- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Starting Day 4!

(58) Day 4 Wake Up Call (17.7 m < 53.9 m)

 

Ring! Ring!

 

I wasn’t able to get as much rest as I would’ve liked for the fourth day of Magnification Week. Before the sun had even risen, I received a phone call from the Health Committee. As I was expected to work today, I was already on duty.

 

Yawn!

 

“Hello? This is Kirishima…”

 

“Good morning, Touya-kun~! I hope you slept well~!” Yanase-senpai was super energetic despite how early it was. I was only somewhat stirred awake by my ringtone but had to stand up to respond to her because there was no way I could muster enough energy to speak to my more fun-loving upperclassman otherwise.

 

“Let’s just say I’m glad there’s a coffee maker in this room, Senpai…” I mumbled as I moved to use it and walked with my phone towards the bathroom to wash my face. “Am I on duty already?”

 

“Mhm~! We need everyone on duty super early this morning~! Us girls had to get up especially early because of how big we’ve gotten~! We needed to get out before we got stuck~ Ehehe~”

 

“Stuck?”

 

“That’s right~ Is Yae-chan doing okay~? She isn’t awake, right~?”

 

“… Uh, I think I can still hear her snoring, Senpai… Hold on, let me see…” I was still half asleep so my initial thought was that girls had gained another few meters in the past few hours. After wiping my face, I turned toward the glass wall. Yae’s skirt was still covering the entirety of the bedroom’s wall it so I couldn’t see past it, especially in the darkness, but part of it had slipped off in the corner of the restroom. “Uwah!”

 

“Touya-kun~?”

 

I nearly dropped my phone. The sight in front of me shocked me enough that I lost my grip on it. Senpai wasn’t joking when she had talked about getting stuck. I was aware that the girls would grow more rapidly during the night just like us boys had shrunken down back during Reduction Week. The 10-scale supposed to be a proper room for the 18 meter Yae the night before, but Yae took up a majority of the room’s width now.

 

That wasn’t the surprising part though. Yae had been rolling around in her sleep throughout the night so instead of seeing all of her, I had been greeted a butt that spanned from the bathroom glass wall to other end the bedroom’s glass wall. The glass was straining as her rear end pressed against it. It worried me as to what’d happen if the glass actually broke. It’d fill up and destroy my entire room. If my coffee had been done for me to drink, I would’ve spat it out because I was not expecting to wake up to my childhood friend’s room-sized butt in my face.

 

“… Sorry, Senpai. This wasn’t exactly a sight I planned to see so early in the morning.”

 

“Ehehe~ I take it Yae-chan’s still asleep then~! I’d say I’m surprised, but we were asked to give the girls some medicine to help them sleep last night~! Although I don’t remember if we gave any out to Yae-chan~…”

 

They had sleeping medicine? I didn’t realize. That must’ve explained why Yae slept through me sneaking out.

 

“Well, I’m sorry to have to ask you this, Touya-kun, but we need you to do something right away~!”

 

Hearing Yanase-senpai’s sing-songy voice sent a chill down my spine. “Okay…? What is it?”

 

“It’s a new day so we need to reapply the sensory mitigation spray on you~! Can you head out and give Yae-chan a good sniff?”

 

“P-Pardon me?” I fumbled with my phone once again that morning.

 

“We’ve asked the staff to filter in the spray into the ventilation system for your room so that you won’t choke from how thick it normally is~” Yanase-senpai informed me. “All that is left is for you to get used to Yae-chan’s body odor again~! Maybe spend a minute huffing her socks or pressing yourself against her chest~!”

 

… This was certainly a request. At the very least, if the spray was actually being filtered into my room, I didn’t realize it at all. That was good for me because of how rough it was getting coated by it before. However, considering there my way out was completely blocked by one specific body part of Yae’s, there wasn’t much of a choice in what I would have to ram myself against.

 

“It shouldn’t be too difficult, right~? She’s 30 times bigger than you so you must look only 6 cm or so tall to her now~!”

 

The comparison was unnecessary because I was able to confirm that with my own two eyes with how big Yae’s butt was in comparison with my room. She had to be over 50 meters tall by now.

