- Text Size +

(9) Day 2 The Size-Link Band (248 cm < 320 cm)


“... Yeah. It’s fine. The house can handle her. It’s not like you two stay here much anyways.”


“...Yes, Ayame-san will be checking in on us. She trusts Yae less than she trusts me.”


“... Hey, this isn’t a waste of studying time… Hrgh, just stop, okay? I’ve heard this a thousand times. Now I’ve got to go pick up Yae. I’ll talk to you later. Tell the old man I said hello too.”


I sighed after I finished packing things into my sports bag that morning. A phone call with my mother wasn’t welcome when she was trying to check up on me. I tried to push my thoughts to the back of my mind. I had other concerns that Tuesday morning as I looked at the clock.


“Yae’s not here yet, I guess I should go see how her night went.” 


Considering she typically got up earlier than me, it was an odd feeling leaving the house without Yae around. It was going to be the other way around today apparently. I swung the strap of my sports bag over my shoulder, grabbed my book bag with my opposite arm, and left my house.


Today was second day of Magnification Week. That meant Yae had definitely gotten bigger since I had last seen her. Although I knew the precise maximum scale that the Magnification had been set as, it was still, as Yae often put it, surreal how the pace went. I recalled my own drops in height back during Reduction Week. While the pace was slow at first, it would escalate later.


I was actually a little hesitant when I knocked on the Asano family’s door, expected to be immediately greeted by an over 3 meter Yae. Instead, I met her 173 cm mother.


“Good morning, Ayame-san,” I greeted Yae’s mother who opened the door for me. “Is Yae ready yet?”


“Oh, good morning, Touya-kun. If you don’t mind, come in. Yae’s almost ready. She had a lot of trouble adjusting this morning.”


“How bad was it?” I asked curiously.


“Ah, well, you’ll see when you come in,” smiled Ayame-san. She put her hand over her mouth, trying to hide that smile, but it still showed through.


It was impressive how casually Ayame-san was speaking regarding her daughter’s Magnification. Her job of dealing with both Reduced and Magnified workers must have been this seem commonplace to her.


It certainly wasn’t to me. When I stepped inside and peered over into the living room, I spotted my childhood friend. It was a strange sight to see a 320 cm Yae sitting on her living room floor, especially with her 8 year old little sister for reference. Even with her butt on the floor, the 128 cm Yuri wasn’t even up to her chin. Just from looking, I could tell that Yae’s legs were longer than the girl was tall.


“Onee-chan, your socks are huge!” giggled the primary schooler who wasn’t the least bit intimidated by her older sister. She was holding one of Yae’s stockings which looked more like a trash bag in size. Much like her legs, the black thigh-high was longer than she was tall.


“Yuri, give that back. Touya will be here any minute,” Yae was hesitant to snatch her belongings back forcibly.


I could actually feel her weighty motions as she moved her arms and turned her body while seated. She was actually making things shake. I wondered how much weight she had gained after effectively doubling in size, though I resisted the urge to spark the raging fire that would be Yae’s weight worries. I was occasionally reckless but never a reckless fool.


Still, this was a treat. Roughly 160 cm of bare leg were sprawled out on the floor of the living room. Considering Yae was a fan of both pantyhose and thigh-high socks, seeing her bare legs was a rarity. 


“Touya-kun, it’s rude to stare,” giggled Yae’s mother. My lecherous gaze did not go unnoticed.


“Eh?” Yae heard her mother and turned around to see me at the entryway. “Touya! You’re already here?”


The moment she shifted her body to turn around, Yae’s uniform skirt was lifted upwards when her legs swept across the room. My eyes were pulled to the sight of a pair of black underwear.


“Kyaa! Don’t look!” Yae screamed, forcing her skirt down with her hands. 


“S-sorry,” I turned away, my nose tingling. I was sure my face was red. 


I half-expected Ayame-san to shake her head and scold me for looking at Yae inappropriately, but to my surprise, she giggled.


“I told you not to get embarrassed, Yae. You’re wearing the Magnification Bloomers over your underwear aren’t you?”


