- Text Size +

(19) Day 2 Overly Sensitive (523 cm < 531 cm)


“Touya-kun, Yae, I saw you two got back. Is everything okay in here?” asked Ayame-san as she entered my house. I could see she was carrying a few bags of what was clearly food. “I brought some food for you if what you have isn’t enough.”


“Thanks, Ayame-san. We were just doing our homework,” I looked up from the table in the dining area right next to the living room. “Well… I was. Yae doesn’t get any this week.”


“Ehehehe~ That’s one good thing about being big,” Yae sheepishly smiled.


Adapting to her growing size was her actual assignment for the week, so Yae was free from having to do any major homework unlike me. As such, she was watching television on our large wall-mounted flat screen.


“As always, your house never fails to impress, Touya-kun. It’s hard to believe you can actually fit my little girl in here while she’s like this,” Ayame-san whistled, seeing Yae intently watching a rerun of Magical Meteor Heart R. The new episode was going to air after this one, so she was intent on watching the remake of the magical girl anime she loved as a child. “And Yae, really? You haven’t even changed out of your uniform yet?”


Yae shifted uncomfortably while seated on the floor of my living room in her summer uniform. She couldn’t sit on the sofas comfortably even though they were reinforced now, and she was still adjusting to the effects of the spray. “I-I can’t help it, Okaa-san. This is Touya’s house. I can’t just change here right away.”


Though that was true, that never stopped her before when she was regular sized. The two of us childhood friends were definitely comfortable enough in each other’s homes to be able to undress in them and unwind as if it were our own homes. I could tell that the spray’s effects had made Yae a bit too sensitive. She hadn’t moved a centimeter from where she had sat down earlier. I had turned on the television in hopes she could redirect her focus to something else, but she couldn’t ignore it.


“Hm…? Oh, don’t tell m-” Ayame-san realized what was affecting Yae, but she couldn’t finish her sentence.


“Onee-chaaaaaan~~~!” she was interrupted by Yae’s younger sister, Yuri, intruding by rushing right past her. Her target was Yae’s lap.


“Hyaah! Y-Yuri?!” I heard Yae squeak when the girl dove straight for her thighs. Though Yuri’s tackles had always been full of momentum enough to even send me stumbling, Yae didn’t budge in the slightest. The only reason she had reacted in the first place was the Sensitivity Spray. 


“Ehehehe~ Onee-chan, you got bigger! Your legs are so long and big! Gyuu~” Yuri gave her sister’s right thigh a strong hug and rammed her face into the bare skin just above her thigh-high.


“W-W-Wait! If you touch there-! Tha- Hiii~ Pyaaah!”


“Eh? Onee… chan…?”


Yuri was less surprised about her giant sister and more concerned with her strange trembling. Her tomato red face gained even more color. She could feel Yuri’s hands on her bare thighs, or rather, her whole body was all over Yae’s leg. The innocent 128 cm girl was actually shorter than knee high to her, so she was literally wrapping her arms all around Yae’s right thigh, not realizing just how much she was troubling Yae.


The fact that she was still a primary schooler, made this worse on my childhood friend. Her short attention span was made known when she saw the show Yae was watching. “A-Ah! Meteor Heart~! No fair, Onee-chan! You and Onii-chan said I could watch with you too!”


“I-it’s not the new episode yet. H-Hey, Yuri, please, stop moving!”


“No!” the little girl stubbornly refused. She held on tighter to Yae, selfishly acting up in front of her flustered sister. “I’m watching with you too!”


A twinge of desire crept up in me, seeing Yuri hugging Yae’s thigh. It looked soft and plush, like a body pillow. 


Ignoring my blatant desire clearly showing thanks to my gaping jaw, Ayame-san recognized what had happened immediately. “I see. Touya-kun, you gave Yae Sensitivity Spray, didn’t you?”


I didn’t lie. Not only couldn’t I, I didn’t dare to even avoid answering. When it came to Ayame-san who could even force my parents into seiza, I had no intention of making her angry at home any more than I already could. “Yes, ma’am. I sprayed the whole can in her face. That’s what the instructions told me to do.”


She sighed, shaking her head. “I knew it. There’s been discussion about reworking that product because it’s been shown to be too potent for younger women in the first few hours that it gets inhaled. It looks like the bureaucracy is still too slow in making that change.”


That explained a lot. I stood up to take the bags of food Ayame-san had brought to free up her hands. She thanked me and directed her attention to Yae. Even though my childhood friend was around five and a half meters tall, her mother was not hesitant in approaching her. She slowly walked around the room, circling around Yae.


“Okaa-san?” Yae was nervous as she was being inspected. Her thoughts were pulled away, though, when Yuri shifted her head. Her hair brushed over Yae’s thick legs. “Kyaah! A-ha~”


“Hm… This seems to be a strong case,” Ayame-san frowned, as she walked back over to me. She mumbled so softly that only I could hear her. “The last person I’ve seen this bad nearly ended up assaulting a co-worker.”


“Assau-” I stumbled over, choking on my own saliva. That explained how Yae was behaving earlier. Now I was worried for my own sake. “Is there any way to reduce it, Ayame-san. She was acting up the minute it took effect. It was a bit embarrassing for both of us...”


“Sadly, the only way is to let it run its course,” Yae’s mother shook her head. “Though I have been told that if you undo Magnification, the effects become a lot less pronounced. The chemical is still inside, but it isn’t as active in a non-Magnified body apparently.”