 

“Senpai, you aren’t being a voyeur and watching are you?” As I walked over to the door, knowing full well that Yae’s yukata covered rear was directly outside, I was suspicious of my upperclassman who was having too fun of a time telling me what to do.

 

“Oh, definitely not~” Yanase-senpai giggled over the phone. “I wish I could see, but I have my own tasks to manage right now~! You’ll see right after you finish~!”

 

“After I finish?” Although I asked the question, I didn’t wait for an answer. I could hear the door straining from the pressure Yae’s body was putting against the entire wall. I had originally thought that whatever the island was using to reinforce everything normal sized was amazing but it seemed to be lacking for some reason in the inn. My experience so far had taught me that everything should be able to handle giant girls, but it seemed that wasn’t completely accurate. “Um… Senpai, are the walls supposed to be creaking? It definitely wasn’t yesterday.”

 

“Oh, Ranko-san is helping the girls leave so she said she had to adjust some settings~! You should hurry up, Touya-kun~!”

 

Adjusting settings? Was Ranko-san weakening the strengthening effect on the inn? The guys were safe outside, but because I was inside, didn’t that mean I was in danger of Yae’s body actually breaking the glass?

 

“Guess I should hurry then,” I sighed as I put my hand on the doorknob. I didn’t even have to push or pull the door. The moment I turned the doorknob, the door swung towards me, nearly slamming into me. The entire doorway immediately filled up with Yae’s supersized yukata-covered rear. “Gwoah!”

 

“Hm~? Are you okay, Touya-kun~!” my concerned senpai asked after hearing my yell.

 

“Y-Yeah… Just got caught off guard again,” I slowly approached the door again. Yae was pressing so hard against it that the entire doorway was now blocked by the part of her butt that got stuck in it. I slowly reached forward to touch it and saw just how firm it was. It was more solid than any glass or steel. My only exit was now completely sealed. There was no way out.

“Senpai, you can get me out of here after, right? Yae’s butt has kind of locked me in here.”

 

“Of course~! We do need you to get out for the other thing we need you to do after all~!”

 

“Well, I guess I’ll just get started,” I sighed and got up close and personal to Yae. I shoved my face into the yukata cloth and breathed in. I was grateful that this was clearly her butt cheek rather than any other part of her butt. There was one thing Yae could unconsciously do in her sleep that would be completely nightmarish to me if I were sealed off.

 

Breathing in Yae’s scent was not a bad thing in my opinion… as long as it wasn’t her feet or used socks. Despite being overnight, the yukata fabric had the smell of herbal scent Yae had bathed in. There was also the smell of sweat mixed in, but this was far more preferable to how I had to activate the Sensory Mitigation Spray yesterday.

 

Tremble.

 

“Mnya?”

 

“Huh? Uwoh!”

 

It was definitely because Yae could feel me embracing her butt with my whole body. The minute I spent sniffing her must’ve woken her up. I held on tightly to the yukata out of reflex, but that was a bad idea because, when she pulled away from the wall, I was taken me along with her by the centrifugal force of her rolling.

 

The sudden roller coaster ride wasn’t the roughest thing, sadly, Because Yae was still half asleep, she must not have realized what was causing her to itch. Since she had tripled in size from her already enormous height, my 1.80 m frame must’ve felt like a 5 cm bug crawling on her 54 meter tall body.

 

“Wait, Ya-!” I saw a massive palm swing through the air towards me but there was no way I could react in time.

 

Slap!

 

My giant childhood friend’s hand slammed down onto her butt with incredible, shoving me into the yukata fabric round the butt cheek with crushingly heavy force. It felt as though an entire building’s weight had slammed into me. While Yae’s butt had a fair amount of squish to it, it was still solid enough that I had to endure most of the impact.

 

“Mgak!” I gagged. The air had been squeezed out of my lungs in one go. Yae’s palm strike had rattled me. If I had to be honest, it actually hurt a little, which was something that was not common thanks how Alteration worked. Ranko-san’s weakening of the strengthening field must’ve also counted to people as well. I actually made me worried what would happen if she had turned off the strengthening effect completely.

