- Text Size +

(27) Day 3 Morning Greetings (891 cm < 10.0 m)


Sakuragawa Senior High School was a fairly typical high school in our prefecture if not one with a fair amount of money behind it. If there was anything that made it stand out, that would be the health committee, occasionally referred to as the All-Trades Medical Brigade and sometimes Sakuragawa’s Shadow Squad because of how overreaching the committee was into every corner of the school. The school’s committee had a reputation of preparing anyone who joined it well for university. That was the reason why I had wanted to go to Sakuragawa.


Although I knew the health committee had a lot of influence on our campus, this was made absolutely evident how much more power they had when we arrived at the school gates.


“Uwah… That’s intimidating…,” I uttered after Yae put me down at the front of the school at the request of the two health committee members who had been waiting for us. Four pillars greeted me - two white, two black. The pillar’s owners stood on the left and right of the gates imposingly like a pair of gate guardian statues. Kamiya-senpai and Yanase-senpai were no motionless stone warrior statues, however, and that was what made me suddenly wish to be back in Yae’s hands as I found myself in the girls’ shadows. They were the ones in charge of the Health Committee. With Kamiya-senpai being our committee head and Yanase-senpai being the student council secretary, they both were a size that reflected their positions of power.


“Good morning, Touya-kun~ Ufufu~” the bubbly Yanase-senpai greeted me with her usual smile. Her legs clad in white thigh-high socks stretched upwards until they ended at a unique wave-like pattern. It was characteristic of her look, but at her current size, it made her stand out even more as it turned her legs into pure white pillars.


“Thank you for putting him down, Yae-san. I was worried about what would happen if Kirishima-kun fell. The Dual-Layer Field does not extend past the gate,” Kamiya-senpai thanked Yae. I followed my gaze up the black panty-hose clad legs she wore until I saw her blue skirt and then her white uniform. My neck started hurting trying to gaze up at her face. 


“Uh… Morning, Senpais!” I decided to shout while hiding behind Yae. I was glad to know the school had a Dual-Layer Field as well to protect everyone, but I was worried about what was going to happen because Yanase-senpai was as giddy as ever, something Yae and I both knew couldn’t be good.


It seemed the fact that I was using Yae’s leg as a cover looked adorable to the girls as all three of them couldn’t resist laughing.


“Awwww~ Touya-kun, what’s with that look~? We won’t bite~” Yanase-senpai chuckled. This being the same upperclassman who made Yae put me in her shoe and step on me once before, I didn’t trust those words.


Kamiya-senpai didn’t trust her friend either. “I do not think we have the right to say that anymore, Emi-chan.”


“A-Ahaha~ ha...” for once Yanase-senpai’s smile turned into a frown as she remembered something from what our committee head was implying. “Last night sure was rough~ It was even worse than when we went through it last year~”


“Yae-san, Kirishima-kun, you must have had the same trouble as well. Forgive us. We were following the instructions we were given but should have realized the side effects of SRS,” our committee lowered her head apologetically to us… well, to Yae. I was far too low to the ground compared to her for her to do that properly for me.. “I neglected to recall its effects despite having experienced it myself last year.”


Seeing our upperclassman bow to her startled Yae. “I-It’s fine, Senpai. I-It was embarrassing, but nothing bad happened between Touya and me. Honestly.”


“So it seems you remember. How strange. The dosage last year made most of us girls forget. Perhaps the formula for the spray changed,” Kamiya-senpai observed. “Still, I do hope nothing untoward happened. There was enough trouble last night trying to get the girls to sleep.”


“Nacchan, your President Chop was super useful~!” Yanase-senpai laughed. I frowned, knowing that meant my senpai had to resort to physical means to stop some of the girls.


Considering all of the messages I received the previous night, I understood what my upperclassmen were concerned about. We were just one blanket away from crossing the line. Since I had no way of stopping Yae last night, I (namely my chastity) was actually put in danger due to the health committee’s mistake. Senpai’s words confirmed that the chaos I heard about last night did happen. Did the girls all remember like Yae did? Were they all as bad?


I wanted to talk to my upperclassmen to ask as well as share my own experience, but it was difficult to speak over someone who was literally over me. The conversation above continued with Yae getting informed by Kamiya-senpai about SRS’s effects and the trouble it caused. I tried to call out, but my voice wasn’t loud enough to easily be heard now that the girls were all six times my height and paying attention to each other. 