Non-Magnified was what she said. I wasn’t the only one who heard it either.


Yae was desperate as she glanced over at me. I could see her puppy dog eyes. “Touya, can we please use the bands? I can’t take much more of thi- Kyaa! Yuri! That tickles!”


So it was either I shrank or we continued with an ultra-sensitive Yae. I wondered if the girls at the school were experiencing the same thing as my childhood friend at this very moment. The Sensitivity Spray wasn’t just something we had to use because we signed up for the exemption.


“Touya, please.”


There was no real choice. Seeing those pleading eyes was too much for me. I turned to Yae’s mother as I readied the Size-Link Band.


“Ayame-san, can you help out for dinner then? I don’t think I’ll be able to cook when we do this then.”


It looked like I was going to have to be Reduced again.



(20) Day 2 Size-Linked TV Time (531 cm < 548 cm)


When it came to the Size-Link Band, Yae’s constant growth due to Magnification became my constant shrinkage via Reduction. It mirrored what happened to her to affect me. Yae had grown to 548 cm when we hit the button. That meant when we swapped scales...


“52 and a half centimeters huh?” I frowned as I checked the Size-Link Band’s display again.


“Sorry, Touya. It just felt like too much. Thanks for Reducing yourself for me,” Yae appreciated my decision to switch scales with her so that the Sensitivity Raiser would weaken its effect on her. She told me this while seated on the sofa, which she was happy to be able sit on again now that she was the right size.


“It’s only for a few hours, okay?” I struggled to pull my body up to climb onto the same sofa as her. I could hear her and her younger sister chuckling as they watched me straining myself to get onto the seat. Though Ayame-san was in the kitchen, I could hear her voice as well. I sighed, trying to change the subject. “You’re at least feeling better, right?”


When I finally got onto the bed sized cushion, I reached towards Yae’s left hand which was right in front of me. The moment I touched her, she pulled back with enough speed to cause me to stumble. “Sort of… I think I’m fine, but my clothes brushing against my skin feel way too weird now… It’s surreal. I didn’t think my body would feel this weird.”


The Sensitivity Raiser was to blame. I didn’t think it’d be that bad since this was something all of the girls in the program were being put through. I supposed being shrunken down for forcing this onto Yae without realizing was a fair enough punishment. I wasn’t much of a fan of not being able to touch the floor while seated on the sofa of my house. Actually, even with a pillow pushing me a bit forward, my legs barely reached the end of the sofa while I sat beside Yae.


“Your reaction’s a bit strange, though. You looked super ticklish with Yuri earlier, but that doesn’t seem ticklish.”


“W-Well…”


“Ah! Onee-chan! Onii-chan! It’s coming! It’s time for the new episode!”


Wham!


“Uwoah!”


I caught off guard the moment Yuri jumped onto the sofa right next to me. Her weight was enough to cause me to bounce up for a moment. I bumped into Yae’s torso right under her armpit.


“Ah~ Hyaah!” Yae’s reaction was more of a moan than a shout of shock. She actively pulled away from me. Her hand reflexively pushed me away. I couldn’t fight it as it was like getting slammed into by a log.


“H-Hey! What gives, Yae?”


“S-Sorry… Hah... My body gets really tingly when you touch me, Touya…” Yae’s breathing was deep and heavy. “It’s weird… It still feels very good too...”


I frowned. I was definitely going to let Sasakura-sensei know how bad the Sensitivity Spray was if she didn’t know already. While I knew it was Yae, I did feel vulnerable with how she was eyeing me. I physically scooted over to Yuri. As I was seated between both girls, the primary school girl was the only one I could rely on.


It wasn’t much better with Yuri, though. When I brushed up against the eight year old, she smiled. The fact that she was over twice my height made her giddy. She put her hand onto my lap. I could feel my body held in place by its weight, and I know Yuri wasn’t even pressing down.


“What’s wrong, Onii-chan?” she asked. “ Did you want to sit with me?”


“No, I’m good,” I told her, scooting away reflexively. I was stuck - flanked on both sides by my childhood friend and her little sister. “Woah!”


Yuri didn’t give me a choice though as she brought her other hand over. With both hands, she picked me up from my waist and pulled me over to her. I was being held against the eight year old girl’s body as she used my head as a chin rest.


“Nishishishi~! You’re so warm, Onii-chan!” Yuri commented. She then grabbed my hand with hers. Comparing their sizes, my Reduced palm fit in hers with room to spare. “Wow, Onii-chan. Look at how much bigger my hand is than yours.” 


“They really are… Yuri, do you mind letting go of me?”


My weak struggles to break free from her grip were ignored because she started directing her attention to the television. “Oh! It’s starting! Onee-chan! Meteor Heart’s starting!”


“Phew… Yeah, it is,” I heard Yae utter. Glancing to the side and up, I saw the look of relief on her face. She was apparently glad I wasn’t close to her anymore. Curiously though, I noticed Yuri touching her arm. She made no reaction at all, unlike with me.


Yae said it still felt good when I touched it, but if she wasn’t showing any reaction to Yuri, was the Sensitivity Spray selective? I was confused by how that could happen and what it could mean.


But pondering the strangeness was put on the backburner because of the start of the new anime episode, and there was no way any of us were missing that.