- Text Size +

(15) Day 2 Hungry Crowd (431 cm < 460 cm) 


After visiting the infirmary, we came back just in time for lunch. When we entered the classroom, Yae put the Magnification Equipment sports bag next to my own sports bag. I was going to have to carry both of them home today unfortunately.


Looking around the classroom, we didn’t see Takahashi until she waved at us and called our attention outside the clearly open window. She wasn’t the only one there either. A number of the girls had decided to eat lunch outside because there actually was room for them to stretch and stand.


“Hey, Asano, out here!” she called us. Despite being an admitted loner, she was surrounded by a number of our classmates.


“We’re eating outside today, Aoi-chan? Yae asked, bending over to look out the window. To my surprise, she could actually still fit through because it had been slid open entirely. To my concern, however, I found my face directly in front of her butt as she crawled out.


“Wah! Hey, no looking,” I used my body to shield Yae’s exposed rear as the skirt rolled up while she climbed out of the 2-D classroom.


I could see a grin on Ryou’s face. “Don’t worry about anythin’, Kiri. We know how serious you are about your girlfriend.”


“They’ve been showing off their bloomers all day now. Relax a little, Kirishima-kun,” Aikawa advised after swallowing the bite of the rice ball he was eating.


My still pink cheeks told me I still was not accustomed to it, especially not after having Yae’s exposed rear right in my face. I sighed and turned around after Yae successfully crawled out of the classroom. I climbed out as well where Yae was waiting for me.


We joined Takahashi who was eating with three other girls. I raised an eyebrow. When I noticed who they all were.


“This is a mis-matched group,” Besides Takahashi, we had Eguchi’s admirer Satou, the playful Tsujimoto, and our class rep, Yoshikawa.


“Hi there, Kirishima-kun, Yae-chan.” “Yo, Asano, Kirishima.” “Hello, you two.” They greeted me while eating from their bento (Satou) and school store bought bread (Yoshikawa and Tsujimoto).


“You’re not with Eguchi and the other girls, Satou?” I was surprised considering I was well aware the girls usually weren’t too far away from the pretty boy.


“Eguchi-kun and Shizuku-chan were called in by their club. And Kaede-chan and Airi-chan have their clubs too,” the girl had to scoot back to see me because, while seated, I was actually beneath the girl’s chest level and out of sight. Satou’s bust was bigger than all of the other girls present, and this showed it.


“The sports clubs seem to be allowing the Magnified girls to take part for now. I think some Magnified equipment came in for them,” Takahashi explained.


That would certainly help. It actually reminded me that Shima and Yamaguchi were actually members of the girls’ tennis team. That didn’t explain Eguchi and Yukimura though who I was sure were in a cultural club.


I was told after prying that Yukimura was called to help the broadcasting club and made Eguchi tag along or else she wouldn’t go. The fact that Satou was pouting over Yukimura getting to spend her lunch with Eguchi showed me she really didn’t like that.


“Shizuku-chan’s unfair. It’s unfair-unfair-unfair how close she always gets to him… Unfair...” she mumbled repeatedly. The sight gave Takahashi clear discomfort because she was right next to Satou.


“Kirishima, you set her off, you fix her. You’re an expert at this right?” she passed the baton over to me. “I’m no good against jealous types.”


I was no expert. I only knew how to diffuse Yae whenever she got jealous, and even that was a limited ability of mine. Satou was over four and a half meters tall. Even when she was seated, I didn’t reach her shoulders. What did she want me to do?


“I’ll do it,” our class representative accepted the duty. “Come on, Nayuta-san. You four always share, don’t you? Just make Eguchi-kun go with you next time.”


In the end, Satou did calm down. We all sighed a brief of relief when she did. I would’ve liked to call Satou one of the more normal of Eguchi’s admirers, but that was still only relative to the oddball Yukimura. At the very least, we were given the time to eat. 


While we ate, however, I noticed a number of things regarding the girls, being the only guy around. I was between two walls of women, who had no issue with sitting on either side of me. They were a bit too close in my opinion, as I noticed both girl’s thighs rubbing against me. Their legs were thicker than logs.


My attention was less on their legs, though. My eyes were directed up at their mouths. Food just disappeared in an instant as Yae and Takahashi ate… and ate… and ate...


“Aaaa~hn...”


“Aoi-chan, that’s your fifth one.”


