- Text Size +

=========================

Friday, November 6 (cont.)

=========================

     After eating dinner, Jessie decided they should all play Twister next. She’d had a lot of fun playing with her dad a few weeks ago, but now that she had friends over, she figured it’d be twice as fun. And they could finally play with the full-sized, 4x6 mat, instead of having to turn it into a 4x4 to accommodate Marcus’ shrunken body. 

     “I’m gonna go change real quick; there is no way I'd be able to win wearing leather pants,” Jessie giggled. “I think you’ll be fine though, Paris,” she said, looking over her best friend’s clothes she was still wearing from school, a coral pink t-shirt and baby blue skirt that would give her legs plenty of room to move around. Paris looked over her clothing, agreeing with her friend’s assessment and slipping off her socks, already ready to play. “You could probably play in that,” Jessie said, turning to Veronica, “but if you wanna change into your pajamas or something, you can use our bathroom.”

     “I think I’ll be fine,” Veronica laughed, surprised with how seriously Jessie seemed to take this game. Marcus looked over the girl’s sweater and jeans—it wasn’t much different from what he had worn when he had played with Jessie and she forced him to change. But apparently that wasn’t a problem for her classmate.

     “And Daddy?” Jessie finished off with, biting her lip as she looked her father up and down, judging his choice of apparel he’d picked for the day: a blue & white polo shirt and some loose-fit chinos. “That’ll probably work too,” she decided.

     “Great, glad I have your approval,” he replied sarcastically, and she stuck her tongue out at him before dashing off to her room to put on some new pants. He and Veronica both took off their socks as well as Paris unpacked the box, and no more than 30 seconds later Jessie had come back out to meet them, wearing black yoga pants now.

     “OK, so the way me and my dad play is with an app on my phone,” Jessie explained, taking charge of the situation. “All you have to do is say ‘spin,’ and it’ll choose for us so we don’t have to try and spin the actual board while staying on the mat.” She opened up the app and set her phone on the couch, propped up against the cushion so everyone would be able to see it. “Since my dad’s the one that bought it for me, he gets to go first,” she proclaimed, stepping back and gesturing towards the open floor with her hand, inviting him to start the game.

     “Thank you, we should play with that rule more often,” he joked, stepping onto the white, polka-dotted sheet of plastic. From left to right, the colors were 6 rows of green, yellow, blue, then red. “Spin!” he shouted, and the game begun.

     “Left foot, yellow,” the robotic voice announced, and Marcus proudly put his foot down accordingly, right in one of the middle dots.

     “Since you’re our guest,” Jessie said, turning to Veronica, “I mean like, so is Paris, but you’ve never been here before. So you can go next.”

     “Spin!” Veronica said.

     “Right foot, green.” Veronica walked over to the green column and set her foot down a row behind where Marcus was, so that they were back to back. Jessie nodded to Paris, indicating that she wanted her other friend to go next.

     “Spin please,” Paris said.

     The phone cycled through the sixteen combinations of colors and body parts before stopping on its decision: “Right foot, blue.” Paris took a stance perpendicular to the other two players already on the mat, both of her feet on a middle dot that was next to Marcus’. She smiled down at him, and he was already starting to feel a bit crowded with how close Paris was, so he shifted his position to face an open corner so he wouldn’t need to look at her or Veronica. Normally players tended to gravitate towards a corner and claim it for themselves, but it seemed the common strategy this time around was to go for the middle and branch out instead.

     “Aaaaand best for last, spin!” Jessie exclaimed.

     “Right foot, yellow.” Jessie leapt through the air and landed firmly with her foot on a yellow spot, right in front of where her dad was looking. Her butt wobbled from the impact as it suddenly appeared right in front of him, and he instinctively leaned back in surprise, but found himself brushing against Paris’ skirt. And if he turned the other direction, he’d be facing Veronica’s butt as well.

     “Wow, round one and you girls are already boxing the little guy in, huh?” Paris stifled a giggle as she looked at his predicament, and Veronica hadn’t even been aware as she looked over her shoulder at the two-and-a-half foot man trapped between the 3 teenage girls.

     “That’s literally the whole point of the game,” Jessie laughed. “Also, what are the odds that we’d all get a foot but nobody got a hand?”

