- Text Size +

(13) Day 2 Four Meter Classmates (377 cm < 401 cm)


The trial of being in a class of continuously growing girls was experienced by all of us in class 2-D.


It sure was something to realize that while sitting down on the floor, the girls were still tall enough to obscure our view of the front of the class. It wasn’t just height that was the issue after all. They grew in all three dimensions so the backs of the girls became enough to block our view.


“If the program didn’t tell us to leave the seating arrangements the same, I think that’d have been a good idea for your homeroom teacher to do,” Kamisaka-sensei muttered. We were grateful she was thinking about us in English language class. She was also bothered by the girls’ sizes as she walked around the class.


She was, however, happy a certain student was having trouble sleeping.


“Takahashi-san. Can you tell us what are different ways this word can be read and their meanings?”


“Uh… Oh. Bass like the musical instrument and bass like the fish,” Takahashi answered. The sleepy genius didn’t have to think for too long.


Pleased with the girl’s explanation, Sensei nodded and walked away from us. “Excellent. These are words that are spelled the same in English but have different meanings and sometimes pronunciations as well. It’s similar to...”


“The desk’s too low, huh?” I chuckled.


“It seriously is...” That was the reason why Takahashi’s bad morning was becoming a bad day. She would be bending her back far too much if she wanted to rest her head on the table. Although she had seemed fairly pleased with Magnification the day before, it was clear that Takahashi now had second thoughts.


The only way she was able to recover was by getting very brief naps using the futons as a sleeping mat in between classes. She really made a scene curling up like a cat on the too-small-to-use futon.


Wham!


“Gak… Hozuki!”


“Sorry… I was just stretching ”


During our second period class, a foot kicked my chair from beneath. Looking down, I could actually see her leg underneath my chair. She had kicked her foot forward and it was able to extend all the way to where I was sitting. I recoiled slightly because if she lifted her leg upwards, I’d receive a kick where I did not want to be kicked.


At the very least, this was actually unintentional on Hozuki’s part unlike most times. My seatmate from behind loved putting her leg on my chair to use it as a footrest. Since she was seated on the floor this time, though, her leg went underneath my seat.


“Sheesh. My leg’s really out there, huh?”


“Can you be a bit gentle when you pull it back?” I requested. I was thankful when she was. She didn’t want to bump into the chair legs either after all.


Standing was another issue too. Now that the girls were at 4 meters, they hit our school’s fairly tall ceilings.


“These are the ceiling tiles…? Uwah, this feels really claustrophobic,” I heard from a pair of tall legs to my right when my seat neighbor stood up to go freshen up. I tried my best to keep my eyes away and purposefully pulled my head to my left to avoid the prominent presence beside me.


With myself under the length of her skirt, I did not want to invoke Tokiwa’s anger and look up her skirt to give her an excuse to actually be mad at me. In fact, because I was seated, I found myself closer to knee level than thigh level to the standing girl.


“You girls just have to bear with it for today, Tokiwa,” I told the girl without turning towards her a bit. My neck was stiff but this was the safest option. “The committee’s setting up to get a better place for class tomorrow and the next couple days too.”


It was also the most successful option as Tokiwa actually saw I was not facing her when she looked down. I felt her weight shifting as she stepped back to see me. No doubt, her endowments would’ve blocked her view of me otherwise. She did not sound any bit angry when she talked to me. I could tell because I could feel the air shift as she leaned forward and spoke.


“Is that right? You guys couldn’t have hurried that up? This has been a painful day for my legs and head,” that was as kind as Tokiwa could get honestly. At least it wasn’t her breasts she was complaining about. I couldn’t believe it, but those melons had been upgraded to spheres bigger than my head and heavier than a bowling ball.


How did I know without looking? I didn’t have to look. I could hear and feel the dangerous weapons Tokiwa was swinging around every second she moved. They had a presence before considering Tokiwa, Honda, and Satou were listed as the bustiest in our class, but while Magnified, even while held in a bra, they hung prominently over me. I was sure if I actually stood up, I’d slam into them, and be knocked out without Tokiwa even realizing it at first. I wasn’t sure why, but while I felt unnerved by Tokiwa’s presence towering directly behind me, my face was tingling.


Though Tokiwa was someone to be concerned about, I also couldn’t ignore Yae who had seen everything. When Tokiwa walked off, my attention was immediately beckoned by her.


“To...u… ya...” a chill ran down my spine when I heard her call my name. She stressed it out slowly but not in any cutesy manner.


