- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Is this back? I hope it is. Sorry for constantly having hiatuses on long series. IRL stuff is always rough and getting back on track after is rougher.


(44) Day 3 Big Beachfront (15.3 m < 15.5 m)

 

Considering we were located on an island, the port city we were in had plenty of access to the sandy beaches and the ocean. From the mall district to the largest beach, the distance would have been a forty-five minute walk for us, but Shiina and the others took less than ten minutes to get us to our destination.

 

“Whoooo! It’s the beach!” I could hear Shiina’s energy as us guys crawled out of the shopping bag she had used to carry is. Looking around, we were definitely on the sandy beach. The sand itself was already digging into my shoes, making me wish we had a change of clothes like the girls were planning on doing.

 

“It’s… not very impressive,” Yoshikawa’s mumbles could be heard by the four of us guys who were by her bare feet. Her shoes and socks were in her hands as she had just taken them off. “Not much sand.”

 

“No, it’s a lot. You girls are just way too big,” I found myself covering my nose and closing my eyes while I shouted up at the girls. The stench of the girls’ feet having taking their shoes and socks off was too much more me.

 

“Hehe. I guess you’re right,” Yoshikawa giggled. The smell of feet wasn’t the only thing we had to deal with as our female class representative dug her feet into the sand and tried to pull it up. It was an easy and almost reflexive task for her, but down where we were, she had dug up a mound of sand. The wind blew the sand along with the stench of her foot sweat towards us.

 

Cough! Hack!

 

“Gah! My eyes…” “Bleagh… My tongue…”

 

“O-Oh. Sorry boys.”

                                                      

It stung to be downwind, but Shiina and company didn’t seem to worry too much about our choking on sand and sweat. They were more interested in just enjoying the beach.

 

“Let’s go change! I was totes right that they have changing rooms at our size!”

 

“Hey! Let me go Shiina. I can walk on my own.”

 

“Wait. We’re going already? Wait for me, girls!”

 

Nomiya was the one who waited for the other three to walk off towards the enlarged Blue Rooms before she turned her head down to us. “You boys going to wait here for us?”

 

“We’re not exactly at a size where we can save you a spot,” I remarked after getting the sand out of my eyes. “And I make no promises when you know I’ll wander off if I see Yae.”

 

“As expected of you, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya stifled her laugh with her phone. She checked it for one moment and then pointed in the distance behind us. “Oh. Yaecchi says she should by the rocks. We’ll meet you over there after we finish changing.”

 

“I wonder if they’ll be done changing before we get there or not,” Fujimoto nudged me in the arm with his elbow as we watched Nomiya step away. Every step the tan gyaru made a deep impression in the sand. In just two steps, she was already a street’s distance away. “H-Hey, Kirishima! At least wait for us!”

 

I was already making my way to where Nomiya had pointed. The sandy beach was fairly long, but there weren’t too many people on it, so I should’ve been able to see Yae immediately. However, the hills of sand on the beach made seeing the rocks difficult because the ground was not flat.

 

“Oh, I spy Asano already,” Fujimoto’s eyes were sharper than mine as we went up our fourth hill of sand. “But she’s pretty far in the water.”

 

“Sure doesn’t look that far, but perspective can be deceiving,” Eguchi also spotted her.

 

I turned my head in the direction he was looking and indeed found my childhood friend. To my disappointment, she wasn’t wearing a swimsuit or anything of the sort, but she had at least taken off her shoes and socks as she let the waves wash over her toes. Fujimoto was right that she was fairly far in, though. Where the waves were at their peak was where she was standing – it was the only place they’d be high enough to get up her feet.

 

“Yae!” I called my childhood friend. I probably sounded like a loyal puppy dog with how excited I sounded to find her.

 

“Touya-kun, I don’t she can hear you all the way out there,” Eguchi chuckled at my sudden burst of energy, but corrected himself when he saw Yae turn around. “Oh, never mind. I guess she did hear you.”

 

“Eguchi-kun?”

 

In an instant, all four of us guys jumped. That wasn’t Yae. There was no one else around us at that time, especially not one of the girls, but we heard a female voice. It was one that we recognized too – one that sent a shiver up my spine.

