- Text Size +

(25) Day 3 Wake Up Call (570 cm < 800 cm)


I didn’t know when I fell asleep or how, but the night passed uneventfully thankfully. After being completely taken for a ride by Yae while she was under the worst effects of the SRS, I had finally somehow gotten to sleep. I still woke up ahead of the girl in question, who seemed to have been completely knocked out for the night after the SRS ran through her system.


“Um.. Yae…? I can’t move…”


Zzzzzz…. Zzzz…. Snore....


“She’s not budging at all.”


I had grown back at midnight as we had set up on with the Size-Link Bands. That meant Yae had grown back as well… in my room… and she had continued growing through the night as well...


“How big is she now?” I couldn’t believe how cramped it was inside my room now. Neither of us were on my bed anymore. For me, it wasn’t by choice. I had been pulled close to her, held close to her body by her arm. I was being held like a stuffed doll against Yae’s stomach, which was exposed because my body was being shoved against her pajamas. 


Yae on the other hand was off of the bed because she had grown so large it wouldn’t fit her. Actually, the entire room no longer fit her properly either. She had pushed everything to the very edges of my bedroom with her body, knocking over chairs, tables, my bookshelf of various textbooks, study aids, and manga. It was a surreal experience - a real world Alice in Wonderland, only this was Yae in Wonderland instead.


It was impressive how the walls and window didn’t seem the least bit troubled while Yae’s body pushed against them. The DL Field Generator was definitely doing its job. There’d be holes leading straight outside otherwise. Even though Yae was asleep, she jerked around, occasionally kicking her legs. I could hear and feel the heavy thumps of her bare feet against the far wall. 


What was a lot more evident than the previous two days though was the speed at which Yae was growing. I opened up the Size-Link Band to confirm. I could actually see the numbers ticking upwards right before my eyes. I could even see Yae physically grow as well.


“791 cm… 795 cm… 800 cm...” Eight meters. I couldn’t believe it. That was how tall Yae had gotten overnight. Considering she was originally 160 cm tall, she was now five times her normal height. 


It was getting unbelievably cramped having the growing Yae in my bedroom. Even if I was able to break free of Yae’s hold, there was no possible way to get through the door. Yae’s head pressed against it, blocking it entirely from opening.


“Zzzz….” Yae continued to snore. How could she sleep through the fact that she had grown back? If this kept going, we’d both be stuck in my room until she was so big, there’d be no air to breathe in.


Well, it was comfortable, I had to admit. The warmth of Yae’s body was pleasant and the squishiness of her stomach did make it feel like I was on a bed. If I weren’t wide awake from all of my troubles, I would have probably fallen asleep while pressed against her.


“C’mon Yae, we’re supposed to head to school early,” I struggled to pull myself out of Yae’s grip, but it was to no avail. She was a solid as a rock, and when I tried smacking her belly, she had no reaction. “There has to be some way to get free.”


Well, there was, but I did not want to do it. 


“Krk!”


“Uwoh!” 


I grunted as the hand Yae held me with lifted up. Without warning, my vision became saturated in pink. I was shoved up Yae’s pajama top. While the pink shirt blinded me for a moment, my head was pressed up against an overwhelming presence. A warmth spread into me by the soft flesh that yielded slightly to my body pushing against it. I was under Yae’s shirt and touching her right breast.


“Zzz… Tou… ya...” Yae was still asleep. This was hard evidence that the SRS’s worst effects were gone if she was perfectly fine with where I was being held. While it was good that the worst was over, this was still not a good place for me to be. My self-control would start to fail if I remained in Yae’s grasp for any longer.


“There’s no choice.” Before I was no longer in a position to do it anymore, I had to get out of Yae’s hold.


The good thing about Yae holding me against her was that the Size-Link Band she wore was within reach. I managed to press the switch that opened the panel on the bracelet and was thankful to find that the link button was still something I could press.


Click.


With the switch on, immediately, I felt my body get pushed in from all directions. While I was starting to become familiar with the feeling, I was surprised to find my vision blurry this time. My stomach was doing backflips. Having my size changed multiple times in the span of 24 hours felt disorienting to me. My body was starting to become unsure what was ‘normal’ after swapping scales repeatedly. 