“I can’t help it. I didn’t have breakfast, and these things aren’t as filling when I’m like this.”


To start, Takahashi was definitely having trouble with her food expenses. Five teriyaki-and-egg sandwiches had been devoured by her in quick succession. The sandwiches were more in line with bite-sized appetizers in her hands as opposed to actual meals. When she finished her sixth and last one, she had an unsatisfied look on her face.


“Crap… I feel like a pig, but I’m still hungry,” she frowned. She glanced over at me who was still eating from my bento. “Hey Kirishima, you wouldn’t happen to be full right now would you?”


“H-Hey, Takahashi, that’s kind of...”


Hearing Takahashi’s growling stomach while in close proximity to it felt like being stared down by a lion. I pulled away, but found myself stopped because I bumped into Yae. Takahashi turned her body to get down on all fours and approached, reaching towards me. I didn’t think the remainder of my meal would be that filling to her, but she didn’t care.


“Aoi-chan, don’t.” Yae firmly spoke up, putting her arm in the way of me and pulled me under her arm. I was dazed for an instant from the sudden jerking, but I saw the sleepy-eyed girl freeze up. She knew her place whenever Yae got serious. She was protecting me, but also clearly not happy about Takahashi’s disorientated and ravenous eyes.


“S-Sorry, Asano. I was just hungry,” Takahashi pulled back. 


She wasn’t the only one hungry though. Tsujimoto and Yoshikawa were of the same mind. Just like her, they had finished their meals. The pile of empty wrappers between them revealed how quickly they finished them.


“I know how you feel, Aoi. I splurged and bought extra, but maybe we should make another trip to the store,” Tsujimoto agreed.


“Mhmm. I didn’t think I’d finish my cream bread in two bites,” Yoshikawa nodded.


Only Yae and Satou were actually still eating. They were the ones who brought lunch from home. While Yae had the three-tiered bento box I had packed her, Satou also actually had a large meal. She had packed it, hoping to eat it with Eguchi. Considering their current size though, both large boxed lunches looked like ordinary sized meals for them.


“I can’t believe it, but I think I can actually finish all of this.”


“Touya, you’re looking like the most modest one out of all of us right now,” Yae remarked, seeing how small my meal was compared to theirs. “Now, I know why you made this much.”


“I saw this coming,” I nodded. “You girls need to eat a lot more today because you’re Magnified. There is no way a normal sized meal is going to be filling for you.”


“So Kirishima-kun can cook. I never knew,” Yoshikawa was impressed. I started crawling backwards when she leaned forward. Just like with Takahashi, she was dazed from hunger. She got on all fours too. I did not like how she hovered her over 4 meter tall body over me. I saw she was also drooling as she put her finger against her lips to try and plead cutely. “Kirishima-kun, do you mind sharing some with me?”


“That’s kind of Yae’s decision, Class Rep,” I nervously answered. This was more dangerous than Takahashi in a sense. “It wasn’t my lunch anymore since I gave it to her.”


“Class Rep, Touya’s mine,” Yae defended.


Besides me and Yae, Satou was also getting targeted by our classmates.


“Satou, you too. Would you mind?” requested Tsujimoto with her arms up and her hands making what looked to be a groping motion. 


“Kirika-chan… you’re kind of scaring me with that look.”


While Yae and Satou didn’t mind sharing at all, going up against three hungry classmates unnerved even the two Amazonian level girls. I probably was most nervous out of all of them as I was the only one still normal sized. Still, I broke away from Yae and stood up.


“Hold up, you three. Before that, I do have something that’ll help you out too.”


Yae tilted her head in confusion. “Huh? Is it one of the Magnification Equipment things Sensei gave us, Touya?”


It wasn’t, although it was in a sports bag similar to the one Sensei gave me. I called into the classroom for the guys to get me my sports bag. There was a reason I had brought it to school today and it wasn’t because of physical education. When they handed it to me, I brought it over. Unzipping it, I revealed three dozen dozen convenience store lunches and another dozen more snacks purchased from the grocery store. It had been a pain lugging around, but I had made sure to buy everything I could.


“Huh? Whoah!” “Kirishima, you are a miracle worker.” “This must have cost a lot. Are you sure, Kirishima-kun?”


I smirked seeing the girls’ sparkling eyes. It was as though they had found buried treasure. “Don’t worry about it. There was a sale yesterday so I went and bought them on a whim..”