 

Wrrmmmmmm…

 

“Huh?” At that moment, I heard a strange sound from my body – or more accurately, my clothes. The bodysuit underneath my yukata actually felt like it was shifting around like a living creature. I shuddered for a moment, but I quickly realized what was going on. The impact of Yae’s slap spread through my body, but it mainly spread around it. The outfit was protecting my body. “… I see. I guess I should be grateful to Ranko-sa- Wah!”

 

I couldn’t finish my sentence because, when Yae lifted her hand off her butt, my yukata was stuck to it. I was pulled up at breakneck speeds, my vision becoming a blur, until she stopped her palm in front of her face to see what she had hit and find me on it.

 

“Mgh…Touya?” my sleepy childhood friend was rubbing the sand out of her half-open eye with her other hand as she called my name. She only called my name out of habit, however. She actually hadn’t realized I was on her hand yet though. I had front row seats to her drowsy face so I saw her tired eyes slowly brighten and open before she actually realized I was literally in hand. “Eh? Touya? Did you get smaller again?”

 

“…Morning, Yae. I think you mean that you got bigger…,” I mumbled, choosing not to move my body in order to slowly restore my own energy.

 

Yawn!

 

“… Why are you on my hand?” She was slowly waking up. I was thankful for Yae’s low energy because I probably couldn’t handle her freaking out or being panicky at the moment. She would’ve been embarrassed if she had realized I had been sniffing her butt and would have panicked if she realized she had smacked me with the same amount of force as she would to crush a mosquito.

 

“I’ll leave you to figure that out,” I didn’t want to honestly tell her so I picked that choice of words.

 

Thankfully, Yae’s attention turned elsewhere. The cozy single person room had become far more cramped than the previous night for her. While still sitting on the floor, she realized her head was nearly letting the ceiling. “Wah! Wait, what the heck? Why is the room so small?”

 

“What do you think? I told you. You’re the one who grew,” I tried to answer her calmly.

 

“Huh? O-Oh, right. I’m still growing,” Yae accepted my answer, but she still glanced around nervously. “Uwah. This is surreal. How am I supposed to get out of the room like this?”

 

That was what I wanted to know. I wanted to ask Yanase-senpai, but I realized that I had dropped my phone when Yae had rolled and pulled me out of my room.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

It seemed Yanase-senpai had realized that, though, because Yae’s phone began to ring. Just like Yae, herself, it had grown with her, filling up a majority of the table Yae had put it on the night before. My childhood friend could reach it from where she sat with ease.

 

“Hello? Yanase-senpai?” Yae put the phone on speaker so I could hear as well.

 

“Morning Yae-chan~! Sorry to bother you, but I’m guessing from his scream earlier that Touya-kun’s done with his task now~! So I guess it’s my turn then~!”

 

“Task?” “Your turn?”

 

Senpai giggled at our ignorance of what was going on. I really should’ve known more as the health committee member, but these were things not covered in the general briefing I received before Magnification Week began.

 

“We’re removing the wall now~! Yae-chan, stand back, okay~!?

 

“Removing the wall?” Yae and I both repeated in unison.

 

Rumble! Rumble!

 

At that very moment, the wall to our left began to tilt. The morning light poured in from the widening crack as the inn wall fell to the ground. Yanase-senpai wasn’t kidding when she said she had her own job earlier. Outside, our upperclassman had literally torn down the wall. She bent down so she could see Yae inside, her smile leaving her face.

 

“Good morning, you two~! It’s time to start the day~!”

 



(59) Day 4 Out if the Inn (53.9 m < 54.2 m)

 

There were many things that I knew about Magnification Week’s itinerary, but there were also many things that I didn’t.

 

I had known that the ten scale Inn wasn’t a permanent structure, but to think it had removable walls… Was it actually a dollhouse that had been Magnified? Well, considering how much bigger the girls crawling out of it now were, that would have made a lot of sense.

 

“This is… surreal…” Yae mumbled as we sat by the boulders (rocks in Yae’s perspective) along the mountainside as instructed by Yanase-senpai. We watched her and a few other health committee members, who were now all taller than the inn itself, worked together to slowly take down the walls of the inn so that equally gigantic girls could walk out without getting stuck in doors or hitting their heads.