“Urgh… I don’t think I should be changing this often…”


It happened to Yae as well, which allowed the furniture she pushed into the walls to be freed. While a number of things fell to the floor in a haphazard mess, I didn’t care. I’d clean it up later. What was more pressing was how the two of us swapped scales. Now that Yae was normal sized, she had enough space to roll onto her back. Her arms shifted, letting me go and giving me enough space to climb off her body. I crawled off carefully, not wanting to take any chances with the sleeping girl.


“P-Phew… Finally free,” I exhaled a breath of relief just in time to suddenly see a shadow fall over me. “... Huh? W-Whoah!”


Slam!


“Grk!” Immediately, I was pinned down.


“... Ngnn… Uuuuu… Nghaaaaaah~” I heard the girl’s yawns. I had been unable to dodge out of the way of Yae’s hand in time, so she roughly shoved me down into the floor as she used her hand to balance herself as she slowly sat up.


“Of course, she only wakes up now,” I grumbled. This was good though. I was well aware that I was too small to open the door, and if I tried to change back to normal size, Yae would grow to fill up the room again.


Yaaaaaaaawn!


“Uuueeee… Morning… already...?” I heard the sleepy girl as she rubbed her eyes. I was relieved to hear her speak though. It was the normal Yae. She didn’t seem to least be delirious. 


“M-Morning... sleepy-head!” I struggled to shout while unable to move. “Urgh… So heavy...”


“Touya?” Upon hearing my voice, Yae looked to the left and then to the right. “Huh? T-This is Touya’s room? What am I doing here?”


I could feel the ground tremble as her body shook the floor while her head and torso darted around. She didn’t take her hand off me sadly. In fact, she started shifting her weight over to her hand as she glanced about, meaning the pressure holding me down increased… sharply. 


“G-Gaak! Y-Yae…! You’re… crushing… me here…!” I strained my flattening lungs to cry out again. While her palm was big enough to spread the force through my entire torso, the weight of Yae’s body was more than enough to make me forget about my increased resistance while Reduced.


“H-Huh? U-Uwah!” It took a while longer before Yae lifted her hand off of me. “T-Touya! What are you doing there?”


“... This is my room, isn’t it?” I managed to utter after my body was no longer being flattened under Yae’s weight. “You were the one who barged in here last night...”


“Barged... in?” Yae’s entire body visibly froze up. It was definitely a sight to see a building sized person stiffen up. What was even more impressive though was the burning crimson that my childhood friend’s face became as her memories from the previous night returned to her. “A-Awawa… N-No. I didn’t. I couldn’t have. Last nigh- I- Don’t tell me I actually...”


“You remembered? That’s impressive. I figured you would’ve forgotten considering SRS basically made you drunk,” I raised an eyebrow as I stood up. 


“A-As if I could forget that!” Yae flusteredly shouted, slamming her fist down heavily onto the floor with the force of a wrecking ball. I would’ve been knocked back down onto the floor by the shockwave of the impact if I wasn’t already downed. “Uwaaaah… I remember everything!”


Yae’s inability to lie made her criminally honest. It embarrassed me knowing all of the details of the previous night stayed in Yae’s memory, but I supposed it was better than just keeping the lewd way she acted to myself. Still, I started to move as far away as I could from Yae as quickly as my tiny legs could carry to avoid getting caught up in her giant movements.


“Uuuueee… I was super perverted last night, wasn’t I? It was that spray’s fault. It made me feel so good...” she complained.


“You don’t have to worry, Yae,” I told her when I was a safer distance away. “We’ve all got a perverted side to ourselves. And yours isn’t really that hidden either.”


“That doesn’t make me feel any better, Touya,” the giant girl glared at me. I noticed she didn’t deny her own lewd thoughts. I was thankfully just out of her arm’s reach, so she didn’t try to do anything immediately.


Seeing her depressed and embarrassed face, I couldn’t help but tease her further. “But I’ve got to say. You being interested in my partner’s taste… I think I learned a lot more about you last night than since all of the years we’ve been together, Ero-Yae.”


That was definitely a bad call on my part.


“Ero-Y-” Yae couldn’t continue her sentence. 


My big mouth just wouldn’t shut up. “Sensei’s going to have a field day with this. I wonder if I can compare notes with the health committee on how bad it was there at the school too.”


“What?”


