action, dashing toward me lying on the ground.  She slid her arms under me and hoisted me off the ground without so much as a grunt.  Her shoes made her a little unsteady as she draped me over the shoulders, but she quickly corrected her balance.  Fulda moved as quickly as she could without toppling over, keeping her arms wrapped over my legs to make sure I would not fall off, but it was not fast enough.  The shot glass was quickly barreling down on us, and we would not clear it in time.

 

Just before it flattened us fingers gripped the glass, stopping it cold.  Fulda looked up to see Helen leaning forward, her face looming far above us.  She smirked, then scraped the glass against the wood as she dragged it back toward her.  “Bet you never thought doing shots would be that dangerous for you,” she teased, slamming the glass down in front of her.  “I would’ve intervened sooner, but I’m used to watching shrinks get run over and laughing.”

 

“Okay, back to the game!” Jessica declared, and we all turned toward her.  Fulda set me down and gave my butt a firm smack before we started walking again.  “This game is really simple: when I say go, each of you will climb up one of my feet, and the first one to reach the tops of my toes wins.  The loser will have to remain a shrink and do a shot with who bets on them.”

 

“I bet on Fulda,” Helen blurted.  “She may be a shrink, but she’s still gigantic compared to him.”

 

“Yeah, me too,” Jackie concurred.  “She’s jacked, you know?  And I remember she went wall climbing once a week.”

 

“Looks like it’s up to you to pull off an upset here, little guy,” Jessica said as we took our spots at the base of her heels.  We looked up and she flexed her feet, making wrinkles in her sole visible beneath the nylon.  Her toes curled down so her feet formed a long C-shape, holding them like that for several seconds before making them as straight vertically as possible.

 

“And go!” she shouted without a countdown.

 

I hopped onto Jessica’s heel, my feet slipping into the curve at the bottom as I dangled from the nylon by my arms.  Fulda made quick progress, almost doubling my rate of ascent no matter how hard I scrambled.  My fingers felt weird each time I looped them through the mesh as a result of the alcohol, and I was never certain if it was the right time to let go.  With much more experience drinking – and a greater mass to absorb it – Fulda was almost unaffected, and it showed.  The other two cheered her on, glad to see their choice in such a commanding lead.

 

As we progressed up Jessica’s sole, however, it slowly turned toward my favor.  I had been climbing feet like this for years, often with my life on the line, and had learned a few tricks to make it easier.  While Fulda got bogged down by her instep where the stocking had more slack, I climbed toward the side where the fabric clung more tightly to the skin.  I waved to her hanging from the elastic material as I passed, watching her hanging low as her weight pulled it down.

 

Sheer stubbornness drove Fulda on, and she reached the ball of Jessica’s foot just when I was at the base of her toes.  Her raw strength took over and she pulled herself upwards, constantly churning her arms and legs in a steady ascent.  In the time it took me to move one inch she covered three, and while I was still navigating the curve of Jessica’s pinky toe Fulda was reaching up the big one.

 

I knew that to be a mistake, too.  Much like over the instep, the nylon there was loose, and having it hanging low impeded progress.  While Fulda fought against gravity I pulled my body over the curve of Jessica’s pinky toe, then draped myself over the tip.  My hand tapped the small toenail twice, and in the distance Jessica’s enormous face smiled.

 

“The little guy wins!” Jessica declared while Fulda was still struggling with her toe, making the others groan.  “Helen, pour four shots while I get the shrinks off my feet.”  She picked her legs up from the table while Helen grabbed the bottle, making the world spin slowly as she drew us into her lap.  I clung tightly to her toe, and as I passed over her I saw Fulda was having a much rougher time, swinging wildly from the stocking while the foot ponderously moved through the air.

 

Jessica set her feet in the chair, crossing her legs just tight enough so they would fit.  She held a hand down so Fulda could drop into it, then pinned her with her middle finger while plucking me from her toe.  The hand turned upward, then her fingers opened so I dropped into her palm.  While I rolled down the slope to land next to Fulda she raised us to face-level, unpinning Fulda so she could stare down at both of us with her clear blue eyes.

 

“I’m disappointed in you, sis!” she boomed playfully.  “You, of all people, lost to a shrink!”