     “Mmmm, 1 in 16, I think,” Paris answered. 

     “Spin,” Marcus instructed, eager to somehow get away from his cramped space in the midst of the girls.

     “Right hand, blue.” Marcus looked at the 5 open blue dots, deciding which route would be easier for him. He could maneuver between her and Jessie to the two on Paris’ left, or to to three on her right and maneuver between her and Veronica. Veronica still put him a bit on edge, but he remembered how Jessie had played when it was just the two of them, and realized she was worth being cautious around too. So he stretched out to a spot two rows down from Paris, his body in a kind of pushup-like position between her and Veronica.

     “Spin!” Veronica went next, and she had to put her left hand on a green spot that she picked next to the circle where her foot was. Next came Paris, who got ‘right foot blue’ again and proudly stayed standing right where she was. And lastly  came Jessie, whose left foot got green, and she picked the dot diagonal to her yellow, still standing easily in the corner. Round two was over, and nobody had still gotten red yet. 

     “Left hand, yellow,” the phone ordered as round 3 began for Marcus. Initially he tried crossing his arm under his torso to reach one of the yellow spots to the right of him, but he didn’t want to hold a contorted position like that for too long. He realized that with one of his legs still free, he’d just be able to twist his body around so he was facing upwards instead of towards the ground. So that’s what he did, ending up in a kind of crab walk position where his head relaxed and faced towards the ceiling. 

     Veronica got yet another green for her other hand, so she crossed her right arm over in her squat position to take the open one next to her left hand, leaving the only open green spots now the two in the corners. And as fate would have it, that was just what Paris got next. “Left foot, green.”

     “Man, all these greens and no reds yet,” Jessie mused, glancing behind her at her opponents. Because of how she was standing, her body was obstructing access to the open green in her corner. Which meant Paris would either have to maneuver under Jessie’s legs with her foot, or just stretch over to the green on the other side, which posed far less of a challenge. So that’s what she did, lifting her foot up and over Marcus’ body and planting it firmly on the corner green. Marcus watched as the young girl’s legs stretched apart above his head, and his skyward gaze made him stare directly up Paris’ skirt, giving him a clear, unobstructed view of her plain white panties on the end of her long, dark legs. He quickly lowered his head and looked ahead of him instead, blushing from having caught a glimpse of his daughter’s best friend.

     Paris seemed to realize a few seconds after he had, and her eyes went wide with shock. “Oh my God! I forgot I was even wearing a skirt, please don’t look up Mr. Tilden. This is so embarrassing…” She bent forward so she could look under her, feeling relieved to see her friend’s dad respectfully looking ahead instead of up her exposed skirt. “Everyone else hurry up so I don’t have to stand like this forever.”

     “Spin,” Jessie said: it was left foot red. “Finally, someone got red,” she remarked, pivoting around stretching over to one of the red spots.

     “Spin!” Marcus shouted, almost too loudly, as he was eager to get into a new position. 

     “Left foot, green.”

     “What the hell?” Marcus muttered under his breath. Why do people keep getting green?

     “That’s the… 13th roll so far,” Jessie noted, “but only 3 have been hands and 10 have been feet. I wonder if it’s broken.” 

     Marcus was hoping for something that would allow him to get away from Paris, or at least turn back over again, but with the only open green spots being in the corner away from him, he had to stretch his body out as far as possible, with his hands shifting to the edges of their circles, so that his toe was just barely able to reach the green circle that Jessie had just been occupying. “This is almost unfair at my size,” he grumbled, glancing at how easily everyone else had it so far; he felt like the only person really living up to the name of the game so far.

     “Look, you still reached it though!” Jessie chirped encouragingly. “So it’s fine. Veronica, you’re up!”

     “Spin.” The phone animated through its cycle, before landing on the game’s second red for her left hand, a unique combination. Veronica, still squatting on the ground from how close together her three greens were, twisted around to survey the play area. “I think I gotta reach over you,” she told Marcus, whose positioning across the length of the mat was in the way of her access to the red column.

     Marcus shrugged it off; everyone’s bodies getting mixed up eventually was the point of the game. “Yeah, do what you have to.”