“So that’s what Akagi-san and Morino-san were helping you carry home,” Yae realized.


I smirked and was about to reply, but stopped when I felt a gaze piercing me from behind. A presence had showed up behind me - two in fact.


“How nice...”


“Huh…? Whoa!”


I turned around to see just who it was. I nearly stumbled when I found my vision blocked by a blue skirt and then, when I stepped back, the underside of a girl’s bust. I couldn’t see whose face it was, but it was Honda. I realized after I fell back on my butt.  She wasn’t the only one either. The busty duo Honda and Tokiwa had been eating together and were attracted by the food as well.


“Ah, sorry, Kirishima-kun. Are you alright?”


“Yeah… Ouch, my tailbone,” I rubbed my rear end. “What are you two doing here, Honda, Tokiwa?”


“It’s not like we were watching you the whole time,” Tokiwa blurted out. She wasn’t looking in my direction. I saw her eyes were focused on the sports bag. She was also hungry after finishing her lunch. That saved me from experiencing her usual attitude.


A chuckle escaped me as I pulled myself back up. “You two don’t have to hold back, y’know? I don’t know how much this’ll help everyone, but you can all share if you want. Help yourselves.”


“Is that fine, Kirishima-kun?” “W-Well, if you insist, I guess I can get something.”


Honda was a friendly enough girl. Since I got to know her through my attempts to set Nakano up with her, I didn’t mind inviting her. As for Tokiwa, well, she wasn’t bad when she wasn’t acting up.


“Oy, quit it with that tsundere-line. I’m not into that sort of thing,” I laughed as I put my hands behind my back and walked away from my bag to let the girls properly grab food. I also did it to not get on Tokiwa’s bad side, being close enough to look up her skirt.


“Hmph. You’ve got a bad attitude as always,” huffed Tokiwa, though she was clearly just pouting rather than angry. I embarrassed her. Well, this was something I was used to doing. I wasn’t as smart as Fujimoto at pointing out the flaws in her logic, but I was still honest enough to catch her off guard. “I-It’s fine if I take two, right? I’ll pay you back next week and… thanks…”


There was no need to pay be back at all, but I appreciated her wanting to settle any debts. What I didn’t appreciate was when she knelt down to give me a pat on the head. Unlike Yae’s inadvertent reflex this morning, I could tell Tokiwa did this intentionally. She had a smug expression on her face as she ruffled my hair with enough strength to shake and rattle my head.


“Hey, let me go. Don’t treat me like a kid.”


“You kind of look like one to me right now,” snickered Tokiwa. “Well, I guess we’re the tall ones, but still, you know what I mean.”


I couldn’t fight Tokiwa’s hand, so I had to let her shake my head and body until she was satisfied. At the very least, I earned a decent number of favors for coming prepared. Though I didn’t want to say it, it was like throwing a slab of meat to a pack of starving dogs. Tokiwa was actually the most civil of them all.


“T-This is the new flavor that was just released isn’t it?” our class representative was a fan of limited edition flavors as always.


“I call the ones with fried tofu,” Tsujimoto was living up to her reputation as a fox-like prankster.


Six of the seven girls started looting my sports bag like hungry wolves. I took refuge with Yae who was grateful when I handed her a mega sized dorayaki. I was thinking she needed some desert.


“Thanks, Touya,” smiled my childhood friend. The mega size looked regular sized in her hands.


“No problem,” I smiled as I took a seat next to Yae. I leaned my back against her arm like I would if I were resting against a tree. Considering how sturdy she was now, my weight did not impede her from eating. Now that the other girls had some more food, I could now finish my lunch peacefully as well. It was going to be good for the other girls that they would be staying with the school for the program today because it would definitely be hard on them to get dinner otherwise.


I glanced back at the sports bag. I was now completely emptied. I chuckled as I shook my head. The sight made me worry about how I was going to feed Yae when we got home.


 

 


(16) Day 2 Size-Linked Poolside (460 cm < 480 cm)


Before thinking about eating more food, burning off what we had eaten was the next priority for all of us. That was something we were going to be able to do immediately though after lunch as our gym teacher Kawamura-sensei had just the right idea in mind to fulfill our needs.


“Seriously, Sensei?” We get to use the outdoor pool today? You should’ve told us earlier. We didn’t bring anything.