Instead, I had to wait until Kamiya-senpai directed her attention to me, which she did by stepping over the school gate to get to Yae’s side. I couldn’t hide behind Yae anymore as the committee head put her hands on her hips and glanced down with a serious expression.


“Kirishima-kun, I hope you enjoyed last night. Today is when you start helping out again. In fact, we were waiting for you because we need you to start right now,” my upperclassman informed me.


“Putting me to work already, Senpai?” I knew I did a lot of work for the committee, but I would have thought the committee girls who were all Magnified would be more effective than I was.


Yanase-senpai joined in and flanked me from the opposite end. I hurt my neck turning around and looking up while surrounded by the three giants now. “Ehehe~ This is a job only you can do, Touya-kun~! You’re the one who knows your classmates best out of our whole committee after all~!”


I had a bad feeling about what I was going to have to do.


Shove!


“Wah!”


Before I could ask my senpais about what my duty was, however, Yanase-senpai began ushering Yae past the gate with her hands. She pushed Yae, forcing her to hop over the 2 meter tall gates so she wouldn’t trip. In a single movement, Yae made it nearly ten meters away from me, and she started getting further away as Senpai continued pushing her.


“Well, Touya-kun~ I’ll be taking your Yae-chan~ to give her a proper check before class~!” Yanase-senpai informed me. “We’ll meet up with you later~!”


“Huh? A check? Where are we going, Yanase-senpai?” Yae asked to no avail as Yanase-senpai grabbed her hand and started walking off. I noticed that inside the school the prints of their shoes weren’t showing compared to what Yae caused on the road to campus.


With Yae and Yanase-senpai gone though, that left me with Kamiya-senpai. I stared up at my upperclassman’s pantyhose clad legs. Despite it still being summer temperature-wise, she had opted for pantyhose either for the sake of fashion or out of discomfort in showing her underwear. It made her stand out as much as Yanase-senpai had honestly - pitch black pillars to compare to her classmate’s pure white. 


Kamiya-senpai caught me staring. A frown crossed her expression. To my surprise and panic, her loafer started to raise until it was level with my chest. “Kirishima-kun, you know it is rude to stare like that, do you not?”


“S-Sorry, Senpai!” I apologized immediately, not wanting to get knocked over and possibly stepped on by a shoe my size.


“A-Ah… Hm… I’m glad you understood right away… ” It was at that moment that Kamiya-senpai caught herself and pulled back. “My apologies if that was rather abrupt, Kirishima-kun. SRS loosens up the inhibitions of women. I had to take it as well following regulations, so I am not completely sober at the moment.”


“That explains the President Chop that Senpai mentioned,” I knew our committee head wouldn’t resort to that on a whim normally. It was clear to me now that all of the girls, after having been exposed to SRS, were more likely to act before they thought.


“Yes. I may have not been thinking straight yesterday. And for threatening to step on you just now, I apologize,” It was a surreal sight seeing my over ten meter tall upperclassman bow ninety degrees to try and apologize to me. 


“I’m guessing that means everyone in class is having the same issues then. The other girls in the committee too?”


“Correct,” Senpai was glad I was getting straight to the point. “Sadly, Sasakura-sensei said the medicine to remedy the adverse effects will not arrive until later.”


So there was at least something that existed that could deal with SRS.


Getting down to business though, Senpai gave me my orders. “We want you to take a look at all of the girls, Kirishima-kun. While we have an idea as to what normal behavior is, some of your classmates are… eccentric… We would like for you to check on them and confirm the severity of their SRS hangover.”


I frowned. I was right about my bad feeling.


“Senpai, now that I’m thinking about it. Where are the girls?” I looked around the campus around the front gates. The girls were all around 10 meter tall now if the Size-Link Bands switching from centimeters to meters was any indication. I should have been able to spot them considering they would’ve stood out like a radio tower, but the school grounds were entirely empty.