     With his permission given, she stepped her left foot over his body, which still hadn’t been picked yet and was free to move about, so that she could steady herself before reaching across. Then her left hand followed suit, reaching over Marcus’ body but under Paris’ leg to the red dot in the same row as her right hand. It was the easiest solution, but the end result was her body practically splayed out directly over Marcus. He had been staring ahead of him in order to not have to look up at Paris’ panties above him, but now the view in front of him was a clear view down Veronica’s sweater instead. She’d worn the relatively loose garment for both comfort and modesty, but the result was it now hanging down from her chest a lot further than a typical shirt would and accidentally exposing herself to Marcus. She was wearing a bra of course, but the tops of her boobs, hanging from her torso, were still in full view as Marcus’ eyes were given a front row ticket down her neck hole. He once again found himself having to hurriedly look away from another one of his young daughter’s friends, as he was reminded of how developed the 12 year old’s body somehow was. With Veronica’s head above his own though, her long, black hair draped down and fell onto Marcus’ face too. She giggled at his cute reactions, jerking his head to and fro to try and get the silky, vanilla-scented strands away from his face. Just when he found himself free of their embrace, she shook her head, swishing her locks around and causing it to start all over again and incite a second round of giggles from her.

     But the game continued on, with Paris getting a right hand blue. With Marcus still somewhat under her skirt, she was careful as she leaned forward and arced her arm over Veronica’s to plant her palm in the spot between her foot and Marcus’ right hand. 

     After Jessie got a left foot blue, it was finally back to Marcus again, who got a left hand yellow. Technically he already had his left hand on a yellow, but now that he got it again he was able to change it, moving it up a row and getting out from his crab walk position. It brought him closer to Veronica’s opened sweater, but at least he was able to twist the top half of his body to the side now, which was less stressful than how far his limbs had previously been stretching. It also allowed Paris to squat lower to the ground now that Marcus wasn’t under her, making her feel like she could maintain her decency again. 

     “Spin!” Veronica exclaimed for her turn.

     “Left foot, yellow.” Her first time putting down her left foot. And she was easily able to just put it down on the yellow spot between Jessie’s and Marcus’ feet, pretty much maintaining her posture.

     Paris got a left foot blue, which made it easier for her as she brought her leg closer to the rest of herself, taking up the spot on the bottom row, and Jessie’s “right foot yellow” decree meant she could keep hers exactly where it was. The only blue circle that remained at the end of the round was the one second from the top, between Paris and Jessie’s feet. And that’s exactly what Marcus got next. 

     “Left hand, blue.” Marcus sighed as he saw that there was only one dot available, so he reached over to claim it, glad for the mat’s plastic texture that kept his hand from sliding. 

     At least now I’m facing down again, better than having to look up, he thought, in a kind of push-up position once more with his arms out in front and his legs slightly tilted to his right. His head was brushing up against Paris’ skirt since she was squatting over her right foot, but she was able to switch to squatting over her left and give him some more space. “Thanks,” he quietly told her, and she smiled kindly back at him. Even in a game like this, she’d rather try to outlast everyone else than try to intentionally get them out. Veronica and Paris came next, although their reception of “right hand yellow” and “left hand red” didn’t change the game too much. But then came Jessie, and with both of her hands still free somehow, yet another blue was chosen, this time for the right foot of hers that hadn’t moved since round one. 

     “Interesting…” she said in contemplation, gazing down at all the occupied blue areas. Everyone else was in various contorted positions below her, but she still had the ability to look down on everyone while she stood. “Looks like I’ll have to share.” She smirked at the notion as an idea formed in her mind. She lifted her foot up high, and the other three players all looked up to see what she would choose. “I think I’ll pick the circle closest to mine,” she decided, slowly starting to descend her foot over Marcus’ spot, “since that will be easiest.” 

     “Wouldn’t it be easier for you to just share with your other foot?” Marcus asked, watching as the pale, milky sole of his daughter’s bare foot slowly lowered over his hand. 

     “Nope!” she answered triumphantly, not stopping in her agonizingly slow movement downwards.