“Don’t worry. Just have fun and enjoy the day. The government’s provided everything for us. I don’t know why, but they really outdid themselves with the care packages they sent the school this time around,” laughed our gym teacher.


I, who was apparently the reason, kept silent about that. I didn’t want to bring attention to myself. We would be swimming in the school’s outdoor pool today for two reasons. The first was that today was the last day to use the pool before it would be used by the program. The second was that the government clearly wanted me to test things out for them again. I had been given a message from Sasakura-sensei about bringing a certain item from the bag to the pool.


The boys changed into the government provided swim trunks because we hadn’t been told ahead of time that we would be swimming. The girls on the other hand were actually prepared because this was among their list of things to bring with them while Magnified. I wasn’t sure if the girls would be alright changing in the cramped locker rooms, but apparently Sasakura-sensei was finally able to tell the girls about the Blue Room.


I couldn’t believe it until I actually saw it, but it was very hard to miss honestly. The Magnified facility that was distinctly cerulean blue was set up right outside the school pool. It was like a new building had been constructed without anyone’s notice. Even an overnight fortress couldn’t be built up this quickly. Magnification technology was now able to surpass historic tales like Hideyoshi’s and Nobunaga’s. It was designed for the girls to do anything personal there, including changing clothes, so nobody non-Magnified could enter. Well, nobody non-Magnified could force open that monolith of a door anyways.


“But do I really have to use this?” I sighed as I leaned my back against the fence as I watched the guys swimming in the pool. I scratched the metal Size-Link band on my wrist. It was uncomfortable wearing it by the poolside. It was waterproof, but metal still didn’t feel good against my skin when wet. The Size-Link wasn’t the only thing I was concerned about though. It was the bucket-sized container in my hand.


“Touya-kun, you aren’t swimming?” Eguchi called my attention from the pool.


“The girls aren’t here yet, and I’m supposed to do something for Yae when she gets here,” I told him.


“So you’ll be on the girl’s side then? Good luck,” Eguchi told me. The pretty boy looked even better with his hair wet. “By the way, Airi can’t swim. She’s afraid of being unable to touch the floor, so can you make sure to keep an eye on her?”


“Shima can’t? She’s pretty darn light though, isn’t she?” I found that hard to believe. Of Eguchi’s admirers, Shima was the bubbly and fairly athletic one. I believe she was called the Tennis Club’s Fairy Queen for how light-footed she was. “A fear of bugs and mice and a fear of being in water, huh? That girl’s high maintenance.”


“That may be, but Airi’s still Airi. I wouldn’t have her any other way. It’s the same with you and Asano-chan, isn’t it?”


“You’re damn right it is,” I confidently agreed.


My response made Eguchi laugh. “As always, you and I get along so well, Touya-kun.”


We were a lot alike, so we got along fairly well. I was glad to be able to speak to him for a bit. I left the boys pool after receiving his blessing. He smiled and waved at me before swimming off with an excellently performed butterfly stroke. It was clear to me that he was relaxed because he could take a breather after being stuck with Yukimura all throughout lunch.


Getting a blessing from Eguchi comforted me a little. I wasn’t going to lie. I did count myself as a lucky guy for being allowed to enter the girl’s side, but I was definitely nervous. Sakuragawa’s campus had two pools right next to each other. Our teacher separated us into boys and girls and said we would be swimming separately. While there was disappointment amongst us guys, we all collectively understood the reasoning.


Space was first concern definitely. Having an entire class in one pool normally was crowded enough, with the girls Magnified, there was no way we would all be able to use the pool. The second, more important concern was that bigger girls meant bigger danger. Because they were cooped up in a cramped classroom too small for them all day, being able to stretch their arms and legs was something they had been waiting for. They were so spirited about finally having the chance to cut loose, none of us were willing to get in their way.


“Whoo! Pool time! Finally!” “Hozuki-san, please be patient. No running. More than hurting yourself, you might damage anything you run into.”


“This’ll be Heaven and Hell at the same time,” I sighed as I saw the girls enter their pool. I could see Hozuki leading the charge. When it came to athletics, our track star was clearly excited about being able to move freely again. One of the health committee upperclassmen, who I recognized as Kamiya-senpai, was accompanying them because she was a qualified lifeguard. Considering they needed someone Magnified to be the lifeguard for the Magnified girls, it made sense for her to be there.