“Y-Yes, Yae?” I was hesitant to turn my head slightly to see Yae seated at her desk, smiling. That was not a gentle smile. Inadvertently, I tried to blurt out an excuse, but it sounded like I was incriminating myself more. “I didn’t look. I swear.”


Yae said nothing. She simply sat elegantly on the futon like it was a cushion and patted her thighs. She was ordering me to come see her.


“I’ll forgive you if you come here now,” she told me. A jealous Yae was already intimidating enough at normal size. With her being 4 meters tall, I was not at all hesitant to refuse.


My predicament earned a few laughs nearby.


“Yae-chan’s calling you, Kirishima-kun,” giggled Satou as she walked by on her way to Eguchi’s table. She was also getting even with the other girls. It was clear by how Yukimura lifted him up that he was being treated as their possession. The popular guy was fond of the four girls, but definitely not when they were oversized and overwhelming him. I could see his nervousness.


I could relate though. Tall girls were in all directions around me. Still, I stood up and walked over to Yae. I had noticed from the Size-Link Band that she was 401 cm, but actually walking up to someone who was now over 4 m tall was different than just knowing they were that tall. I was like a toddler in height to her.


“You called, Yae?” I was surprised how nervous I seemed. I felt like a child who knew he had gotten in trouble and had been called by his mother.


“Touya, your face is all red,” Yae’s smile morphed into a scowl. “Are Tokiwa-san’s boobs that attractive?”


“Well… they are that huge…,” I couldn’t lie. I had to make up for that fact by reassuring my childhood friend. “B-But don’t worry, Yae. Yours are big enough for me. They’ve got just the right shape and springiness and… wait… no, if I keep going, I’m going to be called a pervert.”


I realized I was making a fool of myself. It probably wasn’t a good idea to give my critique of my childhood friend’s chest in public so boldly. I shook my own head at my own stupidity. Yae looking down on me with a frown made me feel worse for myself. It really did feel like I was being scolded by a mother thanks to the size difference.


“We went over this in the morning already, Touya. You are one,” Yae sighed and untensed her muscles. She released all of her anger along with it. She started to get defensive too, using her arms to cover her breasts. “And when did I let you touch my chest? I don’t remember ever letting you do that.”


“You don’t remember? During Reduction Week, you had m-”


My big mouth was suddenly silenced when Yae outstretched her arm. I felt my head jerked forwards followed by the rest of my body. I slammed face first into something dense and firm.


Pomf!


“Mggff!”


“Let’s forget all about that!” Yae blurted in half a breath. She wanted to stop me from announcing what we had done behind closed doors, so she used her chest to cover my mouth and my face. I was starting to suffocate with my face between two bouncing orbs the size of my head. I could only relent. If I resisted, I would run out of breath. It was clear Yae called the shots now. If I wanted to tease her, I was doing so at my own risk.  “Jeez, did you have to remember that of all things? That’s supposed to be a secret.”


Neither of us were good at keeping those, but at the very least, Yae calmed down when she realized nobody had been nearby to hear us. Our secret was miraculously safe despite our blatant honesty and our big mouths. However, Yae did not release me right away, or at all, during that passing period between classes. 


“Uh… Yae, you can let me go now.”


“Nope. Aoi-chan was right this morning, Touya. You’re definitely very huggable like this,” When Takahashi had pulled me into a hug earlier, she wanted the same treatment. Now she was getting it whether I liked it or not. “Your body feels really warm too”


In my honest opinion, Yae was much warmer. With my body pressed against hers like a rag doll, I was up close and personal with her chest which was like a large pillow. I could feel her body heat flowing into me through her uniform.


“Oh, you’re getting warmer.” What she was feeling was the embarrassment sending blood to my face, not Yae’s core body temperature flowing into me.


Snrk!


“Aww… Kiri-shii’s being babied,” a snicker escaped Nomiya as she instinctively took out her phone. The tan gyaru didn’t immediately take a photo but held the tablet sized phone up in front of me. “You two want a photo of this for the memories?”


“Oh. Yes. Thank you, Minami-chan,” Yae had gotten closer to Nomiya ever since they exchanged contact information. 


“How about you, Kiri-shii?” Nomiya kindly asked for my consent.


“It’s a little embarrassing…” 


“Is it? Hiro-kun’s just fine.”