 

“You’re telling me,” I agreed with her completely while held in her palms and pressed right up against her stomach.

 

Even I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The inn had high ceilings so even at four times their height, the girls weren’t too cramped, but if they grew any further, it certainly would’ve been difficult for them to get out. That was why the wall had to be removed – so there wouldn’t be any hassle for them. Most likely, Ranko-san weakening the inn’s Magnification just in case girls actually did get stuck. It was a bit scary to picture, but I tried to imagine all of the girls packed into a room like sardines. The Sakura room, I recalled, had been big enough that such a thing wouldn’t have happened, I believed.

 

As the girls walked out and were directed to where Yae and I were, I could hear various concerns and complaints for the disheveled Sakuragawa, Isuzu, and Kogei girls.

 

“Jeez, when did the ryokan become an obstacle course? It was so cramped in there!”

 

“What’s that on your leg?”  “Huh? W-whoa! Is that the door?” “Looks like you took it with you.”

 

“Ugh… Couldn’t they at least have let me get my make up before making us get up?” “Your make up? What about our clothes?”

 

“Can I at least take a shower?” “Wait, how are we going to get changed?”

 

The girls were all dazed and confused after going through such an early morning surprise. Some of the girls had been sleeping really close to one another too, so because they all grew, several body parts had hit each other according to the marks on their bodies and their disheveled clothes.

 

“My face… Shizuku, did you have to step on it?” “Sorry… Was asleep, Nayu-chan.”

 

“Hey, it beats having an injured neck. Tokiwa’s boobs were so heavy.” “I-I apologized already, didn’t I?”

 

“G-Give me my bra back, Tsujimoto-san.” “Yeah, hold on. It’s still tangled in my arm, Class Rep.”

 

Yukimura’s feet and Tokiwa’s breasts causing trouble for other people had been well within expectations. Tsujimoto somehow getting her arm between Yoshikawa’s boobs and accidentally unhooking her bra over the night, though, was something I certainly didn’t see coming. Yae put me onto her lap and used her hands to block my view when it looked like our class rep’s yukata was about to fall off.

 

“Well, I guess this means everyone had another rough morning,” I decided to start a conversation with the body lying flat on the ground to Yae’s left. “Did you at least get some sleep before that, Takahashi?”

 

“… Maybe a few hours…” the giant girl actually answered, but it was clear by the sound of her voice that she was still exhausted. “I’ll manage… Just don’t move me for a while.”

 

“This is really chaotic,” Yae sighed. “What are we going to do now that we can’t fit in the inn?”

 

“Well, it looks like we still use the facilities where we can fit, but it looks like there are things we’ll have to go without today,” somebody answered before I could. Turning our heads, Yae and I recognized the girl as the drink lady from Isuzu we played mahjong with.

 

“Oh, Komori-san,” Yae recalled the girl’s name. “Did you go ask?”

 

“Yes,” nodded the girl. “I was told our belongings are being moved right now, so we’ll be able to change out of these yukata later. However, it seems they will be holding on to most of our things – even all of the items that had ordered.”

 

“Seriously?” another person walked in on the conversation. It was Shiina. The gyaru was doing her best to do her up with a pocket make-up kit and mirror that I realized was tucked in between boobs larger than my body. She had likely been able to take it with her because it was already on her person when she got out of the building. ”That tote blows. My contacts are in my bag too.”

 

“I’m pretty sure they’ll get you your contacts back, Shiina,” I shouted up so that the giant girl could hear me.

 

“I’d hope… Kiri-shii?” Shiina replied before she realized she was talking to me. “Wait, if you’re here, are the guys coming over already?”

 

“I don’t think so,” I answered. “I’m only here because I’ve been with Yae all night. I’m pretty sure they’ll give you girls enough time to change and get ready.”

 

Only a few of my words registered in Shiina’s mind. The gossip-loving neurons in her brain activated. “All night? Sheeeeesh! Kiri-shii, you dog, you. Yaecchi, you two used protection, right?”