“Okay, Kirishima, Everything’s set up over here for you now, so whenever you’re ready you can just head on over!” I heard Kawamura-sensei call me. She was standing over a large tarp that, when compared to the girls, seemed like a small beach blanket.


At Sensei’s shout, I left the boys’ poolside and walked on over to the girls’ side. I was surprised how she wasn’t the least bit nervous walking around the pool while the girls were three times bigger than her, but I supposed adults were a lot more used to Magnification than those of us who were experiencing it for the first real time. She also might have been relaxed because Kamiya-senpai was directing the girls in her stead.


“Sensei, I’m not going to need this much space.”


“You don’t, but they do. Let the other girls use the place after you’re done. I’ll leave Asano to you for what Sasakura-sensei wants you to get done,” Kawamura-sensei told me. “Kamiya can take care of the girls and I can take care of the boys, but since you two are an exception, I expect proper behavior from the two of you. Am I clear, Lover Boy?”


“We’re not lovers yet, Sensei,” I gave her my typical response.


“You two are already skirting the line with what you’re being told to do,” groaned the gym teacher. “Just because I have to allow it doesn’t mean that I like it. Just don’t do anything that’ll get you in any hot water, okay?”


With those words, Sensei walked off, leaving me on the massive tarp.


A pool full of girls three times my size was definitely an attractive paradise. Blue and white school swimsuits that did hugged their figures, the girls bare arms and especially legs exposed for all to sea, and their legs in particular being so long that I felt closer to knee high than waist high - all of these factors in particular kept my mouth agape as I looked around.


The girls’ increased size and the pool really stood out. The fence surrounding the entire area was just barely over their heads. Actually, the tallest of the girls Watanabe and Tsujimoto were above the 5 meter tall fences. Of course, I didn’t see all 5 meters of them when they were in the pool. Our school pools had a 1 meter shallow end and a 4 meter deep end. The shallow end was more like a children’s pool while the deep end was more like a shallow pool. 


“Yo, Kirishima. Want to jump in? The water’s nice and cool,” I heard. Turning around, I saw Hozuki leaning against the edge of the pool. She was clearly standing in the deep end and having a blast.


“I’m good. I’ve got stuff to do first, Hozuki.”


“You sure? Well, okay.”


Splash!


“Whoah!” I stumbled back to avoid being splashed by water when Hozuki started swimming again. Swimming laps wasn’t something she could do much off because of how the length of the pool had reduced in her perspective, but she still tried. The sheer amount of water she displaced with each kick sent a fire hose level spray out.


That Hozuki, she was thankfully the only one going all out in the water. The gyaru clique was using the shallow end as a foot bath, Honda and Tokiwa were relaxing with our class rep playing volleyball in the water, and Eguchi’s admirers were seated alongside the pool, doing their best to drag Shima into the water. The girl was doing her best to stay out of it and remain seated just like Takahashi. 


“Touya, I’m here.” A shadow then blocked the bright sunlight beating down on me. Turning my head to the side and up, I saw that it was Yae.


With her pink hair clip off, letting her bangs hang loosely, Yae consciously tried pulling her hair back with her hand as she loomed over me with a smile. She had to lean forward and bend down to look down at me clearly. I was mesmerized at how her figure looked in the school swimsuit. You really couldn’t hide her curves in such an outfit, and there was a novelty to the school swimsuit that made it stand out from the bikinis and one-pieces I’ve seen her wear before.


“Uh...”


“Fufu~ What’s wrong, Touya?” Yae laughed, knowing full well that I was speechless.


“Nothing. I was just lost in those legs,” I didn’t lie. “Jeez. It’s getting hot today, isn’t it?”


“You sure know how to compliment someone,” giggled the girl as she lied down on the tarp. For a moment, I saw her wince. She put her hand behind her neck. The aches from constantly bending down were having an affect on her. 


“Still hurting?”


“You try looking down all the time, Touya.”


“I was doing the opposite back in Reduction Week, remember?”


“Touche,” Yae saw my point. She then pointed at the item in my hand. “So what did Sasakura-sensei want us to do? Is that sunblock?”


Casually, Yae steered us in the direction of getting down to business. I pulled myself together and regained my composure. “Well you’re half right. It does work as a sunscreen too. Here’s the first Magnification Item from the bag, or number 2 if we count the bands,” I told her. “This is just what you need: Instant Relaxant Cream.”