“You can find them all behind the school,” Kamiya-senpai answered me as she started walking away, leaving me by the gates. In just two steps, she was already halfway down the courtyard. I could see as she got closer to the school building that it was still taller than her, but It was surreal seeing as she was tall enough that she would have to bend down to look into the second floor classrooms. “We had all of the girls sleep in the gym last night, but they are a tad too large for it this morning. As such, we just erected a new structure for use today. We’ll be bringing the school materials in later, but they should all be in there now.”


“A new what? Wait, Senpai!” I called out to her, but she navigated her way around the school building in an instant. Distance was no issue for any of the Magnified girls, and despite me being 180 cm tall, I felt inadequate comparing myself to someone 10 meters tall.


“So I’m on my own, huh?” I grumbled. The early morning mist helped cool down my warm face. Sighing, I started to make my way to the back of the school where the gym and my giant classmates were going to be.


Being left to get to the back of the school myself was something I was a little grateful for. While it was definitely slower compared to Senpai, I was at least being allowed to move my own body again unlike with the previous night where Yuri carried me around and earlier that morning when Yae held me in her hands on the way to school. It was humorous to recall that the police had actually stopped her when she tried to step over the street. Though she was allowed to be Magnified because she had the armband, she couldn’t ignore the rules of the road apparently.


Just a few minutes’ walk was enough to let me get my composure up again and to work out the kinks in my neck muscles for a while before I would be using them again. And I was right that I was going to have to get used to looking up again when I turned the corner to the back of the school.


“I’m… not seeing double… am I?”


To my surprise, I didn’t see just the school gymnasium. I saw two, and the second one was at least 50% bigger than the first. How had I not seen this?


“Uwah… So this is what Senpai meant by a new structure,” my mouth wouldn’t close as I approached the closer, larger gymnasium. To just bring in new buildings so easily… Magnification had its uses. This gymnasium had a door that looked more like a warehouse entrance. I wasn’t going to be able to budge through that doorway, but there was a normal sized one near it that I had to compare to a mouse hole. “Jeez. This looks like it’s going to be a pain.”


Without Yae or my senpais around, I was going to have to brave the female half of class 2-D on my own this morning. I only hoped the girls were feeling better now than they did last night.


 


(28) Day 3 Fewer Inhibitions (10.0 m < 10.9 m)


What did it feel like being in the newly erected Magnified Building that morning? When he had a school trip to Kyoto back in middle school, the boys ended up in one expansive room at the hotel and the girls ended up in another. This reminded me of the sort of situation where one of us guys would sneak over to visit the girls without the teachers’ permission - a lone male in a room full of females. 


But while sneaking in to visit the girls during a school trip was heart-pounding in an exciting way, entering the room the Magnified 2-D girls were in was heart-pounding in a completely different sense.


Thud! Thud!


“Hozuki-san, may I use a wipe. The soap from the Blue Room doesn’t smell nice to me.” 


“Huh? Oh, sure Class Rep.”


“Hey, let me use one too. My uniform still feels all sweaty from yesterday, especially around my chest.” 


“That’s just because your tits are too big, Tokiwa.”

 

“S-Shut up! They are not!”


I kept by the door as I witnessed the conversations by 10-11 meter tall classmates had while they thought they were alone. It felt like I was peaking in where I shouldn’t have been with the added risk of the girls towering over me. They threw their multi-ton weight around like it was nothing, but I could feel the shaking of the floor and the displacement of the air with every step and movement they made.


“Urgh… my head… Hifumi, Minami, do either of you have an extra scrunchie?”


“Yeah. What color do you want, Kirika-chan?”


“Oh, give Ki-ka the sparkly blue one. It’d totes suit her, Hifumin.”


“Any kind’s fine. Urgh… I can’t believe you two can be so energetic after what happened last night.”


“Well, it actually wasn’t much worse than what I usually send my boyfriend...”


“No worries. Don’t sulk about it or you’ll end up like Shino-non. I’ll bet Ryou-kun loved that photo.”


Without even getting that far inside, I could tell that the girls’ memories of the previous night were not gone. Tsujimoto’s complaints to Shiina and Nomiya proved that. I supposed people waking up with memory loss after a drunken tirade was an overused cliche that didn’t actually happen in life, which was odd because I recalled from reading that SRS did cause memory loss in some of the extreme cases. I supposed what happened with the girls wasn’t considered extreme.


Slam!