 

“Was that Yukimura?” Fujimoto voiced my thoughts. He was just as confused as I was but much calmer. The person who found her, though, was the quiet one out of all four of us. Saeki pointed to our right where saw something poking out of the hill of sand. “Oh wow. You sure are buried there.”

 

“Hi Eguchi-kun and friends…” the girl who usually had a hard to read face only had her face sticking out from beneath the sand. The entire sandy hill we had walked over was Yukimura who had been buried beneath a literal mountain of sand. It must have required over half a dozen sand trucks to cover her.

 

“Shizuku? What are you doing under there?” Eguchi asked. He, along the rest of us, was trying to figure out just where above Yukimura we were standing. From the distance to her actual head, I guessed we were over her stomach.

 

“Kamiya-senpai decided to punish her,” Yae’s voice answered from behind us. She had cleared the great distance out in the water to where we were such a short span of time. She waved to me wordlessly before continuing to explain. “Shizuku-san couldn’t resist putting her foot in the way of things and knocking people over. She wouldn’t listen so Senpai brought her out here to bury her.”

 

“I didn’t think Kamiya-senpai could be so harsh,” Fujimoto was surprised.

 

“That’s the scary part. She didn’t look mad at all the entire time.”

 

That was Kamiya-senpai for you. The head of the health committee was not one to be messed with. As a fellow member of the committee, I was well aware our kindly upperclassman could get physical when she felt the need to.

 

“Well, she won’t drown. High tide won’t even make it to her knees,” I remarked.

 

“… Ngnn!”

 

Rumble!

 

“Woah, hey!” We stumbled as Yukimura struggled… or rather… easily succeeded in doing something. All four of us were taken off guard by a sudden rising wave of sand when she sat up; rising out of the hill she had been buried beneath. Sand scattered everywhere like a sandstorm while us boys tumbled down her suddenly sloped stomach.

 

“Shizuku-san! You’re not supposed to move!” I heard Yae as we rolled downhill… er… down stomach. Fujimoto and Saeki were lucky enough to fall off the side but Eguchi and I fell down the center…

 

… right in front of Yukimura’s crotch.

 

“Oof… My tailbone… Wait… where am… I?” I groaned before I stood up and found myself staring at a dark blue and white frilly bikini bottom. “Uh… Eguchi?”

 

“You’re a bit heavy, Touya-kun,” the guy was underneath me, having cushioned my fall. I stood up as quickly as I could to get off of him. When he got up, he grew flustered. “S-Shizuku!?”

 

“What do you think, Eguchi-kun? Sexy…?” his oddball admirer asked, showing off her two piece black and blue swimsuit.

 

“Close your legs, Shizuku-san!” Yae was just as flustered as Eguchi was, if not more.

 

“…Close? Okay.” Her suggestion was not the best one for the two of us. Yukimura, whenever Eguchi was involved, was always incredibly shameless. She did whatever she wanted. Yae’s demands gave her an idea, and she followed through with it. The over 15 m girl’s thighs, thick enough to be a bit above chest high to us, closed in.

 

“Shizuku, wai- Mghf!” “Whoa he- Mgff!”

 

Eguchi and I were silenced, sandwiched between two sturdy bare legs.

 

“Ehehehe… It tickles,” our squirms made the girl laugh which, in turn, made her legs quiver. We were rattled by the thigh flesh shaking all around us. It took a full minute before she stopped giggling and was satisfied enough with smothering us with her thighs. We were ‘rescued’ from her grip by her fingers. She plucked both of us out. I was thankfully put to the side, but Eguchi, of course, was still at her mercy. She lowered him down in front of her, prepared to have her way with him with her over 2 meter long feet.

 

“Let’s play, Eguchi-ku-!”

 

SMACK!

 

“Ngah!”

 

“Health Committee President Chop!” Before my eyes, an impossibly fast moving titanic being suddenly appeared behind Yukimura. The health committee head, Kamiya-senpai, slide across the sand and hit the sexually aggressive Yukimura in the back of the neck, incapacitating her just enough for her to pull the swimsuit clad giant into a chokehold and pull her back. “Yukimura-san, I told you that if you got out of the sand pile, your punishment would only get worse.”

 

“K-Kamiya-senpai,” Yae and I called her name in unison.