While it didn’t seem like something related to Magnification Week, this was something I wish I had when the boys went through the program. The muscle pains from constantly tilting our necks could have been alleviated if we had been given this. To deal with Yae’s complaint that she had told the nurse about earlier, Sasakura-sensei had suggested I apply this onto her. Since it was waterproof and fast acting, we didn’t have to worry about it being washed off in the pool.


“Really? That’s great!” Yae was glad to be able to get something for her muscle pains. “Do you think we can share with the other girls? They were complaining about it all day too.” 


“Yeah… About that,” I frowned as I opened up the cover of the Size-Link band. “There’s not a lot. This is supposed to be something for you to use all week, but there’s only so much for just one person.”


Seeing me open up the Size-Link band, Yae was surprised. “Touya, you don’t mean that we’re going to have to use that here, do you?”


That was indeed the case. We couldn’t share with the other girls because there wouldn’t be enough when all of them were Magnified. In fact, this wasn’t enough for just Yae either if she was Magnified. This was just the privilege of signing the exception forms. So that Yae would have enough to last the week, we were going to have to bring her back down to normal size for her to apply it.


“So I’m getting back to normal size for a bit. I don’t mind, but is that fine with you, Touya? You’re going to get smaller again.” Yae was a little nervous for my sake.


“It’s just 3 minutes. I think I can take three minutes,” I told her. If we were quick, perhaps nobody would notice too. Nobody was around us at that moment, and the usual troublemaker, Takahashi was distracted by Shima trying to hang onto her while the rest of her friends tried to drag her into the pool.


“I’ll try to be quick then,” Yae asserted for my sake and also opened up the metal cover of the Size-Link Band.


Ping!


It really was surprising just how instantaneous the Size-Link Band was in changing our scales. While this was truly how fast Magnification and Reduction technology was, being accustomed to the slow changes mandated by the government for the program, the sudden change still caught me off guard even when I expected it.


“Uwah… That feels so surreal,” I heard from above. Yae was still in the same place and still three times as big as me as she was before, but now she was normal sized on the large tarp. 


I, on the other hand, was now a third of my size. The bucket-sized container of Instant Relaxant Cream I had put down was now a barrel that was up to my stomach.


“You better hurry up, Yae,” I couldn’t believe it, but I was actually quick to adapt to my new smaller height. I patted the container on its lid. “We’re on a time limit.”


“R-Right,” Yae nodded, but she was lost in thought for a moment as she saw me next to the container. I was 60 cm tall, which meant we still had the same difference apart from when she was three times her height, but seeing me next to the bucket stunned her because she now had something to compare me with. “W-Wow, Touya. You really are small.”


“Hey, this is temporary. You’re supposed to be the big one,” I didn’t appreciate her pointing out my current size. At the very least, I would be changing back soon. “Now come one. I’d rather not have to do this a second time because you were too slow, Yae.”


“Okay, okay. I get it,” Yae frowned, not liking how I was stressing her to hurry.


Urging Yae to rush, was definitely necessary. She really was slow in opening the container and applying the white cream onto her skin. I watched as she rubbed it along her neck and arms. It was quite an impressive sight seeing a giant girl in a swimsuit rub a white fluid over herself, especially when she got to her legs. Yae was meticulous in making sure to get it on all of her body. My mind was definitely dirty, but seeing Yae drip the Relaxant Cream over her body was definitely attractive. I stood next to her as she lifted her telephone pole-sized arms up high and even rubbed it on her shoulders and armpits. It was definitely a show.


“Wow. It really is instant. It’s so cool and refreshing too,” Yae was more preoccupied with how good the Instant Relaxant Cream was to realize I was staring. With her aches and pains gone, she felt a lot better. “And it doesn’t feel all sticky or slimy like some of the sunblocks and lotions I use either.”


I took note of her comments so I could report that later. In any case, the three minutes were set to pass. Since it seemed Yae wouldn’t be able to get to her back in time, I realized we would have to change sizes again.


At least, that would’ve been the case originally.


“Huh? I’m not changing back?” When I checked back at the Size-Link Band’s display, I realized the timer wasn’t there. Had it been gone the entire time and I hadn’t noticed?


“Wait, is it three minutes already, Touya?” Yae was also confused.


As I checked and pressed buttons on the Size-Link Band, I realized it. “Sasakura-sensei must’ve removed the limit like she said she would. I didn’t think she could do it wirelessly. It looks like we just have to press the button at the same time again to change back.”