     “Do you want me to move mine?” he asked desperately, trying to shuffle his hand even further out, towards the edge of the circle, but it did nothing to halter Jessie’s decision.

     “Oh, that’s not necessary,” she teased, as the gap’s final few inches drew to a close, before her foot finally reached the floor and victoriously smushed itself against the top of his little hand. Because his wrist was at an angle, his fingers had been pointing outwards from him, towards where she was standing. So as her foot reached the ground, it was able to completely and fully cover his hand. The front of her arch molded nicely around where the tips of his fingers were, the ball of her foot ground against his knuckle bones in the middle, and her toes settled happily right above the end of his hand, clawing eagerly at his wrist and encouraging him to falter. Her skin was warm as his hand seemed to just sink right in, completely immobilizing him. “Your turn!” she reminded him from high above, a mischievous grin on her face as she slowly leaned forward, allowing more and more of her weight onto her foot, and consequentially her dad’s hand.

     “Spin,” he grumbled, wondering how they’d gotten this far into the game, yet only him and Veronica seemed to be the ones needing to put in effort.

     “Right foot, green.” Not too bad, at least it wasn’t anything red. His leg shifted diagonally over a spot, two rows down from his other foot.

     Veronica got a left foot blue, and for a split second Marcus wondered in fear if she’d somehow step on Jessie’s foot just to add insult to injury to how stuck his hand was. But he was surprised to see her snap it over to where Jessie’s left foot was too, knocking against her ankle as it demanded half the area, causing Jessie to throw her arms out to regain her balance.

     “There, I tried helping a little bit,” Veronica whispered to Marcus, who felt a tad grateful for her attempted contribution at attacking the player who was clearly in the lead. 

     “Right hand, blue,” was Paris’ order, so she was able to just stay exactly how she was. Back to Jessie again.

     “Spin!” she shouted excitedly, wondering how she’d be able to mess with her dad next. As if reading her mind, the phone ended up on a left foot over a blue background. 

     “OK, this game’s gotta be broken or something,” Marcus huffed. “There’s been way too many blues for some reason, next time we’re using the actual spinner that game with the box.”

     “Daddy, daddy, daddy,” Jessie chided, “always complaining. First, I’m gonna take my foot off this spot so Veronica can stop hogging it, thank you very much.” She lifted her foot up high again as Veronica rolled her eyes, and slowly twisted around with the foot that was settled on her dad’s hand, rubbing the squishy sole against him. “And then I think you know where I’m gonna choose next,” Jessie told him. Since all of the spots were occupied already, that technically meant she could pick any one she wanted. Marcus feared she’d double her weight on his hand and make it utterly hopeless for him to ever budge it, but she ended up doing the only thing worse. “Bam!” she yelled, stomping down on his free hand and squishing it beneath her sole. He winced in surprise as his teenage daughter rendered his other hand completely helpless under her powerful foot. The width of her sole alone was enough to cover the entire length of his hand, and then some. He slowly raised his head, his eyes traveling up her tight yoga pants, past her torso, and up to her face that grinned down at him, knowing he wouldn’t be able to move. “Looks like you’re not going anywhere, Daddy,” she teased, wiggling her toes atop his hands while she gazed down at him between her legs.

     “Spin!” he exclaimed, wondering how he’d be able to get out of this one. 

     “Right hand, yellow.” Jessie immediately laughed as she saw the predicament he was in, and he didn’t even bother asking if she’d move her foot since he knew she wouldn’t. He hung his head in frustration; that was just part of the game, trapping other players. She squatted down, closer to her dad, her knees bending and opening into a V-like position, and he lifted his head, noticing her thighs on either side of him while the top of her high-waisted yoga pants swayed in front of him as she bounced victoriously on his hands, thinking she’d won.

