- Text Size +

(31) Day 3 Boys and Girls (11.7 m < 12.0 m)


Since I was now on duty as a Health Committee member, I did have to get to work when the boys came into the Magnified building. It took them some time to come in because they had to be redirected to the back of the school and checked in by my upperclassmen, but they did come to the new ‘classroom’ as expected.


It was definitely amusing to see their astonished faces when they entered to see the expansive gymnasium half filled with tables and chairs the size of houses to them. This was probably what my reaction had been earlier.


Of the guys, the first ones to come in were the ones most concerned with what had happened the previous night - the receivers of the lewd pictures that some of the girls sent.


“Yo Kiri, I didn’t get a message back from ya’ last night. Don’t tell me ya’ got attacked,” Ryou greeted me.


“Something like that,” I passively answered, knowing he had something else on his mind as his eyes glanced in the direction of the girls. “Senpai told you guys about what happened last night, right? Tsujimoto remembers what she sent you, by the way, so make sure you go talk to her.”


“Oof… Guess I gotta… Jeez, that girl…,” Ryou sighed. He wasn’t as reluctant as he sounded.


“Don’t tell me they all remembered,” asked Nakano nervously as he glanced around. 


“Ah. You’re going to want to cheer Honda up yourself, Nakano. She’s kind of been in the corner all morning. As for you, Eguchi… the girls were working up some sort of strategy meeting to figure out how to tell you… Yukimura had no regrets though,” I informed my friends.


“Oh no… I hope Honda-san is okay,” Nakano started to make his way to the depressed bespectacled girl in the corner of the gym. For someone who said they weren’t dating, he was quite concerned for her… though I wasn’t one to talk either.


“I expected as much,” Eguchi nodded regarding how he knew his admirers would react. “Well, I can pretty much guess it’ll end up with them asking me which one excited me the most. Touya-kun, my will is in my book bag by the way.”


He was going to be fine… mostly… The DL field would at least allow him to survive the chaos that was bound to occur.


Chaos was probably the proper description for what happened when the boys came into the gymnasium definitely.


For starters, the gyaru squad probably got off the easiest. Watanabe had sent something to Arai. The guy came in all sparkly-eyed and happy. It seemed he was happy she sent him something so sexy. His idiotically cheery attitude seemed to wipe away all of the gyaru’s nervousness over doing something she felt was going too far. Well… that was until Arai said a bit too much about what else she could’ve shown. That earned him a few minutes of her ignoring him. Considering how she was the tallest girl in the class, when she stood up and looked away, no matter how much Arai tried to apologize while waving his arms and jumping up at her, his voice probably barely got up to her ears.


“Hey! C’mon, Shino! Listen to me. I’m sorry, alright! Hey! Down here!”


“Shino-non can totes here him, can’t she?”


“Yup. Her face is blushing so hard.”


As for our class representative… Well, she and Tokiwa were having a hard time. Unlike how civil she had been with me, Tokiwa flew into a rage when Ryou’s buddies Miyama and Itou ran between her legs. Yoshikawa had to restrain her as best as she could.


Stomp! Slam!


“You damn perverts! What do you think you’re doing! Get back here!


“Hold on, Tokiwa-san! Stop! Stop!”


Crash!


“Uwargh!”


“A-Ah! Fujimoto-kun!”


“Huh? O-oh. ”


The bespectacled Fujimoto was caught in the flurry of Tokiwa’s struggles and was knocked two meters away when Tokiwa’s foot swept across the floor. When Tokiwa realized, she stopped rampaging. She and Yoshikawa backed away as a few of the other guys escorted him outside where Sasakura-sensei was. Considering Itou and Miyama were at fault for being idiots, Aikawa grabbed both of them and dragged them out to apologize. Our male class representative was fairly strong considering Miyama and Itou were members of the Judo and Kendo team respectively.


Then, of course, came the aftermath of the SRS-victims meeting up with the guys.


Tsujimoto and Ryou… Okay, they were a lot cuter of a pair than I had expected. As much of a composed fox the girl was, whenever Ryoutaro Natsume was involved, she was always off her game. She was seated against the wall and Ryou, who had gotten onto the second floor of the gymnasium using the stairs, was still only half way up her torso. Still, it was close enough for him to talk to her and cheer her up.


“You sent me somethin’ good.”


“Shut up. I couldn’t help it. It was that spray’s fault. I’m no pervert.”


“But ya’ thought of me while ya’ were on it.”


“I’ll knock you off there if you piss me off.”


“Hey, that’d be murder if I die from that. ‘Sides, you wouldn’t.”