I tried turning my body. Fighting Yae’s grip on me was impossible, but she loosened up enough for me to do so when she noticed I was struggling. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Arai with Watanabe in a similar position to what Yae and I were in, though he was being cradled in her arms instead of hugged. The guy looked to be having a blast being held like a baby by his gyaru girlfriend. If anything, Watanabe was the embarrassed one, her face as pink as her lip gloss as she smiled about how accepting Arai was.


“There’s all kinds,” I sighed, accepting that if Arai was fine with it, I should be as well. “Fine.”


“Yay~!” a deadpan cheer escaped Nomiya. “Alright, Kiri-shii~ Yaecchi~ Say cheese!”


A picture to remember being held by a 4 m tall Yae - it sure was something to have to add to my collection of images of Yae. To be treated like a newborn in her arms in public definitely was embarrassing to me.


“Hehehe… This sure looks surreal, doesn’t it, Touya?” asked Yae when she received the photo Nomiya sent to her on her phone.


“It sure is.”


And it was only going to get stranger.


 

 

 


(14) Day 2 Extra Work Check In (401 cm < 431 cm)


Checking in with Sasakura-sensei was a necessity for anyone who signed the exemption forms. The reason why was because we were given special treatment so long as we agreed to certain conditions. Back in Reduction Week, I was allowed to go home with Yae and was made to try out Reduction Equipment. For Magnification Week, something similar was in place.


“Alright. So 431 cm… Asano, how are you feeling? Any shortness of breath? Dizziness? Fever?”


“Well, my neck and back hurt a little. I think I’ve been bending over too much.”


“That’s to be expected. I think I can figure out some way to remedy that for you. Anything else?


”Outside of that, not at all, Sensei. Although this right now sure does seem like a surreal fever dream.”


I watched as Sasakura-sensei took Yae’s temperature while using a ladder to reach her. My childhood friend and I had been told to meet Sensei outdoors because the girls were already level with the ceilings. To receive a check up outside was strange enough, but the fact was that Sasakura-sensei was not fond of Magnifying herself even though the other girls were, so she was doing her best to measure the giant girl.


“You get used to it. Alternatively, you kiddos could use those Size-Link Band and make my life a lot easier.”


“Isn’t there a three minute time limit on these, though?” I asked while looking away from Sasakura-sensei and Yae. Though I should have been used to my childhood friend’s growing height and her bloomers, I also did not want to look up the school nurse’s dress either.


Though she appreciated that fact, Sasakura-sensei couldn’t help chuckling at my clear discomfort. “I do have a way to extend the limit. Kirishima, I was certain you’d appreciate being smaller again. You wrote so much in your report last time.”


“That’s only because it was my job… though I guess I did get some good experiences from being with Yae…,” I felt my cheeks tingle as I recalled our previous experiences.


“Sensei, I’d like for you to extend the time limit if you don’t mind. Using the restrooms is really tough like this,” Yae asked, twiddling her fingers out of embarrassment.


“Oh? You girls haven’t been using the Blue Room?” Sasakura-sensei blinked. She then frowned and scratched her head in frustration. “Ah… It slipped my mind. My head hasn’t been in the right place since yesterday afternoon. I should’ve told you all we had Magnified facilities set up.”


”Did something happen yesterday, Sensei?” I asked.


“It’s nothing important for you two to concern yourselves with,” Sensei shook her head, climbing down the ladder before she hurt herself. “No… I guess it does concern you.”


It did? I turned around when Sasakura-sensei got back down on solid ground. She jotted down the last bit of information she needed from us which was Yae’s height of 431 cm and then shoved the clipboard over to me. I didn’t stumble back from Sasakura-sensei’s light push and was given the opportunity to look at the documents she had been writing on.


Though the first few things were simply physical details regarding Yae, I caught a note printed at the bottom of the document.


[Kikue-nee. I’m sending top of the line Magnification Equipment to Sakuragawa. Those kids who signed up last time were really helpful. I hope you can get them to do the same again. -Ran]


“Your name is Kikue, Sensei?”


“That’s what you got out of that?” sighed Sasakura-sensei. “It seems the government took a liking to your report from last time. My little sister who works in the Department of Alteration has some authority there. Basically, I’ve been having to do all this extra work because of all of the things she sent. The special treatment she hopes to give you two is a little overboard, but she wants you to write another good report this time too.”


“Really?” So that was why we received the advanced Size-Link Bands and why Sensei was so mentally drained. 


“If you do well with this one, she mentioned wanting to headhunt you and get you an internship.”


“S-Seriously?”


I was stunned to hear good praise for my report. I had only done what I could because I thought it would help the health committee. I didn’t think the government would actually read it.