     “Badda, bap-bap, baddap, bap bap,” she sang, suddenly using the top of his head like a bongo and lightly drumming her hands on his dome, knowing he was powerless to stop her. “Youuuu. Haaaave. To go, Dah, Deeee,” she continued to sing, bouncing back and forth between squatting over her left foot and her right foot, each bounce adding a fresh wave of weight over his hands as she ridiculed him. “Or looooose, theeeee, gaaaaame.” There’s only one thing that might work, he thought, ignoring his daughter’s hands as they kept on using his head as a miniature victory drum. He watched her patterned bouncing from back to right, noticing that whenever she would squat over one side, the weight distributed on the other side was significantly reduced. “Ten, nine, eight” she said, beginning to count down as she waited for him to give up. “Seven, six, fiaaAHHH!” She squealed out in surprise as Marcus suddenly ripped his hand out from under her foot at the perfect moment, catching her off guard and causing her foot to slip as its floor was jerked away, toppling her backwards. Just like that, Jessie went from having the easiest, clearest lead of the game, to becoming the first one out.

     Veronica and Paris laughed at their friend’s misfortune, congratulating Marcus on his victory. “Even at 2’7, I’m still able to beat you,” he said, doing the teasing now as she frowned and crawled over to the couch, upset at letting her ego get the best of her. “That’s twice now, actually, I beat her on our last game too,” he proudly told the others.

     “It was a tie…” Jessie grumbled under her breath, crossing her arms as she sat on the couch in a fit. Three players left.

     Several more rounds passed, as the players tangled and untangled their bodies in various positions around each other. Eventually, Veronica found herself on the left side of the mat, with right left hand on the yellow second from the bottom, her feet on blue and green spots at the top, and she’d just gotten a “left hand green” instruction which she completed by reaching around behind her. Because she needed to stretch all the way down for her foot to stay on blue, she wasn’t able to turn her body to face upwards, and instead ended up in a kind of contorted twist, her torso facing to the side. It wasn’t super comfortable for her, but she was managing.

     Marcus was doing okay, although compared to the predicament he was in earlier he was doing a lot better. Like Veronica, his body was angled towards the bottom of the mat’s layout. His legs were criss-crossed, with his left foot on yellow and his right foot on blue, while his left hand was on blue and his right hand on yellow.

     And Paris was somewhat intertwined with both of them: her right foot was on the green spot above where Veronica just placed her hand, and her left foot was all the way across on red; she had just put it there after Veronica went. Her right hand was on the yellow across from both of Veronica’s hand, but she had had to tuck it around and under Marcus’ torso, next to Veronica, and her left hand was on a red spot a few dots down from her foot.

     Marcus told the phone to spin next, and the phone chimed back: “Right hand, green.” His best bet would be to move it diagonally from the yellow spot it was at. It brought his head a lot closer to Veronica’s chest, but at least it wasn’t as far a reach as the green in the corner. 

     Veronica got left foot red, and she groaned as she had to stretch her legs even further apart, reaching over a column to her new spot. But the slight movement brought her covered boobs a few inches closer to Marcus’s head, who stared directly downwards to respectfully avoid looking at the seventh grader’s curves just to his right.

     “Left hand, green,” came for Paris’ turn. There were two open spots: one in the corner next to where Marcus had just placed his hand, and one on the other end between Paris’ and Veronica’s feet. The second one would be virtually impossible for her to reach from her angle, so her only option was to swing her hand over to the one in the corner. But doing pressed her own chest into the other side of Marcus’ head, and she had to lean so far to the green side to reach her spots that there wasn’t any room for her to shy away, even if he wanted to. Marcus nearly gasped in shock as Paris’ budding breasts pushed his head over, right into Veronica’s much more developed ones. Nobody could see his face, but his cheeks flushed a deep red as his little head became squished between the 12 and 13 year old girls’ chests. The fact that they were fully clothed did nothing to lessen his embarrassment, as he could still easily feel their shape, especially Veronica’s. They were gigantic, especially at his shrunken state, and it felt as though a single one of her round mammaries was larger than his entire head. It was easy to measure considering how much it was pressing up against the side of his face through her sweater.

     “Ooooh, sorry about that Mr. Tilden,” Paris winced. “You know I couldn’t go anywhere else, right?”

     “Yeah,” he croaked. “Spin please!”

     “Right hand, red.”

     “Oh, thank God,” he sighed, glad that the game’s decree meant he could get out from being squished by the two girls’ chests. He eagerly pulled his head as his hand detached itself from the floor, and crouched backwards so he could get around their bodies. Then he raised himself up over Paris’ long, dark brown thigh; any further back and he wouldn’t be able to reach where his other hand was on blue. It meant contorting his body again, but with his left arm sneaking under her, he tried his best to reach his right arm over her, but ended up collapsing on top of her leg. 