 

“I keep telling you, he’s ripped!” Fulda shot back.  “Plus, I make him climb my feet like every day, he’s had a ton of practice at it.”

 

“Sure, make whatever excuses you want,” Jessica replied as she lowered us back to the table.  “You still lost to a shrink.”  I could tell Fulda had more to say, but before she could speak Jessica tipped her hand sideways to dump us out.  We slid down the smooth skin of her palm and fell very briefly before landing on the table.  More precisely, Fulda landed on the table and I landed on her, my face sinking into the crevice between her breasts.

 

Fulda clamped a hand around the back of my head to hold me there.  “Mmm, I forgot how fun it is to just have you be real short to me like this,” Fulda purred as she ran a finger down my spine.  “It’s still way more fun having you be puny, but I could go for this every now and then.”

 

“Hey, lovebirds!” Jessica barked, completely ruining the moment.  “The night’s still young and we’ve got shots to do!  We’re here for my birthday, not to watch you two fuck.”  Fulda rolled her eyes and grabbed me by the shirt, rolling me from on top of her.  We both sighed before standing and turned toward Jessica, who was still smiling down at us.  I was not sure if she thought it was funny how much her sister dwarfed me even while shrunken, or if it was just the novelty of seeing her puny like this.

 

Helen distributed the shots, making a show of plunking one down in front of Fulda.  With an ear-piercing snap Jessica reduced that one enough for Fulda to drink it, then lifted her own.  “I know I didn’t bet, but I still thought Fulda would win,” she said.  “So in fairness, I should drink too.”

 

“Hey!” Fulda shouted before they could throw their drinks back.  “When do I get to be big again?”

 

“When I decide you do,” Jessica answered smugly.  “I honestly thought we’d all dominate the little dude and that rule wouldn’t mean anything, but here we are, and rules are rules.  Now, drink!”  All the women brought their glasses to their lips and tipped them upward, pouring vodka straight down their throats.  Jessica looked like she was refreshed by it, a sentiment I had not shared earlier.

 

Bangs from the others setting their glasses down resounded through the room, but Jessica took the time to turn her empty shot glass upside down.  She held it like a pen, moving it back and forth, trying to decide where she would put it.  When it landed the peals of her laughter drowned out the sound of it hitting the wood when she saw Fulda trapped beneath it.

 

Fulda was less than amused and began pounding on the glass.  “You’re really pushing it, Jessica!” she shouted, her voice muffled by the container.  “Keep this up and we’ll see if you’re still laughing tomorrow!”

 

If she could hear Fulda, Jessica ignored her and turned to the other two giantesses.  “Jackie, could you be a doll and grab Helen?” she asked.  “I don’t want to look for her when she’s a doll.”  Jackie enthusiastically complied and grabbed Helen firmly by the wrist.  Before she could pull away Jessica snapped her fingers again, and in an instant Helen was no longer looming over us.  When Jackie opened her hand, there was a tiny figure in white standing in her palm.

 

Jackie started lowering her onto the table, but Jessica stopped her.  “Just pick her up and take off your shoes,” she instructed.  “As much as I want to play with Helen as a shrink, I’d like to get right to our next game.”  Jackie complied, picking the tiny giantess up with two fingers, and I saw her knees shifting while she removed her shoes.

 

Jessica reached for me, and I stood still while her hand approached.  Her fingers clamped around me, and she plucked me from the table’s surface.  “This is just like old times, isn’t it?” she asked as the hand drew me toward her foot.  “Me stealing you away from Fulda to play with you.  The only difference is now she can’t stop me.”  She placed me on her big toe and let go, leaving me standing on the giant toenail.

 

I imagined Jackie did the same with Helen, and Jessica got down to business.  “This is something Fulda taught me called ‘Ride the Bucking Bronco,’ and it’s pretty simple.  We just kick our feet while the shrinks try to hold on!  The first team to lose their shrink has to drink, and the one that goes flying has to stay small.”

 

“This seems a little dangerous,” Jackie said.  “What if they slam into the ceiling or something, or get hurt when they land?”

 

“We’d better catch them then!” Jessica flippantly replied.  “They’re not too fragile, I think.”