“Just delete that picture. You hear me? I’ll make you regret it if you don’t.”


“Heh. Even I know we’d both get in trouble if we kept that sorta’ stuff. Now if you send me another when yer’ actually sober, I might consider keepin’ it...”


“...Dumbass...”


I couldn’t avoid hearing their conversation as I was walking around to check up on Eguchi. The popular pretty-boy was atop one of the tables so I couldn’t see him clearly, but I could definitely hear him. As he had expected, after diffusing the embarrassment and regret between the girls, they did end up bombarding him with the one question he knew they’d ask.


“So Eguchi-kun? Whose picture was the best?” I heard Shima and Satou both say in unison as both girls got closer to the table. Shima was forward enough, but Satou stepping up was both a surprise and a danger as I could see her breasts slam down onto the table. I felt the ground and the table shake when she impacted it so there was no doubt in my mind that Eguchi fell down while up there.


… Actually, it got worse on Eguchi when I noticed Yamaguchi’s foot right in Satou’s way when she stepped forward. In an instant, Satou bumped into Yamaguchi, she tripped. Satou being the embodiment of a busty klutz, she slammed her face down onto the table Eguchi was on.


Whaaaaam!


“Ah... ” “Kyah!” “Nayu-chan!” “Uwah! Wait, Eguchi-kun’s under-”


“Huh? Uuueee… Where’d Eguchi-kun go?”


“Whoo boy… That’s going to leave a mark,” I whistled when I saw what happened when Satou stood up. Eguchi was stuck to the white shirt of her uniform. He had clearly been smothered by the girl’s boobs and full weight. While it seemed soft, plush, and rather enjoyable, I knew from experience from constantly being crushed under things that it probably hurt a little. 


It took a good number of seconds before Satou realized where Eguchi went and Yukimura went to peel the guy off. Once they got him, I shouted up at the girls to send Eguchi to Sasakura-sensei to make sure he was fine. Our school nurse was having a busy morning.


But of all of the interactions between the giant girls and the boys, my greatest concern was my final destination. Nakano and Honda… They were probably the worst off sadly enough. The two were having a lot of trouble due to their insecurities and inability to speak up. As much as all of us in the class paired them together, they two were really bad at taking the first step.


“Um… Honda-san…? It’s okay… Um...” Nakano was doing his best to try to speak to Honda who was facing the wall and hugging her knees. He was hesitant to touch her because the only place he could reach at that moment was her skirt, meaning her butt.


“..........”


“I was just surprised when I got that message… You didn’t do anything wrong.”


“...........................”


“Um… I deleted the picture… I know you didn’t send it on purpose… It was that gas that was at fault...”


“Oh for the love of-” I was annoyed by how awkward the conversation was going, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. “Honda, just so you know, I’m pretty sure Nakano got super aroused from seeing your dynamite body. He sent me a message that sounded like he was super excited!”


“K-Kirishima-kun!!!” I was met with two harmonizing shouts in an instant. My exaggeration got Honda’s attention. She turned around, which was a bad call on her part because Nakano was still directly behind her… well, behind.


“Ugguk!”


“A-Ah! Kyaa! Nakano-kun!”


“Grk… I-I’m okay!” Despite getting knocked off his feet by Honda’s rear end, Nakano was surprisingly alright and picked himself up quickly. I took the opportunity to approach the duo with my arms crossed. While I looked composed to Nakano, I wondered how surreal it must have looked for Honda to see my smaller form confidently closing in.


“Honda, it’s obvious you like Nakano,” I bluntly started meddling. “The SRS only has the worst effects when you’re really like a person. And by that, I mean sexually.”


“Se-!” Honda choked on her own saliva. “No-no-no-no-no. I-I mean, I like Nakano-kun, but I-I’m not a pervert.”


I raised an eyebrow. I didn’t expect Honda to straight up admit her affection. I was disappointed Nakano didn’t seem to realize what she just said though. This, I realized, was the proper opportunity for what us guys had been trying to do for months - to set up the Nakano-Honda pairing.


“I’m not calling you a pervert. Heck, compared to what Yae tried on me last night, you probably wouldn’t even be in the spectrum,” I told her, trying to calm her down. “I’m just saying you must really like Nakano. Ever consider dating?”


“W-Wha-? W-Wait. I-It’s not lik-”


“Always so shy, aren’t you? What’s wrong with giving it a shot?” I shook my head as I looked back to Nakano. I rubbed the back of my neck because looking up was hurting it.


I turned to Nakano who was still red in the face from having been hit by Honda’s behind. I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered to him.