Yae was surprised as well. More than that though, she was excited. She couldn’t hold herself back from approaching me, and putting her hands under my arms. In an instant, I was lifted up above her head. 


“Whoaah!”


“Wow, Touya! Isn’t that awesome? That’s what you’ve been wanting, right? You’re being recognized!” she cheered, moving me up and down excitedly. My stomach churned as from the sudden rising and descending. This wasn’t even on the level of a mother playing ‘upsy-daisy’ with her baby. Yae was being extremely rough because of how excited she was.


“Hey, Yae! This is way too high here!”


“Teeheehee~ Touya’s the best! I’m so happy for you!” she beamed.


“Hahaha… Okay, thanks. Can you put me down now?”


“And because of you, it’s like we’re being treated like VIPs too! Go Touya! My Touya’s number one!”


That wasn’t exactly right. We were being treated as free labor. I knew that, but I also couldn’t hide my smiling face to know my work was actually recognized. I gave the school health committee my all, so getting some praise for it felt good. The fact that I was smiling while being lifted up over 4 m in the air by Yae seemed to look humorous to Sasakura-sensei.


“Well, you look happy, Kirishima,” Sasakura-sensei grinned.


“More for the internship than what you’re thinking, Sensei,” I told her. “Yae, could you put me down? Um… Slowly? Sensei’s watching, and this is getting embarrassing.”


“Huh? A-Ah. Sorry, Touya. I got too excited,” Yae stopped, coming to her senses, doing as told. 


“No. I’m glad you’re being excited for me,” I was glad to have my feet on the ground again.


“As always, you two do make a lovely scene together,” Sensei said as she walked over to the wall behind us. A large sports bag had been resting there the entire time. She flicked the padlock that affixed the zipper to the rest of the bag to check it was still locked. “Then I’m leaving the Magnification Equipment with you. Ranko prepared a detailed set of instructions on how to use them. Test them out while you’re at home with Asano.”


“Sure, Sensei,” I nodded as I bent down to pick up the sports bag. I was caught off guard by how heavy it was. “Huh?”


“Do you need some help, Touya?” Yae’s shadow fell over the two of us as she peered over.


“No. No. I can do this,” I told her as I struggled to lift the bag. To my chagrin, Yae bent over to pick up the bag. She lifted it with one hand with ease.


“I’ve got it.”


“Haha… Well, some of the Magnification Equipment can get pretty heavy, even the ones with the Timed and Burst Magnify functions,” laughed the school nurse who gave me a nudge in the arm to wake me out of my embarrassed stupor. “But Asano, no peeking. I’m giving Kirishima the passcode to the lock on that bag.”


“Aww, but I wanted to see early,” Yae jokingly replied. She honestly could just rip the bag or break the lock with ease if she wanted to considering her current strength.


Cough!


“Ahem... ” In order to save some face from being unable to lift the sports bag of Magnification Equipment, I tried to force a change of subject. “Well, all this aside, Sensei, it seriously is fine for Yae to stay with me tonight, right?”


Sensei nodded. “You two are all clear to do what you want for tonight. The other girls will stay with us tonight. We’ll be using the gym as a place for them to stay for now until the government agents arrive tomorrow.”


“That’s good. I don’t want to get in trouble for being Magnified where I shouldn’t be,” Yae was relieved.


Sadly, she was going to be confined to my home. We wouldn’t be able to take her around town even with the armband arms today because of her continued growth. We’d easily be caught and get in trouble if we even tried.


The nurse’s concern was elsewhere though. “Kirishima, you ARE going to be able to handle this right? Your parental situation is one thing, but is your house even big enough?”


“Don’t worry, Sensei. We have the equipment, right? That should make things a bit easier,” Yae trusted the program. She held the sports bag like it was a small handbag, but because of how her arm swung around level to our faces, the two of us both had to step away or else it’d slam into us.


I wasn’t exactly of the same mind as her because I knew the size Yae would get to by the end of the day. Still, because we had signed the waiver, we would have to do as best as we can. Besides that, Sensei had approved of my home when I gave her the measurements of my home which was actually one of the requirements to apply for the exemption. At the very least, Yae’s scale wouldn’t change too drastically until the middle of the third day, so she wouldn’t get too big to manage and take care of.


I just hoped the Magnification Equipment was actually going to be of use.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the character's normal heights for reference:

Kirika Tsujimoto (173 cm) - Playful girl and occasional prankster

Kikue Sasakura (169 cm) - Name now given for the school nurse