“Whoah!” I grunted and stumbled forward as a socked foot nearly landed right on top of me. I was in the middle of Watanabe’s path when she walked by. With the girls’ school bags, socks, shoes, and makeup all over the place, each item almost as tall as I was like some comically large prop, I was rather hidden. It felt like I had been reduced again. While I thought to be silent and not get involved while the girls went about their business getting ready for school, I quickly realized the danger of not being noticed. They were far too big to bother with looking down to normal human height to see me.


Sadly, the fact that I had been knocked into the open meant it was already too late for me to get to safety.


Stomp!


“Gwargh!” Before I could realize what had hit me, I was knocked down to the ground by an impact. No, more than that, I was stepped on. A hot warmth spread throughout my body from the heavy weight pounding on me, shoving me straight into the floor unceremoniously. Whoever had accidentally crushed me was barefoot. There wasn’t the soft fabric of a sock cushioning the force or absorbing some of the stench. Whoever it was also hadn’t finished drying off after taking a bath this morning because I could feel liquid water soaking me and dripping onto my head from her toes which were approaching the size of my head. It smelled like wet dog with a hint of salt. For an instant, my body seized up, as though every cell in my body recalled a traumatic experience.


“... Huh? That felt… good…?”


“Is something wrong, Shizuku-chan?”


Shizuku Yukimura. Of course it had to be her to have stepped on me. The stench of dust, sweat, and feet invaded my nose as she stepped on my head, torso, and legs with her bare right foot. I squirmed and struggled to get her to realize she had stepped on me, but Yukimura didn’t bother to lift her foot up. She actually let it linger on top of me as she seemingly took the time to look down. My limbs had to be sticking out from beneath her feet right? She could see I was there, right?


I wouldn’t know if she had actually seen me, but there was thankfully someone who had.


Yaawwwwn!


“... Huh? Is that who I think it is?”


Only one girl could be lying on the ground. With what I could see as I struggled to turn my head while smushed between the floor and the sole of Yukimura’s foot, I spotted what looked to be a giant head nearly as tall as I was. 


“Gak! Takahashi… help...,” I pleaded to the sleepy girl, hoping she would. Yukimura was wiggling her toes and each one smacked into either my head or my back heavily like a sledgehammer. It didn’t surprise me that she would be primed to sleep even while she was dressed in her school uniform.


“Heh. What the heck are you doing here so early?” she chuckled, sitting up. There was a distinct lack of energy in her laugh, even less than she normally had, which was astonishing in its own right. Still, Takahashi didn’t need to expend much energy to free me. “Yukimura, do you mind lifting up your foot?”


“Lift?”


Yukimura obliged only now that she was asked. I was thankful when the weight pressing me flat into the floor finally lifted, but before I could even catch my breath, I was immediately yanked off the floor and pulled several meters to the side and upwards.


“Uwo-hoh!” I was being manhandled a bit too much now that the girls were big enough to see me like a doll. Takahashi sat up and held me close to her face, her tired eyes looking at me with mild interest.


“Jeez. To think you got stepped on. It’s hard to believe we’re the bigger ones and that you’re normal sized. It just looks like you got Reduced,” she said. “What are you doing here so early, Kirishima-kun?”


Considering she was still tired, Takahashi did not know how to hold back her strength. Her grip was tight on me, squeezing the air out of my stomach. I was already out of breath from having Yukimura step on me, so my words left my mouth weakly and softly. “T-Taka… hashi… t-too tight...”


“Huh? Oh, sorry,” I was thankful when she loosened the hold her fingers had on me. Even then, I couldn’t move my arms with them binding me. It was like being constricted by an enormous snake. “Senpai said something about there being some sort of energy field that protects you, though. Does it still hurt?”


“Of course it would…,” Just because I wouldn’t die from it didn’t mean it wouldn’t be painful. Getting stepped on by a foot and squeezed by a hand, I WAS normal sized, right? It certainly didn’t feel like it.


My struggles seemed to quickly catch the attention of the other girls. Yukimura aside, the other girl with her was Shima. 


“Hm? What do you have there, Aoi-chan?” “... Is that… Kirishima-kun?”


“Whoa, hey, Takahashi!” I shouted in reaction to being raised up like a toy towards the standing girls.


“Yeah, It’s Kirishima,” my sleepy-eyed friend answered. “I think he just came in through the little door.”