 

While they discussed it, I got ready to be flung around wildly.  I wedged myself between her big and second toes, forcing myself into the fine mesh of her stocking until I was buried up to my shoulders.  She clenched her toes around me, and I slipped my arms into the durable net, locking them together at the wrist.  While she lowered her foot to the floor I did my best to slide my legs into the stocking for additional support.  When I was all set, I was practically joined with her foot, and it would take a tremendous amount of force to dislodge me.

 

The two giantesses turned toward each other and extended a leg, setting their playing foot in the middle.  I was used to things like this, and by now I found riding on feet to be almost relaxing.  Jessica kept it slow, and it felt more like I was riding on a boat than an enormous implement of destruction.  Her toes pressed against the ground, making them smush outward from the pressure, and I was held tighter in the cavity between her toes when they fattened around me.

 

I turned my head and saw that Helen was having a much less enjoyable experience.  It was her first time tiny as far as I knew, and she was learning lessons the hard way.  She had grabbed Jackie’s stockings with her hands, using them as the only anchor for her body.  At the slightest bit of movement she had fallen over, and when the enormous foot landed she rolled to the front and fell off the toes.  Helen was barely holding on, dangling by two strands of nylon while she swung back and forth, trying to climb back on top of Jackie’s toes.

 

Jessica did not let her tiny friend’s difficulties slow her down.  She shouted “Go!” and kicked her foot into the air, starting the game.  I was catapulted forward, and the sudden, intense movement made it feel like my guts remained behind on the floor while my vision swam.  Her long leg subjected my body to an extreme amount of torque, though it was over in a split second.  When it was fully extended, it came to an abrupt stop, and momentum tried to fling me off her foot.  Her toes grasping me helped dampen the impact, and nylon stretched to follow me as I took flight.  It did not break, however, and when it snapped back I was slammed into the cavity between her toes again.

 

Helen fared much worse than I did.  Her grip on Jackie’s stocking had slipped the instant her leg kicked into action, and she tumbled over the top of the tremendous foot she had been clinging to.  The pillar of Jackie’s ankle stopped her from falling off, but the swift movement pinned her against it.  When it stopped, she was flung helplessly into the air with a scream, and I watched her sail past me.  She landed against Jessica’s chest, her body burying itself into the soft skin for a moment before it pushed her out and she fell into her lap.

 

“Ha, you lose!” Jessica exclaimed, scooping the tiny woman off her dress.  Helen was dazed but no worse for the wear, though her pride had probably taken a big hit.  She placed the tiny woman on the table beside Fulda, then lifted the foot I was clinging to.  Jessica set it down on the corner and unclenched her toes, releasing me from their tight grip.  I slid my arms and legs out from the stocking and let go, dropping back onto the table.  Her foot flexed as a way of saying thanks, then it slid out of view.

 

After the shots had been taken and Helen was trapped beneath glass, Jessica turned back to Jackie.  “I think you need something else after such a poor performance,” she said.  “Jackie, go sit on the table so I don’t have to look for you.”

 

“Okay, if that’s what the birthday girl wants,” Jackie replied and gave an exaggerated sigh.  She got up and turned around, her tremendously long thighs stretching over the whole width of the table.  As the cobalt blue sky lowered toward me, I dashed for the edge and just avoided getting sat on, and I looked up the wall of thigh dozens of feet tall.  Her butt shoved shot glasses off the table, and they clattered on the hard floor when they landed but did not break.  The table creaked under Jackie’s weight, the strain increasing when she clumsily leaned back and lifted her legs off the ground, nearly tipping over backward.

 

Jessica put a stop to the creaking with a snap of her fingers, making Jackie instantly reduce to the size of an eraser.  She leaned over and picked up the other two while I made my way over to the newly tiny woman.  Jackie was the shortest of the women there, but she was still over a head taller than me.

 

“Hey there!” she greeted me enthusiastically.  This was the first time I had seen her at anywhere near approaching equal size, and I was surprised to hear her high-pitched mousy voice.  “Guess there’s not much risk of me stepping on you by accident now, is there?”