 

“Hello again, everyone,” our responsible upperclassman greeted calmly us while keeping Yukimura held in place. I could feel the weight of her body forcing the girl down. “I apologize for the trouble. Regular sand actually can’t hold us when we’re big, so the restraints required voluntarily participation. It seems Yukimura-san will need a proper lesson in holding back her urges.”

 

“Shizuku…,” I heard Eguchi sigh after he had regained his composure. From the way he sounded, he was concerned for her. I, for one, believed it was a case of ‘you reap what you sow’ but I kept the thought to myself.

 

“We’ll have to take you out to the plains if we want to deal with you, Yukimura-san…” Senpai sighed. Yukimura started tapping out from Kamiya-senpai squeezing too hard, but she was ignored. We all did and said nothing as Senpai dragged her away. Her feet dragged across the sand, leaving two deep gashes in the ground.

 

“That was close… Shizuku had the look of a hungry wolf for a second there,” Eguchi wiped the sweat off his brow in relief.

 

“Jeez,” I dropped my butt onto the ground, having had a few years cut off my life thanks to Yukimura. Eguchi was strong to be able to deal with her. “All I wanted to do was to see Yae.”

 

“Aww, you wanted to see me, Touya? Ehehe,” a dorky laugh escaped my childhood friend due to my honest words. “Sorry for making you travel all this way for me, but it does make me happy to hear that.”

 

Her laugh calmed my rapidly beating heart down.

 

“Hey! Yaecchi!” Although Yukimura was gone, Nomiya and the other girls were coming over. We turned our heads to see all four of them in swimsuits. With me reunited with Yae, it was time for us to enjoy a bit of time at the beach.

 



(45) Day 3 Scaled Seaside (15.5 m < 15.8 m)

 

“Class Rep! Think fast!”

 

“Kyah! You can’t get me with just that, Shiina-san!”

 

“Whoa! Wrong person, Class Rep!”

 

“Oh, sorry. Nomiya-san!”

 

When it came to having fun at the beach, what did you think of? Hopping into the water? Going for a swim? Surfing? What about building sand castles? Playing volleyball? Burying people in the sand?

 

Well, we had done the last one with Yukimura, but several of those options weren’t possible, sadly, because the girls were over 15 meters tall. Giant volleyball had been forbidden because of how easy it would be for a Magnified ball to enter the city. Surfing was impossible when the waves were literally at the girls’ ankles. And swimming required them going far out into the sea.

 

“It looks like there are ships out in the water… From what I can see from here… Wow, is that a military cruiser?” Fujimoto spotted the reason why swimming wasn’t allowed as us guys without swim trunks relaxed on land.

 

“Yeah… The SDF actually are keeping us in,” Yae answered while hugging her knees close to her chest. She was staring at Saeki and Eguchi who were working on a sand castle instead of looking out to sea where the other girls were. “We were told it’d be bad for the wildlife if we went too far out, so they’re out there warning us from going too far. They also have a big net spread out underwater so that any animals don’t come in too.”

 

“I mean, I wasn’t planning on swimming, but it sucks to be told we’re being closed in like that,” Tokiwa, who was sitting beside her with a parka over the swimsuit she was forced to put on, added with grumble.

 

It sounded a bit forceful, but it was a reasonable course of action to protect the animals from being disturbed. It did make me wonder something, though.

 

Before I could ask it, Fujimoto asked it for me. “Would the JSDF actually be able to stop you girls? Magnification is kind of a crazy thing. You’re smaller than them now, but you’re still growing and are probably going to get bigger than them.”

 

“… Do you want to try going up against actual cannons and guns, Fujimoto-kun?” Yae stared at him incredulously. “That’s sounds super scary. We’re just normal people.”

 

“… I don’t think normal people are 15 meters tall.”

 

“… You know what I mean. I didn’t think we’d have the military keeping an eye on us.”

 

That was right. Even if they were Magnified, Yae and the others were just ordinary girls. It was a bit chilling to think the military was actually involved during our stay on the island, but it did make sense. What else would be able to stop a kaiju-sized high school girl on a rampage but the defense force? I was more into the medical applications of Alteration, so hearing about military use involving Magnification was actually a bit concerning.

 

“In any case, you’re not joining the girls, Yae?” I had to ask.