“Can I get an apology here, Yukimura?” I groaned. My whole body felt sore as she and Shima looked at me, held like a toy in Takahashi’s hand, lifted several meters in the air..


It seemed their priorities were elsewhere sadly.


“Why are you here already, Kirishima-kun? A-Ah! Don’t tell me it’s time for the boys to come in! I-It’s too early for that isn’t it?” Shima suddenly became flustered. “My heart’s not prepared yet.”


“Don’t mind it, Airi-chan.” Yukimura actually didn’t seem to mind.


Were the girls just going to ignore the fact that Yukimura had just stepped on me? The answer was yes. Shima’s thoughts were on what had happened the previous night. I never actually answered Eguchi when he asked me what was going on at school, but I did read his message. Under the influence of SRS, they did send photos out. 


I groaned, realizing I wasn’t going to be getting a single apology from Yukimura, so I opted to calm Shima down. “It’s still too early for that. Doesn’t look like there’s a clock in here, but I don’t think the guys will arrive for another half hour. Senpai just asked me to check up on you guys.”


“Is that so?” Shima sighed a breath of relief with her hand over her heart. “That’s good. Shizuku-chan, we need a strategy meeting on what we’re going to tell Eguchi-kun.”


“The spray really got you girls last night, huh?” I dared to ask as Takahashi lowered me down to the ground and stood back. I stepped away from her knee-sock clad feet instinctively but reeled back when I saw that in front of me were Yukimura’s bare feet and Shima’s white socks. For a second, my mind blanked when I started to follow their tall legs up. The ceiling of this enlarged gymnasium had to be 20 meters high, but they were past half way there. The entire room must have felt more like a classroom than a gymnasium to them.


It made me nervous to be under knee high to all three of these girls in particular. Takahashi could be a prankster and Shima had put me in danger the day before. Shima also had a fear of small creatures and bugs, so as they got bigger, she would become more likely to react. But of them all, Yukimura was the greatest danger, as her having stepped on me had shown. Her penchant for avoiding shoes and socks aside, she was an unpredictable woman with a tremendous love for Eguchi. She wasn’t really concerned about other guys. And that one-track mind was a threat because Yukimura had no qualms in doing whatever she wanted as long as it didn’t affect her standing with Eguchi. That was why she didn’t actually bother checking what was under her foot despite all of my squirming earlier.


There was one more reason for me to worry as well. For some reason, Yukimura was gazing at me on the floor intently.


“Um… Yukimura-san…,” I called her respectfully. “Is there something wrong?”


“Kirishima-kun… you were a good cushion… Can I step on you again…?” she answered honestly, sending chills up my spine as the girl slowly lifted her foot again. She raised it high enough to be over me and began wiggling her toes again.


“W-W-Whoa, are you serious, Yukimura?” I shouted in panic, not wanting to get crushed again. If she was acting freely like Senpai and Yae had, I was not in a safe position. 


Shima was well aware of her friend’s personality and stopped her for my sake. “Shizuku-chan, just because you started to like stepping on things doesn’t mean you should step on people. Sorry, Kirishima-kun, she’s been acting out a lot more since last night.”


“... Hehe. I was just joking...” Yukimura laughed, but she seemed pretty serious. I recalled she was the girl back in Reduction Week who ended up enjoying ‘cleaning up’ some of the miniatures. I did not want her to be more unrestrained knowing she was going to keep getting bigger.


I was a little thankful when Shima changed the subject. She did so by squatting down so she could talk to me. I stumbled backwards towards Takahashi so that I could see her face rather than her underwear. “Kirishima-kun, did Yae-chan have the same problem as us?” 


“Y-Yeah… I’ve sort of been sworn to secrecy about what she did though,” I craned my neck back as I answered, trying to steer clear of the topic to avoid triggering my honesty. “I probably won’t survive if I end up blurting it out, but I think you girls can guess what happened.”


“Jeez, so even Asano wasn’t safe,” frowned Takahashi. “Those were some sexy feelings we had thanks to that spray, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Asano actually jumped you.”


“...Oh…?” Yukimura breathed out slowly. She was still eyeing me. It unnerved me, but her next words caught me completely off guard. “... Then… do you still have your V-card, Kirishima-kun...?” 


