- Text Size +

Jessie and Marcus were back at Victoria’s Secret, and he was waiting for her on a nearby table while she browsed some of the lingerie, her back turned towards him. But it didn’t feel like it was the night before; something seemed off about Jessie but it was hard for him to say specifically what it was. “OK Daddy, I think I know which one I want,” he heard her say, except her voice sounded lower than usual. Only when she looked over her shoulder to smile at him did he realize that she was older now. He didn’t know how old she was exactly, but he could tell she was still a teenager; late high school or early college was his guess. But when she turned around all the way, he was completely thrown for a loop.

His daughter was wearing a low-cut shirt, which by itself was already stranger than usual. But the worst part was her breasts: they were considerably larger than they used to be, and possibly bigger than any boobs he’d ever seen in his entire life. As she took several steps towards him, they bounced up and down so hypnotically that he couldn’t help but be drawn in, staring at how magnificently they seemed to jump up and down within her shirt. It wasn’t even a sexual stare—they were simply so massive now that their size alone was worthy of drawing in her dad’s attention. And apparently, she had grown so used to Marcus staring at her tits that she didn’t even care when she noticed where his eyes were directed. 

“Just these two,” she told him, holding up a pair of bras whose size was so insane, they might as well have been the size of spherical swimming pools, even for Marcus’ nine inches of height. “This is the biggest cup size they carry in-store though, so pretty soon I’ll have to start ordering ones online,” she sighed.

Her dad could hardly believe his ears, as she picked him up and carried him with her to the front register. As she set him on the counter, Jessie instinctively pulled out her credit card—but wait, actually, he caught sight of his name on it as she gave it to the employee, and realized that it was his credit card. Apparently in this future, however many years away it was, not only was his account still open but it appeared that Jessie now had control over it instead of him, even though it was all his money.

“$174.38,” the woman at the counter said, swiping the card before Marcus even had the chance to object. He felt his phone vibrate at that moment, and he pulled it out to see his banking app had given him an alert: he was close to reaching his credit limit for some account named “Jessie’s Bra Fund.” Evidently, buying bras to support his daughter’s massive new developments had become so expensive that it had already cost him thousands of dollars, and he felt light-headed just thinking about all the other money he’d spent on her that he didn’t even know about.

After returning his card to Jessie, she smiled and thanked the employee, grabbing the bag and picking her dad up so they could head out of the store. When they got outside, he expected to see what her car looked like (was she driving his, or had she used his money to buy a car of her own too?). But instead of heading for any of the cars in the parking lot, she headed towards the same familiar bike rack where her bike was, and began unlocking it with one hand while he watched and waited in the other. “Huh, thought you’d have your own car by now,” he murmured, accidentally voicing his thoughts out loud—that seemed to be annoyingly common in these dreams.

“Uhhh… why?” she asked with a chuckle, confused at his confusion. “I wish I was old enough to have my own car,” she sighed, causing Marcus to freeze.

“Wait, Jessie. What year is it? What’s the date again?” Was this not the future? How could that be?

She turned to look down at him with an expression of concern, and he suddenly became conscious of just how close he was to her boobs. With a bountiful amount of cleavage that she clearly had no qualms about showing, he felt as if he might literally fall in and become squished somewhere in between. “Um, it’s 2024?” she responded; just a couple years after when he thought it was. “And the date is September 1st.” As if reading his worried mind, she then added, “We were just doing some back-to-school shopping, since my first day of high school is on Tuesday… are you OK Daddy?”

Marcus’ head was spinning; this was hardly the years and years into the future that he’d assumed it was. Somehow, despite how much his daughter had grown (in all the places that he didn’t want to think about), she was still only 15 years old. Barely in high school, yet with breasts now large enough that they could literally suffocate him if he became trapped in them somehow. “You look a little pale Daddy,” his daughter told him softly, completely oblivious to why he was freaking out. “When we get home, you should probably head to bed early, mkay?” But instead of moving to hold him on the bike’s handlebars, or put him in the store’s bag, or even set him down on the seat, she instead lifted his body towards her cleavage, and gently pulled back her shirt and bra from her left breast. Still trying to process the revelation from just a few seconds ago, Jessie’s dad didn’t even have time to realize what she was about to do before she did it, and the next thing he knew, his daughter was nestling his shrunken body against the inside of her bra. His body became wedged between it and her breast, which was so squishy that he seemed to just fold right into it. A slightly stubby sensation on his torso made him realize that she had set him against her nipple, which was beginning to unconsciously stiffen as his little body pressed and rubbed against it, accidentally stimulating her. And yet the look on her face was totally neutral; she didn’t look like she felt bad about what she was doing, or like she was being mischievous. It was the kind of look that made Marcus realize that in this world, she had already done this numerous times before, to the point that it was commonplace and unnoteworthy for both of them. But that didn’t stop him from freaking out once he came to his senses.