“I-I know, Okaa-san. It’s just hard to get used to… These feel different than the ones we use when we play tennis too.”


“Well, those aren’t bloomers, so I suppose they would feel different.”


Bloomers? They looked just like a pair of panties to me. There were a number of questions I wanted to ask regarding how accepting Ayame-san was to having her daughter’s underwear shown, but now my mind was filled with thoughts on why it was okay to show bloomers that looked like underwear. The old school bloomers I read about in manga before were long since gone in the current day and age so their use confused me.


I did not have a chance to ask my question however, as my mind was distracted when Yae stood up after putting on her socks. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from the sight of my childhood friend who was now twice her usual height. She had to bend down to avoid hitting her head on the ceiling of the Asano family home.


“U-Uh… G-Good morning, Yae,” I stammered. I wasn’t sure where to look. I was barely chest high with Yae the previous night but was around waist high now. Her legs were like utility poles - solid, tall pillars that I felt a brief urge to just wrap my arms around to get a feel of how thick they were.


Yae noticed my dropped jaw. Her nervousness disappeared immediately and was replaced by gentle laughter. “Fufu~ Good morning, Touya. What’s with the face?”


The best way to put it was that I was mesmerized. “This is strangely more attractive than when I was smaller…”


“Oh men,” Ayame-san sighed while smiling. “Don’t worry, Touya-kun. This is a natural response at first. You’ll get used to it slowly.”


The psychological effects of Magnification included us guys too. I tried to close my mouth and calm down again. I did so by addressing Yuri, who was barely at the level of Yae’s skirt. She was happily comparing her height to her sister’s leg.


“Yuri, you look pretty excited about this.”


“Teehee~” giggled the primary schooler. “Onee-chan’s cool and funny when she’s big. Onii-chan, you should sit in her lap. It was super comfy when she let me play games with her yesterday.”


I pictured Yuri playing games with her little sister in her lap. The thought of Yae’s breasts acting as a pillow was something I couldn’t get out of my mind.


“You want to give it a try, Touya-kun?” Ayame-san teased me.


“Absolutely, but not when we’re not in front of anybody,” I couldn’t deny my feelings.


“She also hit her head a few times going in and out of rooms. There’s actually a dent in the door frame of her room now,” Ayame-san remarked, pointing out the slight red mark on Yae’s forehead.


“Okaa-san, you don’t have to tell him that,” whined my childhood friend. “Let’s get going, Touya. We’re supposed to be the first to show up.”


At the very least, Yae was ready to go. She had everything she needed in her book bag and the sports bag she swung over her shoulder. 


I started to turn around to leave the Asano home, but before I did, Yae’s mother called our attention.


“Hold on you two,” Ayame-san spoke up. Yae and I stopped. The firm tone of voice was identical to how she scolded me the day before. Thankfully, however, she spoke gently afterwards. “Yae, before you smack into the door frame for the tenth time, why don’t you use that band now.”


“Band?” I followed the woman’s line of sight which went down to my wrist. She was focused on the metal bracelet Akagi and Morino had given me and Yae. It seemed she knew what it was.


“But Okaa-san, it wasn’t working yesterday.”


Yae did too it seemed. Apparently, her mother had informed her.


“That’s because Touya-kun wasn’t nearby. Now that you two are close to each other, there should be a light that turned on, right?”


I glanced at the metal bracelet and confirmed what Yae’s mother had said. There was indeed a flashing light. I didn’t test it out before but there was actually a cover I could flip open on. When I opened it, I saw a display and a few buttons. In particular, the display revealed Yae’s normal height and current height along with my own. In English letters, the words: LINK READY were written above what looked like a three minute timer.


“What is this, Ayame-san?” I asked.


“Hm…? Touya-kun, you weren’t told?” Ayame-san was surprised.


“Akagi and Morino just snapped this thing on me yesterday night. They said Sensei forgot to give it to me.”


“It looks like that’s not all she forgot,” frowned Ayame-san. “To think she’d forget to explain it to you... Size-Link Bands aren’t easy to come by. And these ones seem more hi-tech than the ones I’ve used before.”