     “AH! Mr. Tilden!” Paris exclaimed, surprised by the sudden 13 pounds that fell on top of her leg, causing it to buckle under his weight. At his shrunken size, his weight alone wouldn’t have been enough to defeat her, but she was starting to tire from having played so long and not having the best stamina to begin with. The leg eventually gave out, and her knee hit the floor while Marcus maintained his position, securing his spot in the final two.

     “Sorry Paris, it was the only way I could reach,” he told her, which was the truth.

     She sighed, but crawled out from under the mess of bodies. “It’s OK, I know. I guess your size kinda put you at an advantage for that one.”

     “Yeah,” he smiled, realizing she was right. It was against the rules to purposefully try and push or shove someone out, but technically collapsing onto her thigh was the only way his body would be able to reach where he was going for.

     “Spin,” Veronica huffed, feeling pretty strained herself and eager to get the game over with. It was left foot yellow. “Thank God…” she muttered, pulling her foot clear over Marcus’ body and into one of the middle spots that allowed her to much more comfortably support her body’s weight.

     Marcus told the phone to spin next. “Left hand, yellow,” the robot announced. His pick was a blessing as well, as it allowed him to untwist his body, rolling over so he was facing upwards, once again in the posture that resembled a crab walk.

     “Someone hurry up and end the game,” Jessie groaned, impatient for the game to end. She wasn’t normally a bad sport, but she was still feeling the effects from having gotten out so shamefully. And she couldn’t even use her phone, since her dad and Veronica were already using it for the game.

     “Spin,” Veronica declared, motivated to finish because of how tired and strained she was feeling.

     “Right foot, red.” Marcus had the feeling that if she needed to stretch to the other side of the mat again, while his body was facing upwards, it wouldn’t pose good news for him. And he was right. He watched as her leg lifted up and soared over her left foot, over his own legs, and landed on the spot above his right hand. Now she too was in a crab-walk position, except she was the one on top, and at an angle compared to him. Directly in front and above him was the faded pattern of Veronica’s jeans hugging her thigh, and he knew that behind him was another thigh just as close, large, and imposing. He looked over at her to his left, and felt awkward from having to look in between her legs to see the young girl’s face. She wasn’t even looking at him though, since her head was lulled back from exhaustion, tired of holding it upright. Her body slowly started to descend now, and he watched fearfully as her crotch started to loom closer and closer to his upper right. 

     “Veronica,” he said, hoping to get her attention.

     “What?” she answered flatly. “It’s your turn.”

     “Stop lowering yourself,” he said, the intersection of her legs continuing to creep closer to him, and he himself had to bend his arms to keep from being bumped into. “You’re gonna run into me.”

     “There’s nothing wrong with that, as long as I don’t push you over I can lower my body as much as I want to make it easiest for me.” He knew she was right, but his arms started to buckle from bending at such an uncomfortable angle beneath him as her crotch came within inches of his cheekbone. He was too scared to touch it, even if she was the one moving closer he would feel too wrong if it made contact with his face.

     “Go, Daddy,” Jessie said.

     “It’s your turn,” Veronica repeated, not stopping herself. He couldn’t take it anymore; his body was tired, his arms were about to give out, and Veronica was still edging nearer. In a final gasp of relief, his arms collapsed beneath him and he fell to the ground. He was out. Veronica had won.

     Her head snapped up as she heard the impact of his body hit the floor, and a smile washed over her face as she too slumped down now that she’d won. “I won?” she asked excitedly.

     “You won!” Paris exclaimed, having closely watched the ending.

     “Congrats,” Marcus panted, his eyes closed as he got his breath and relaxed his muscles for the first time in 20 minutes. 

     “Jeez, I just realized I’m super thirsty,” Veronica laughed, climbing to her feet to head to the kitchen.

     “Yeah, me too actually,” Jessie agreed, as her and Paris got off the couch and followed after the victor to quench their thirst, while Marcus remained lying on the ground, wondering what else would be in store for him that night.