“Wh…what the fuck?” he yelled, trying to avert his eyes from the pale flesh of the young girl’s body. But Jessie’s breast was so huge compared to him that it was a pointless maneuver, and there was nowhere for him to look that didn’t also include her soft, teenage tits. He tried closing his eyes, but nothing happened. Because this was a dream, so his eyes were already closed, and even though he could feel himself squeezing them shut over and over, it couldn’t stop him from seeing everything around him. “Why’d you put me in here?” he asked desperately. “I thought I’d go on your bike or something!”

She looked at him, seemingly even more confused at why he was acting so strangely that day. “I don’t think I’ve tried keeping you on my bike since I was like, 13 or something,” she said, laughing at the memory of all the different ways they had tried together. “I remember you didn’t like the handlebars, so then you went on one of the middle tubes but you didn’t like that either, and then you didn’t like riding on the pedals, or when I tried keeping you on the seat. And boom, ever since then, you’ve ridden in my bra instead, and never complained—until now, for whatever reason.” Despite her explanation though, he refused to accept such a bizarre and twisted reality; surely he never would’ve agreed to something so intimate and inappropriate. He squirmed wildly to try and maneuver his way out, but doing so rubbed against her nipple even more, and she blushed when she realized it was starting to harden against him. “Daddy, why do we keep having to talk about this: you’re not allowed to squirm,” the 15 year old told him. “It’s awkward for me!” But he wouldn’t stop, like some kind of scared, rabid creature, and she closed her shirt again with a sigh, knowing that the tightness of her bra would at least muffle some of his antics.

Marcus tried crying out one more time, but he was suddenly pressed against his daughter’s breast before he could get a word out, and as she got on her bike, he was cast into a cramped and uncomfortable darkness, made a prisoner of his own daughter’s bra.


*       *       *


The darkness made way to light, as a piece of clothing was pulled off of Marcus, and the light of Jessie’s bedroom blinded him as his eyes adjusted. She seemed to be a little bit older now (although for all he knew, she might’ve still been in high school), and somehow, some way, her boobs were even larger than they had just been moments ago. At this point they were so monstrously massive that they shouldn’t have even been physically possible, at least not in real life. And yet there they stood, jutting out so far from her chest that Marcus could barely even see Jessie’s face. She was completely topless, and as much as Marcus genuinely tried, it was literally impossible for him to look away or close his eyes. “There you are,” she said, sighing with relief as she looked down at him. He tried saying something back, but nothing came out of his mouth. In fact, he couldn’t even feel his mouth. And now that he was taking notice, he realized that the rest of his body didn’t feel normal either. It felt… long? And he couldn’t move a muscle.

His daughter bent down to grab him, and as she lifted him back up, he caught sight of himself in the mirror—only it wasn’t him, or at least it couldn’t be, yet somehow was. Because instead of the nine inch body he’d slowly come to be familiar with, she was instead holding a gargantuan-sized bra. But it was him. He was the bra now. Somehow he had been transformed into a piece of his teenage daughter’s lingerie. Did she even know that she was about to wear her father? Or was he just a mere object to her now?

She began putting him on, and suddenly he was thrust back against her breast, but this time in a way that was more totaling and encompassing. He actually surrounded them now, and supported them, and he felt like his body became strained as he tried to hold however many pounds Jessie’s boobs were loading onto him.

“So foolish of you to freak out over my boobs growing when I was younger,” Jessie said with a laugh, and Marcus then became aware that her boobs were growing again. Slowly at first, but then faster, and all while he remained wrapped all the way around them, his immobile limbs feeling constantly stretched to new limits. Soon enough, Jessie’s breasts were even larger than her entire body—but the growth didn’t stop there. “If only you had known just how large they would really come to be,” he heard her snicker, but her face had become lost somewhere below the squishy, wobbling globes that Marcus was adhered to. He could only watch (and feel) with utter helplessness as her boobs grew hundreds of feet tall, and then thousands, and then so many miles in diameter that they were visible from space. Bigger and fatter and larger, until they were hundreds of thousands of miles wide, and the Earth that they had originated from was just a speck in between them. “And yet no matter how large they get, my Daddy will always be the best bra I could ever ask for.” With that, the planet finally became crushed in between Jessie’s galactic, impossible-to-comprehend cleavage, and Marcus’ body finally snapped, sending him back into the darkness, although at that point he wasn’t sure if the blackness surrounding him was from his position in outer space, or from how deep inside his daughter’s cleavage he had been sent.