 

To my disappointment, Yae shook her head to refuse. “I won’t. Since we don’t have our normal swimsuits from our luggage, Yanase-senpai did give me a swimsuit, but that one was really embarrassing… She made me wear it, but I put on my uniform over it right away.”

 

Now I wanted to know what that looked like. “Yae…”

 

“Absolutely not, Touya,” she knew I was trying to persuade her to show me. “Not in public.”

 

So in private was okay? That was fine with me. Unfortunately for Yae, the other girls weren’t going to have that.

 

“Too bad, Yaecchi,” an arm suddenly grabbed Yae from behind. Coming in from the sea behind her, the purple frilled bikini clad Nomiya latched onto her left arm. “If your swimsuit’s underneath then it’s stripping time.”

 

“Minami-chan?” Yae was pulled up not only by her but also another girl who I was actually surprised by.

 

“It’s the beach, Asano-san. If you’re wearing a swimsuit, you may as well show it off,” our class rep grabbed Yae’s opposite arm and held it close to her body to the point where Yae’s arm was pressing against the frills of her white bikini+pareo combo.

 

Shiina was already to join in with some very naughty hands. “She’s right, Yaecchi. If you’re at the beach, you totes gotta hop on in. Now let’s help you out of those clothes.”

 

“Eh? Wait? Don’t just- Kyaa!”

 

“Whoa…”

 

I stared up at the sight of two giant swimsuit clad girls undressing my equally titanic childhood friend. The class rep kept a strong grip on her as Shiina unbuttoned her uniform shirt and Nomiya pulled down her skirt. Although she hadn’t moved from her seat, Tokiwa was also supporting by grabbing each article of clothing that they took off Yae before it landed.

 

When Yae said that the swimsuit was embarrassing, she wasn’t exaggerating. The red and black O-ring bikini was the sexy type. While Yae’s bosom wasn’t comparable to Tokiwa’s massive honkers, the amount of fabric compared to skin was actually less.

 

“Whoo, daaaamn girl.” Looking hot there, Yaecchi.” “Oh my… That’s more revealing than I thought.” “Jeez, someone’s looking to seduce.”

 

The reaction from the girls was probably more than what I would ever be able to say. I couldn’t close my mouth as I looked up the pillar that was her bare leg to stare up at the statuesque stunner that was my childhood friend.

 

“Uuuu… don’t look,” The racy swimsuit plus the public execution of being seen by her classmates in it was making her embarrassment go into overdrive.

 

“Touya-kun, you’re drooling,” Eguchi snapped me out of my stupor. I turned to see that he and Saeki had moved further away. Their sand castle, I realized, was now completely gone. In the place of where they had been was the deep impression of Nomiya’s foot with literal pools of water remaining in the craters her toes made. They did not want to get involved.

 

“Well, I guess, he likes it,” smirked Tokiwa who noticed. I suppose if she wasn’t the one being ogled, she was fine with it. That was a bit hypocritical, but I was not going to argue with her.

 

“Isn’t it good to make Kiri-shii red, Yaecchi? Hey, Kiri-shii, how about putting some sun block on her?” Nomiya giggled while smacking her in the back. She hit at the very moment Yae tried to break free. She was off balance already, but the last hit knocked her off her feet.

 

“Bwah!”

 

“Hey wa--”

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaam!

 

A sandstorm erupted as Yae face planted into the sand just to the side of me. I was protected from being launched away by Tokiwa who lowered her hand at the time of impact. She lifted it the moment Yae stood back up, and I bore witness to the enormous crater the shape of Yae’s upper body that she made in the shore.

 

“You okay, Asano?” Tokiwa asked.

 

“Bleck…” Yae spat

 

“Uwoh!” A literal waterfall of sand was pouring out from between her cleavage just a few meters away from me. I stumbled in Tokiwa’s direction to avoid it.

 

“Bleh… So much sand got in my mouth and eyes…”

 

“Uh... Yaecchi, soz…” apologized Nomiya, realizing she had caused the accident. “Let’s get you washed up.”

 

“Uuu… Yeah…” she nodded. I questioned their decision to use the ocean water to wash off the sand, but the gyarus and the class rep took Yae further out to sea to clean her face.