Gag! Cough!


“O-Of course I do! I-I tried my best to resist y’kno- Ah!” I choked on my own saliva at Yukimura’s bluntness and shouted out in response. Only when I was halfway through my sentence did I catch myself and covered my mouth to stop myself from blurting out the whole story.


“Hm… So Yae-chan was the assaulting type,” Shima realized. “Shizuku-chan and I were the dirty pictures type.”


“Most of you love-sick girls were asides from that first year girl from the health committee,” Takahashi mentioned Saeki. “I think that’s just because none of the boys were around though… and because Kamiya-senpai knocked half of you girls out with a smack in the back of the neck.”


“Y-Yeah...that really hurt when we woke up this morning,” Shima rubbed the back of her neck after recalling Senpai’s President Chop. “It can’t believe it took Senpai four strikes before she stopped Shizuku-chan.”


“... My picture was the best… ,” Yukimura ignored the fact that she had been hit more than once. She was proud of something she really shouldn’t have done. I made a mental note that the girls’ statements did confirm that the worst cases of class 2-D all were sexting the guys.


Getting back on the topic of me and Yae, though, Shima began giggling as she put her hands together in a cutesy pose. “Fufu… Kirishima-kun, I want to hear the details from you and Yae-chan. How far did you go?”


I gulped, knowing I had said too much to get Shima to want to pry. “H-Hey, Shima. Let’s not talk about this with Yae, okay? She’ll totally get back at me for saying anything.”


“Eh? But you and Yae-chan always blurt things out,” The truth hurt coming out of Shima’s mouth. “Isn’t that right, Aoi-chan?”


“She’s got a point, Kirishima-kun,” Takahashi agreed, doing her best to stifle her laughter at how flustered I was. “Maybe I should just let it slip to her right when she comes in.”


“Don’t you dare,” I grew aggressive immediately. I was exasperated and frustrated, so hearing Takahashi threaten to do so made me bark up at her. “Takahashi, if you do, I'll make you regret it.”


“Heh. Big talk from someone who’s afraid of Yukimura’s feet,” she smirked, knowing my threat meant nothing when she was so much bigger than me. She followed up by turning to the girl in question. “Maybe if she actually steps on you, you’ll know to watch your mouth.”


“What?” I paled, realizing provoking a prankster who was now more willing to act on a whim was a bad idea. If she actually told Yukimura, I was sure the girl would actually do it.


She didn’t need to be told though. Yukimura already wanted to do it. I glanced in Yukimura’s direction the moment I felt a shadow fall over me. Her foot was already raised, showing me her sole.


“... Yay…” the deadpan tone did not fit Yukimura’s expression of joy.


“Wait, Shizuku-ch-” Shima wasn’t able to stop Yukimura nor was I even able to move in time before Yukimura immediately bowled me over with her foot in the front. Once again, I was knocked straight down onto the floor of the gymnasium.


“Nghh… Seriously?” I grunted, holding my breath. The barefooted girl pinned me down using just her right foot and at 11 meters tall, Yukimura’s foot covered nearly all of my body besides my feet. To think she was so big now that my body was practically the size of her foot… I couldn’t fight it. It was like trying to lift a car while trapped under it, only this car was so dense and heavy, it had the weight of several trucks. As much as I tried to resist and push back against Yukimura’s sole, I couldn’t budge a single centimeter of her smooth foot. There was no doubt my ribs would have been shattered if the school didn’t have a DL Field. “Yukimura… get off of… me...”


“Wow. Didn’t think you’d actually just get right to it, Yukimura,” Takahashi was shocked the girl actually followed through. She didn’t stop her. She only commented on it with an amused tone.


“Squishy… squishy…,” Yukimura laughed. To my dismay, her toes nearly the size of my skull flanked both sides of my head and started squeezing it. The pressure on both sides of my skull felt tortuous. She was having too much fun without caring about the fact that I was a person. It made me wonder if this was how the regular Yukimura would act or if SRS was still affecting her.


Whatever the reason was, it did not matter in the end. Shima’s outbursts had caught the attention of the others. I was saved when the other girls realized just WHO, and not WHAT, Yukimura was stepping on.


“... What are you doing?”


An irate voice growled. I recognized its owner immediately. So she was done with Yanase-senpai.