“Then we can undo this whenever we want? That’s great,” Yae was glad to not have to hurry up now.


On the other hand, I was less than amused. “Hey, just because you have extra time now, doesn’t mean you should stop. I don’t want to be this small.”


The trouble of me being the shorter one out of the two of us was that it provoked Yae to take the lead. She was more than capable of doing that and typically held back, but seeing me so vulnerable was definitely tempting to her. While she had been more concerned about herself because she had gotten taller, now that it was me who had gotten smaller, she was more willing to play around. I felt a brief shiver go down my neck when I saw her smile widen.


“Ah, but this is a good chance, Touya. If there’s more time, I can ask for your help,” she suggested.


Help?


“Just what are you implying, Yae?” I half-knew the answer, but I wanted to confirm what she was thinking.


I watched as the normal sized girl three times my height lied down on her stomach. “There’s a spot on my back I can’t reach. Can you rub it on for me?”


This was definitely what Kawamura-sensei was warning me about. I honestly was attracted by the idea of rubbing sunblock on my childhood friend’s back. The exposed area on the back of the school swimsuit was something that sent my adolescent high school boy’s mind racing. Hopefully, this wasn’t something untoward that she would sic the Disciplinary Committee on us for doing. 


“Fine. I can do that,” I sighed. Arguing or resisting would keep me smaller longer. I walked from where I stood by Yae’s feet over to her waist where the barrel of Relaxant Cream was.


“Touya, are you not starting yet?” I heard Yae ask. Now I was the slow one because I actively was the smaller one. Being 60 cm tall, I had the stride of a baby, and because my hands had gotten smaller too, I had to use both hands to scoop up enough of the cream to use on Yae’s back.


“Teasing me, huh? Just wait until I get you back for this next week,” I told her as I walked up to her back. I realized that her body while lying down was around knee high to me, and that the width of her back was not something I could step over. To get to the middle of her back, I actually had to climb on. “Oh jeez.”


“Kya~ha~! Touya, that tickles!” Yae felt my light body as I pulled myself onto her back. I could actually use it as a bed with how wide it was to me.


“You asked for this, not me,” I told her as I applied and spread the white cream over the parts of her back that her swimsuit did not cover.


To think I’d be sitting on my not-girlfriend’s back applying cream to her while she was wearing a swimsuit. This definitely felt lewd to me. While I was happy, it was definitely embarrassing to do this in public at school. Yae seemed to feel the same way as I saw her ears were red from my vantage point behind her. Still, we couldn’t deny that we enjoyed it. To me, there was more of Yae to take in while she was three times my size. As for Yae, she seemed to like being more assertive due to our size difference.


When we were finally done, Yae had me get off her and back up. I watched as she stood up back to her full height, stretching up to the point where she once again blocked the sun with her body.


“Ngggghaaaa~~! Thanks, Touya. My body feels so good now!” she told me.


“Okay, can we change back now?” I was ready when she was to press the button on the Size-Link Band. 


“Of course,” giggled Yae as she opened up the cover on the metal bracelet as well. I was grateful to hear that. I couldn’t wait to get myself back to normal and her back to her ‘still-bigger-than-me-but- properly-Magnified’ size.


Sadly, my wait was extended the moment a panicked voice shouted and I was slammed from behind by a force that would put a car crash to shame. 


“Yae-chan~! Save me!!! I don’t wanna swim!”


Whaaaaaam!


“Gwahuargh~!”


“T-Touya~! A-Airi-chan?”


Considering I was a third of my height, that meant many things. Besides being 60 centimeters tall and a third of Yae’s height, that also meant that I was nine times smaller than the Magnified girls who were still three times normal size. When Shima fled to the mat where she knew Yae was, she did not even see me, who was so below her vision that I was shorter than her feet were long. I was kicked like a soccer ball and tumbled several meters away by the unaware giant girl.


“Ouch… Thank goodness my body’s tougher while Reduced… That would’ve broken some bones otherwise…,” I found myself shaking too much to be able to pick myself up. The only thing I could do was turn myself over so I could see the giant swimsuit clad girl looming over both Yae and myself.


“Uwah… So surreally big…,” Yae was taken aback by Shima’s size. The girl was not used to being on the smaller side of the scale when it came to Reduction and Magnification so it was understandable for her to be frozen in place.