It was definitely insensitive of me to say that aloud to Yae, but my loose lips couldn’t be stopped. The words left my mouth before I even realized how bad they were. And while I had thought she couldn’t turn any redder than she already was, I was wrong. Acting almost on instinct, Yae pounced.


Whoooosh!


“W-Waaah!”


I shouted as Yae’s hand snatched me right off the floor. back down to the floor as Yae. With breakneck speeds that would’ve knocked out a jet pilot, I was pulled up and towards Yae as she stood up with me in her hands. I could only see a blur of colors as my stomach and head were rattled.


“Urgh… What was that for Y-... Yae…?” I drifted off after I came back to my senses because I found myself held mere centimeters away from Yae’s face. While her face and ears were still red, her embarrassed expression was no longer there. In its place was a smile…


… one with a frightening calmness very similar to her mother’s.


“To~u~ya~,” Yae started, stressing my name. Her fist’s grip on me tightened with every syllable. “This stays a secret between us. Got it?”


“Y-Yes, ma’am,” I reflexively answered her demand. 


With my answer, I watched Yae sigh and scratch her head in frustration while she held me… At least, until she lowered her hand. I hung limply in her grasp like a rag doll.  “Jeez. What a way to start the morning… I don’t want to go to school today now...”


“Hey, we can’t just stop the program halfway through. And we’re going to have to Size-Link back.”


“Hmph... I’m thinking about saying no to that, Touya…,” Yae threatened to get back at me, knowing she was my only way to get back to regular scale. 


“What? Please, Yae. I don’t want to stay small forever.”


“Hmph,” she pouted, purposefully ignoring me.


While that was how she felt, she was going to have to go, and we were going to have to Size-Link back. I hoped getting to talk to the other girls who went through the same thing as her would get her to calm down. She’d definitely have to somehow find a way to avoid blurting out the secret she so desperately was forcing me to keep, though, as her big mouth was as bad as mine.


Of course, now that we were entering the third day, perhaps the program’s activities would get her to forget enough about last night for a while.


 


(26) Day 3 Beyond the House (800 cm < 891 cm)


Getting ready for school was a pain for me more than it was Yae who took advantage of the fact that she had to agree to using the Size-Link band for us to change back. She took her sweet time getting ready taking in the bathroom while I was unable to do a single thing while less than five times my normal scale. At the very least, Yae was forced to change back when she realized her school uniform hadn’t shrunken with her because we had swapped sizes while she was in her pajamas. I had re-Magnify the Portable Blue Room so she could get dressed properly.


It was only after we switched scales again that I was able to get myself ready for school as well. We had taken a bit too much time because it had been so difficult to wake Yae up, so I rushed as quickly as I could while Yae waited outside. We were expected to meet up with the Health Committee early, so I couldn’t take my time.


When I walked back out of the house, I saw Yae seated in the middle of the street blocking three quarters of it. She was looking around curiously but hesitantly. Considering that, while seated, she was still over 4 meters tall, she cleared the first story of the houses in the neighborhood, it was a good thing she was cautious.


“It’s good to see you’re being careful,” I told her. “I can keep the Field Generator at my house until next week, but its range isn’t that far.”


“Yeah… I took one step out of the field and the ground suddenly felt a lot weaker,” That was precisely why Yae was being careful. She pointed out in the distance where I could see a clear shoe print mark on the road. 


I would have answered her back, but I lost my train of thought as Yae stood up to her full height. While I had seen her from the floor while in the house, this was my first proper time seeing her standing this morning while she was Magnified. She was taller than almost all of the houses in our neighborhood at over 8 and a half meters tall. Only a few of the two story houses like my own were able to compare, but the top of her head was slowly passing the roofs.


Having the buildings in our neighborhood to compare to her size really put things into perspective for me. The telephone poles looked like thin sticks compared to her legs, and two meter high privacy walls and hedges didn’t even make it up to her knees. I couldn’t even see Yae’s head as her skirt and breasts protruded out enough to block my view. It embarrassed me still to see her underwear even if they were bloomers, so I tried looking straight ahead instead. When I did that, I met a shoe that was almost as long as I was tall.


“This is so surreal… This is our neighborhood? Everything looks like a bunch of doll houses,” I heard from up above. “It looks so small.”