“Y-Yae-chan?” Shima sounded like couldn’t believe what she was seeing.


“O-Oh crap, Asano!” Takahashi’s voice cracked. If I could actually see past Yukimura’s toes, at that moment, I would’ve seen her face turn as blue as her namesake the moment Yae’s hand grabbed onto her shoulder like a vice.


“Aoi-chan… Shizuku-san… Just. What. Are. You. Two. Doing. To. My. Touya?” The smile plastered on her face did not hide the tense air around her. Yae asked a simple question, but the way she slowly uttered every word revealed a venomous tone.


Yae was angry. No, that was putting it too lightly. She was furious. It had been a while since I had last seen this. The last major time it occurred, Takahashi was present, and since that day, the girl tried her best to avoid making Yae jealous ever again.


“H-Hey, I didn’t tell her to do anything. Yukimura did it on her own,” The trauma came flooding back to Takahashi who found herself unable to break free of Yae’s hand on her shoulder. “Hey, Yukimura, let go of Kirishima.”


Yukimura was as unconcerned as ever, not even realizing how scared Takahashi was. She kept her foot on me, but she did at least reduce the pressure as she turned her attention to the other girls. “... Eh? But he feels good to go squishy….” 


“... Is it really that good?” for a moment, Takahashi was distracted.


Crack.


“O-Owowowowow! Asano, hold on! I give! Ok, I did make a suggestion! I’ll admit it!” It seemed Yae’s grip tightened on Takahashi’s shoulder as I could hear the girl wail. 


“Three weeks of buying me and Touya lunch. Maybe then I’ll consider it, Aoi-chan,” Yae extorted, tightening her grip even further.


“I will. I will. I’m sorry. Just let go. Your nails are digging in!” Well, Takahashi was regretting what she had done now. While she hadn’t actually instigated Yukimura, she hadn’t helped either, which was enough for Yae to be hostile. I supposed I wouldn’t have to get even with her now that Yae had done so for me. As for Yukimura…


“Shi~zu~ku~sa~n…” Yae smiled as she stretched Yukimura’s name. “Maybe I should ask Eguchi-kun to make you wear socks for the next month. I’m sure he still owes Touya a favor or two.”


“Egu-...” Yukimura immediately let me go, getting her multi-ton, car sized foot off of me. I was free to breathe and look up high to see the normally expressionless girl pouting. “... Yae-chan, you don’t play fair… Don’t tell Eguchi-kun...”


That was a low blow, even I had to admit that, but at this moment, Yae wasn’t above physical violence or threats. Yukimura only cared about Eguchi, so going straight into using the Eguchi card was incredibly effective. She wouldn’t be able to refuse if Eguchi made her, but she really didn’t want to wear socks. And it was true Eguchi still owed me for numerous reasons. Apparently what was mine was Yae’s in this case because she used the favors I had collected as though they were her own.


And again, Yae wasn’t afraid to extort Yukimura. I watched as she put her hand on Yukimura’s shoulder. I could see the girl’s normally blank expression turn into a pained one. Yae was seriously digging her nails into the girl all while smiling happily. “I won’t tell him to do anything, Shizuku-san, but you do owe me and Touya a favor. Now apologize.”


“... Sorry, Kirishima-kun...”


It was amazing to see Yukimura actually repentant for once. It stunned me enough that I actually forgave her. “Cough… it’s fine… Just, never again, okay?”


If there was one lesson to be learned, it was to never anger Yae Asano. Yae was normally a gentle girl who bottled things up, keeping to herself and trying to avoid speaking out or acting up. However, whenever the lid to what she was holding in was uncapped, she became a serious threat. She wouldn’t explode, no, that was too simple. What made Yae very much like her mother was the calm rage that seeped out of her every pore. Thanks to how the girls seemed to have fewer inhibitions after being hit with SRS, Yae wasn’t able to bottle things up as much as she could before. 


As witness to it all, the bystander Shima could only shiver as Yae tried to calm down enough to pick me up and check up on me. 


“Awawa… Yae-chan’s scary.”


Yes, she was, but she had been scary for my sake. I couldn’t say that I didn’t appreciate how she felt about me.


 

Chapter End Notes:

*Special thanks to Exosaur for noticing some errors!