“Size-Link?” This was the first Magnification Equipment I had heard of. Was this something Sensei wanted us to test out because we signed the exemption form? I doubted this was something that would be given to every student.


“They’re devices that allow someone who is Magnified temporarily change their Magnification scale to that of the other wearer. They’re quite useful when a Magnification platform isn’t readily available. I’ve used it a few times at the company. Besides being able to fit through doors more easily, sometimes you need to get a bit bigger as well to do your job.”


What exactly WAS Ayame-san’s job description? 


In any case, the Size-Link band required the cooperation of two people, one of which had to be either Magnified or Reduced. According to Ayame-san, if we pressed the top button in unison, Yae who was linked to me with the bracelet would return back to 1x-scale by temporarily overwriting the Magnification scale with my normal scale. Having the band definitely seemed like a blessing to Yae who seemed to be having trouble not hitting her head.


“So we just press it at the same time? Okay then. Here goes. Three. Two. One.”


Ping!


I kept my eye on Yae as I hit the button. For her to be brought back down to normal size so soon, I was admittedly a little disappointed. I was curious how large Yae could go considering the restrictions on Magnification were greater than Reduction. However, seeing Yae back at her usual 160 cm would definitely be a lot less intimidating…


… If the Size-Link worked like Ayame-san had said.


“H-Huh?” Looking in front of me, Yae was still twice as big as she had been earlier. “Ayame-san, I don’t think it… work… ed… Eh?”


I turned to Ayame-san when I questioned her, but when I did, I realized I wasn’t looking at the woman in the face anymore. I was looking at her stomach.


“Hm… Oh my, I was right that this looked more hi-tech. This is one of the new types that can switch Magnification to Reduction to maintain the scale difference,” she stated in a passive tone. There was no concern for my predicament at all.


“W-Wow. So when I get back to normal, Touya gets Reduced? That’s really surreal, Okaa-san,” Yae couldn’t believe it either. “What would be the point of that?”


“I assume you two were given this because you two are a pair. That way you’re always bigger than Touya for the entire week, Yae,” hypothesized Ayame-san.


I would have appreciated the warning. I checked the Size-Link Band’s display again. It now listed Yae’s height as 160 cm, but by cutting her height in half to return her back to normal, my 180 cm was now down to 90 cm. My entire world had doubled in size, only Yae who was already doubled remained the same proportion to me.


“Awawaaaaa~h! Onee-chan’s normal, but Onii-chan’s smaller again!”


“Uooof!”


Wham!


I was immediately glomped by Yuri. The 128 cm girl knocked me off my feet, but before I fell to the floor, I was stopped by the wall. She was absolutely enthusiastic to see me a head shorter than her, she held me tightly. The eight year old’s strength exceeded my suddenly diminished self’s. I was lifted firmly off the ground, my feet dangling in the air.


“Y-Yuri…? Grk!... That hurt…,” I grunted.


“Hehe~ Sorry!” Yuri let me go, allowing me to drop to the floor. She was not as apologetic as she sounded.


I frowned as I found myself looking up at all three of the women of the Asano household. This was not what I had expected to happen during Magnification Week. This wasn’t in the plan at all. Sasakura-sensei was going to have to explain to me why she had given Yae and I the Size-Link Bands.


“It looks like you were caught off guard, Touya-kun,” Ayame-san remarked as she ushered Yae out the door. “Don’t worry. This is a temporary deal for when Yae has trouble fitting through doors and such. You’ll change back when the timer hits zero.”


That explained the three minute countdown on the bracelet’s display.


“That’s good. I kind of put down my bags…,” I looked at the items in question that were still on the floor. The bookbag and sports bag were still normal sized instead of Reduced like I had been. When I picked the bookbag up, Yuri started snickering.


“Nishishishi~ Onii-chan, you look like a little kid trying to be an adult,” she laughed.


“I don’t want to hear that from the actual kid,” I frowned. I was well aware that at 90 cm, I was more of a toddler than a higher schooler in stature. Trying to tell off a primary school girl I was chest level with was not exactly a good idea.