“It’s you that’s big,” I uttered to myself before cupping my hands together and shouting so Yae could properly hear me. Now that she was so high up, I doubted normal speech would carry easily to her ears. “Yeah, I bet everything’s close to dollsized to you at this scale. You’re a bit more than five times your normal size right now.”


“Five times?” Yae looked down towards me. I braced myself as she took a step back, moving her immense weight several meters. “Awah… I didn’t think about it earlier, but this is super big. How did I even fit in your house, Touya?”


It was a good question, and the answer was that she couldn’t fit. It was why we had to Size-Link in the first place. My large house had been able to properly accommodate her the previous night because we had fairly high ceilings, but even then, she couldn’t stand. 


“I’m more curious about how school’s going to be like if this is how big you are,” I mumbled. I couldn’t imagine how class was going to go with the other girls when none of them could fit through the door.


“Huh? What was that, Touya?” Since she was looking down at me, Yae saw my mouth move, but she didn’t hear me because I had spoken under my breath. 


I would have responded properly by shouting words instead of just, but I couldn’t before an idea popped up in Yae’s head. A cat-like smile wriggled up on her face as she bent down. Her multi-ton body suddenly descending onto the ground was enough to cause the ground to shudder like a miniature earthquake. I stumbled and caught myself only to find her looming over me, treating me to a clear view of her bloomers as she put her hands on her knees.


“Hm… Fufu~”


“Uh…? Yae?”


“Up we go!”


“W-Whoaaah!”


Without any warning or hesitation, Yae brought her hand down. Her fingers wrapped around me, pulling me up along with her as she stood up straight. Yae was brief and quick in what she wanted to do though. She let me go… on top of my own roof.


“Urk… O-Oh, wow… I’ve never been up here before…” I was more than a little nervous being so high up. 


“There. I can hear you better when you’re up here,” a giggle caught my attention. Looking forward, I found myself looking my childhood friend in the eye. Actually, she was actively growing. Had she gotten to 9 meters now? “Now it really looks like a dollhouse when I can move you around like this. Ehehehe~”


“H-Hey, Yae, I know I left the field generator running, but this is pretty dangerous,” I stuttered. So this was how things looked from Yae’s current height. If I was afraid of heights, I’d be in a panic, but I felt I was more afraid of falling.


“Sorry, Touya,” Yae giggled, clearly not apologetic. She was happy to see me clinging to the rooftop. “For some reason, I just wanted to do this.”


For some reason? “I’m glad you’re having fun, but we’re kind of outside here. Isn’t this embarrassing?”


“Embarrassing…?” Yae paused. Looking around, she saw nobody nearby. I wondered if it was because it was still early in the morning or because we had let the whole neighborhood know that we were doing Magnification Week. “I-It’s strange to admit, but for some reason, this doesn’t feel all that bad right now.”


“It doesn’t?” I was surprised. Was it because what happened yesterday with the SRS was so embarrassing this felt like nothing to her? “W-Well, we still have to get to school, Yae. So could you please let me down? We’re going to be late.”


“Oh right!” Yae remembered now that I told her. But instead of putting me down, she breathed out of her nose in what sounded like a laugh. “Fufu~ But I have a better idea than that, Touya, and it’ll be faster too. Can I carry you to school?”


“Carry? I guess. We did do it yesterday after all,” I frowned as I agreed. I had a feeling Yae wouldn’t let me say no, and, honestly, I felt like I’d accept anything so long as Yae got me off the roof. 


“Yay!” Yae cheered as her hand reached towards me again. This time though, she used both hands and cupped them together. She made a bowl with her palms and waited until I slowly and hesitantly got onto them. “Don’t worry, Touya. I’ll be very careful.”


“Please do. I only have one life here,” I told her. While it was true that I trusted Yae. I did not trust her occasional clumsiness. Additionally, I now had one more worry even though I should have been glad that Yae was starting to get used to her increased size. The fact that she had started to fool around right after we got outside of the house made me concerned about what else she could do on a whim. She was now at a scale I couldn’t easily manage. My life was now literally in her hands.


In a single step, Yae cleared the distance from my house to hers, and in two more, she made it all the way to the end of the road. It was time for us to get to school, and while we were expected to be there early, I had a feeling that at the pace she was going, we’d arrive even sooner than I’d expect. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

*Special thanks to Exosaur for noticing some errors!