 

Before I could respond, Jessica’s hand came back and deposited the other two tiny women beside us.  They landed in a heap, and I did my best to help Fulda get back to her feet while Jackie worked with Helen.  I was not sure how much I actually did since she weighed twice as much as I did, but I figured it was a nice gesture.  When she got back to her feet Fulda’s abs slammed into my face, knocking me away, and she quickly grabbed me so I would not fall.

 

Jessica leaned forward so her face filled our vision and remained there for a bit, simply looming over us.  Her eyes scanned from right to left, taking in the sight of her tiny friends.  She looked positively giddy, though the others were less enthusiastic.  Jackie and Helen had never been tiny before, let alone had the attention of a giantess directed at them, and were understandably uneasy.  The gleam in Jessica’s eyes did not make it any easier for them.

 

She pointed at us and laughed, a loud, booming roar that made  my insides shake as each sound reverberated inside my body.  “Look at you!  You’re all so small!” Jessica exclaimed, her breath carrying the overwhelming scent of alcohol.  “I didn’t think you would fall into my trap so easily, but here we are.  Now that there’s no one around to grow you back, though, I might as well explain my plan.”  Wait, was she being serious?  There was no way she was being serious.

 

Before anyone could run Jessica extended a hand over us, blotting out the sky with her enormous palm.  It came to a rest just above our heads, and the wrinkles on her palm deepened when she curled her fingers inward.  They swept us off our feet, shoving us into each other as she made a loose fist.  Upward movement pressed us against her fingers when she lifted us off the table then leaned back.  It was hot inside her fist and quickly getting hotter, and I could tell the others were getting uncomfortable.

 

Before we could start sweating Jessica opened her fingers, revealing her gigantic face towering over us.  Helen screamed in surprise, though it did not faze the one remaining giantess.  We were in front of the tip of her nose, and Jessica’s tremendous eyes stared down at us.  Short of taking a swan dive off her palm there was nowhere to run, and she seemed to be drinking in our helplessness.

 

“You see, I’ve been thinking of a way to secure my legacy at Gamma Tau Sigma,” she began, her words making us shake.  “Then it hit me: I could bring you all back to live there forever as shrinks!  I could get Fulda’s little model of the house, and you could live in the house inside the house!  And I know you all liked being big, but now several generations of Gammas will benefit from your wisdom!  Either that, or they’ll mix you in with the rest of the shrinks once I’m gone, but they’ll get a kick out of it regardless.”

 

“Okay Jessica, you’ve had your laugh, now grow us back,” Fulda shouted at her.

 

“Who’s laughing?” she replied.  “You’re shrinks now, get used to it.”

 

“What about him?” Fulda asked, grabbing my arm.  “He’s not a founder, so don’t subject him to this!”

 

“Huh, you’re right, he isn’t.  That means he can’t live with the other founders.  I guess once you’re all in your new, tiny house I’ll hold an auction to see who gets him like other high-value shrinks.”  They stared at each other in silence for a while, Fulda fuming while she stared into one of Jessica’s impassive eyes.

 

Jessica started laughing again, making us rock with her hand while she tried to keep it steady.  “Got you!” she shouted.  “You really believed I was going to keep you tiny forever!”

 

“No we didn’t, that was just Fulda!” Helen protested.

 

“Girl, I saw your face.  You totally bought it,” Jessica replied.  “Now, are we going to argue over who totally wasn’t scared, or are we going to get back to partying?”  That put the issue to rest, and she lowered us back to the table.

 

“You all might want to swing your legs over the edges,” she said.  “I’m not sure what happens when people grow into each other, but it’s probably not pretty, and if someone smashed the little guy they’d have to deal with me and Fulda.”  They complied, heading to different sides of the table to let their legs dangle in the air.

 

Jessica snapped her fingers four times, and in a second I was walled in by titanic women again.  “Oops, forgot.  Perma-shrink,” Jessica said with a giggle.  “Can’t snap you back to full-size!”  The other three stood and stretched, filling the air with the sounds of their joints popping.

 

Fulda stepped forward and looked up so she could stare her sister straight in the eyes.  “I’m missing something,” she told her.  “Six of something, in fact.”

 

Jessica smirked.  “Can you blame me?  You of all people should understand me wanting to be the tallest.”  She snapped her fingers again and Fulda shot up half a foot.  “Now, find your shoes everyone.  We’re going dancing.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!