Yuri grabbed me from behind when I started to move out to the door. I was jerked backwards as she held me close. “Okaa-san, can we keep Onii-chan like this or make him even smaller? I’ll take good care of him.”


“That’s not funny, Yuri.” Yae and I were in agreement.


Ayame-san seemed to take her youngest daughter’s words in stride. “Now, now, Yuri. You shouldn’t treat Touya-kun like a pet or anything. He’s your Onii-chan, remember? And Yae’s already asked that before. When was it again? Her last year in middle school? I think that was when Sumire-chan still lived nearby. The answer I told her was no, and I’m sticking to that.”


“I-I only asked that once!” Yae did not appreciate her mother reminding the two of us of our awkward history. 


“And you were scarily serious about it,” Ayame-san held her ground. “I don’t want any member of my family to even think of misusing Reduction and Magnification equipment.”


“Yuri, you don’t want to be lectured by your mother, do you?” I couldn’t forget the four hour scolding Yae and I had received back in middle school.


“Aww...”


I was thankful that Yuri let me go. Nearly three minutes passed while we were talking, so I was back to my standard 180 cm shortly after. I was relieved to no longer be the shortest person.


Of course, I wasn’t the tallest considering my return to normal scale meant Yae’s return to her magnified scale. All I could see from the entryway was the girl’s legs and a bit of her stomach. I had to actually walk out to see the rest of her.


“Phew. I’m glad that’s over…,” I sighed. “Let’s not use that unless we really have to, Yae. You’re supposed to stay Magnified all week. Getting back to normal at the push of a button seems unfair.”


Considering the use of the band required our cooperation, Yae frowned. She had actually been happy to get back to 160 cm for a moment. “I guess you’re right, Touya. But it was cute seeing you smaller than everyone else.”


My childhood friend bent her knees and put her hand on my head to ruffle my hair. “H-Hey, cut that out.”


Yae blinked. That action had been reflexive. “Ah. Sorry. It just slipped out again.”


“It’s quite a habit to want to do that, isn’t it?” giggled the experienced Ayame-san. She then turned to me. “Touya-kun, you two should get going if you don’t want to be late. I’ll be trusting Yae to you tonight, so make sure to be on your best behaviors. Make sure Yae doesn’t take advantage of you.”


There it was - Ayame-san’s pot-shot at Yae. “I’ll do my best, Ayame-san.”


“Okaa-san, I wouldn’t do that!” Yae frowned. Though she said that, she and I both knew that was actually a possibility.


With that, though, the two of us realized it was time for us to get going. Ayame-san and Yuri said good-bye to the both of us and we waved them farewell as well. The day had only just begun, and I had already gotten an adrenaline rush from the Size-Link Band’s surprise. Just what was next?


 


(10) Day 2 Noticeable Pace (320 cm < 342 cm)


What was next, I realized, was the girls’ growth. As the two of us walked to school, it became absurdly noticeable that Yae was growing in front of my eyes. 


How did I know this?


When we left the neighborhood, the top of my head was close to her hip level. My gaze was more often than not filled with her skirt as we got closer to the school. Just checking the reading on the Size-Link band, she was gaining a centimeter of height practically every minute.


“Is something wrong, Touya?” Yae turned around and asked me. She had time to stop and take it slow because I had to catch up to her. While normally Yae preferred walking a few steps behind me whenever we walked to and from school, when she went at her usual pace, she sped past me. This was because Yae’s longer strides were twice my own. Her legs being around as long as I was tall made that natural for her.


“Yeah. I just don’t know where to look right now,” I turned my head away from her. It was hard not catching glimpses of Yae’s rear and the regulation Magnification Bloomers she was wearing. 


Yae seemed to be adapting quickly to having people look up at her skirt. It was either that or because I was the one being flustered by her. “It’s fine to just act like normal. These aren’t panties or anything.”


I didn’t care what Ayame-san had said. It still looked like a pair of panties to me.


“I know I’m supposed to get used to it. It’s just I’m going to look like a pervert losing my focus staring. Black suits you way too well.” I grumbled as we passed the school entrance. It was stunning to see that the school gate was chest high to her.