 

“S-Shiina-san?!” Yae blushed beat red. “We didn’t do anything!”

 

“Eh? Are you sure? You two look like you dressed up for some kind of play last night though,” Shiina pointed at what Yae and I wear wearing inside our yukata – our bodysuits.

 

“Is that spandex?” Komori tilted her head curiously. “Are you cosplaying as one of those tokusatsu heroes?”

 

“… We’re about as big as the ones that grow definitely…” Takahashi remarked, her body still flat on the ground. It surprised me that she was still a part of the conversation.

 

“It wasn’t play!” Yae shouted, flustered. “I said we didn’t do anything!”

 

Yae’s embarrassment brought more attention to her which did NOT make the situation any better. Her red face was boiling while Shiina laughed and Komori giggled.

 

She was only saved when Kamiya-senpai came over. Like the other health committee members, our committee’s leader fully dressed in our school uniform. She was holding a clipboard in hand as she worked.

 

“Yae-san. Kirishima-kun. So this is where Emi-chan left you two.”

 

“Kamiya-senpai?”

 

“I apologize for the hectic morning. We will make proper arrangements for you girls as soon as we can,” our committee head bowed to the other girls for a brief moment before turning to us. She directed her attention to me in particular.

 

I knew I was getting my committee tasks now. “What am I doing, Kamiya-senpai?”

 

Senpai smiled at my readiness. She looked back up at Yae to ask her a question out of courtesy.

 

“Yae-san, I am sorry to trouble you when you are just as confused as the other girls, but may I put you two to work now?”

 

“S-Sure thing, Senpai. I mean, I did sign up for this with Touya after all,” Yae nodded.

 

With approval received, Kamiya-senpai immediately gave me a rundown of the situation. “Kirishima-kun, the boys are being handled by our male committee members and by Akagi-san. The third year members are taking care of our students and the Kogei students while the first year members are with the Isuzu students.”

 

“So where do you want me to go?”

 

“Can you and Yae-san go help Morino-san? She is with Ranko-san at the moment.”

 

“Ranko-san, huh?” Our experience was Sasakura-sensei’s sister the previous night made both me and Yae sigh in unison.

 

“Um… Senpai, what would I be doing to help out?” Yae asked. “I’m not exactly a health committee member, so I don’t know everything.”

 

It’d certainly be too difficult for Yae to keep up with everything the health committee did. My guess was that she was going to be carrying me around so I could coordinate. It would be difficult for me to be heard from down below now that the girls were this big, especially with the ruckus they were raising trying to figure out what to do now that they could barely fit in the inn anymore.

 

My suspicions were confirmed by Senpai. “Yae-san, you will be helping Kirishima-kun interact. Ranko-san said that there are some things she would like you and Kirishima-kun to do while she supports the program today.”

 

“More like she’s trying to push the work onto us…,” I mumbled. Having learned of her personality, this was likely not far from the truth.

 

Kamiya-senpai could not deny my words, but she chose not to affirm it either out of respect for the government employee. “She is on the other side of the inn. It should not be too far of a distance for you, Yae-san.”

 

It wouldn’t for her but it would for me, which was precisely why Kamiya-senpai had said it.

 

“Okay, Senpai,” Yae nodded.

 

Before Yae stood up, Kamiya-senpai stopped us with another request. “Actually, while you are there, you two, could I ask you two to do me another favor?”

 

“Yes, Senpai?”

 

For a moment, Senpai glanced at Takahashi. Then she looked at Komori. Then she turned to Shiina before turning back to Yae. “From the looks of it, you all seem to be fine. However, it is better to be safe than sorry.”

 

“Safe about what?” Shiina was the one to ask, confused because Senpai had looked at her.

 

“We switched to the a different sensory spray last night and put it through the filtration system. While this new Sensory Raiser should not have any issues, I do not want any repeats of the previous incident,” Senpai explained. “As a precaution, please confirm that girls are behaving as they usually do if you happen to run into any of them.”

 

So besides helping out Ranko-san, Senpai wanted us to check in on our classmates. With Yae around, that likely wouldn’t be a difficult task.

Chapter End Notes:

The program itinerary is coming up next.