“Nakano, she straight up said she likes you. You better follow up properly,” I entrusted the confession to him.


“What? Kirishima-kun? Hey, where are you going?” I heard as I walked away from Nakano, leaving the future of his relationship to him. It would be interesting to stay and see how it would go, but I felt this was definitely something that they had to work out privately. If he failed, us guys would console him, but we definitely wanted it to work well for him.


As I left, I felt a slight headache. When it came to dealing with my class, there really was a fair bit more amount of craziness than the other second year classes. There were also a surprising number of couples too. Seeing them all made me long to be alone with Yae. Well, at the very least, as Senpai had told me earlier, I was going to be very close to her for the rest of the week.


 


(32) Day 3 Settling In (12.0 m < 12.6 m)

 

How were classes supposed to go while Magnification Week was in process? Considering how difficult it would be for the teachers to have to make it all the way out to the Magnified building to go teach, they would be in for a tough time. To better accommodate the teachers and fit more appropriate lessons for Magnification Week, our normal teachers were not going to be coming. In their place, the Health Committee was going to be taking care of class 2-D.


Whaaaaam!


Rattle! Rattle! Click!


It was more than a little nerve-wracking to see the doors to the giant gymnasium locked up. It wasn’t just the doors being locked. A steel wall dropped down to make sure the warehouse sized entrance for the girls and the normal sized entrance for us boys could not be opened. Kamiya-senpai who was outside of the building seemed to have shut us in with chains and locks too.


“That’s a bit concerning…,” I heard Aikawa remark.


“We’re all shut in for a training session until lunch. After that, we’re done with classes,” I explained to him. “It’s a half-day for us today.”


“Seriously? That’s pretty nice,” Yamabuki was happy to hear that. “But is there any reason why we were told to pack some spare clothes and swim trunks for school, Kirishima?”


“I’m not allowed to answer that,” I told him as I noticed the pile of sports bags and suitcases in the corner of the gymnasium. I watched as Yanase-senpai scooped them all up with her hands and put them all in a much larger, Magnified sports bag. As the girls were now roughly 7 times larger than us now, Senpai’s belongings were large enough to fit all of our things with plenty of room to spare. I was pretty sure we could fit inside her sports bag as well.


It seemed Yanase-senpai caught me staring as she swung the sports bag over her shoulder. She approached me in just two steps. Pulling her hair behind her ear as she leaned down, she smiled at me. “Is something a matter, Touya-kun~?”


“Actually, yes. If I’m going to be stuck with Yae all day, doesn’t that mean we still have to stay inside when it’s the same session we took over the summer?” My boredom from repeating the same training was my main concern.


“Well~ you could two join Nacchan and the other girls outside this container if you want~” Yanase-senpai gave me another option. “I don’t know if Yae-chan will be happy about the surprise while we move to phase 2 though~ Ufufu~!”


Admittedly, while I didn’t like the ‘surprise’ either, I was a little curious about what her reaction would be too so I couldn’t help but chuckle with my bubbly upperclassman.


“Phase 2?” Yamabuki was confused since he was still with me while I talked with my upperclassmen. Him hearing that alerted Yanase-senpai and she knew she had to stop talking.


“Oh, it’s nothing, Yamabuki-kun~! You should get to your seat soon~ Sasakura-sensei is about to start the class after all~!” my upperclassmen lied and tried changing the subject. 


Slam!


To nudge me into pushing Yamabuki away, she slammed her left foot, which was close to me, down. It wasn’t subtle from my perspective considering the white thigh-high clad leg moving just a few centimeters to Senpai was half a meter to me.


“Right. Yeah. Let’s get you to your seat, Yamabuki. It’s kind of weird with how everything’s different sized now, but at least you sit with a bunch of guys,” I started to push the guy towards where the desks were arranged.


All of the guys were definitely bothered by the strange seating arrangement that had been decided for us all, at least at first. For folks like Arai who sat in the back, the front of the ‘classroom’ was as distant as the other end of a regular sized gymnasium. 


“Hey Shino, can you see the front from up there? All the tables are blocking my view.”


“You’re kidding, right? That whiteboard’s so small, it might as well be a phone screen.”


Relying on Watanabe wasn’t going to help even after he managed to cheer her up again because the whiteboard Sasakura-sensei brought over was normal scaled.


The desks had been arranged so that the aisles between seats were the width of hallways so plenty of things felt distant to us. Much like with my desk, Fujimoto’s chair when we passed it looked fairly isolated between all of the girls’ desks. Tsujimoto, who sat behind him, was distractedly toying with a pencil the same height as him as she tapped her foot.