“Just for saying that, you pretty much are a pervert, Touya,” Yae remarked with a laugh and a blush.


I was too honest for my own good. “I know.”


“Well, I am happy I’m the one making you flustered instead of the other way around,” Yae giggled as we got to the entrance. She stopped to let me pass her to enter the door.


“And this is why I tried to tease you as much as I could yesterd- Oof!” Suddenly, I rammed into a pair of white pillars that stepped out into my way. “Huh?”


“Good morning, Touya-kun~!” I heard from above me. I found I wasn’t hugging a pillar but two legs clad in white thigh highs that had a blue wave pattern at the very end.


I recognized the socks and the particular manner of speaking of who I had bumped into immediately. Yae did as well, though she more easily recognized her when she bent over to get through the entrance of the school building because they were on the same scale.


“Yanase-senpai, you got Magnified too?”


Emi Yanase, our 350 cm laid back upperclassman waved to us, or rather me because she was looking down at me happily with a wide smile. “Yup~! Nacchan and I managed to convince Sasakura-sensei to let all us committee girls get bigger to be able to help out everyone who got Magnified~! She was so tired after all the paperwork yesterday, she easily agreed~!”


“So Akagi and Morino weren’t the only ones,” I frowned, confirming what I already figured out the previous night. “Great...”


“Hey, that’s rude, Touya-kun~! We’re doing this to help out~” Yanase-senpai pretended to be sad. “Don’t forget: us committee girls have to deal with being different sized when the rest of our classmates aren’t~ You know how tough that is~?”


That would admittedly be difficult for them. As the first day had shown, the girls were already past the normal height for regular human beings. Our class had the whole day to adjust and were going through the program, but none of the first years like Okazaki or the other second year students like Morino and Akagi had gone through Magnification Week yet so they lacked the experience to be used to it. Only our upperclassmen like Yanase-senpai had been through the entire week before to be somewhat used to being bigger.


“Sorry,” I apologized. I bowed my head for a moment but then instinctively turned away when I looked up. I was getting a full view of my senpai’s black bloomers. They weren’t just in my direct line of sight because she was twice my height. I was so close that my nose detected a feminine aroma. “U-Uh… Er… Senpai… you’re a bit too close...”


“My my~ Touya-kun, you’re all embarrassed,” giggled Yanase-senpai. To my dismay, she grabbed the ends of her skirt and lifted it up, putting her black Magnification Bloomers in full view. “Don’t worry. These aren’t panties. Look all you want.”


“Touya’s been acting like this all morning,” Yae informed her. “He was caught off guard by the bands too. It’s a bit strange seeing him this freaked out.”


I wasn’t freaked out. I was just unaccustomed. While I was happy for Yae and the girls to be so adaptable to the situation regarding their underwear being seen again, I had to admit I was a bit slow at properly adjusting to the situation.


“Ah~? So you were told what the bands were~? That’s good~. My job was to explain that to you~, but if you already learned it, that saves a lot of time~!” Yanase-senpai ignored my clear scowl and kept her attention on Yae. “Did you two use it yet~?”


“Yes. Okaa-san taught us this morning since she uses it at her job too,” my childhood friend nodded. She giggled recalling. “Touya got a big shock when he ended up smaller than my little sister.”


The laughter at my expense was rather humiliating. It was like I had been pranked for a television show at that time. All that was missing was someone popping out with a ‘You’ve been punked’ sign to complete the scene. 


“So I missed it~?” Yanase-senpai seemed disappointed. To my dismay, she turned her gaze towards me. “Touya-kun, do it again~ I need to see~” 


“Nope. I refuse,” I shook my head and walked around Yanase-senpai to get to my designated shoe locker. “It’s going to happen later anyways, so why should I do it now?”


“It would be surreal if I got back to normal right now though, Senpai. You’d be the tallest one here,” Yae actually agreed with me.


“Aww~” Senpai frowned. Our consent was important in using this bracelet, so she didn’t push the issue.


As I got my indoor shoes out of my locker, I turned around to take a better look at both girls. Our school had high ceilings for the most part, so neither of them were at risk of hitting their heads yet, but it would be soon. All they had to do was grow another meter, and that was most likely going to happen before the end of the day.