“Talk about leaving a mark on the beach,” I stood up and looked at the Yae-shaped crater. My eyes gravitated toward the deep hole. Ocean water rushed into where her waist and stomach had made an impression, but the water was unable to fill those parts up all the way to get to the even deeper parts where Yae’s breasts had dug into. That part really stood out.

 

Tokiwa caught me lingering. “… Huh? Hey! Pervert-shima. Stop staring at that hole!”

 

“Wah! Sorry! I know I wa-!” I was called out immediately for looking at the deep imprint in the sand made by Yae’s boobs. I couldn’t deny it. I turned around as quickly as I could to own up to my perversion, but that was a mistake. I lost my footing at the edge of the steep slope Yae’s body had carved into the ground. “Uwaoh!”

 

I tumbled down the left boob crater and rolled down to the center of it.

 

“This is… Oh wow…”

 

“You seriously got distracted by some tit marks…,” Tokiwa’s shadow fell over me as she looked into the hole. I saw her breasts dangling out of her parka as she did. Yae’s breast had been big enough to make it, but her wrecking balls in the black string bikini would fill it entirely and dig an even deeper crater.

 

“Can you help me out?” I asked. Standing up, I saw that, after displaced by a literal 1 ton boob, the crater was at least a meter and a half in diameter. More importantly, it was deep enough for me to stand in to only have my pop out at the top. I could’ve gotten out on my own but the curvature of the crater made the climb remarkably steep.

 

“Sure. Let me just fill it in before any other pervs spot it,” Tokiwa nodded as she pooled a massive amount of sand in her palm like a bulldozer and shoved it towards the crater. I was intimidated by the sheer volume of the sand, but she gently let it slide down a bit at a time, filling up the crater… with me in it.

 

“Whoa! Wait! Let me pull myself out first!”

 

“Oh right.”

 

For a good minute, I found my legs to be trapped by the weight of the sand. I was saved only because Tokiwa realized it was be a better idea to just pluck me out.

 

“Phew… freedom…”

 

“Heh. Serves you right for being a pervert,” smirked Tokiwa.

 

I couldn’t argue with her this time. That was completely my fault. Instead, I tried to change the subject. I looked out to sea and spotted Yae being convinced into a splash fight with Shiina. “How much water are they just throwing around?”

 

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go out and find out?”

 

Did she think I could swim that far out? “It’d need a boat to get all the way to where they are. I’m not going in that deep.”

 

“That’s deep?” Tokiwa frowned. The subject had been successfully changed because I hit upon a concern of hers. “You know, this really doesn’t feel like a beach or even a lake with how big we are. The area they’re keeping us to feels more like a little pond that we can dip our feet in.”

 

“Yea, I guess the waves don’t really go that far up your toes or anything.”

 

I supposed it was very limiting. There was apparently was the drop in the ocean floor, but the net and naval ships watching did not want the girls there. That crossed swimming off the list of things the girls could do as well.

 

“Well, at least those girls are seem to be making the best of it,” Fujimoto pat Tokiwa on her exposed thigh. I turned to see that he had taken out his headphones and added a sunglasses clip-on attachment to his glasses.

 

“H-Hey! Who told you to touch there?!” the girl was immediately triggered.

 

“Don’t make a scene about it,” groaned our male class rep. “You’re going to get too many wrinkles on your brow if you don’t have, Tokiwa.”

 

Pointing at the other two guys where Eguchi was in awe of Saeki’s architectural prowess with sand sculptures, Fujimoto gave her a suggestion.

 

“If you’re not happy with the ocean, why not just have some fun on the sand? There’s plenty with how much was used to bury Yukimura earlier.”

 

“Can you even make a sand castle at your size?” I was honestly curious.

The thought crossed Tokiwa’s mind too. “I actually don’t know… Fine, I guess I can give it a shot.

 

With those words, Tokiwa joined the guys in making a sand castle… A more life-sized one considering the pile of sand she easily collected with just a single push of her palm. I decided to join in until Yae came back.

 

It was hard for me to believe that the girls were actually being so limited at the beach, but the proof was before my very eyes. Magnification was an incredible technology, but to make sure it wasn’t misused, laws were being enforced. I wondered what other compromises the girls would have to make to be able to enjoy this mixed sized city.