Shima was also equally surprised when she came to her senses and calmed down. “H-Huh? Yae-chan, why are you regular sized?”


She hadn’t realized earlier because she was so flustered. While she was confused, Yae took the opportunity to approach me. She picked me up, cradling me in her arms like a newborn. “Sorry, Touya. Are you okay?”


“I’ll live,” I assured her.


“Eh? Yae-chan, what’s that?” Shima’s confusion skyrocketed when she saw how small I was compared to Yae and then herself. 


Pluck!


“Whoa. Hey!” “Uwah! Touya!”


To both my and Yae’s dismay, though, Shima’s curiosity was too strong. Kneeling down, Shima reached towards us. In an instant, I was snatched away from Yae and lifted up higher and higher into the sky. Shima was over 14 meters tall from my perspective. She held me firmly between her fingers like a toy. Her grip prevented me from freeing my arms or struggling.


“I-Is that you, Kirishima-kun? But this isn’t Reduction Week,” Shima was astonished. Her tree of a finger pressed into my face.


“Hey, Shima. That kind of hurts.” 


“Uwah. Sorry,” Shima apologized and opened up her hand. I was small enough to be able to sit on it. Still, hearing me speak confirmed it for her. “But it really is you. You’re like a doll right now. Not like a mouse or a bug… so it’s not scary… But what happened?”


I was glad to hear that Shima’s fears were not acting up. I didn’t think I’d be able to manage her panicking when she was this much bigger than me. A drop from a height comparable to the second or third floor of a building was definitely frightening to consider, and with how freely I was sitting atop her hand, It was either a fall down onto the mat or the concrete.


My ordeal was not over yet though, as before Shima could return me to Yae, the reason why she had done the dangerous thing of running by the school pool came.


“Hey! Airi-chan, stop running. You’re going into the pool and that’s final.”


“We’ll teach you how to swim, I promise.”


“It’s not that deep...”


The rest of the quartet came. They were adamant about getting Shima to get used to the water. 3 more girls who were around 15 meters tall - This was not what I needed. 


“Hyah! No way! I’m not getting in there!” Shima was so flustered by the girls suddenly catching up to her that she jumped back and hissed.


“Wawawawah!” Unfortunately for me, Shima’s sudden bouncy movements shook me more than any earthquake could. The spongy floor that was her hand smacked me upwards into the air. The ground was no longer beneath my feet as I waved my arms helplessly as my body spun a full circle in the air.


“Touya!” I heard Yae frantically scream from below. She couldn’t do anything to help because she was smaller than the girls too.


Shima’s momentum was the only thing that saved me really. I had been sent flying in the same direction she had jumped back in, so my hands which were desperately searching for something to save me successfully grabbed onto her swimsuit when my body flew towards her giant self - or rather, they found themselves hooking onto the opening just in time.


“Grk… Haah… Phew… Safe…,” I was relieved to no longer be falling.


“Eh? Kyaah! Kirishima-kun?! What are you doing there?”


I was hanging from the front of Shima’s swimsuit so I was pressed right against her chest. While she wasn’t exactly as bountiful as her other friends, she still had enough of a bosom for me to be protruding a few centimeters away from her body. I just dangled there, hoping a helping hand would come soon.  


“This is really a bad place to be,” I didn’t want to look down to see how far of a drop it was to the ground. I just hung onto Shima’s chest as best as I could.


It took some time for Yae to actually get the girls’ attention and for Shima to calm down. Satou was the one who had actually heard Yae’s panicked cries and looked down to see her. It was only after that did I get plucked off Shima’s chest and brought back down to the ground for us to unlink our sizes. Kawamura-sensei scolded all of us for what had happened while Kamiya-senpai simply shook her head.


“Kirishima-kun, if you are already in trouble when you are this size, tomorrow will be even worse,” she warned.


I didn’t like the sound of that at all, but my thoughts were on other things while all of us were made to sit in seiza on the concrete. While I was between Yae and Shima, I could see Yae reflecting on having put me in danger due to her wasting time by messing around. As for Shima, the bubbly girl red was in the face from embarrassment.


“I’m gonna have to apologize to Eguchi after this,” I silently sighed to myself. I had not expected to have gotten into such an accident with one of his admirers.


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Natsumi Kamiya (172 cm) - 3rd Year in charge of the health committee.

Ai Honda (168 cm) - Busty clumsy girl