“Enough of that. Yae, put on your slippers and let’s get to close,” I recalled Yae had to put on her indoor shoes as well.


“Oh, I’m good, Touya. I was told to take my indoor slippers home yesterday,” Yae told me as she put down her sports bag and took out her indoor shoes.


Wham!


“Uwoah!” I could feel the bench I was sitting on as I slipped on my shoes tilt when Yae dropped her sports bag onto the other end. It was like being having someone heavy suddenly jump onto the other end of a seesaw.


“Huh?” Yae didn’t see the instant I was airborne, so my sudden shout surprised her.


“Don’t worry about it, Yae,” I hurriedly tried to cover up the fact that I had been launched a few centimeters up.


Although Yae hadn’t seen it, Yanase-senpai did. “Oh dear~ Teehee~!” she laughed but said nothing else. She simply put her finger to her lips, letting me know she was willing to keep in a secret for me.


“Well, Senpai, do you mind telling us why Sensei wanted us to have these?” I decided to ask while Yae was slipping on her indoor shoes, pointing at the Size-Link Bands.


“Oh~! Sensei said you’d need them just in case there was trouble with Yae-chan fitting in at home~” she explained. “The other girls are staying with us today but since Yae-chan’s an exception, she needs some extra help while she’s with you~.”


“Shouldn’t she have explained how to use it then?”


“It’s pretty self-explanatory isn’t it~?” Senpai approached me to look at the band when I lifted my hand so I could show her. “You get smaller in exchange for Yae-chan getting back to normal~”


“Does it have to be like that? Even Yae’s mother didn’t expect me to get Reduced again.”


“Ah~ Well, we were sent only these particular bands because only you two signed up for the exemption~. Sensei was surprised we received the newer versions too but thought it’d be alright with you around~.”


So the government chose to give these to us over the other kind that would just change Yae’s scale. I wondered why. Still, the fact that I received it yesterday without any explanation was because Sensei trusted my ability to handle it. I felt a little happy about that. Well, I supposed the three minute time limit for the change made sure there wasn’t any trouble at all, although my neck still hurt slightly from being tackled by Yuri.


“So is that it, Senpai?” I asked. “There’s nothing else today, is there?”


“I think so~ I was just here to make sure you knew how the Size-Link Bands worked~” Yanase-senpai nodded. “You shouldn’t use it on campus though~! You can’t just make things easy for Yae-chan because you can~” 


Pomf!


“Erk!”


“Can’t make things easy? That’s no fair, Yanase-senpai. If we have it, shouldn’t we be able to use it?” Yae finished getting her slippers on and reentered the conversation by approaching me from behind. I froze up when her skirt hit on the back of my head and her body warmth poured into it.


“Nope~! You’ve got to go through Magnification Week the proper way, Yae-chan~!” Senpai told her. “Oh~! But if you’re going to use it to tease Touya-kun, please let me know~!”


I was going to have to try and resist Yae convincing me to use the Size-Link Bands with all my might.


Pat! Pat!


“Touya-kun~ you have fun with Yae-chan today, okay~?” I couldn’t fight Yanase-senpai’s hand as she squatted down to pat me on the head. She spoke to me like a mother leaving her child at a daycare. “Nacchan and I will be waiting for you tomorrow~. You two will be joining the rest of us girls properly after school Wednesday~!”


With those words, Senpai walked off, skipping down the halls. That felt reckless on her part because I could feel the impacts of her landings as she bounced away. 


“There she goes,” I sighed a breath of relief. 


“Hehehe~” Yae laughed. “Senpai always does what she wants, doesn’t she?”


That she did. Yanase-senpai was our upperclassman in middle school as well, and her personality was hard to deal in my opinion. She didn’t even do her job because we already knew about the bands. With her out of the picture now, though, I could relax a little better… As best as I could with my head against Yae’s crotch.


“Yae… Can you back away? It’s touching me, y’know?”


“It? What do you mean by-... Kyaah!”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Emi Yanase (164 cm) - Upperclassman in the health committee and student council secretary