Thud! Thud! Thud!


“Well, this reminds me of Reduction Week,” he tried to ignore the noise with his headphones. Sensei would have told him to take them off, but he was a bit too far away for her to be able to notice.


Yamabuki was definitely lucky to be in the large all-male group on the right side of the room. It was certainly weird that desks which used to be a few centimeters away from one another were now over a meter apart, but the guys like him, Ryou, and Aikawa were pretty safe from the mess that was the middle of the room.


Up front, Yoshikawa was scolding Itou and Miyama for messing with Tokiwa. While the guys were apologetic, our class rep clearly forgot about the show she was giving them as well by looming over them with her skirt high above the two.


Eguchi, who had gotten smothered under Satou’s weight, was being apologized to by the girl. Even down on her knees with her face on the ground, Satou loomed over him. Well, her breasts didn’t exactly let her get all the way to the ground after all.


As I headed over to my desk, I crossed Shima who was watching the whole scene with the boy she admired and her friend.


“Shima, how are you holding up?” I shouted up at the girl. It was definitely surreal having to shout up at the girl who was Yae’s height typically. It felt odd to be able to look up at the underside of the table when I knew that it was over 5 meters above me. I was sure the tables were given the same Magnification setting as the girls as they kept growing with them. Spotting a wad of gum on the underside of the table, I wondered how big it was.


“Huh?” Shima blinked when she heard my voice. She had to search the floor to see me. “Oh, Kirishima-kun. Jeez, did you get smaller again?” 


“You got about another meter taller in the past half hour,” I told her. “We’re not too small for you to freak out yet, right? Eguchi would have a hard time if you stomped on him now.”


“I-I won’t do that!” Shima pouted. “Muuu… Kirishima-kun, it’s mean of you to say that.”


To intimidate me, Shima shoved her table and chair towards me. The telephone pole-esque legs of both screeched across the ground. I nearly lost my balance from the ground suddenly jerking when her Magnified body moved.


“H-Hey, we both saw what Satou did. We’re not exactly as durable as we were during Reduction Week even with the DL field on, so please be careful,” I advised her.


“Then don’t be rude, Kirishima-kun. Don’t forget who’s bigger here,” Shima threatened.


“Alright. I get it. I get it,” I had to learn to not provoke someone many times my size.


At the very least, the girls and guys seemed to be doing fine with the odd nature of the Magnified classroom arrangements. ‘Just like Reduction Week’ seemed to be the general consensus they had regarding having the girls tower over the boys who were down below. I supposed the Magnified furniture contributed to that line of thought.


Of course, I knew better. As I got to my desk, I saw Yae sitting down waiting for me while she talked with Takahashi to pass the time.


“All done with your duties, Touya?” she asked.


“Yeah,” I nodded as I got into the chair. My eyes couldn’t resist following the length of Yae’s still bare legs as she sat on the ground. It would take a good half of a minute to walk to her feet which I was sure was now probably bigger than me. “So Senpai said we can actually get out of this place after the first hour. Do you want to join me with the Health Committee, Yae?”


“We can go out? I mean, that’s fine by me if you’re the one suggesting it, Touya,” Yae answered, agreeing. But she did have one other question. “But, um… Touya, I want to ask. Even if we’re just doing the first half, how are we going to do the training like this?”


Yae glanced over at Sasakura-sensei who was still normal scaled and standing on the second floor in front of a regular sized whiteboard that she had rolled into the room. Even on the second floor, she was below table height for the folks who sat in the front row like our class rep.


Clunk! Clang! Whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Her answer came with a loud noise that resounded through the entire Magnified gymnasium, getting the attention of even the giant girls. Well, the solution to being able to teach the girls while they were Magnified had to be their scale after all. One of the walls of the Magnified gymnasium opened up, revealing an enormous screen. 


What better way to get heard by people many times your size than through a giant screen and speakers? The government’s budget was amazing. This way, the entire class would be able to see no matter where they were in the gym.


“Testing… Testing… Alright good,” Sasakura-sensei’s voice spread through the gymnasium through the speaker system as her face was projected on screen. “Welcome to Day 3 of Magnification Week, boys and girls. I hope the first two days prepared you enough because the next three days might be the most eye-opening ones in your lives.”


That was Sasakura-sensei’s welcome to the beginning of our class and the start of what those of us who worked with the infirmary nurse called ‘The Health Committee’s Wild Ride’.


 

Chapter End Notes:

A bit of set up for the 'Phase 2'...